PDA

View Full Version : 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

chillpill
08-15-2014, 02:39 AM
Most of the pictures of chicas that I see in the threads for DR are of chicas with darker skin tone... Are most chicas in DR fairly dark? Are there certain spots (clubs, bars, massage parlors) that have more variety of chicas with fair/light skinned complexion?

Also, are there any spots to go where I can find chicas from Colombia? Would love to have a taste of Medellin in DR...

I would really appreciate any tips for said chicas in either Boca Chica or the Capital.

Thanks a ton!

Dvdmdz
08-15-2014, 06:59 AM
Most of the pictures of chicas that I see in the threads for DR are of chicas with darker skin tone... Are most chicas in DR fairly dark? Are there certain spots (clubs, bars, massage parlors) that have more variety of chicas with fair/light skinned complexion?

Also, are there any spots to go where I can find chicas from Colombia? Would love to have a taste of Medellin in DR...

I would really appreciate any tips for said chicas in either Boca Chica or the Capital.

Thanks a ton!

Try Santiago......:wink:

greydread
08-15-2014, 08:39 AM

Thanks a ton!
Most of the People in the D.R. are brown-skinned. There are some who are very dark-skinned and a few who are very light-skinned.

This is a Caribbean island and like all Caribbean islands it has a history of Europeans coming to a place where there are brown-skinned natives, building plantations and importing Africans. They've all been fucking one another for over 500 years and what you see when you look around there is the result of all that procreation and guess what? They don't care what color they are, they don't care what color you or I are and to them, Black, White, Brown, Red and Yellow we are all Gringos and they are all Dominicanos.

The only places I know where I can jump off a Dominicana and land on a Colombian are Sint Maarten and Curacao.

BlueDevil
08-15-2014, 09:01 AM
If you like light-skinned Colombianas, why not go to the source, Medellin?

DMV
08-15-2014, 09:11 AM
Most of the People in the D.R. are brown-skinned. There are some who are very dark-skinned and a few who are very light-skinned.

This is a Caribbean island and like all Caribbean islands it has a history of Europeans coming to a place where there are brown-skinned natives, building plantations and importing Africans. They've all been fucking one another for over 500 years and what you see when you look around there is the result of all that procreation and guess what? They don't care what color they are, they don't care what color you or I are and to them, Black, White, Brown, Red and Yellow we are all Gringos and they are all Dominicanos.

The only places I know where I can jump off a Dominicana and land on a Colombian are Sint Maarten and Curacao.

Ahhh I wouldn't say that. There is definitely a color issue here in DR. They care about what color they are and what color you are. What trumps that is the color of your money and how much of that colored money you have. Even then that gets you only so far. Look at Sammy Sosua, all the money he has, still doesn't get him into certain circles, Shit he has changed his color and straighten his hair. Lost, lost.

DMV
08-15-2014, 09:15 AM

Thanks a ton!

Go to SANTIAGO. You will find plenty of light skin chicas there. It more laid back also. If you want to stay in the Capital, hang out in the Naco, Piantini areas.

MrHappy
08-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Ahhh I wouldn't say that. There is definitely a color issue here in DR. They care about what color they are and what color you are. What trumps that is the color of your money and how much of that colored money you have. Even then that gets you only so far. Look at Sammy Sosua, all the money he has, still doesn't get him into certain circles, Shit he has changed his color and straighten his hair. Lost, lost.

Hell, look at the towers on Anacaona. The amount of money a person has nothing to do with renting or buying an apartment there.

Stories abound about baseball players who have tried to buy an apartment in one of the towers, only to be shot down by the "Junta de Vecinos" of the tower.

Those folks are insanely jealous of the "Pedigree" of whoever wants to buy into their neighborhood.

DMV
08-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Hell, look at the towers on Anacaona. The amount of money a person has nothing to do with renting or buying an apartment there.

Stories abound about baseball players who have tried to buy an apartment in one of the towers, only to be shot down by the "Junta de Vecinos" of the tower.

Those folks are insanely jealous of the "Pedigree" of whoever wants to buy into their neighborhood.

Remember the young beautiful brown chica who won Miss DR last year and all the flak she received about she doesn't represent the "look of the Dominican Republic." Some commented, "She would do well as Ms. Haiti."

weyland
08-15-2014, 10:13 AM
They don't care what color they are
I cannot believe you of all people wrote that. There is massive awareness of, often degenerating into prejudice about, skin color, finely tuned to discriminate between shades. It affects where you can live, what job you can get, your educational opportunities, what clubs and associations you can join, and lots more.

Mr Happy quotes an example from the top of the social scale but it is rife all the way down, too. I have actually had a shoeshine boy say that I ought to give him all my business because we had the same color skin. Actually I am the color of celery and he was Obama colored, though a lot lighter than his rivals.

Read "Coloring the Nation" by David Howard which has some solid statistics, not just anecdotes.As Howard points out, the best route for darker-skinned people to get ahead is the army and police. Things are changing slowly. TV programs now often have a "token black" but are totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole.

DCIronman
08-15-2014, 12:03 PM
I've been traveling to the DR for 12+ years. Been all over that country. And I don't think I've ever seen a Colombiana there.
There may be a few working in La Capital. But I'm betting they would only cater to a certain clientele.

I guess I'm just confused why anyone would go to the DR and look for Colombianas.:confused:

DCIronman
08-15-2014, 12:06 PM
I cannot believe you of all people wrote that. There is massive awareness of, often degenerating into prejudice about, skin color, finely tuned to discriminate between shades. It affects where you can live, what job you can get, your educational opportunities, what clubs and associations you can join, and lots more.

Mr Happy quotes an example from the top of the social scale but it is rife all the way down, too. I have actually had a shoeshine boy say that I ought to give him all my business because we had the same color skin. Actually I am the color of celery and he was Obama colored, though a lot lighter than his rivals.

Read "Coloring the Nation" by David Howard which has some solid statistics, not just anecdotes.As Howard points out, the best route for darker-skinned people to get ahead is the army and police. Things are changing slowly. TV programs now often have a "token black" but are totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole.
I assumed he was talking about putas. Other than that, I am in 100% agreement with you.

chillpill
08-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Hey guys, thanks so much for the lively discussion and the useful responses!! We would have loved to go to Medellin but it was hard to pull off coz one of our buddies needed a visa to get into Colombia and we didnt have time to get a visa (we did a last minute trip)... So we picked DR instead since we have already been to CR and enjoyed the mongering scene there...

So I figured while we are in DR, if there is a place where I can pick up some colombian chicas, then that would kill two birds with one stone :wink:

From all the responses it looks like Santiago and the Capital are the places to go to (more so than Boca Chica or Sosua)... Any particular spots (bars, clubs, MPs) in Santiago and the Capital where the light skinned chicas are abundant??

Thanks once again!!

The Sage
08-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Ditto. Seems pretty damn idiotic to me.

I've been traveling to the DR for 12+ years. Been all over that country. And I don't think I've ever seen a Colombiana there.
There may be a few working in La Capital. But I'm betting they would only cater to a certain clientele.

I guess I'm just confused why anyone would go to the DR and look for Colombianas.:confused:

The Sage
08-15-2014, 12:49 PM
I love my yellow girls yet I find this line of inquiry offensive from someone who is going to visit the Dominican Republic to monger. Why not simply deal with what you find when you get there. I can only assume that the OP is fluent in Spanish otherwise even getting Dominican "white girls", other than in a casa, is something that will be difficult to impossible to pull off

Hey guys, thanks so much for the lively discussion and the useful responses!! We would have loved to go to Medellin but it was hard to pull off coz one of our buddies needed a visa to get into Colombia and we didnt have time to get a visa (we did a last minute trip)... So we picked DR instead since we have already been to CR and enjoyed the mongering scene there...

So I figured while we are in DR, if there is a place where I can pick up some colombian chicas, then that would kill two birds with one stone :wink:

From all the responses it looks like Santiago and the Capital are the places to go to (more so than Boca Chica or Sosua)... Any particular spots (bars, clubs, MPs) in Santiago and the Capital where the light skinned chicas are abundant??

Thanks once again!!

JD426
08-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Ditto. Seems pretty damn idiotic to me.

they had severak over the years at Passions alone.. so there must be SOME more no ?

Was Diana Colombian ?

DCIronman
08-15-2014, 01:19 PM
I love my yellow girls yet I find this line of inquiry offensive from someone who is going to visit the Dominican Republic to monger. Why not simply deal with what you find when you get there. I can only assume that the OP is fluent in Spanish otherwise even getting Dominican "white girls", other than in a casa, is something that will be difficult to impossible to pull off
Yeah. I was a little off-put as well. Then I remembered being in Medellin looking for Morenas. I believe I even started a thread that affect. Lol! And while there are morenas in Medellin, they're a lot more common in other parts of the country like Cali or Cartegena. So now when I want morenas, I don't go to Medellin. I go to places where they're thick as flies. The DR, for example. :corky:

So I understand if the OP has a preference. I just couldn't fathom going to the DR looking for an entirely different nationality. Unless it's haitianas, that is. That would be entirely understandable.

The Sage
08-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Diana is Colombian and no doubt there are other Colombians in the country along with a host of women from other countries scattered about. The problem is that the chances of you finding one while on vacation who is going to sell you some pussy is so remote that it's something not even worth considering. If you're looking for Colombians in the DR you could also add Thais, Brazilians, and Russians to your list. I'm sure there are more than a score of each in country. The OP needs to accept that due only to circumstances he's going to the DR so something around brown will have to do.

they had severak over the years at Passions alone.. so there must be SOME more no ?

Was Diana Colombian ?

DCIronman
08-15-2014, 01:24 PM

Was Diana Colombian ?

You mean the one with the fake boobs? Heck no! Lol! :rofl:

She told me that people told her she looked Colombian (smh). So I guess she started claiming that she is. Lol! But I believe she was from La Capital.

The Sage
08-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Diana is the one who married a board member, right? If so, I thought he went to Colombia with her to visit her family.

She told me that people told her she looked Colombian (smh). So I guess she started claiming that she is. Lol! But I believe she was from La Capital.

Hunter
08-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Diana is the one who married a board member, right? If so, I thought he went to Colombia with her to visit her family.

That is Talis Sage...here is her pic and she is definitely Colombian as you said.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104352&d=1408124175

JD426
08-15-2014, 01:43 PM

All I know is at least I got to fuck her for my Birthday, couple years ago. and it was good.

LOL

DCIronman
08-15-2014, 01:52 PM

Oh. We're talking about two different chicas. I has no idea Talis' wife is named Diana. I was speaking of another Diana with silicone implants that used to work at Passions. If I wasn't on my cell, I'd post a pic.

Mea Culpa.:mrgreen:

JD426
08-15-2014, 02:01 PM
He must be going senile ,that is NOT Diana...
That pic is Talis's Girl Paola..

The Sage
08-15-2014, 02:15 PM
To be honest I didn't know her name (I don't even know the names of some of my regulars Jaja). I just knew she was the only Colombian I knew of that worked at Passions so I assumed her name was Diana.

He must be going senile ,that is NOT Diana...
That pic is Talis's Girl Paola..

greydread
08-16-2014, 02:32 AM
I assumed he was talking about putas. Other than that, I am in 100% agreement with you.
I sure as Hell don't visit the D.R. to hang with the high brows. There's enough of that dumb shit going on right here. Early on I took two Chicas out of Casa Teresa, one could have passed for a Spaniard and the other could have passed for a Nigerian. I've met Dominican business owners, taxi drivers, hotel and restaurant managers, store clerks, nurses, teachers, cops and the whole range of Regular Guy/ Gal types and they didn't strike me as being anywhere near as color conscious as Americans. I wouldn't expect a Brit to understand how thick that dumb shit is in the USA. The D.R., while not a completely color-blind society seems like a post racial heaven compared to the USA. They're far more concerned about money than pigmentation, which kind of confuses most of them. I've heard Dominicans with kinky hair and brown skin refer to themselves as "Blanco". I guess People are what they think they are, no BFD.

There are those who take a great deal of pride tracing their roots to Spain and there are some old money families that only associate with other old money families, they've got that everywhere. Money makes some People crazy and after 20 generations in the D.R. if they want to be Spaniards I say let them. I hope they never travel to Spain and try to convince the People there that they're really Spaniards. I have visited the D.R. many times but I have never lived there and I speak from the perspective of my experiences alone. YMMV.

greydread
08-16-2014, 02:53 AM
You have to see the humor in it. Folks get too serious. It's like somebody asking for a recommendation for a good vegetarian restaurant in Austin.

It's easy, just eat the sides around that big slab of meat in the middle of your plate.

I don't see the dark or the light. If all goes well, all I see is pink.

chillpill
08-16-2014, 03:33 AM
You have to see the humor in it. Folks get too serious. It's like somebody asking for a recommendation for a good vegetarian restaurant in Austin.

It's easy, just eat the sides around that big slab of meat in the middle of your plate.

I don't see the dark or the light. If all goes well, all I see is pink.

LOL! You got that right!!

MrHappy
08-16-2014, 08:35 AM
I sure as Hell don't visit the D.R. to hang with the high brows. There's enough of that dumb shit going on right here. Early on I took two Chicas out of Casa Teresa, one could have passed for a Spaniard and the other could have passed for a Nigerian. I've met Dominican business owners, taxi drivers, hotel and restaurant managers, store clerks, nurses, teachers, cops and the whole range of Regular Guy/ Gal types and they didn't strike me as being anywhere near as color conscious as Americans. I wouldn't expect a Brit to understand how thick that dumb shit is in the USA. The D.R., while not a completely color-blind society seems like a post racial heaven compared to the USA. They're far more concerned about money than pigmentation, which kind of confuses most of them. I've heard Dominicans with kinky hair and brown skin refer to themselves as "Blanco". I guess People are what they think they are, no BFD.

There are those who take a great deal of pride tracing their roots to Spain and there are some old money families that only associate with other old money families, they've got that everywhere. Money makes some People crazy and after 20 generations in the D.R. if they want to be Spaniards I say let them. I hope they never travel to Spain and try to convince the People there that they're really Spaniards. I have visited the D.R. many times but I have never lived there and I speak from the perspective of my experiences alone. YMMV.

Big fish - little pond as opposed to little fish - big pond.

bobbydrake
08-16-2014, 09:27 AM
To be honest I didn't know her name (I don't even know the names of some of my regulars Jaja). I just knew she was the only Colombian I knew of that worked at Passions so I assumed her name was Diana.

I thought I was the only one...lol. I have a couple favoritas that I've hooked up with multiple times over multiple trips for multiple years and I have NO IDEA what their names are.

ErikS
08-16-2014, 10:48 AM

You guys might be talking about "Serena" (sp?).

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104403&d=1408199725

I got to "know her" on her first day at Passions. Peter introduced me to her as "my new Columbiana".
Later she told me that her mother was originally from Columbia, but she herself was born and raised en la republica dominicanna.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104402&d=1408199724

Fun chica (and real quickly much in demand), but the silicone did catch me by surprise! :corky:

Kevy
08-16-2014, 10:59 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104403&d=1408199725)

I got to "know her" on her first day at Passions. Peter introduced me to her as "my new Columbiana".
Later she told me that her mother was originally from Columbia, but she herself was born and raised en la republica dominicanna.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104402&d=1408199724)

Fun chica (and real quickly much in demand), but the silicone did catch me by surprise! :corky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/kevyboy21/Bart-Simpson-Colombia_zps99469106.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kevyboy21/media/Bart-Simpson-Colombia_zps99469106.jpg.html)

ErikS
08-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Click to see pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/kevyboy21/Bart-Simpson-Colombia_zps99469106.jpg)

LOL, So how are things up in Caanadia?

DCIronman
08-16-2014, 12:36 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104403&d=1408199725)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104402&d=1408199724)

Nope. I'm talking about this Diana.

She is definitely Dominican. But she thought that she looked Colombian. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she, or Peter, started telling people that she is.

Kevy
08-16-2014, 12:44 PM
LOL, So how are things up in Caanadia?

the spellin is real good.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
08-16-2014, 12:56 PM

Thanks a ton!

Only haitans and Dominicans in DR. Costa rica has various.

TC
08-16-2014, 03:07 PM

Costa Rica too.

TC
08-16-2014, 03:08 PM
If you like light-skinned Colombianas, why not go to the source, Medellin?

Or Bogota or Cali or Cartagena, or any other number of places in Colombia.

TC
08-16-2014, 03:14 PM

If you love your "yellow" girls (as do I), you know there is a world of difference between Japanese girls, who tend to be lighter in complexion, and girls from the Philippines, who tend to be darker, and whole lot of other differences. I don't think there is anything wrong with having physical preferences. Most of us do. It doesn't mean we value people more or less because of it.

The Sage
08-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Funny. You're totally off base here. Not your fault though. This is the type of yellow girl I referring to.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/image_zps5029d3e7.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/jazzy1070/media/image_zps5029d3e7.jpg.html)

I've had three long term relationships with asian women none of who were "yellow". My ex wife and my hong kong chinese GF were both whiter than most caucasians I know. My other chinese GF was brown like a SE asian. To be honest I live in an asian dominated community here in LA and I have yet to see an asian that I would say was even close to the color yellow. I don't really think they exists.

If you love your "yellow" girls (as do I), you know there is a world of difference between Japanese girls, who tend to be lighter in complexion, and girls from the Philippines, who tend to be darker, and whole lot of other differences. I don't think there is anything wrong with having physical preferences. Most of us do. It doesn't mean we value people more or less because of it.

greydread
08-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Costa Rica too.
I also forgot to mention Panama.

The difference is that in the Dutch Caribbean nearly all the Putas working in the mainline casas are Dominican or Colombian. The only place I know with a wide variety in Le Petit Chateau near Sint Maarten's Salt Pond/ Carnival Grounds. They had Putas from a dozen different countries. I liked that place. It was really seedy. On Saturdays the more popular Chicas had lines of Guys, 10 deep waiting for their turn with them. The place caters mostly to locals and many of them have regular customers. Like a date but with waiting for a bunch of Guys ahead of them in line to finish until it was their turn.

The game is different in every country and each has their rules...until I got to the D.R. where away from the casas there really aren't any rules. You make them up as you go along. Good in some ways, not-so-good in others.

Al Nyc
08-16-2014, 06:53 PM

Wow Serena! Haven't seen her since I last had a session with her years ago.
Anyone knows what's she's at and what she is doing now?:confused:

rahsta
08-17-2014, 08:36 AM

I guess the good thing is "black dont crack".

TC
08-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Funny. You're totally off base here. Not your fault though. This is the type of yellow girl I referring to.

Click to see pic (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/jazzy1070/media/image_zps5029d3e7.jpg.html)

I've had three long term relationships with asian women none of who were "yellow". My ex wife and my hong kong chinese GF were both whiter than most caucasians I know. My other chinese GF was brown like a SE asian. To be honest I live in an asian dominated community here in LA and I have yet to see an asian that I would say was even close to the color yellow. I don't really think they exists.

The point is the same. There is nothing wrong with having preferences.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
08-18-2014, 12:38 PM
The point is the same. There is nothing wrong with having preferences.

Everyone should have them.

greydread
08-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Everyone should have them.
True. You and I will never be at odds over a Puta. As tall as I can get them and as dark as I can get them and a big butt, too. That's like a cross covered in garlic and holy water for you. :rofl:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
08-18-2014, 06:45 PM
True. You and I will never be at odds over a Puta. As tall as I can get them and as dark as I can get them and a big butt, too. That's like a cross covered in garlic and holy water for you. :rofl:

I like dark and short.

BigLongBeach
08-18-2014, 09:16 PM

Thanks a ton!

The high end casas in at both ends of the la malecon used to import chics, I few years ago i meet a asian and some brazilians, one time with Jimmys crew, i saw some colombians

the prices are very high for ST
Do stress the color thing, its dark in the casa de citas, there have some times were i took a chic from a casa that i thought the chic was light skinned and when we get to my crib she was more india/morenita.

Hanzo
08-18-2014, 09:50 PM
There are plenty of fair skin Dominican women, in the Dominican Republic, they're all around you, not hard to find them. I can see why you would assume that, it's nothing but darker women, as I too have noticed that a lot of the dudes putting trip reports have a preference for an india/morena (not that there is anything wrong with that of course.)

ezsmile
08-19-2014, 10:51 AM

There is (or was in May) a Columbiana working behind the bar at Hooters in Santo Domingo. She is friendly but unfortunately only in a professional waitress/bartender way. At least with me.

MrHappy
08-19-2014, 11:11 AM
There is (or was in May) a Columbiana working behind the bar at Hooters in Santo Domingo. She is friendly but unfortunately only in a professional waitress/bartender way. At least with me.

Consider for a moment the amount of guys that go through that place on a daily basis. Think about how many times she gets offers on a daily basis.

Those girls can pick and choose from a variety you could never imagine.

They All have that "Hooters smile" drilled into them, and thats all you get out of them, unless you're willing to put in a LOT of effort.

What's interesting is how many girls have left Hooters to work at the new Hard Rock Cafe in Blue Mall.

Hanzo
08-19-2014, 11:33 AM
Consider for a moment the amount of guys that go through that place on a daily basis. Think about how many times she gets offers on a daily basis.

They All have that "Hooters smile" drilled into them, and thats all you get out of them, unless you're willing to put in a LOT of effort.

What's interesting is how many girls have left Hooters to work at the new Hard Rock Cafe in Blue Mall.

About 2 years ago, I met up with some BM's, and went to that hooters. There was this one chick who was Cuban. She was flawless, no matter how much I pressed, how much I tried to make her laugh, she could have not been less interested in me, she might as well have had "fuck off" written on her forehead.

ezsmile
08-19-2014, 11:40 AM

About 2 years ago, I met up with some BM's, and went to that hooters. There was this one chick who was Cuban. She was flawless, no matter how much I pressed, how much I tried to make her laugh, she could have not been less interested in me, she might as well have had "fuck off" written on her forehead.

Yep. Too much effort for me to try. Those girls must get good tips, with lots of girls lined up behind them for a shot at the job as well.

And if RM can't break the ice, can anyone? :lol:

MrHappy
08-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Yep. Too much effort for me to try. Those girls must get good tips, with lots of girls lined up behind them for a shot at the job as well.

And if RM can't break the ice, can anyone? :lol:

I used to date one of them before she worked there. I see her once in a while when I go there to eat. She's friendly, but not the kind of friendly she was when we went out.

FWIW, she's got a BF now, and he is nothing impressive. She's batting 1000 so far..(I'm no catch either)

Only girls know why they fall in love with idiots.