PDA

View Full Version : 08/2014 - Becoming part of the Community

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-18-2014, 08:58 AM
We been here over 10 years now and the flow of guys that come on and expect people they never met to build them a trip or meet up with them for a beer is never ending.

A one year subscription costs $60. We have a week, a month, three months and so on. There have been guys that say that is too much or they don't have it and they just want the community to set them up.

In the past, others have helped these guys and they never come back to add to the community.

Malo
08-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Very easy to join.

Google Wallet is your friend.

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-18-2014, 09:42 AM
There is a great bunch of people on this site. many of us know each other 8 to 10 years or more.

armando2k
08-18-2014, 06:30 PM
hi everybody!

I decided I wanted to experience the best vacation ever, by that I mean having sex, eat and sleep :) then I found this awesome forum with lots of good information and experiences.

See you around!

AR

QueGuapo
08-18-2014, 06:45 PM
We been here over 10 years now and the flow of guys that come on and expect people they never met to build them a trip or meet up with them for a beer is never ending.

A one year subscription costs $60. We have a week, a month, three months and so on. There have been guys that say that is too much or they don't have it and they just want the community to set them up.

In the past, others have helped these guys and they never come back to add to the community.

It's the internet... what did you expect? you have everything..good bad and stupid.... you have to take it all together and hopefully being able to select the best...

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-18-2014, 06:50 PM
It's the internet... what did you expect? you have everything..good bad and stupid.... you have to take it all together and hopefully being able to select the best...

I can spot stupid and get rid of it fast.

Irie
08-18-2014, 07:12 PM
I can spot stupid and get rid of it fast.

Every once in awhile the door is open and unattended........they still slip in. Take me for example. :lol:

alc87proof
08-19-2014, 06:57 AM
New to this site and looking into coming to the DR Been to pattaya and Bangkok multiple times so I am a bit spoiled but thought I would look and see what goes on in the DR and make a choice for a mid vacation between my Asia vacations

whynotme
08-19-2014, 07:09 AM
New to this site and looking into coming to the DR Been to pattaya and Bangkok multiple times so I am a bit spoiled but thought I would look and see what goes on in the DR and make a choice for a mid vacation between my Asia vacations

throw up some trip reports from asia and you will get lots of feedback or you can pay ( best option) and get trip report acess for some great up to date info:bigthumbup:

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-19-2014, 08:13 AM
throw up some trip reports from asia and you will get lots of feedback or you can pay ( best option) and get trip report acess for some great up to date info:bigthumbup:

Look under the handles. Once they pay, I write a caption there.:corky:

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-19-2014, 08:14 AM

There are 100's of reports on Dr here and usually a few current, on location ones going on.

whynotme
08-19-2014, 08:33 AM
Look under the handles. Once they pay, I write a caption there.:corky:

I am never too old to learn something:corky::rofl:

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-19-2014, 08:33 AM

You can start with this

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429408-07-2014-Camaro-s-Sosua-Synopisis-July-2014

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-19-2014, 09:21 AM
I am never too old to learn something:corky::rofl:

As soon as they subscribe, when I add it, I change caption so "I" know who is in and he isn't!

Leche
08-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Are there any upcoming get-togethers in the CT, NY, NJ area? I met one member in this site and I want to thank him for showing me around. :biggrin:

But I met two motherfuckers from DR1 and I bet they were born when God was having a really shitty day.
I met up with these two assholes in Santiago, we grabbed a bite.
We then drove up to Puerto Plata for chica hunting. We chilled at a beach. We ordered beer and more food.
There was one chica whom I liked but one of the guys got upset and said that I couldn't because she is "not a working girl". But we negotiated a price. He then excuses himself and talks to the chica.
He told me that I should "take my time and look around" instead of grabbing one right away. But we negotiated and verbally agreed on a price of 2,000 pesos for an hour.

I told them that I was going to the bathroom. When I came back, they were fucking gone. I had a tab of 4,500 pesos at the bar which I paid.

The only thing I did wrong was fart in the car while driving up to Puerto Plata. But I opened the window so that the car did not fucking stink. Besides that, I do not know how I could have pissed off two people like that.

If you two are members here too, then Jesus Christ, just let me know instead of disappearing.

At least my ex-wife told me face-to-face that she wanted to leave me. You two are worse. lol

Leche
08-19-2014, 08:14 PM
There is a great bunch of people on this site. many of us know each other 8 to 10 years or more.

To know each other for eight to ten years is very impressive. :biggrin:
It shows that you guys trust and support each other which is very important.
I am very new to mongering. But I am very honest and respect everyone.
I do not mind if a chica leaves me because I know that it is a "business". I pay you to fuck me.
But for two adult males from New York who are members of a site to just leave me in the middle of Puerto Plata, all you had to do was tell me to my face and say, "We don't want to hang out with you. Good bye."
Or say, "Fuck you for farting in my rental. Good bye."

My apologizes for venting in this site. Looking back, I can laugh but it did catch me off guard. lol

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-19-2014, 08:16 PM
My apologizes for venting in this site. Looking back, I can laugh but it did catch me off guard. lol

Are they members here?

Leche
08-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Are they members here?

I'm sorry but I don't know. Again, I'm sorry for bringing this up. I will learn from it, let it go, and move on. :smile:

Apos
08-19-2014, 09:52 PM
What are their names on DR1?

Are there any upcoming get-togethers in the CT, NY, NJ area? I met one member in this site and I want to thank him for showing me around. :biggrin:

But I met two motherfuckers from DR1 and I bet they were born when God was having a really shitty day.
I met up with these two assholes in Santiago, we grabbed a bite.
We then drove up to Puerto Plata for chica hunting. We chilled at a beach. We ordered beer and more food.
There was one chica whom I liked but one of the guys got upset and said that I couldn't because she is "not a working girl". But we negotiated a price. He then excuses himself and talks to the chica.
He told me that I should "take my time and look around" instead of grabbing one right away. But we negotiated and verbally agreed on a price of 2,000 pesos for an hour.

I told them that I was going to the bathroom. When I came back, they were fucking gone. I had a tab of 4,500 pesos at the bar which I paid.

The only thing I did wrong was fart in the car while driving up to Puerto Plata. But I opened the window so that the car did not fucking stink. Besides that, I do not know how I could have pissed off two people like that.

If you two are members here too, then Jesus Christ, just let me know instead of disappearing.

At least my ex-wife told me face-to-face that she wanted to leave me. You two are worse. lol

MrHappy
08-20-2014, 08:51 AM
What are their names on DR1?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Every story has two sides. I think they should tell theirs so we can judge.

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-20-2014, 08:53 AM
But for two adult males from New York who are members of a site to just leave me in the middle of Puerto Plata, all you had to do was tell me to my face and say, "We don't want to hang out with you. Good bye."
Or say, "Fuck you for farting in my rental. Good bye."

They are not your friends so why would they need to say good bye "Fart Man":rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
08-20-2014, 11:33 AM
Im unclear if THEY rang up a 4500 peso bar tab, or if HE rang it up and then paid his OWN 4500 tab ?
I will assume they ran out on their end of the tab i guess..

To be Honest there are dudes all of us should have walked away from, but like an idiot sometimes we didnt......
and it just gets worse.. and more annoying.

Always go with your first Instincts...
Maybe you guys just didnt click..
But it could be they just decided to Rip you off
Certainly is POSSIBLE.
Some guys are just stingy as fuck..

Maybe they thought you OWED it to them for the Car Ride ?

Farting in a Car, hardly seems like a REASON to be upset to me..

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Im unclear if THEY rang up a 4500 peso bar tab, or if HE rang it up and then paid his OWN 4500 tab ?
I will assume they ran out on their end of the tab i guess..

To be Honest there are dudes all of us should have walked away from, but like an idiot sometimes we didnt......
and it just gets worse.. and more annoying.

Always go with your first Instincts...
Maybe you guys just didnt click..
But it could be they just decided to Rip you off
Certainly is POSSIBLE.
Some guys are just stingy as fuck..

Maybe they thought you OWED it to them for the Car Ride ?

Farting in a Car, hardly seems like a REASON to be upset to me..

maybe he was the problem?

4,500 peso tab is too much for me.

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-21-2014, 09:34 AM
A current event going on

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429497-08-2014-VP-Chill-has-Been-Jammed-Up

facetje
08-21-2014, 01:45 PM
hi,
i am a 54 year old belgium guy who booked his first flight to santo domingo, will be there for about 5 days, visiting a belgium friend who lives there, then head for sosua for the remaining of the holiday

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-21-2014, 01:52 PM
hi,
i am a 54 year old belgium guy who booked his first flight to santo domingo, will be there for about 5 days, visiting a belgium friend who lives there, then head for sosua for the remaining of the holiday

Subscribe to reports and see whats going on, now.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429477-08-2014-Camaro-in-Jarabacoa-August-2014

madvillian
08-21-2014, 04:50 PM
hi,

If your taking a Guaguas at any point between SD and Sosua I would be fearful to let one rip with some of the sketch I've seen on there.

So did you ever end up hearing from them on DR1?

Piff
08-23-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm new here. Hope I could go soon to R.D.

KingPablo
08-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Hello ISOC family

BrooklynBeas
08-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Welcome aboard new guys...

If you have been to a monger destination and have some stories to tell, or maybe a trip report with pics, we would greatly appreciate it! If you are new to mongering and need some assistance ASAP, I recommend buying a subscription to trip reports... Send your info to JimmyDR, Senor Jimmy of Medellin, or JDR or his email below... The big boss' info for membership is below - (THIS ONE'S ON ME JDR)

Very easy to join.

Google Wallet is your friend.
I can take Google Wallet and

can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
Address including Zip
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date
Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

dongmz
08-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Newbie here saying hello and look forward to reading from seasoned fellow hobbyist. Stay safe and have fun!!

Kievlevi
08-26-2014, 01:58 AM
Hey! I'm new just saw this site and wondering wat it's all about a little insight would help very much! Thank you for reading

Arrownight
08-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Hi All! I'm arrow and i've gone to costa rica - and thats about it - I keep hearing about $7 girls in quito - is it really that good?

BlueDevil
08-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Hi All! I'm arrow and i've gone to costa rica - and thats about it - I keep hearing about $7 girls in quito - is it really that good?

Yes it's true. You can find them standing in front of Plaza Sucre, but that's all they're worth... $7. Of course, YMMV.

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-29-2014, 08:41 AM
Yes it's true. You can find them standing in front of Plaza Sucre, but that's all they're worth... $7. Of course, YMMV.

To some, its worth it.

Gentoad
09-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Hello All. I am a newbie. Planning my first trip to DR. any advice on where to start?

madvillian
09-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Hello All. I am a newbie. Planning my first trip to DR. any advice on where to start?

Welcome. Get a paid subscription to unlock the Trip Reports....Its worth it!

basag
09-21-2014, 08:57 PM
First time Sosua visitor but veteran traveler (LOS, PI, CR, Cambo, PAN, JAM, etc)... I'm not much of a bar patron but rather enjoy meeting girls on the beach. I've read some comments on other boards that the girls are paranoid now about being seen hooking up on the street or beach. I'm landing in a few days and just wondering if the beach scene is still ok for meeting the fine ladies of Playa Sosua.

michel3275
09-21-2014, 09:13 PM
First time Sosua visitor but veteran traveler (LOS, PI, CR, Cambo, PAN, JAM, etc)... I'm not much of a bar patron but rather enjoy meeting girls on the beach. I've read some comments on other boards that the girls are paranoid now about being seen hooking up on the street or beach. I'm landing in a few days and just wondering if the beach scene is still ok for meeting the fine ladies of Playa Sosua.

Dont worry, chicas available everywhere, the beach, bars, street, supermarket, pharmacy and more.

Malo
09-21-2014, 09:19 PM

We have over 1,200,000 posts and maybe 10,000 trip reports.

So much to learn from our reports.

Seville
09-22-2014, 11:23 AM

Every now and then I run into a chica on the beach.:lol:

Señor JDR of Medellin
09-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Every now and then I run into a chica on the beach.:lol:

Sometimes I go an entire trip without seeing any.:mad:

madvillian
09-22-2014, 01:00 PM

Gentoad....ummmm...your profile pic.....telling us something? lol

DCIronman
09-22-2014, 03:26 PM

Judging from that pic, do you really want to give him an opening to elaborate? Frankly, I'd rather not know. :(

whynotme
09-23-2014, 06:29 PM

Judging from that pic, do you really want to give him an opening to elaborate? Frankly, I'd rather not know. :(

a prostate massage is supposed to be good for you:eek:............. but then again thats what my doctor said about getting a colonoscopy:rofl:

Señor JDR of Medellin
09-24-2014, 10:04 AM
............ but then again thats what my doctor said about getting a colonoscopy:rofl:

I enjoyed mine.:corky:

whynotme
09-24-2014, 06:19 PM
I enjoyed mine.:corky:

I did too:rofl:

but it was because I have gotten 3 clean bills of health in a row and since it takes 10 years for the polps to turn to cancer that was my last one:corky:

btw;
as we discussed in another thread all guys over 40 should get a colonoscopy.
I had one and they found 9 pre cancerous polps and I would likely be dead by now if I hadn't ever gotten the first one at age 42

BrooklynBeas
09-24-2014, 08:07 PM

Just realized that and went through the recent comments on the thread to see if it was mentioned... We all know that some of us are into "different" things... But that was a little much to put as an avatar... If that's your thing, at least you know you won't have much competition on here... But to be honest, even paying for a subscription may not help you with "your thing"

Good luck anyway Gentoad, I try not to judge, at least most of the time, but sorry, I can't help with advice on this one... LMAO...

whynotme
09-25-2014, 07:01 AM
We all know that some of us are into "different" things... But that was a little much to put as an avatar... If that's your thing, at least you know you won't have much competition on here... But to be honest, even paying for a subscription may not help you with "your thing"

Good luck anyway Gentoad, I try not to judge, at least most of the time, but sorry,..

your just a prude beas, it was just a dildo and since you love salad tossing then that's the next step up for you :wink: and then you are on your way to ladyboys:wink::rofl::rofl:

Gutter Meat
10-30-2018, 12:26 AM
Has anyone ever seen African Americans on Sosua news? Particularly the "who's there" section. If there are many African Americans in Sosua why aren't they featured in Sosua news?

Jimmydr
07-03-2020, 09:40 AM

16 years now!