PDA

View Full Version : 09/2014 - Que paso ? No longer green..

gulfmariner
09-13-2014, 05:55 AM
Although I have not entered a trip report In a while I still visit the site when possible due to my job and lack of web access , comment and contribute what info I can. No BS or involvement in any of the drama. Just a monger who liked being part of the show. Just wanted to know why , that's all...

michel3275
09-13-2014, 06:49 AM
Although I have not entered a trip report In a while I still visit the site when possible due to my job and lack of web access , comment and contribute what info I can. No BS or involvement in any of the drama. Just a monger who liked being part of the show. Just wanted to know why , that's all...

happend to many of us, for not contributing enough with reports and pictures. Nothing more i think.

whynotme
09-13-2014, 07:22 AM

happend to many of us, for not contributing enough with reports and pictures. Nothing more i think.

yes its the annual house cleaning.
so some guys immediately came back with a trip report and were restored and some don't even know as they haven't even been on the site for awhile.

if you (others) aren't travelling for what ever reason you can still maintain your status level by making your presence known by keeping your post count up
( post count now doesn't mean as much as it used to as we have some post whores:o but its an easy way to see if you are still involved)

I have met you (under your old handle) ( and have actually both of you) so it wont take either of you very long to be 'restored':iconTU:

LJDMV
09-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Very good info to know..

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-13-2014, 09:48 AM

Green needs to be active and there are a few topics on the subject matter.

MH16
09-13-2014, 01:25 PM
I have met you (under your old handle) ( and have actually both of you) so it wont take either of you very long to be 'restored':iconTU:

the road to green seems like the most fun... :mrgreen:
except when you dont know anyone personally on the board... :(

screw it tho... reading the sarcasm of some of these guys can be more entertaining than Sunday comics, I think..... jaja

whynotme
09-13-2014, 01:45 PM
except when you dont know anyone personally on the board..

and it gets better after you meet guys and ane are able to compare there on board internet persona to there real life actions:corky:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-13-2014, 04:53 PM
except when you dont know anyone personally on the board... :(

screw it tho... reading the sarcasm of some of these guys can be more entertaining than Sunday comics, I think..... jaja

How can you not know anyone? I met well over 500 in my last 12 years.

MH16
09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
How can you not know anyone? I met well over 500 in my last 12 years.

damn.... how old does that make u, Seņor JDR? j/k

Many factors including I dont reside on a continent, more like an island with a population of 1M.
Not too sure how many of those are like minded and active here.

Actually, think I met Seville once. Tried to link with VP but that fell through.

But hey, im back from Sep 16 - 22 in DR, so who knows. If any members around for that duration, open invitation for drinks here...

gulfmariner
09-14-2014, 03:32 AM
Ok , understood and thank you for your responses, hopefully I will get a break from work, do a trip or two and post some reports. :corky:

gulfmariner
09-14-2014, 03:35 AM
yes its the annual house cleaning.
so some guys immediately came back with a trip report and were restored and some don't even know as they haven't even been on the site for awhile.

if you (others) aren't travelling for what ever reason you can still maintain your status level by making your presence known by keeping your post count up
( post count now doesn't mean as much as it used to as we have some post whores:o but its an easy way to see if you are still involved)

Good do to know. Thanks WNM.....

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-14-2014, 07:40 AM
damn.... how old does that make u, Seņor JDR? j/k

Many factors including I dont reside on a continent, more like an island with a population of 1M.
Not too sure how many of those are like minded and active here.

Actually, think I met Seville once. Tried to link with VP but that fell through.

But hey, im back from Sep 16 - 22 in DR, so who knows. If any members around for that duration, open invitation for drinks here...

There are dozens of members all over Sosua at times.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-14-2014, 07:58 AM
Many of us who travel together met thru this or other boards. many of us don't travel with people we grew up with or hung out with in the past. We are like minded and enjoy drama free trips. Guys you went to school with can be drama Queens.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-14-2014, 07:59 AM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?426634-04-2013-Some-tail-from-two-cities-Boca-Chica-and-Sosua

04/2013 is 19 months ago.

Malo
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM
and it gets better after you meet guys and ane are able to compare there on board internet persona to there real life actions:corky:

Sometimes the guy you meet and the guy posting makes you say, "What the fuck!!"

whynotme
09-14-2014, 05:57 PM

:rofl:that has happened many times:eek:

JD426
09-14-2014, 06:10 PM
:rofl:
Understatement of the day!!
lol

camaro1257
09-14-2014, 06:42 PM

...that's what I said about Hunter...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

QueGuapo
09-15-2014, 05:54 PM

It really depends on who you meet!
there are some I will stay away from as much as I can....

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-15-2014, 05:54 PM
It really depends on who you meet!
there are some I will stay away from as much as I can....

And you never met me and you say that:rofl::rofl::rofl:

QueGuapo
09-15-2014, 05:57 PM
And you never met me and you say that:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, I will probably say the same if/when I meet you :wink:

joeysterr
09-16-2014, 01:15 PM

Shut up, sometimes it just gets weird:rofl:

joeysterr
09-16-2014, 01:21 PM

:rofl:that has happened many times:eek:

:rofl:
Understatement of the day!!
lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok well, obviously I was late commenting the idea:wink:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-17-2014, 11:35 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok well, obviously I was late commenting the idea:wink:

Sometimes late, other times right ontime.

SeaWeed
09-17-2014, 11:51 AM
...that's what I said about Hunter...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
hear ya :rofl::rofl::rofl: