PDA

View Full Version : 10/2014 - Daddy Yankee concert in Puerto Plata

WickedWillie
10-02-2014, 02:06 PM
The boys at Lifestyle resorts keep on outdoing themselves.

2 years ago LMFAO were sexy and everyone knew it, last year Wyclef Jean caused a near riot with his insults in Kreyol and now this year probably the biggest reggaeton artist in the world..................

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107504&d=1412271250

Saturday October 18th. Admission will be free as per usual with a Lifestyle pass ticket so don't expect any pussy to be in Sosua until very late that night as it will all be in Puerto Plata getting all moist with Daddy Yankee's gasolina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BTjG-dhf5s

Ratt
10-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Sohh thats the black Hasselhoff lol

I like the song when Ad plays it at rancho and the girls dance. dont know it was from Yankee.

ezsmile
10-02-2014, 04:28 PM
the lifestyles website says a concert pass is included for those that stay 2 nights, with one of the nights being the night of the concert.

So I guess if anyone wants to go then they pay for two nights

BrooklynBeas
10-02-2014, 06:26 PM
the lifestyles website says a concert pass is included for those that stay 2 nights, with one of the nights being the night of the concert.

How much for the rooms?

weyland
10-02-2014, 06:48 PM
You are far too old to know about that sort of music, WW. You should be writing about string trio recitals.

ezsmile
10-02-2014, 06:49 PM
How much for the rooms?

I couldn't figure that out, they have a bunch of hotels listed that seem to be all over from Cofresi to Puerto Plata and I don't know which is which

WickedWillie
10-02-2014, 08:59 PM

How much for the rooms?

Best deal I have seen is around RD$3,500 per person per night with a 2 night minimum for 2 VIP tickets.

There will be plenty of general population tickets in circulation gratis. Just ask your local friendly concho.

WickedWillie
10-02-2014, 09:01 PM
You are far too old to know about that sort of music, WW. You should be writing about string trio recitals.

You are of course absolutely correct. Do you want picking up on the way through?:wink:

joeysterr
10-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Man that sounds good:lol:

MrHappy
10-08-2014, 10:09 AM
I wonder what DY gets for a gig like that?

A lot of these artists can get a big payout if they've got a hit on the charts, but once they're off the charts, their price drops substantially. Supply and demand, one would guess. Gotta pay bills.

I remember once many moons ago I was in a small town and decided to spend the night. I got a room in a local hotel, then went down to a small pizza place next door to eat.

When I walked in, Sergio Vargas was there with his group setting up for a concert that night.

This place was so small, Sergio and company took up almost half of the available space. (Sergio is really good peeps, BTW)

I was talking to the owner of the hotel a short while later and expressed my surprise that such a small place could afford somebody like Sergio, and he told me the cost was only about 20K pesos, which still seemed like a lot of money for such a small pizza joint.