Anyone in boca chica in November

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Any in boca chica in November

Yes, late November.

joe12300
10-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Watch "GOLDEN LEGS CLUB SANTO DOMINGO R.D." on YouTube
GOLDEN LEGS CLUB SANTO DOMINGO R.D.: http://youtu.be/WzkeZKJI5Fw.
Looks like THE PASSIONS OF SANTIAGO.

joe12300
10-16-2014, 05:41 PM
Never been to the Capitol or boca chica but good thing my Spanish is good so hopefully i get some good deals that is if my chica that is waiting for me doesn't come threw

joe12300
10-16-2014, 05:44 PM

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Hopefully i see some of you guys down there still don't know if i should stay at casa coco or the hotel that is owned by the two brothers

commander kirk
10-16-2014, 07:26 PM
I will be SD 22 Nov - 6 December ... might get to BC for a day or two on the weekend of Nov 29

BigLongBeach
10-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Watch "GOLDEN LEGS CLUB SANTO DOMINGO R.D." on YouTube
GOLDEN LEGS CLUB SANTO DOMINGO R.D.: http://youtu.be/WzkeZKJI5Fw.
Looks like THE PASSIONS OF SANTIAGO.

these girls dont look dominican... Am I the only that thought that? After the first few chics i thought that

BigLongBeach
10-16-2014, 07:28 PM
What are the rates?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Hopefully i see some of you guys down there still don't know if i should stay at casa coco or the hotel that is owned by the two brothers

Malo
10-16-2014, 07:38 PM
I will be SD 22 Nov - 6 December ... might get to BC for a day or two on the weekend of Nov 29

I went for a day or two and now its 8 or 9 days, twice a year.

joe12300
10-17-2014, 02:34 PM
What are the rates?

well she is like a family friend from higuey and for her its more about getting away from the hood that she is from even if its for a week but I did offer her $200 so that she could buy something nice for her kids. I have done this with her before but last time we went to Santiago and spent about 3 days with her because I wanted to hit up passions but I only gave her some clothes and a bottle of vodka and she was happy with that and I obviously payed for her expenses including the round trip from higuey. This time around the things is that I have never been to boca chica and from some of the research that I have done the girls look kind of ugly but I may be wrong but good thing I have my higuey chica as a back plan. If anything I will send her home early and go to the capital which looks more promising as far as getting chicas that are 8,9 and 10s. Shit I have read that there is a place in santo domingo that have Columbians and Brazilian chicas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . I will wright my report as go but if anyone as any pointers it will much appreciated.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Shit I have read that there is a place in santo domingo that have Columbians and Brazilian chicas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . I will wright my report as go but if anyone as any pointers it will much appreciated.

They had two fat over priced Colombians there.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-17-2014, 02:40 PM
This time around the things is that I have never been to boca chica and from some of the research that I have done the girls look kind of ugly but I may be wrong but good thing I have my higuey chica as a back plan. If anything I will send her home early and go to the capital which looks more promising as far as getting chicas that are 8,9 and 10s. Shit I have read that there is a place in santo domingo that have Columbians and Brazilian chicas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . I will wright my report as go but if anyone as any pointers it will much appreciated.

There are plenty of chicas in Boca. What Hotel you staying at?

joe12300
10-18-2014, 12:33 PM
There are plenty of chicas in Boca. What Hotel you staying at?

I might stay at casa coco it looks like it might be closer to the beach being that the beach is kind of my thing but if that dont work out i will stay at hotel europa. Where are you stay at senor JDR

Maretti
10-18-2014, 02:34 PM
I might stay at casa coco it looks like it might be closer to the beach being that the beach is kind of my thing but if that dont work out i will stay at hotel europa. Where are you stay at senor JDR
Hotel Europa? I was in BC in September and that hotel was still closed.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-18-2014, 04:46 PM

Hotel Europa been closed for years now.

BigLongBeach
10-18-2014, 06:19 PM
LOL i was talking about rates of the hotel LOL but thanks for the info

well she is like a family friend from higuey and for her its more about getting away from the hood that she is from even if its for a week but I did offer her $200 so that she could buy something nice for her kids. I have done this with her before but last time we went to Santiago and spent about 3 days with her because I wanted to hit up passions but I only gave her some clothes and a bottle of vodka and she was happy with that and I obviously payed for her expenses including the round trip from higuey. This time around the things is that I have never been to boca chica and from some of the research that I have done the girls look kind of ugly but I may be wrong but good thing I have my higuey chica as a back plan. If anything I will send her home early and go to the capital which looks more promising as far as getting chicas that are 8,9 and 10s. Shit I have read that there is a place in santo domingo that have Columbians and Brazilian chicas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . I will wright my report as go but if anyone as any pointers it will much appreciated.

BigLongBeach
10-18-2014, 06:34 PM
I dont know about the imports, I havent gone to the two whorehouse/strip clubs that had import in the past in 3years. there are atleast known 12 whorehouses in the capital. 8/12 are 4k/2hrs for a chic

there are more that range from 1k-1.5k for a nut but you gotta know how get around

LOL I started writing that there are 8 whorehouse but as i typed i kept remember others, i know atleast 14 place but i got tired of editing my post

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 08:44 AM
I dont know about the imports, I havent gone to the two whorehouse/strip clubs that had import in the past in 3years. there are atleast known 12 whorehouses in the capital. 8/12 are 4k/2hrs for a chic

there are more that range from 1k-1.5k for a nut but you gotta know how get around

LOL I started writing that there are 8 whorehouse but as i typed i kept remember others, i know atleast 14 place but i got tired of editing my post

All seem over priced. I got a few 8am deals in the past.

BigLongBeach
10-19-2014, 10:52 AM
All seem over priced. I got a few 8am deals in the past.

You know the price is what you are willing to pay

Some just want to pay 500 for a streetwalker some want to pay 4000 for a casa whore

some just pay cab fare

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 12:05 PM
You know the price is what you are willing to pay

Some just want to pay 500 for a streetwalker some want to pay 4000 for a casa whore

some just pay cab fare

In the casa, she wanted 5,000 but came over three mornings in a row for 1,500. Same chica, better price.

greydread
10-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Think ab o ut it. What type of Brasilian or Colombian Chica would work in the DR for 1/3 what they could get in Panama or the Dutch islands?

D.R. is for Dominicanas or Haitians who can't get off the island. There are probably 100 ho houses in Santo Domingo and 2 dozen in Boca Chica. When I stayed at the Acuarium there were a half dozen in walking distance.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 10:34 PM
Think ab o ut it. What type of Brasilian or Colombian Chica would work in the DR for 1/3 what they could get in Panama or the Dutch islands?

D.R. is for Dominicanas or Haitians who can't get off the island. There are probably 100 ho houses in Santo Domingo and 2 dozen in Boca Chica. When I stayed at the Acuarium there were a half dozen in walking distance.

The two Colombians that I saw were porkers.

joe12300
10-24-2014, 06:04 AM
They had two fat over priced Colombians there.

Hmmmmmmmm well i might take a look because i really like them thick chica not ugly fat but thick. I know a lot of guys here like them really thin chicas and what may look fat to some is just right for other :corky::corky::corky::corky:

LJDMV
10-24-2014, 07:47 AM
I been thinking about flying into SDQ for a while because they have lower rates. But when I hear what the girls charge in those houses 3500-4,000 I changed my mind.: plus I heard they were saying it was illegal there and you may get locked up while in one of those whore houses. I look forward to your report on updated info there.

BigLongBeach
10-24-2014, 10:49 AM
You wont get locked up....
The risk is/was with the streetwalkers

Its been around 16months since the DA announced his war on P4P industry, I dont think I seen one article or one story of a tourist getting locked up for picking up a streetwalker or being in a whorehouse. With all the press about the DA's fight only one whorehouse hasnt shutdown permanelty.

The 2 stories that did come out were dudes getting arrested for picking up other dudes, and the dudes being in a whorehouse that had underaged girls. In both cases I believe they didnt state if they were tourists or natives.

I been thinking about flying into SDQ for a while because they have lower rates. But when I hear what the girls charge in those houses 3500-4,000 I changed my mind.: plus I heard they were saying it was illegal there and you may get locked up while in one of those whore houses. I look forward to your report on updated info there.

SeaWeed
10-24-2014, 12:19 PM
I been thinking about flying into SDQ for a while because they have lower rates. But when I hear what the girls charge in those houses 3500-4,000 I changed my mind.:
just take a quick taxi to Boca Chica from SDQ and you will have more punani than you'll know what to do with....
and at reasonable rates....and none of that illegal worry chit....trust mi
bunch of guys from here are going the end of November to Boca........good times to be had.....wish I was going......but still taking a break

JDR
10-24-2014, 01:19 PM
just take a quick taxi to Boca Chica from SDQ and you will have more punani than you'll know what to do with....
bunch of guys from here are going the end of November to Boca........good times to be had.....wish I was going......but still taking a break

They have busses 24 hours a day, cheap.

joe12300
10-24-2014, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=SeaWeed;1316997]just take a quick taxi to Boca Chica from SDQ and you will have more punani than you'll know what to do with....
bunch of guys from here are going the end of November to Boca........good times to be had.....wish I was going......but still taking a break.[QUOTE]

so you say a bunch of guy will be there but where are you guys planning to stay being that Europa is closed but I would like info on a place for a dirt cheap price if you would be so kind. I am talking about like some 30 buck a night. A nice place like Rockys or New Garden. Cheap but nice. I ask because my wifey gave me a budget and I plan to stay with in that budget and 30 buck is just right where I need to be just in case my chica starts to act up and think she is the one that makes the rules :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SeaWeed
10-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Europa is closed
wi paid more than $30 a night to stay Europa....usually I figure on paying $50 a night....but there are places for $30....
some of the other guys will pipe in with the name of the places to stay.....like the Garrant(sp?)......Burbujas.....someone liked the Calypso