PDA

View Full Version : 10/2014 - Skynyrd returns to Boca Chica

Skynyrd
10-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Hey guys I just booked a Jet Blue flight Jan 14-22 to SDQ, will be staying at my normal Hotel in Boca Chica if anyone is around...
I expect Willie and Happy to pay me a visit !!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

MrHappy
10-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Hey guys I just booked a Jet Blue flight Jan 14-22 to SDQ, will be staying at my normal Hotel in Boca Chica if anyone is around...

Goes without saying..:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Skynyrd
10-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Goes without saying..:wink::wink::wink::wink:

It will be a good time to plan our Angeles city invation in March :)

jacknback
10-24-2014, 11:22 PM
Tell him to "Just buy the fucking ticket":rofl:

Maretti
10-24-2014, 11:37 PM
Skynyrd, I stayed in the hotel for one night in September and it seems that the quality went down a lot, if I were you, I,d pay for one night and then decide if you want to stay. The old crew is gone but the new girl in the reception is cute ;-)

BlueDevil
10-24-2014, 11:43 PM
It will be a good time to plan our Angeles city invation in March :)

Looks like Medellin is chopped liver now... LOL.

Skynyrd
10-25-2014, 03:17 AM
Looks like Medellin is chopped liver now... LOL.

No way !! I just havent been to BC in over a year, need to make my rounds

Skynyrd
10-25-2014, 03:46 AM
By the way, my friend in BC has 6 brand new apartments for rent in BC, 35-40 a night or 200.00 a week.2 bathrooms, kitchen, AC, Safebox

ezsmile
10-25-2014, 10:22 AM
that looks pretty nice, especially for 200 a week!

Tiger
10-25-2014, 10:49 AM
I will be in the north coast about that same time. Maybe I can head your way for a day or so......................

cookemup71
10-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Location of those apartments?

WickedWillie
10-25-2014, 12:44 PM

Maybe mate, however I was in Boca a couple of weeks ago with a Haitiana.

For the 1st time I didn't really enjoy myself.

I felt a lot of anti-Haitian antagonism and discrimination, maybe due to the recent gringo murder.

The level of being hassled by vendors, beach people and beggars is at record levels, think flies on fresh shit:lol:

Plenty of restaurants closed (October low season?) leaving a poor selection of pizza/pasta or pasta/pizza.

Hotel Garant was full of loud newbie weekend warriors.

Too many Sosua hard-core hoes are now working Boca.

Apart from sharing a beer with Yayow one afternoon on the beach, Boca has lost the little luster it had for me:icontd:

Skynyrd
10-25-2014, 05:28 PM

I felt a lot of anti-Haitian antagonism and discrimination, maybe due to the recent gringo murder.

The level of being hassled by vendors, beach people and beggars is at record levels, think flies on fresh shit:lol:

Plenty of restaurants closed (October low season?) leaving a poor selection of pizza/pasta or pasta/pizza.

Apart from sharing a beer with Yayow one afternoon on the beach, Boca has lost the little luster it had for me:icontd:

BUT THIS TIME I WILL BE THERE....AUTOMATIC PARTY LEVEL INCREASE !!!

Skynyrd
10-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Location of those apartments?

I asked how far it was from the Piano Bar on the strip, he said 5 mins walking :)
I had him reserve one for 8 nights Jan 14th for me.
If you are interested I will give you his FB contact info and Phone number.
He speaks English well.

Skynyrd
10-25-2014, 05:39 PM
I will be in the north coast about that same time. Maybe I can head your way for a day or so......................

Cool, hope to see you there !!!

WickedWillie
10-25-2014, 06:52 PM
BUT THIS TIME I WILL BE THERE....AUTOMATIC PARTY LEVEL INCREASE !!!

OK add that to the negatives.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
10-26-2014, 04:21 AM

Sorry to hear of your less than stellar visit to BC, WW. I have read on here about the Garant, as some bm's really like it there. Guess the weekend fratboy atmosphere was a bit over the top for you? I spent my last 3 nights in BC last month at the Calypso. I really enjoyed my stay. The pool and deck area was nice, location was convenient to Duarte and the beach, and the mgmt was very helpful. I paid $61 a night for a double that faced inside the courtyard and away from the street noise. But a single facing toward the front was $45. And it was quiet, had no trouble sleeping. The only negative was no digital safe, it was a key safe.

Do you think those Sosua hardcores have migrated to BC due to maybe less hassle?

Overall, I did like BC as an alternative to Sosua though the drinks are definitely more expensive if hanging out on the strip. Much cheaper away where there are fewer, if any, gringos about. But the girls were all over and spending some time with yayow can always make it a fun night.

I wasn't sure about returning to the DR until next Sept or so, but I was checking kayak, and I'll be damned if I didn't see fares from the left coast to SDQ for barely over $500 bucks for next May. That would be awfully hard for me to pass up!

Hopefully the next time you visit, if there is a next time, it will be a better time for you. Hell, maybe Skynyrd can regale you with his backstage groupie stories to keep you entertained for hours on end! :corky:

Skynyrd
10-26-2014, 08:09 AM
I got 2 non BM friends on the ground in BC now, Getting reports via FB from them.
They say plenty of girls on the strip and the new bar that opened across from Piano bar is the hotspot now.
I have already been in contact with 2 of my favorite chicas, one being my old Tagged girl with the big boobs, Ly hahaha

SeaWeed
10-26-2014, 08:24 AM
one being my old Tagged girl with the big boobs, Ly hahaha

she's looking great!

joe12300
10-28-2014, 05:15 PM
By the way, my friend in BC has 6 brand new apartments for rent in BC, 35-40 a night or 200.00 a week.2 bathrooms, kitchen, AC, Safebox

wow the place looks really nice. sent you a message. if you can be so kind to send me the info to your friend with the apartments. thanks

joe12300
10-28-2014, 05:21 PM
I got 2 non BM friends on the ground in BC now, Getting reports via FB from them.
They say plenty of girls on the strip and the new bar that opened across from Piano bar is the hotspot now.
I have already been in contact with 2 of my favorite chicas, one being my old Tagged girl with the big boobs, Ly hahaha

damn she HOT. If that's what's in BC I think I am going to send my higuey chica home a little early :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Skynyrd
10-28-2014, 05:37 PM
damn she HOT. If that's what's in BC I think I am going to send my higuey chica home a little early :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She lives in Santo Domingo, I have seen her pretty steady every trip for the last 2 years, at least 2 or 3 nights per trip, I just have her come down to Boca then send her back so I can play with the locals lol

joe12300
10-28-2014, 05:58 PM
whats the damage $ for toda la noche and is she a pro or a semi pro

Hunter
10-28-2014, 06:13 PM

You are dreaming if you think that is going to be in Boca....You need to import SDQ to Boca for chicas like that.

Boca is mainly hardcore Haitians on the streets...There are a few diamonds here and there. But don't expect a Sosua scene...

Though I went at low season so high season you could see more...

Skynyrd
10-28-2014, 06:40 PM
whats the damage $ for toda la noche and is she a pro or a semi pro

She is Semi...claims to be a good girl, "stick some money in her purse and dont mention it...she has never asked for any money, but she knows I always sneak it in her purse before she leaves, normally I throw in 3k when she comes for the weekend, I met her on Tagged.com.
read some of my past BC reports and you will see pics of the local talent, there are some decent chicas in BC avail for 1500-2k a night...they will try you and quote 3k or more but stay firm they will come down if you are going to walk away.

joe12300
10-28-2014, 06:44 PM
well then santo dominigo here I come hopefully I find something like this over there. the one in the black dress at 11seconds into the video, even if it cost me some 3000- 4000 for toda la noche :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojsiXy4EoQ

or this f@ck I cant wait to go to santo domingo and have a face full of some DR ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HCQHIC4wjg

MrHappy
10-29-2014, 07:38 PM
well then santo dominigo here I come hopefully I find something like this over there. the one in the black dress at 11seconds into the video, even if it cost me some 3000- 4000 for toda la noche :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojsiXy4EoQ
or this f@ck I cant wait to go to santo domingo and have a face full of some DR ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HCQHIC4wjg

I'm pretty sure the first video is Girl House. Haven't been there in many moons, but it looks familiar.

Second video is Euphoria disco on Ave. Venezuela.

Not a hooker bar, but you may meet something that takes a fancy to you. Be careful with girls that are there with a guy; like I said, it's a regular place, so there will be lots of regular couples.

JD426
10-29-2014, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure the first video is Girl House. Haven't been there in many moons, but it looks familiar.

Second video is Euphoria disco on Ave. Venezuela.

Not a hooker bar, but you may meet something that takes a fancy to you. Be careful with girls that are there with a guy; like I said, it's a regular place, so there will be lots of regular couples.

It sure sounds and feels like girl house... was looking for the JUKEBOX, but didnt see it..that was my favorite spot .. Last time I was there that Jay Z & Linkin Park song was on fire and i was grining this little Flacas ass like it was my last night before being shipped out to war or something .. LOL
been a long time...
they still charging 500 pesos for the girls drinks ?

JDR
10-30-2014, 03:15 PM

We are there in November.

JDR
10-30-2014, 03:16 PM
No way !! I just havent been to BC in over a year, need to make my rounds

Still as good as it was.