PDA

View Full Version : 11/2014 - Girls Call Book

novionomo
11-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Six years ago I visited BB. At that time in addition to the girls on site the manager had a notebook of girls who might come in if called. The notebook had the girl's picture and name. Does anyone know if BB still offers the same or similar service? Thanks

kitie carson
11-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Only name i remember is Johanny(? spelling).....everybody who went to BB's back a few years knows her......I miss her Orifices....

My last trip there close to 2 years ago,they did indeed still have the "book".

huskerdude
11-09-2014, 04:42 PM
The mamasans still have the book, as I saw it in Sept. They will try to call the girls in if you request.

dirty rig hand
11-09-2014, 05:30 PM
last I seen was a binder with most of the bb girls pic's! but yes if you talk w/ the mamasan she will call girls in for you. beer at bb's is now 160p for a small! I near SHIT my pants. I have 4 days booked there in jan. I will let the girls & management know its my last time staying there. 100p on playa sosua delivered to your sun chair w/ a smile. and I hear passions opens in a week again as "Amazon".

BigLongBeach
11-09-2014, 07:10 PM
dam all you have to do it mention Blackbeards and the lurkers come out

Seņor JDR of Medellin
11-09-2014, 07:11 PM
dam all you have to do it mention Blackbeards and the lurkers come out

Its in the free access area:corky:

SeaWeed
11-09-2014, 09:59 PM
beer at bb's is now 160p for a small! I near SHIT my pants.
wow that's like almost $4US........dayum.....that would be enuff to keep mi away......

dirty rig hand
11-09-2014, 11:52 PM
way better looking girls walking up the stairs @ classicos / club 59 / merengue every night @ 10 pm. bb's is very peaceful in the am from 5-9am. good place to think and sort out personal issues/business problems. and a fairly good time with the girls but not even close to the level of entertainment avail in sosua. the closed off pedro is nice at night to sit outside and drink. looking forward to jolly roger playing classic rock again. see you there jan 8th/15

TC
11-23-2014, 08:15 PM
last I seen was a binder with most of the bb girls pic's! but yes if you talk w/ the mamasan she will call girls in for you. beer at bb's is now 160p for a small! I near SHIT my pants. I have 4 days booked there in jan. I will let the girls & management know its my last time staying there. 100p on playa sosua delivered to your sun chair w/ a smile. and I hear passions opens in a week again as "Amazon".

I'm not sure about the loonie, but the U.S. dollar continues to rise against the Dominican Peso. When you consider inflation, has the price of a beer that much more than it was years ago? It's $3.67 American.

QueGuapo
11-24-2014, 05:50 PM
way better looking girls walking up the stairs @ classicos / club 59 / merengue every night @ 10 pm. bb's is very peaceful in the am from 5-9am. good place to think and sort out personal issues/business problems. and a fairly good time with the girls but not even close to the level of entertainment avail in sosua. the closed off pedro is nice at night to sit outside and drink. looking forward to jolly roger playing classic rock again. see you there jan 8th/15

Very peaceful? Ahhh...You mean fucking dead 24/7....

JDR
11-25-2014, 09:25 AM
good place to think and sort out personal issues/business problems.

Like the fact that you can spit and find some chica to bang?

LJDMV
11-25-2014, 09:38 AM
I have not been to Blackbeards in years. I figured out it was much less to just go to Sodua and get girls there. I will say that it is cool to go with a wingman or two for 1 or 2 days if you want a change from the hustle of Sosua. But it does get boring if you are there solo in the daytime. From photos I have viewed there do seem to be a few gems there.

TC
12-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Much less? BB starts at $55 per night. You may be able to find something for "much less" in Sosua, but I don't think I'd want to stay there.

SrSuerte
12-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Six years ago I visited BB. At that time in addition to the girls on site the manager had a notebook of girls who might come in if called. The notebook had the girl's picture and name. Does anyone know if BB still offers the same or similar service? Thanks

Yeah. They still do. I like giving BBs a night or two of my trips.