PDA

View Full Version : 11/2014 - Dominican Dating Connection

j_d66
11-18-2014, 12:00 AM
So stumbled on to this website while surfing around today so thought I would share it.

http://www.dominicandatingconnection.com/

Apparently they are based out of Sosua. Perhaps it is someone local there running it idk

Take a look at the girls

I bet there are some chicas that will be recognized lol.

Lists a NJ as well as a DR phone number. Interesting
Enjoy

madvillian
11-18-2014, 12:07 AM
Its like a low rent 2004 version of Dominican Cupid.

JoseTalapia
11-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Don't blame the players ...blame the game, as PT Barnum once said "there is a sucker born every minute" ,

JD426
11-18-2014, 12:31 PM
I dunno,, I was looking though the 600 something pics, and there are some cute young ones in there..a lot better than some of the absolute Pigs on Dom Cupid who try to pass themselves off as youngins, with pics that are 10 years old and photoshopping like Pros.

And if you into THICK, they got that , somebody in that co seems to be into thich chicas , and big titties . lots of those too..

So for a guy who is too lazy to network on Feyboo.. its not such a bad option, as an introduction is pretty much guarenteed..

These chicas are not gonna say
"Oh sosua, too many putas, you crazy...im not coming to meet you in Sosua"... the company is in Sosua, The whole website is about Sosua,
so they know whats what... they know they gonna get paid, and the dude wants some sex..

You really cant go wrong, as long as the Dude knows going in that its pretty much a FAKE DATING SITE, and them chicas are really not looking for a Novio at all, as much as they looking for a WU sugar daddy or straight up Pesos for sexo .

They seem to have a nice niche market.. its not a bad idea.

SeaWeed
11-18-2014, 03:28 PM
http://www.dominicandatingconnection.com/

it's way too long of a name for a website......first rule is to have a short name........drconnections.com or drcontacts.com or dominicangurls.com would be better if available

slipheed
11-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Just cant see paying some asshole for a guarantee to meet girls in a town packed with girls.

SeaWeed
11-20-2014, 09:54 PM
Just cant see paying some asshole for a guarantee to meet girls in a town packed with girls.

same reason mi could not see why any guy would go to Passions in the day with the streets packed with gurls........
just the gauntlet of gurls on PC would have made it almost impossible to make it to Passions without seeing sumthin you liked.......