PDA

View Full Version : BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelancers?

Hunk Chunk
12-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and about to go to DR this Christmas. I will rent a car in Santiago for the duration of my stay. I would like to expand my experience without doing all of the country.

Here is my plan:

- Santiago if I can find some good addresses for bars, etc.

- BBs for several days of rest and relaxation with bedroom service

- Sosua for hardcore intense mongering

I have ZERO experience with DR. I have however the desire to know what can be known in this short period of time. This is why I am opting for three different approaches to rum, food, scenery and sites, not to mention chicas. I want them too, but that isn't the only thing I like. In Thailand half the fun is being there, even if you are busy as a bee. I want a similar experience of a country and its beauties.

If you have advice for any of these three venues, please POST AWAY !

HUNK

JDR
12-03-2014, 05:13 PM

HUNK

Got nothing

Apos
12-03-2014, 09:43 PM
If you don't speak Spanish then skip Santiago....take a bus or cab to Sosua.,...really! :corky:
DON'T RENT A CAR!!! Take an overpriced cab and be glad you did.
BB's will be great for a few days but it in no way represents the DR
In Sosua you should be able to have a great time....if you read the reports, learn the ropes beforehand and make a buddy or 2...by meeting them in town
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and about to go to DR this Christmas. I will rent a car in Santiago for the duration of my stay. I would like to expand my experience without doing all of the country.

Here is my plan:

- Santiago if I can find some good addresses for bars, etc.

- BBs for several days of rest and relaxation with bedroom service

- Sosua for hardcore intense mongering

I have ZERO experience with DR. I have however the desire to know what can be known in this short period of time. This is why I am opting for three different approaches to rum, food, scenery and sites, not to mention chicas. I want them too, but that isn't the only thing I like. In Thailand half the fun is being there, even if you are busy as a bee. I want a similar experience of a country and its beauties.

HUNK

Apos
12-03-2014, 09:47 PM
BTW and FYI jejeje, you will need to be a member...paid member...to access the reports you need to read. Failure to do so will cost you more than the small fee for access and you'll have a shit time compared to the alternative.

Did I mention DON'T RENT A CAR!!!

Since it is your first trip to the DR please take this advice and asve yourself I lot of potential grief....DON"T RENT A CAR.

After your first trip you'll have a clue and no...beiing a Thailand vet does not count at this point although there should be a fair amount of common ground.

What are your dates in Sosua???

JDR
12-04-2014, 08:09 AM
BTW and FYI jejeje, you will need to be a member...paid member...to access the reports you need to read. Failure to do so will cost you more than the small fee for access and you'll have a shit time compared to the alternative.

Did I mention DON'T RENT A CAR!!!

Since it is your first trip to the DR please take this advice and asve yourself I lot of potential grief....DON"T RENT A CAR.

After your first trip you'll have a clue and no...beiing a Thailand vet does not count at this point although there should be a fair amount of common ground.

What are your dates in Sosua???

Google Wallet

Jdrent97 at gmail.com

simple