PDA

View Full Version : 01/2015 - Getting Everywhere

j_d66
01-13-2015, 02:03 PM
never heard of anyone flying in from Belize........mi betting you gotta go to Florida or Panama City(Copa) to fly on to Jamaica.....
most flights into Jamaica come in from FL, NY, Atlanta, Toronto, Chicago, the UK, Panama City and Winnipeg......
for anyone that gets stuck on the Cayman Islands where there is no pussy.......Cayman Airways flies into MoBay regularly.......

Yep

I was using a neat little website called flight stats

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do

What it does is let you see every flight arriving or departing with a particular airport.
I think you can search for the current week so it gives you a pretty good idea which airlines fly in and out of a particular airport as well as where they go.

It was this website that pretty much brought me to the conclusion that flying back to Miami would be the most efficient way to go.

JDR
01-14-2015, 09:20 AM
Yep

What it does is let you see every flight arriving or departing with a particular airport.
I think you can search for the current week so it gives you a pretty good idea which airlines fly in and out of a particular airport as well as where they go.

It was this website that pretty much brought me to the conclusion that flying back to Miami would be the most efficient way to go.

This will get us from place A to place Z.

SeaWeed
01-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Yep

now this is one cool website for travelers.....

and the best part is they do an "On Time Rating" so you don't have to guess or figure out if a particular flight or airline is going to be problematic........

they rate from a 1 star being the worse to a 5 star being the best.......of course I had to look at Spirits one flight into Montego Bay everyday....
of course Spirit was 2 1/2 stars where a lot of airlines like American and JetBlue were 5 stars :rofl::rofl:

so how long does it take a company with an industry wide worst record for on time arrivals and poor customer service to go out of business?

JDR
01-15-2015, 09:42 AM
now this is one cool website for travelers.....

and the best part is they do an "On Time Rating" so you don't have to guess or figure out if a particular flight or airline is going to be problematic........

they rate from a 1 star being the worse to a 5 star being the best.......of course I had to look at Spirits one flight into Montego Bay everyday....
of course Spirit was 2 1/2 stars where a lot of airlines like American and JetBlue were 5 stars :rofl::rofl:

so how long does it take a company with an industry wide worst record for on time arrivals and poor customer service to go out of business?

You never know when you will need to get there.

questner
06-17-2023, 07:58 PM
With threads closed have to post here:

Any recent experience on travel from PUJ to Sosua?

PUJ has multiple flights which are $300-400+ less than to any other airport,

so any advice on logistics, expectations etc is welcome