PDA

View Full Version : 02/2015 - La Vega Update : Chica info

mangoeater
02-02-2015, 11:43 PM
There has been nothing in this section about La Vega since '09.

If someone is driving through and wants to taste the local talent [pro or semi], where can a ST be had?

Names/locations of bars with casas?

Other places?

Tarifas? [prices]

tgunz
02-03-2015, 12:31 AM

If someone is driving through and wants to taste the local talent [pro or semi], where can a ST be had?

Names/locations of bars with casas?

Other places?

Tarifas? [prices]

There are two really big car washes just off the highway located near the caribe station. Next to them is a cabana. I believe Los Pinos. The only real hotel is hotel rey. At night there is a club charcters. Or something like that. They have some nice waitresses available. The place doesn't close that late. Tomorrow I post a link to my report with some LA Vega info. Anything else you need. Let me know. I've spent a lot of time there. Another car wash with some gems recently closed. That was my spot..

tgunz
02-03-2015, 12:33 AM
I have a very trust worthy driver with "protection" I can hook you up with him. Been using him for years.

tgunz
02-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Here is the link.. pm me for more specific details if you would like.. Http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429205-06-2014-*T-GUNZ*-Assimilation-Anonmongertrip-Offthebeatenpath&highlight=LA+vega

BigLongBeach
02-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Here is the link.. pm me for more specific details if you would like.. Http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429205-06-2014-*T-GUNZ*-Assimilation-Anonmongertrip-Offthebeatenpath&highlight=LA+vega

La Vega is a underated location in term of beautiful women. Most chicas on the board are/say they are from POP/SDQ/santiagio. I have been to la vega twice with fam and there are some very beautiful women riding around

BrooklynBeas
02-03-2015, 05:19 PM
I have a very trust worthy driver with "protection" I can hook you up with him. Been using him for years.

Good guy and he has WiFi in his car!!! Great if you dont have service or on the way to meeting someone... And where else can you find a guy with condoms in his car!! Get it "Protection"... That was a joke, but the WiFi and the protection is not... We used him last trip and really is a good guy...

ROVER
02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
There are two really big car washes just off the highway located near the caribe station. Next to them is a cabana. I believe Los Pinos. The only real hotel is hotel rey. At night there is a club charcters. Or something like that. They have some nice waitresses available. The place doesn't close that late. Tomorrow I post a link to my report with some LA Vega info. Anything else you need. Let me know. I've spent a lot of time there. Another car wash with some gems recently closed. That was my spot..

OH MY GOD !!!

YOU DIDN'T TAKE A SHIT IN THE PLACE .....DID YOU ????? :rofl:...:rofl:...:rofl:...:rofl:

tgunz
02-03-2015, 08:27 PM
OH MY GOD !!!

YOU DIDN'T TAKE A SHIT IN THE PLACE .....DID YOU ????? :rofl:...:rofl:...:rofl:...:rofl:

I may have to look for the picture of the Melo jersey.. :)

mangoeater
02-03-2015, 10:50 PM

your PM no sirve....

mangoeater
02-03-2015, 11:23 PM

I found them on google maps etc.

It is the very last exit in La Vega [assuming you left Santiago] off Autopista Duarte before it heads off south and east to pueblito El Pino.

Aparta Hotel Los Pinos [cabanas] are on the east side of Autopista Duarte.

Gas Caribe is on the west side of Autopista Duarte, on Avenida Pedro Rivera.

There are no explicit readings for the car washes on google. [like there is for Kelvin Car Wash in Santiago in Google maps and +, love it! :wink:]

Discotech: "Karetas V I P" is right next to a Burger King on Avenida Pedro Rivera at Avenida Rivas. [further downtown]

Thanks tgunz!

tgunz
02-03-2015, 11:24 PM
your PM no sirve....

Ufffff. Maldito internet. I'll erase messages now.

A co-worker just hooked me up with some local talent in LA Vega.

tgunz
02-03-2015, 11:30 PM
I found them on google maps etc.

It is the very last exit in La Vega [assuming you left Santiago] off Autopista Duarte before it heads off south and east to pueblito El Pino.

Aparta Hotel Los Pinos [cabanas] are on the east side of Autopista Duarte.

Gas Caribe is on the west side of Autopista Duarte, on Avenida Pedro Rivera.

There are no explicit readings for the car washes on google. [like there is for Kelvin Car Wash in Santiago in Google maps and +, love it! :wink:]

Discotech: "Karetas V I P" is right next to a Burger King on Avenida Pedro Rivera at Avenida Rivas. [further downtown]

Thanks tgunz!

The place I most recommend is the night club. Watch the videos in the above trip report. If it's in green it can be moved. I'm going to find out the name and attempt to find the location. PM should be working. Maybe we can meet up in LA vega.

BrooklynBeas
02-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Ufffff. Maldito internet. I'll erase messages now.

A co-worker just hooked me up with some local talent in LA Vega.

You and that Uffff Arrrrggg Umfff, and the other bullshit Dominican chica moan/grunt words... Damn kid, save it for the chicas lol...

Mangoman, sounds like you may have some knowledge, if I missed it all, whats your background with the DR trips... Santiago, I know... POP I know cause you mentioned Cristals... What else... You may be a newbie here but not to DR... How many trips and where have you been out there... Or should I just ask Camaro to ask you the details... LOL
J/k bruhhh

mangoeater
02-04-2015, 11:34 PM
You and that Uffff Arrrrggg Umfff, and the other bullshit Dominican chica moan/grunt words... Damn kid, save it for the chicas lol...

Mangoman, sounds like you may have some knowledge, if I missed it all, whats your background with the DR trips... Santiago, I know... POP I know cause you mentioned Cristals... What else... You may be a newbie here but not to DR... How many trips and where have you been out there... Or should I just ask Camaro to ask you the details... LOL
J/k bruhhh

Beas Dooooood!

I mongered Jamaica HARD for 10 years. Visited all parishes except one. Still have good friends there. Even left a kid there [the risks of goin' bareback]. Got tired of the black/white thing - gyal would have to act like they didn't know me in public because the Jamdown dudes would talk so badly about them if they were seen with a white dude.

Been to DR many times. Did BB twice [costambar]. Did Sosua once. Did a drive from SD to POP and back [but I was with USA embassy people - nice and safe]. Did SD twice. Did Santiago. I dig tha chicas. My spanish is not perfect, but if I can get them to slow tha phuq down, I get most of it.

About me: I find beaches boring. I live on one all year here in SoFla. I don't drink. I eat to live, not to enjoy. I also find tourist stuff equally boring [don't particularly care if Colombus took a crap in this building]. I like refilling the bosla and emptying it as often as possible, with skirt chasing and relaxing in between. Chicas that are total PROS I find a turnoff. I look for that one that just needs to pay rent in between jobs - the one without all the makeup and new clothes. Country girls and University girls are my thing.

Since I have officially hit midlife crisis, I have resolved to get the bod in the shape it was when I was a fooooooball stud in highschool. Making progress. Will be ready for the shirts-off pics in another few months. I find 18 yo toto highly motivating. Actually have an amiga in Santiago that is 17 - we are planning her "birthday party" currently. Love it.

camaro1257
02-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Beas Dooooood!

I mongered Jamaica HARD for 10 years. Visited all parishes except one. Still have good friends there. Even left a kid there [the risks of goin' bareback]. Got tired of the black/white thing - gyal would have to act like they didn't know me in public because the Jamdown dudes would talk so badly about them if they were seen with a white dude.

Been to DR many times. Did BB twice [costambar]. Did Sosua once. Did a drive from SD to POP and back [but I was with USA embassy people - nice and safe]. Did SD twice. Did Santiago. I dig tha chicas. My spanish is not perfect, but if I can get them to slow tha phuq down, I get most of it.

About me: I find beaches boring. I live on one all year here in SoFla. I don't drink. I eat to live, not to enjoy. I also find tourist stuff equally boring [don't particularly care if Colombus took a crap in this building]. I like refilling the bosla and emptying it as often as possible, with skirt chasing and relaxing in between. Chicas that are total PROS I find a turnoff. I look for that one that just needs to pay rent in between jobs - the one without all the makeup and new clothes. Country girls and University girls are my thing.

Since I have officially hit midlife crisis, I have resolved to get the bod in the shape it was when I was a fooooooball stud in highschool. Making progress. Will be ready for the shirts-off pics in another few months. I find 18 yo toto highly motivating. Actually have an amiga in Santiago that is 17 - we are planning her "birthday party" currently. Love it.

...aye Beas in some ways he sounds like our MANN Tgunz...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tgunz
02-06-2015, 12:38 AM
...aye Beas in some ways he sounds like our MANN Tgunz...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was thinking the same thing.. lol

MrHappy
02-08-2015, 09:08 AM

[prices]

Ummm... are you sure about that?

JoseTalapia
02-11-2015, 01:11 AM
There are plenty of new age putas in La Vega