PDA

View Full Version : 05/2015 - Santiago Cabanas and some exploration

Hottnickels72
05-17-2015, 11:01 PM
It is finally time for me to make a return trip to sosua. But before I get there i am planning on making a stop in santiago to do some exploration. I'm gonna be in santiago friday night and was interested in some of the cabanas. Anyone know which ones are open? Is Passions in santiago still open and are there any other clubs similar to it?

uncle ruckus
05-18-2015, 09:56 AM
All the cabanas are open. They're all the same except for Helios and Bora Bora which are more expensive. Pasion is open. Casablanca and Ilusion are the other two that compete with it. Lovera Bar is also open most nights and you'll find lots of ready and willing ladies right by the entrance.

Hottnickels72
05-18-2015, 11:05 PM
All the cabanas are open. They're all the same except for Helios and Bora Bora which are more expensive. Pasion is open. Casablanca and Ilusion are the other two that compete with it. Lovera Bar is also open most nights and you'll find lots of ready and willing ladies right by the entrance.

Thanks. Gonna be solo in Santiago so Def want to make sure I have a plan. By the way what is the cabana that is near passion.

Jimmydr
05-19-2015, 05:50 PM
Thanks. Gonna be solo in Santiago so Def want to make sure I have a plan. By the way what is the cabana that is near passion.

There are 5 or 6 in that general area.

tgunz
05-20-2015, 12:15 AM

It's called zues. Ask the cab driver for a discount card. You can get 50% of a executive , vice presidential or presidential suite.

Or you can get a cheap room and a grande for like 400. High end room is like 800. But worth it. Make sure they give you the card back. Sometimes they will give you a couple back