PDA

View Full Version : Is there a post that list addresses of clubs?

creolepeppa
05-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Hey,

I'm making a trip down to SD next month and just wondered how do I find the clubs? Is it just a matter of giving a driver the name or is there someplace in the forum where we actually have addresses?

I understand if there's a reason why addresses aren't posted but I thought I'd ask.

CP

BrooklynBeas
05-26-2015, 10:03 PM
Hey,

I'm making a trip down to SD next month and just wondered how do I find the clubs? Is it just a matter of giving a driver the name or is there someplace in the forum where we actually have addresses?
I understand if there's a reason why addresses aren't posted but I thought I'd ask.

CP

By clubs, do you mean nightclubs? Subscribe to the trip reports section and read reports on sdq... That way you will know what others here like and not a club that pays drivers for bringing tourists...

I'll give you a freebie good one though...

Euphoria Aperisima!!! (Also known as Euphoria)
Av Venezuela 15 Santo Domingo 11501
+1 809-718-7784
Disco Club

There are more but you should really read the reports

I just realized this is in Sex Clubs... Well, clubs in the DR can always lead to sex, so there ya go... And shit, you been a member since 2008?

creolepeppa
05-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Thanks,

Yeah I've been down only three times so I'm not a frequent traveler, and each time I was on the north side of the island. This will be my first trip to SD.

Thanks for the post, it's just a pain to scroll through all those things and some are old so I never know what info is still useful.

CP

BrooklynBeas
05-27-2015, 01:15 AM
Thanks,

Yeah I've been down only three times so I'm not a frequent traveler, and each time I was on the north side of the island. This will be my first trip to SD.

Thanks for the post, it's just a pain to scroll through all those things and some are old so I never know what info is still useful.

CP

That shit you call a pain is what we put a lot of time and work into... Why don't you give it a try and do a writeup or picture dump of your first 3 trips...? We call that giving back here and we appreciate it.......................!

tarzan
05-27-2015, 01:27 AM
That shit you call a pain is what we put a lot of time and work into... Why don't you give it a try and do a writeup or picture dump of your first 3 trips...? We call that giving back here and we appreciate it.......................!

What he said. + all the threads have dates, easy to see what's new and old.

rahsta
05-27-2015, 01:19 PM
What he said. + all the threads have dates, easy to see what's new and old.

Just lazy. Everything is pretty much online now a days, and people still cant search for the info they want. Just laziness.

Tony Toca
05-27-2015, 06:55 PM
While on the subject of SD sex clubs, is anyone familiar with a club around the Horacio Vásquez metro station (line 2, 3rd station from the east terminal). I remember seeing some posts about it a couple of years ago. One post said this club was in a house about five minutes walk from the Vásquez metro station

Does anyone know if it is still open? If I recall, It was also related to a big "regular" nightclub.

BrooklynBeas
05-27-2015, 09:50 PM
While on the subject of SD sex clubs, is anyone familiar with a club around the Horacio Vásquez metro station (line 2, 3rd station from the east terminal). I remember seeing some posts about it a couple of years ago. One post said this club was in a house about five minutes walk from the Vásquez metro station

Does anyone know if it is still open? If I recall, It was also related to a big "regular" nightclub.

Just to prove a point about doing research / searching for it... I started a search for Horacio Vásquez by clicking the advanced search button on the top right of this page... In 3 minutes I found what you were looking for... You could have done the same and so could everyone else... Post #12 in the thread below...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428111-11-2013-Santo-Domingo-October-and-November-2013&highlight=Horacio+V%E1squez

Tony Toca
05-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Just to prove a point about doing research / searching for it... I started a search for Horacio Vásquez by clicking the advanced search button on the top right of this page... In 3 minutes I found what you were looking for... You could have done the same and so could everyone else... Post #12 in the thread below...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428111-11-2013-Santo-Domingo-October-and-November-2013&highlight=Horacio+V%E1squez

Beas

I did spend some time looking for that post. As best as I could remember It was in one of the SD subsections and I believe started by Jao.

I also clicked on the link you provided and the message return is listed below. I am not sure why it was viewable before and not now?

vBulletin Message

Tony Toca, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

rahsta
05-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Beas

I did spend some time looking for that post. As best as I could remember It was in one of the SD subsections and I believe started by Jao.

I also clicked on the link you provided and the message return is listed below. I am not sure why it was viewable before and not now?

vBulletin Message

Tony Toca, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The link works for me.

BrooklynBeas
05-28-2015, 09:21 AM
The link works for me.

That's because you have a subscription to trip reports and that's where the link goes!

TT, you need a TR subscription!:iconTU:

Jimmydr
05-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Hey,

CP

Ton of information in the trip report sections. :iconTU::iconTU:

Jimmydr
05-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Beas

vBulletin Message

You most likely don't have trip report access.

Jimmydr
05-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Thanks,

CP

There are many active reports going up monthly.

Its a shame we have over 1,000,000 posts.:corky: