PDA

View Full Version : 07/2015 - Venus Aparta Hotel Carretera Navarette Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata

camaro1257
07-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Venus Aparta Hotel Carretera Navarette Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata

The Venus Aparta Hotel should not be confused with the cabana of the same name in Santiago on Autopista Duarte. Venus Puerto Plata is on the Navarette Puerto Plata highway as you head towards Maimon.

Venus is a very nice property you enter and the gate lifts and you drive through what appears to be a sub-division in the U.S. until you find a garage door that is open. You drive in the garage door close the door behind you and they call and ask if you’d like anything.

The basic room I was in was very nice with a small dining room table and chairs along with a sex chair that was sparked next to the king size bed which was very comfortable. There were mirrors on the wall and the ceiling if you do not mind looking at yourself naked. I did not watch TV but one was there if you were so inclined. There were 2 condoms provided in the bathroom.

This is a very nice spot there are a few other cabanas on this strip but I will probably return to this one when I have the opportunity.

weyland
07-17-2015, 04:13 PM
I did not watch TV but one was there if you were so inclined.
Two questions.

1) Do they have coverage of English soccer?

2) If I and my English (male) friend went there to watch soccer, would we get funny looks?

Jimmydr
07-17-2015, 05:06 PM
Two questions.

2) If I and my English (male) friend went there to watch soccer, would we get funny looks?

You have a friend:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: