PDA

View Full Version : 07/2015 - Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

camaro1257
07-19-2015, 05:57 AM
Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

There are a few cabanas with the name Venus. There is one just outside Puerto Plata another inside Santiago on Autopista Duarte and another off Autopista Jauquin Baliger (Carratera 1) on the outskirts of Santiago.

In order to get there you drive off the main highway through a neighborhood and pass several other cabanas, you drive through the gate through a large sub division and find an open garage door. I got a suite which had a dinning & living room area along with a very comfortable queen size bed. Interestingly enough there was a small area with a dance floor strip pole and mirrors. I have never seen anything like it in a cabana.

There was electronic safe, refrigerator and 30 inch flat screen television. The suite was very spacious but obviously dated because there were some cracks in the walls and some of the lights were out in the chandelier in the living room area.

The outside property is well maintained and I wouldn’t mind staying again.

jose1234
07-19-2015, 03:11 PM
Many Cabanas have a 4 hour rate/duration of stay limit. Can you stay all night at this cabana or just 4 hours and do you recall the prices? Also, do they have wifi in the rooms?

Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

There are a few cabanas with the name Venus. There is one just outside Puerto Plata another inside Santiago on Autopista Duarte and another off Autopista Jauquin Baliger (Carratera 1) on the outskirts of Santiago.

In order to get there you drive off the main highway through a neighborhood and pass several other cabanas, you drive through the gate through a large sub division and find an open garage door. I got a suite which had a dinning & living room area along with a very comfortable queen size bed. Interestingly enough there was a small area with a dance floor strip pole and mirrors. I have never seen anything like it in a cabana.

There was electronic safe, refrigerator and 30 inch flat screen television. The suite was very spacious but obviously dated because there were some cracks in the walls and some of the lights were out in the chandelier in the living room area.

The outside property is well maintained and I wouldn’t mind staying again.

Apos
07-19-2015, 04:47 PM
You can stay as long as you like. You just let them know how many 4 hour periods you want to pay for and they'll buzz you on the phone when your time is up.

Many Cabanas have a 4 hour rate/duration of stay limit. Can you stay all night at this cabana or just 4 hours and do you recall the prices? Also, do they have wifi in the rooms?

camaro1257
07-19-2015, 05:02 PM

I stayed from early evening to about 8 in the morning ordered food, drinks and a phone card for 2100 pesos I stated to take a photo of the receipt for a breakdown of all the charges but I forgot.

But your right you can rent the room for however long you wish. I believe my room was over 400 pesos, I didn't get the prices of the other rooms.

jose1234
07-19-2015, 07:07 PM
I stayed from early evening to about 8 in the morning ordered food, drinks and a phone card for 2100 pesos I stated to take a photo of the receipt for a breakdown of all the charges but I forgot.

But your right you can rent the room for however long you wish. I believe my room was over 400 pesos, I didn't get the prices of the other rooms.

Cool, thank you for the good information. :iconTU: