PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Casa Marina Question

Jimmydr
05-20-2004, 08:08 AM
From: "divingmarky" <sharklippy@aol.com>
Date: Thu May 20, 2004 2:48 am
Subject: Hotels

Hi guys, I have just found this great site its a bit late since I am
arriving on Sat but I have one question. I am flying from England to
the Casa marina complex and from reading your site, this place I
assume wil not be guest friendly. So my idea is to book a room for 3
or 4 days at an alternative hotel and use the two, one for eating and
drinking the other for entertaining. I know its late notice but can
you tell me the closest guest friendly hotels to the Cassa marina.

Thanks hope to see someone down at the beach for a few beers.

Jimmydr
05-20-2004, 08:09 AM
From: "Jean"
Date: Thu May 20, 2004 7:25 am
Subject: Re: Hotels

--Hola
Sure you can bring chicas to Casa Marina. The girl need
identification card and you could have a day pass for 795 pesos (
10h00 to 5h30) 1 meal all included or a night pass for 1495 pesos
12h00 to 12h00 24 hours, 3 meals. The problem is that you cannot
register them at 3h00 in the morning.
What i did last time you gave a rendez-vous in front of C. M let say
for 11h00 (dominicans girls are never on time)you pay the motoconcho
and register your chica and you are ready for a hot day.
Don't forget to arrange the price first with the girl, i tell them
that it is very expensive to bring her in so you deal on the price.
I tell them not dress too sexy because you should see the
face of the old lady and man watching you walking around with a young
beauty and don't forget to tell her to bring her bikini.
Have a good Presidente at the little bar near the jaccuzi and give a
big kiss to Joselin
If you need more infos just e-mail me
Jean from Montreal