PDA

View Full Version : 03/2016 - Korona Hotel Puerto Plata

SrSuerte
03-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I did a quick search and I did not see anything come up about this hotel. They are advertising rooms for 899 Domonican Pesos a night for this month. I am sure one day I will be able to review it if someone does not already have info.

https://www.facebook.com/korona.hotel.92?fref=nf&post_id=886308178145198

SrSuerte
03-24-2016, 01:11 PM
Aprovecha los especiales que te ofrece Korona Hotel para este mes, habitaciones desde 899 por noche. Aire en todas las habitaciones, TV LCD, Agua fría y caliente, Teléfonos en todas las habitaciones, cajas de seguridad, café 24 horas, recepción de mensajes, centro de llamadas e internet, lavandería, etc.
Has tu reserva llamando al 809-586-7821 o escríbenos por las redes sociales.

Try the specials that Korona Hotel offers you this month, Room from 899 a night. Air Condition in all of the rooms, LCD TV, Cold and Hot Water, Telephones in all of the rooms, Safes, Coffee 24 hours, receiving of messages, call center and internet, laundry facilities, ect.

To make your reservation call 809-586-7821 or write us on Social Media (Facebook)

I am sure It is not a perfect translation, but it should be close to reflecting what they offer.

weyland
03-25-2016, 11:19 AM
Where is it located?

SrSuerte
11-05-2016, 12:58 AM
Where is it located?

It is Across the street from the Publico Stop in Puerto Plata for the cars that go to Sosua. Diagonally across the street is the corner where a lot of motos sit at the light. The Hotel is on the backside of the little "park" that is there on the corner. It is connected to an internet cafe.

camaro1257
11-05-2016, 05:29 PM
It is Across the street from the Publico Stop in Puerto Plata for the cars that go to Sosua. Diagonally across the street is the corner where a lot of motos sit at the light. The Hotel is on the backside of the little "park" that is there on the corner. It is connected to an internet cafe.

If you have a car there is NOWHERE to park, traffic is terrible in that part of town.

Westy
11-05-2016, 07:11 PM
That's the park where I met Weyland, when I went to play Santa Claus for the Na Rive school Christmas party.

SrSuerte
11-06-2016, 01:07 AM
If you have a car there is NOWHERE to park, traffic is terrible in that part of town.

Dam..... I forgot to ask! They say that they have private parking. I will have to find out where it is located.

weyland
11-06-2016, 10:59 AM
That's the park where I met Weyland, when I went to play Santa Claus for the Na Rive school Christmas party.

And very pretty you looked.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137459&d=1478447747

Not that it matters in this context, but that is not where we met. We met at La Javilla, opposite La Javilla Tours bus depot. You were standing near the publico parada for Imbert and Cofresi, etc.

Westy
11-06-2016, 11:18 AM
And very pretty you looked.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137459&d=1478447747)

Not that it matters in this context, but that is not where we met. We met at La Javilla, opposite La Javilla Tours bus depot. You were standing near the publico parada for Imbert and Cofresi, etc.
I stand corrected, for what it matters.