PDA

View Full Version : 05/2016 - Casa Blanca closed again...

MrHappy
05-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Casa Blanca has been closed again, and some 25 Venezuelan and Colombian girls have been rescued.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/5/6/59191/Venezuelan-women-detained-luxury-vehicles-seized-in-Santiago-club

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Casa Blanca has been closed again, and some 25 Venezuelan and Colombian girls have been rescued.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/5/6/59191/Venezuelan-women-detained-luxury-vehicles-seized-in-Santiago-club

Sent back home, cool.:iconTU:

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 09:40 AM

The fall of Dr has begun

Santiago.- Interpol and other agencies on Friday seized luxury vehicles and arrested several Venezuelan women in a nightclub known as Casa Blanca.
Although the anti-money laundering and National Police officials declined comment on the raid, some photojournalists who cover the Office of the Prosecutor taped the incident, where mostly luxury vehicles were hauled away, and several women were taken into custody.

It emerged that the arrest and confiscations were in connection with human trafficking and prostitution, with set fees to “date” the women.
In addition to Venezuelans, Dominicans and other nationalities work in the club located on the Duarte highway between Santiago and Licey.

Happyhorn
05-07-2016, 09:56 AM
It will be interesting to see the economic consequences of the Dominican Republic's crackdown on prostitution.
My guess is that it will cost them a lot of money that won't be replaced by regular tourists.

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 09:58 AM
It will be interesting to see the economic consequences of the Dominican Republic's crackdown on prostitution.
My guess is that it will cost them a lot of money that won't be replaced by regular tourists.

They will find other ways. So many women around in need of help.:corky:

MrHappy
05-07-2016, 11:50 AM

Don't fool yourself. In the big scheme of things, the money prostitution brings in is a drop in the bucket compared to the revenue regular tourism is generating.

The Sage
05-07-2016, 01:31 PM
That's amazing 25 foreign nationals working in a casa in Santiago. Doubt if they get deported. Probably on their way to Sosua right now. My stay in two weeks might really prove to be interesting.

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Don't fool yourself. In the big scheme of things, the money prostitution brings in is a drop in the bucket compared to the revenue regular tourism is generating.

A family buys a package to Punta Cana. The govt gets the taxes and Marriott and Delta get most of the package.

Dominicans don't own the resorts.

A monger goes to Sosua and spends $1,000, all that money stays in DR.

MrHappy
05-07-2016, 04:45 PM
That's amazing 25 foreign nationals working in a casa in Santiago. Doubt if they get deported. Probably on their way to Sosua right now. My stay in two weeks might really prove to be interesting.

That number struck me as low, and as it turns out, there were 45 girls that were "rescued"; the majority (40) Venozolanas and the rest (5) Colombianas.

They also arrested the operators and grabbed a bunch of luxury vehicles and a few firearms, including an Uzi.

The raid was launched after two of the Venezuelan women complained to the D.A. that they were being held against their will and their documents taken away. (SOP for whore bars here)

http://www.cdn.com.do/noticias/2016/05/06/desmantelan-red-de-prostitucion-en-santiago/?platform=hootsuite

The Sage
05-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Life is hard right now in Venezuela.

That number struck me as low, and as it turns out, there were 45 girls that were "rescued"; the majority (40) Venozolanas and the rest (5) Colombianas.

They also arrested the operators and grabbed a bunch of luxury vehicles and a few firearms, including an Uzi.

The raid was launched after two of the Venezuelan women complained to the D.A. that they were being held against their will and their documents taken away. (SOP for whore bars here)

http://www.cdn.com.do/noticias/2016/05/06/desmantelan-red-de-prostitucion-en-santiago/?platform=hootsuite

SrSuerte
05-07-2016, 06:17 PM

There was one thick (No stomach thick) chica in Sosua a couple weeks ago. One of the BMs told me she was asking for a lot of money. She did not know her audience.

MH16
05-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Life is hard right now in Venezuela.

Thats for sure...

There has been an influx here... since its only 30 mins by pirogue...

Some nice chicas have been reaching the local whore houses in search of ayuda...

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Thats for sure...

There has been an influx here... since its only 30 mins by pirogue...

Some nice chicas have been reaching the local whore houses in search of ayuda...

We want to Ayuda but society won't let us.

I would Ayuda $20,000 a year if I could.

Westy
05-07-2016, 10:46 PM
We want to Ayuda but society won't let us.

I would Ayuda $20,000 a year if I could.

Yeah, 60,000 Colombian pesos at a time. :wink:

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Yeah, 60,000 Colombian pesos at a time. :wink:

I only spent about 1,200,000 in Ayuda last trip.

BigLongBeach
05-07-2016, 11:00 PM

thank you... i wish we knew the real stats of sex tourists? 1/20? 1/100? 1/1500? mongers are the minority? and more i realize smart mongers is a minority

BigLongBeach
05-07-2016, 11:08 PM
A family buys a package to Punta Cana. The govt gets the taxes and Marriott and Delta get most of the package.

Dominicans don't own the resorts.

A monger goes to Sosua and spends $1,000, all that money stays in DR.

remember is a small part of DR, take that further the hoes on pedro clisante is a small part of sosua,

I family will spend 3k on resort, and flight for a 7day stay. factor taxies, rentals, side trips, tipping (americans), clothing, merch, etc. they are going to spend atleast another 1k

and who works in these places? dominicans

your right govt and non domincans profit 90% of the revenue but the revenue generated by mongers is a drop in the bucket.

Jimmydr
05-07-2016, 11:12 PM
remember is a small part of DR, take that further the hoes on pedro clisante is a small part of sosua,

I family will spend 3k on resort, and flight for a 7day stay. factor taxies, rentals, side trips, tipping (americans), clothing, merch, etc. they are going to spend atleast another 1k

and who works in these places? dominicans

your right govt and non domincans profit 90% of the revenue but the revenue generated by mongers is a drop in the bucket.

That family does one trip a year maybe and how many families go to Disneyland?

A monger may do 4-8 a year.

wayne1967
05-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Bull Shit!

Anybody remember, six years ago?
Plenty of self-prescribed "experts" proclaimed: "Oh, they can never close down or change anything in Sosua. Because the country and town depends on us mongers. We spend so many dollars here!"

Well, at the very moment I am writing this (Saturday night!), there is a nice Christian Revival Meeting going on. Attended by a large crowd. At the entrance of Pedro Clisante, right next to Rumba and Premium Bar. And all bars in that area are prohibited from playing any music until it is over.

I can only conclude that most guys on here do not even have the beginnings of a clue.
Or an even rudimentary understanding of Dominican culture and society.

Sorry.

Drjetman
05-08-2016, 12:09 AM
So many chicas who are not selling it openly have side deals with guys for sex for money or gifts. They have no money. They want phones. They need minutes. They have to buy food and clothes. There's no money down there for them other ways.
They will find other ways. So many women around in need of help.:corky:

The Sage
05-08-2016, 12:34 AM
Might this be her?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpstjdyz8lr.jpeghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxq4ptnwx.jpeg

There was one thick (No stomach thick) chica in Sosua a couple weeks ago. One of the BMs told me she was asking for a lot of money. She did not know her audience.

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 08:36 AM
So many chicas who are not selling it openly have side deals with guys for sex for money or gifts. They have no money. They want phones. They need minutes. They have to buy food and clothes. There's no money down there for them other ways.

I got many with side deals, both in and out of the USA.

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Bull Shit!

Anybody remember, six years ago?
Plenty of self-prescribed "experts" proclaimed: "Oh, they can never close down or change anything in Sosua. Because the country and town depends on us mongers. We spend so many dollars here!"

Well, at the very moment I am writing this (Saturday night!), there is a nice Christian Revival Meeting going on. Attended by a large crowd. At the entrance of Pedro Clisante, right next to Rumba and Premium Bar. And all bars in that area are prohibited from playing any music until it is over.

I can only conclude that most guys on here do not even have the beginnings of a clue.
Or an even rudimentary understanding of Dominican culture and society.

Sorry.

Everything changes over time, you need to adopt.

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 08:53 AM
How many people are poor in DR? 80%

How many Dominicans got rich with the Resorts? under 100, maybe?

I don't think any of the Tourists changed much for 99% of the Dominicans.

BigLongBeach
05-08-2016, 01:15 PM
That family does one trip a year maybe and how many families go to Disneyland?

A monger may do 4-8 a year.

My point is there more many more normal tourists than mongers.

I would say that one monger that does 4 to 8 trips spends less than one family vacation.

Go to the resorts in la romana, my russian friend told me he felt like he was brighton beach due to all the russians. My 2 russian co workers do 2 fam trips a year and in one trip they spend that i spend in 4

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 02:19 PM

I would say that one monger that does 4 to 8 trips spends less than one family vacation.

Go to the resorts in la romana, my russian friend told me he felt like he was brighton beach due to all the russians. My 2 russian co workers do 2 fam trips a year and in one trip they spend that i spend in 4

But all those Dominicans making minimum wage are staying poor.

rahsta
05-08-2016, 02:57 PM

But how much of that money goes directly to Domincans? When i goto D.R. 60 - 80% of my money go staright to Domincans. Rumdas, Calsicos, tipping, taxes and chicas. The other 40 - 20% goes to Jetblue and Casa Cayena aka Sosua Sunrise.

BigLongBeach
05-08-2016, 03:20 PM
But all those Dominicans making minimum wage are staying poor.

but isnt it the same here? all the burger flippers in time square are going to stay poor. All the hostess, waitresses, house keepers in NY arent going to be rich.

how many rich hoes or whorehouse managers/owners do you that are rich? i mean real rich, like fk you money?

BigLongBeach
05-08-2016, 03:43 PM
But how much of that money goes directly to Domincans? When i goto D.R. 60 - 80% of my money go staright to Domincans. Rumdas, Calsicos, tipping, taxes and chicas. The other 40 - 20% goes to Jetblue and Casa Cayena aka Sosua Sunrise.

how much do you think are the waitresses, cooks, security guys being paid? how many rich hoes are out there?

all the money on yes the money goes str8 to the hoe, but who pays for the health insurance, hotel, 24/7 daycare?

the money tourists go to Dominicans, they aren’t working for free at these resorts, at least they have health care, set schedule, etc.

I AM 100% in agreement when every1 says that by far the biggest slice of the pie goes to the 1%, i am just saying that mongers dont contribute as much as we think in the grand scheme of things. mongers are few, tourists are many. To take it further the number of frequent mongers (3+/year) is very small, compared to the guy that goes 1 - 2 times a year.

there 74 members that viewed this thread, what the over/under total trips of those members in a year? I would take the under at 150trips total

rahsta
05-08-2016, 04:23 PM
how much do you think are the waitresses, cooks, security guys being paid? how many rich hoes are out there?

all the money on yes the money goes str8 to the hoe, but who pays for the health insurance, hotel, 24/7 daycare?

the money tourists go to Dominicans, they aren’t working for free at these resorts, at least they have health care, set schedule, etc.

I AM 100% in agreement when every1 says that by far the biggest slice of the pie goes to the 1%, i am just saying that mongers dont contribute as much as we think in the grand scheme of things. mongers are few, tourists are many. To take it further the number of frequent mongers (3+/year) is very small, compared to the guy that goes 1 - 2 times a year.

there 74 members that viewed this thread, what the over/under total trips of those members in a year? I would take the under at 150trips total

They are not working for free but i bet they are making peanuts working 6 or 7 days a week. The resorts and airlines get 85% of the money because most families book online and book package deals. Everything is paid for before they even travel. I dont think Domincan employers pay their employees enough for daycare. Grandma is daycare.

greydread
05-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Everything changes over time, you need to adopt.
I'm not adopting any Ho's rug rats...I'd rather ADAPT and move on to where the heat isn't the burning kind but the warming kind.

Eventually the D.R. will be like many other Caribbean destinations where there is plenty of mongering going on but not as some kind of "mongering destination" with planeloads of drooling idiots turning it into something that it isn't, making it rain and falling in love with the Ho's. Right now dumas mofo's are flying all over the place, fucking up the game the same way they fuck up the game in their home countries. There should be some kind of Punani literacy test at immigration control.

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 05:05 PM

I do about 6 a year.

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 05:06 PM
but isnt it the same here? all the burger flippers in time square are going to stay poor. All the hostess, waitresses, house keepers in NY arent going to be rich.

how many rich hoes or whorehouse managers/owners do you that are rich? i mean real rich, like fk you money?

Anyone in America can go to college.

Anyone in America can get a City, State or City job.

Jimmydr
05-08-2016, 05:08 PM

Many were college kids in my day.

Teenage girls that have 2-3 kids in America will most likely be poor.

SeaWeed
05-08-2016, 05:39 PM

boy does that sound familiar.....a gurl without side deals......is a gurl dat is broke and hurting all da time
the smart ones take what is offered to dem......so what if you have to fuck an old guy for some money.......
the dumb ones keep fucking the young guys for no or likkle money......
then get knocked up and der broke guy is no where to be found...lol

greydread
05-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Many were college kids in my day.

Teenage girls that have 2-3 kids in America will most likely be poor.
That's a bit on the "too general" side as far as blanket assessments go. I've known Women who had their Kids as teenagers, went back to college and finished, landed great careers and excelled at them, living well and earning enough to afford their Children opportunities that they never had. Hell, the federal government is full of them and many have risen to Senior Executive pay grades. Others have started small business ventures which took off and they got rich.

Having Children at a young age isn't a sentence to poverty but giving up on their development is.

greydread
05-08-2016, 06:29 PM
boy does that sound familiar.....a gurl without side deals......is a gurl dat is broke and hurting all da time
the smart ones take what is offered to dem......so what if you have to fuck an old guy for some money.......
the dumb ones keep fucking the young guys for no or likkle money......
then get knocked up and der broke guy is no where to be found...lol
...and there's no shortage of dumb ones all over the world.

DCIronman
05-08-2016, 10:59 PM

Nah, why would they leave the city. They'll probably just go Pasiones or Illusiones. At least until Casa Blanca reopens. An make no mistake, Casa Blanca will reopen.

natmatt
05-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Nah, why would they leave the city. They'll probably just go Pasiones or Illusiones. At least until Casa Blanca reopens. An make no mistake, Casa Blanca will reopen.

They will be in Lovera, Level, Tabu, Club 22, and the other disco around Santiago. A lot of them do not like Sousa.

Jimmydr
05-09-2016, 08:48 AM
They will be in Lovera, Level, Tabu, Club 22, and the other disco around Santiago. A lot of them do not like Sousa.

Now they are spread out.

tgunz
05-09-2016, 11:53 AM
I know the resort are filled with mostly families. But I see plenty of regular tourist outside of resort. Especailly Europeans who take "holiday" a month at a time. pn sosua beach alone id say there are more of those types and expats, then mongers. Cabarettes monger dollar is minimal. I know Samana and Las terrenas do very well withnon monger tourist as well.

Casa Blanca is not a Gringo Destination. So I am very surprised. However there are many factors in play here. sounds like non Dominican owners, imported chicas are two very bog factors. When Passions in Santiago gets shut down ill accept that things are changing...

Westy
05-09-2016, 12:56 PM
From what I've gleaned on this board over the past few years, plus what little I've observed on the ground in Sosua and Boca Chica (small ponds in both cases), this is the sense that I get: We are a minority among tourists in the DR. We may seem to be a significant minority, perhaps, in Sosua and Boca Chica, but in fact, we're only prevalent in a small subsection of each of those towns ... a couple of hundred yards around where Pedro Clisante crosses Calle Dr. Rosen in Sosua, and Avenida Duarte from the Boat House to Parque Central, in Boca Chica.

It also appears that most of the trade is Dominicans with Dominicans. How that works out, I don't know; I'm an outsider and I know it. Some of our expats in the DR can probably tell us more about that: Yayow, Mr. Happy, Weyland, Camaro ... (Whatever happened to Seville and Jose1234? Haven't heard from them in a LONG while.) But if "the trade" catered only to foreign tourists, it wouldn't be much of a "trade."

Where we monger tourists ARE significant, is with the girls who come in to our favored destinations. They stand to make a lot of money on us, or at any rate a "lot of money" by their standards ... if they get a catch. And, of course, if they can pull in a good sucker or a Captain Save-A-Ho, they might even get a monthly supplement as a Western Union novia ... and that long-term game is really worth their playing, if they can get aboard.

MrHappy
05-09-2016, 01:07 PM
From what I've gleaned on this board over the past few years, plus what little I've observed on the ground in Sosua and Boca Chica (small ponds in both cases), this is the sense that I get: We are a minority among tourists in the DR. We may seem to be a significant minority, perhaps, in Sosua and Boca Chica, but in fact, we're only prevalent in a small subsection of each of those towns ... a couple of hundred yards around where Pedro Clisante crosses Calle Dr. Rosen in Sosua, and Avenida Duarte from the Boat House to Parque Central, in Boca Chica.

It also appears that most of the trade is Dominicans with Dominicans. How that works out, I don't know; I'm an outsider and I know it. Some of our expats in the DR can probably tell us more about that: Yayow, Mr. Happy, Weyland, Camaro ... (Whatever happened to Seville and Jose1234? Haven't heard from them in a LONG while.) But if "the trade" catered only to foreign tourists, it wouldn't be much of a "trade."

Where we monger tourists ARE significant, is with the girls who come in to our favored destinations. They stand to make a lot of money on us, or at any rate a "lot of money" by their standards ... if they get a catch. And, of course, if they can pull in a good sucker or a Captain Save-A-Ho, they might even get a monthly supplement as a Western Union novia ... and that long-term game is really worth their playing, if they can get aboard.

Let's put up some numbers.

Let's say the DR gets 700 sex tourists a week. (pulled out of the air, but 100 a day sounds nice but is probably high)

The DR is pulling in something like 5 million tourists a year.

100 a day is 36500 a year. Divided by 5 million gives .007%

A minority? I think so. Wiping mongering off the map here isn't even a blip on the radar.

Jimmydr
05-09-2016, 01:15 PM

Let's say the DR gets 700 sex tourists a week. (pulled out of the air, but 100 a day sounds nice but is probably high)

A minority? I think so. Wiping mongering off the map here isn't even a blip on the radar.

we spend billions a year and to those that get a piece, its everything.

MrHappy
05-09-2016, 05:22 PM
So.... Here's the latest.

All of those expensive cars and jeepetas that were confiscated and are being held at the police station - somebody stole the rearview mirrors off of them... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-c9QZfCzsA

SeaWeed
05-09-2016, 07:23 PM
So.... Here's the latest.

All of those expensive cars and jeepetas that were confiscated and are being held at the police station - somebody stole the rearview mirrors off of them... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-c9QZfCzsA
oh dat nuthin...recently in Negril, Jamaica the police had one of der 200,00US Police boats stolen...it showed up in Honduras stripped:rofl::rofl:

Westy
05-09-2016, 08:03 PM

Slight decimal error ... when I did your math, 36500/5,000,000 = 0.73%

Which doesn't void your premise. Less than one percent - that's a drop in the bucket. And if we had figures on how many Dominican men pay for putas, for escorts, for mistresses ... I would bet the gringo mongers would be a drop in THAT bucket, too.

Jimmydr
05-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Slight decimal error ... when I did your math, 36500/5,000,000 = 0.73%

. And if we had figures on how many Dominican men pay for putas, for escorts, for mistresses ... I would bet the gringo mongers would be a drop in THAT bucket, too.

You need to add it to that bucket.

It all gets combined.

DCIronman
05-09-2016, 08:22 PM
I know the resort are filled with mostly families. But I see plenty of regular tourist outside of resort. Especailly Europeans who take "holiday" a month at a time. pn sosua beach alone id say there are more of those types and expats, then mongers. Cabarettes monger dollar is minimal. I know Samana and Las terrenas do very well withnon monger tourist as well.

Casa Blanca is not a Gringo Destination. So I am very surprised. However there are many factors in play here. sounds like non Dominican owners, imported chicas are two very bog factors. When Passions in Santiago gets shut down ill accept that things are changing...
Pasiones has already been shut down a few times in the past couple of years. Once, they were shut down for supposedly having minors working there. It was back open a few weeks later. Bribes get paid. Business goes on as usual.

I would be shocked if Casa Blanca was owned by non-dominicans. Someone told me that it has been an institution in Santiago since the 1950s. I can't see Casa Blanca ever shutting down for good.

tgunz
05-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Pasiones has already been shut down a few times in the past couple of years. Once, they were shut down for supposedly having minors working there. It was back open a few weeks later. Bribes get paid. Business goes on as usual.

I would be shocked if Casa Blanca was owned by non-dominicans. Someone told me that it has been an institution in Santiago since the 1950s. I can't see Casa Blanca ever shutting down for good.

Except for visiting once I don't know much about casa Blanca. But the women were fine, and it was much nicer then passions. For some reason I thought if was foreign owned. Guess I confused it with one of the whore houses in SDQ.

Passions is probably the most famous whorehouse on the island. I should have stated until a place like that get shut down Indefinitely, I m not concerned.

Question. Have they ever shut down the bigger carwashes in STI. Just curious.

Jimmydr
05-10-2016, 09:37 AM

I first went there in 1997.

Its a cool place.

minkyboodle
07-26-2016, 07:06 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=134620&d=1469574389

Passions Closed (http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/7/26/60117/Another-popular-Santiago-strip-club-closed-on-prostitution)

hugrad95a
07-30-2016, 04:36 AM
Might this be her?

Click to see pic (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpstjdyz8lr.jpeg)Click to see pic (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxq4ptnwx.jpeg)

She is from Santiago.... I passed on her several times... And laughed at her initial ST quote as she was giving that hurry up and leche vibe. Later she saw me 3 or 4 days later and agreed to 2k ST.. But it was my last night and I didnt want to waste it on her....

Apos
07-31-2016, 12:57 AM
http://www.nicepeoplenetworking.com/2016/dominican-and-venezuela-officials-bust-prostitution-ring-and-shutter-motels/

Dominican and Venezuela officials bust prostitution ring and shutter motelshttp://www.nicepeoplenetworking.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Dominican-and-Venezuela-officials-bust-prostitution-ring-and-shutter-motels.jpeg (http://www.nicepeoplenetworking.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Dominican-and-Venezuela-officials-bust-prostitution-ring-and-shutter-motels.jpeg)
Santiago.- The Justice Ministry said Friday that it shuttered the sex motels Helios and Galaxy, owned by Juan Antonio Fernandez, who also operated the closed strip club Casa Blanca last May, charged with money laundering, human trafficking and possession of illegal weapons, and will be held for 18 months to await trial.
Anti-Money Laundering officials raided the motels located on the Duarte highway near La Vega (central) Thursday morning, and at 1pm closed the Helios, which has 56 cabanas and a restaurant. An unspecified time after, the officials said they also shuttered the Galaxy, which has 40 cabanas and a restaurant.
It also emerged yesterday that prosecutors try to locate other properties owned by Fernandez, from who the authorities last May seized US$800,000 and 11 million pesos in cash, luxury cars and guns of various calibers, during the raid at Casa Blanca, where officials “rescued” 45 Colombian and Venezuelan women, presumably prostitutes.
On that occasion a Santiago Judicial District court sent Fernández, Grismelda Amarilis Jolvert Merejo and Venezuelan Jose Ramirez to 18 months in prison, whereas Mary Magdalene Batista and Jairo Correa were released on RD$2.0 million bail each.
The group is charged with money laundering, human trafficking and weapons violation.
Santiago prosecutor Luisa Liranzo said Friday that the Venezuelan Johnny Eliexer Cordero Belisario, arrested by Interpol in a sting dubbed Spartacus III carried out in 25 countries, was being sought for his alleged link to club Casa Blanca.
A red alert for fugitives was issued for Cordero, wanted on charges of luring hundreds of Venezuelan and Colombian women to travel to the Dominican Republic where they were allegedly forced into prostitution.
Liranzo said Cordero was linked to 45 foreign women who were allegedly sexually exploited in Casa Blanca, adding that Santiago and Venezuelan prosecutors worked jointly to achieve his arrest. “The Venezuelan and Dominican authorities are immersed in the prosecution of the accused under arrest.”
Source: DT
July 30, 2016

MrHappy
07-25-2017, 11:10 AM
And today a Judge has ordered Passion Night Club in Santiago can be reopened... ( a female judge no less)

https://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/justicia/jueza-ordena-reapertura-de-pasion-night-club-en-santiago-AC7703561?utm_content=buffer48082&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer