PDA

View Full Version : 06/2016 - Sosua

Dweezil
06-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Hello,
wanna go to Sosua in February 2017 the first time.
Looking all over the net for informations.

Have been the last years in Cuba, it was great. But now I wanna taste the dominican girls.

cheers
Dweezil

the_Jayman
06-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Hola,

Sosua is a good choice for a first DR trip or a 20th DR trip ...

Doesn't get any more point and click than there !!!

Welcome to ISOC !!! Not going to find more, better, or more up-to-date information then here.

questner
06-13-2016, 10:24 PM
Don't procrastinate with your booking. February is a busy season. You may consider staying at Hotel Voramar.

j.rac
06-14-2016, 02:01 AM
Don't procrastinate with your booking. February is a busy season. You may consider staying at Hotel Voramar.
How's July over their ? Going july2-11,, can't wait ! Not letting a lot of neg stuff I'm reading get me down ,staying Sousa sunrise(casa cayena) read a lot of good stuff about Wilfred and the hotel ,been to santo Domingo several times ,always had a good time ,used to stay at "hotel Hispaniola "in the garden rooms (no prob bringing chicks in at night) I think only them rooms were ok to bring chicks in ,, hotel still around and any good ?, the last time I was their was a massage place right next to the pool with extras offered,, good times !!! Oh speaking of ,I've been reading a lot and don't hear much about massage places in sosua (extras or not ),what's the massage Sean their like ? Hope to meet some cool people over their !! :lol:

Irie
06-14-2016, 08:04 PM
How's July over their ? Going july2-11,, can't wait ! Not letting a lot of neg stuff I'm reading get me down ,staying Sousa sunrise(casa cayena) read a lot of good stuff about Wilfred and the hotel ,been to santo Domingo several times ,always had a good time ,used to stay at "hotel Hispaniola "in the garden rooms (no prob bringing chicks in at night) I think only them rooms were ok to bring chicks in ,, hotel still around and any good ?, the last time I was their was a massage place right next to the pool with extras offered,, good times !!! Oh speaking of ,I've been reading a lot and don't hear much about massage places in sosua (extras or not ),what's the massage Sean their like ? Hope to meet some cool people over their !! :lol:

Most of the bj massage shacks were closed down a couple of years ago. You'll find more legit type places now......at least from the onset. Nothing a few pesos can't overcome in most cases though. :wink:

TC
06-15-2016, 08:06 PM
Hola,

Sosua is a good choice for a first DR trip or a 20th DR trip ...

Doesn't get any more point and click than there !!!

Welcome to ISOC !!! Not going to find more, better, or more up-to-date information then here.

Sosua is great, but from a point-and-click, perspective, it does does get better. In Sosua, you still have to walk the town (on your first trip anyway), and daytime action is not nearly as prevalent as nighttime. For true-point-and-click, Blackbeards has it beat. You can sit on your ass, all day or evening, and chicas will approach you.

If you want to be even lazier, at the Veneto in Panama, you don't even have to climb stairs! Same for the Del Rey in Costa Rica. All elevators!