PDA

View Full Version : 08/2016 - Bright future beckons for former Passions and CMC locations

weyland
08-16-2016, 09:28 AM
... with Blackbeards and Field of Dreams a bit further down the line?

Turning a brothel into a women’s jail
After being closed by the authorities earlier this summer, the Casa Blanca Night Club in Santiago has been refitted as a women’s jail. A total of 21 inmates were relocated from the overcrowded Rafey Mujeres women’s jail to rooms at the former nightclub on Thursday, 11 August 2016.

weyland
08-16-2016, 09:32 AM

After being closed by the authorities earlier this summer, the Casa Blanca Night Club in Santiago has been refitted as a women’s jail. A total of 21 inmates were relocated from the overcrowded Rafey Mujeres women’s jail to rooms at the former nightclub on Thursday, 11 August 2016.

Some of the late Dominican Billy's best stories concerned bailing out putas from the Fortaleza Prison in Puerto Plata who had been rounded up on weekend nights. For 500 pesos each release bribe and one of his ample breakfasts they were more than ready to show their gratitude.

Westy
08-16-2016, 09:56 AM

I can see how Field of Dreams could be made to work. Not so sure about Barba Negra's. :rofl:

JD426
08-16-2016, 11:16 AM
I will be waiting for my Apology for the time when I said " Maybe they(the govt) want the Property itself" with respect to Peters PASSIONS being Shut down.. and I was scoffed at by higher ranking members here.
in fact I think I was called an Idiot...
( not that im not an idiot, i just did not appreciate being called one)

lol

not funny though.. seizing property... not funny at all.

camaro1257
08-16-2016, 11:23 AM
I will be waiting for my Apology for the time when I said " Maybe they(the govt) want the Property itself" with respect to Peters PASSIONS being Shut down.. and I was scoffed at by higher ranking members here.
in fact I think I was called an Idiot...
( not that im not an idiot, i just did not appreciate being called one)

lol

not funny though.. seizing property... not funny at all.

I have learned sometimes you have to stand on principle in this group, sometimes individual members have insight the group does not.

Jimmydr
08-16-2016, 08:23 PM

Wow, 21 inmates.

They had about 21 before.:corky: