PDA

View Full Version : 09/2016 - janslov

janslov
09-25-2016, 04:11 AM
hallo i am new here and like to have informations about the DR i will go there in november ,what is the best place to stay overthere???

thanks Jan

janslov
09-25-2016, 04:29 AM
hello. i will go to DR in november, pls you have for me information about place and hotel for stayning 3 weeks thanks.4:lol:

weyland
09-25-2016, 09:02 AM
hallo i am new here and like to have informations about the DR i will go there in november ,what is the best place to stay over there?

Hi Janslov

Welcome to the board.

In another post you say you are staying three weeks.

Before advising you we need answers to the following questions.

1) Have you decided in which town or city you are staying?

2) Do you speak any Spanish?

3) Do you have experience as a monger elsewhere?

Subscribe now to the Trip Reports Section, at least until end December. This will cover your trip and give you time to write a report afterwards. You will more than recoup the cost in information to help you avoid making expensive mistakes, and you should find enough information for you to decide where to stay and what to do.

weyland
09-25-2016, 09:05 AM
Mods

I suggest you close this thread as he has also posted here:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?432218-janslov&p=1396213&highlight=#post1396213

We do not want any responses split over two threads.

Jimmydr
09-25-2016, 09:48 AM
Mods

I suggest you close this thread as he has also posted here:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?432218-janslov&p=1396213&highlight=#post1396213

We do not want any responses split over two threads.

Thanks boss.

He won't get any actually.

Jimmydr
09-26-2016, 06:43 AM
Two and done:corky:

rafa72
09-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Two and done:corky:
Two pump chump

Apos
09-26-2016, 02:03 PM
It's a little early to write him off since he just arrived here and posted yesterday :rofl:

Of course except for Weyland he was not exactly welcomed warmly and encouraged. Mostly ignored and scorned. Well done fellas! :p

It amazes me given the treatment of most newbies that we have any new members at all. It seems to me that almost all that stick around for any length of time and contribute are referrals from current members. Not a surprise considering...:rolleyes:

Apos
09-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Janslov,

As Weyland suggests please give us more information about your plans and desires. Otherwise we will not be able to assist properly.

Thanks!

Hi Janslov

Welcome to the board.

In another post you say you are staying three weeks.

Before advising you we need answers to the following questions.

1) Have you decided in which town or city you are staying?

2) Do you speak any Spanish?

3) Do you have experience as a monger elsewhere?

Subscribe now to the Trip Reports Section, at least until end December. This will cover your trip and give you time to write a report afterwards. You will more than recoup the cost in information to help you avoid making expensive mistakes, and you should find enough information for you to decide where to stay and what to do.

hello. i will go to DR in november, pls you have for me information about place and hotel for stayning 3 weeks thanks.4:lol:

rafa72
09-26-2016, 02:07 PM
Janaslove
i was playin
mr jimmy got me started

rafa72
09-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Siochana is right

But I do remember when I wrote my first post when I was extremely obese

I posted something About losing my first hundred pounds and my dreams of visiting Sosua

and wicked willies kind of ripped on me And posted a video of some big Hawaiian guy that sings "somewhere over the rainbow "Going back to the subject of Scarring off newbies http://youtu.be/fahr069-fzE :((((

i was scared �� from posting my first monger trip to the Dominican Republic in 2014
I spent three weeks in Santo Domingo I was about 400 pounds .I had a good time on my trip I was not as mobile as I wanted to be because of my osteoarthritis and being that big
I did not post the trip because I only hooked up with three women and I was afraid of getting chastised by the rest of the members of this group actually it was only one member it was not a big deal but that one comment skarred me
not that anyone's keeping count I really have Done 3 monger trips
to the d.r. 2014. 2015. And June 2016 oh yeah going for trip #4 nov 17 sosua
for 12 days.Life can be grand ! My rainbow is shining bright for the time being

Jimmydr
09-26-2016, 07:31 PM
Siochana is right

But I do remember when I wrote my first post when I was extremely obese

I posted something About losing my first hundred pounds and my dreams of visiting Sosua

Right about what? every site i am on there are a 1,000 guys that ask and give nothing. many have 1-2 posts. NEVER will EVERY member be active.

Apos
09-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Right about what? every site i am on there are a 1,000 guys that ask and give nothing. many have 1-2 posts. NEVER will EVERY member be active.

Very true.... especially if you.make a point to Insult, belittle and discourage them lol :rolleyes:

rafa72
09-27-2016, 05:29 PM
Well mr jimmy I was once janslove
we all were

in someway :D

Jimmydr
09-27-2016, 07:01 PM
Very true.... especially if you.make a point to Insult, belittle and discourage them lol :rolleyes:

But whats the excuse on all those other sites?

Jimmydr
09-27-2016, 07:02 PM
It's a little early to write him off since he just arrived here and posted yesterday :rofl:

Of course except for Weyland he was not exactly welcomed warmly and encouraged. Mostly ignored and scorned. Well done fellas! :p

It amazes me given the treatment of most newbies that we have any new members at all. It seems to me that almost all that stick around for any length of time and contribute are referrals from current members. Not a surprise considering...:rolleyes:

You been saying that for 12 years now.:bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

rafa72
09-27-2016, 07:41 PM
Janslov what part of the d.r are you going

Westy
09-27-2016, 10:01 PM

I guess I qualify under those circumstances, as a referral from the member most-recently identified as Seville. :rofl:

Hopefully, I've "given back" in a fashion that Your Haughtiness finds appropriate.

Apos
09-28-2016, 12:07 AM
Who gives a fuck about other sites? :rolleyes::rofl:

This site was supposed to be better...and once upon a time it was. Now??? Not for me to say :p

But whats the excuse on all those other sites?

Apos
09-28-2016, 12:14 AM
And I'm still right LOL :rolleyes::p

I don't care anymore, I'm just making observations and blowing off a little steam. I'm certainly not interested in doing much more than this to try and change anything. I know from past experience it's pointless, and I've given you many ideas and suggestions over the years....some of which you've finally gotten around to using... although no doubt thinking they're your own ideas. :lol:

I haven't bothered in many years to try and change anything here. It's not my place anymore.

As you were.... :wink::lol:

You been saying that for 12 years now.:bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

Apos
09-28-2016, 01:05 AM
Not sure why you feel the need to involve yourself but welcome....:rolleyes:

I don't know what you've done, or not done. My posts were not directed at you and I don't recall much of interest from your threads although I did find amusement in your initial visit to Cartegeña...where you ended up after "going down with the ship!" :p

I guess I qualify under those circumstances, as a referral from the member most-recently identified as Seville. :rofl:

Hopefully, I've "given back" in a fashion that Your Haughtiness finds appropriate.

You may find me haughty for whatever undisclosed reason if you please. I'll reserve comment on you until we've met, if ever. I'm not interested in judging

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 06:19 AM
Not sure why you feel the need to involve yourself but welcome....:rolleyes:

I don't know what you've done, or not done. My posts were not directed at you and I don't recall much of interest from your threads although I did find amusement in your initial visit to Cartegeña...where you ended up after "going down with the ship!" :p

They are directed to me.

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 06:20 AM
And I'm still right LOL :rolleyes::p

I don't care anymore, I'm just making observations and blowing off a little steam. I'm certainly not interested in doing much more than this to try and change anything. I know from past experience it's pointless, and I've given you many ideas and suggestions over the years....some of which you've finally gotten around to using... although no doubt thinking they're your own ideas. :lol:

I haven't bothered in many years to try and change anything here. It's not my place anymore.

As you were.... :wink::lol:

I will be in the ground and you will be standing over me telling me to be nicer. There is nothing to change.

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 06:21 AM
Who gives a fuck about other sites? :rolleyes::rofl:

This site was supposed to be better...and once upon a time it was. Now??? Not for me to say :p

And then better sites came along. I had my day in the sun.

Westy
09-28-2016, 10:48 AM
And then better sites came along. I had my day in the sun.
Tell me more about these "better" sites. Better according to whom?

Westy
09-28-2016, 11:20 AM
A forum is only as good as its members, and their posts. Management matters, of course, but without good posts, and members who create those good posts, you'd have nothing to manage ... oh, maybe a blog.

Now, according to "What's Going On" at the bottom of the forum menu, this place has a good number of members, and PLENTY of content -- over 400,000 threads and nearly 1.4 million posts.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=136637&stc=1

I can think of one improvement -- un-sticky'ing the old "sticky" threads that have lost relevance and haven't been updated in years (there, Jimmy, I said it, and you can do what you want with it, including doing nothing.)

This is one of a very few forums that I visit every day, and that should be ample evidence that I enjoy it and I approve of it. But ... it's Jimmy's place, his to run as he sees fit. And I think that all those posts, all those threads, and all our active members putting up posts around-the-clock, are ample evidence that on the whole he's doing things right.

Apos
09-28-2016, 01:29 PM
I'm sure Jimmy is thrilled that he has your approval :rolleyes:, I know I am :rofl:

This forum has tons of inactive, essentially never active "members" who took the initiative to create an account and then choose not to get involved. I might make one wonder why they choose not to participate or even bother to come.

Unfortunately there is but a small core of regular posters, "active members", each and every one of us biased and often associating only within our cliques. Many of the members with access to "higher levels" are never (rarely if you prefer) heard from in the levels that most of us have access to. Namely the "open" and paid access areas thus greatly limiting post and reports that most can read.

Add that to the almost exclusively negative "welcome" new posters and members receive it's no wonder that the board is nowhere near what it once was nor what it could be.

As someone who keeps strange hours :wink: I can assure you that there is not much happening here around-the-clock but there are "peak hours" where most of the action happens.

As you said "A forum is only as good as its members". I say that purposely driving away the vast majority of potential members who are brave enough to post here is stupid and counter productive.

Although it's obviously "good enough" there's always room for improvement if one cared enough and if anyone was interested in putting in the effort. I pass to you my dusty baton. Dazzle us with your leadership!

A forum is only as good as its members, and their posts. Management matters, of course, but without good posts, and members who create those good posts, you'd have nothing to manage ... oh, maybe a blog.

Now, according to "What's Going On" at the bottom of the forum menu, this place has a good number of members, and PLENTY of content -- over 400,000 threads and nearly 1.4 million posts.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=136637&stc=1)

I can think of one improvement -- un-sticky'ing the old "sticky" threads that have lost relevance and haven't been updated in years (there, Jimmy, I said it, and you can do what you want with it, including doing nothing.)

This is one of a very few forums that I visit every day, and that should be ample evidence that I enjoy it and I approve of it. But ... it's Jimmy's place, his to run as he sees fit. And I think that all those posts, all those threads, and all our active members putting up posts around-the-clock, are ample evidence that on the whole he's doing things right.

j_d66
09-28-2016, 02:28 PM
I'm sure Jimmy is thrilled that he has your approval :rolleyes:, I know I am :rofl:

This forum has tons of inactive, essentially never active "members" who took the initiative to create an account and then choose not to get involved. I might make one wonder why they choose not to participate or even bother to come.

Unfortunately there is but a small core of regular posters, "active members", each and every one of us biased and often associating only within our cliques. Many of the members with access to "higher levels" are never (rarely if you prefer) heard from in the levels that most of us have access to. Namely the "open" and paid access areas thus greatly limiting post and reports that most can read.

Add that to the almost exclusively negative "welcome" new posters and members receive it's no wonder that the board is nowhere near what it once was nor what it could be.

As someone who keeps strange hours :wink: I can assure you that there is not much happening here around-the-clock but there are "peak hours" where most of the action happens.

As you said "A forum is only as good as its members". I say that purposely driving away the vast majority of potential members who are brave enough to post here is stupid and counter productive.

Although it's obviously "good enough" there's always room for improvement if one cared enough and if anyone was interested in putting in the effort. I pass to you my dusty baton. Dazzle us with your leadership!

Well lets take a look at our new member Janslov

He created an account on 9-25-16
Made his first post at 4:11am
Made his second post 4:29am
Was last active 9-25 4:38am and has yet to return

Those posts were basically looking for info but didn't really say where he was going other than "over there"

I would surmise the mods could provide more info about what he was checking out while he was there but they likely have better things to do.

So he clearly didn't spend to much time here trying to glean much if any information.

No doubt you need to develop some thick skin in order to last here. All of us myself included were subject to short often tough replies when we were new and learning what was going on here.

But those that remain and contribute learn the rules of the game and either coexist or leave.

I find other board members here to be somewhat welcoming and willing to provide information once you have made an effort to figure some of this stuff out on their own as pretty much everything you need to know is here already.

But the reality is that in order to survive and thrive in this "monger game" you better develop somewhat of a thick skin and learn some things or places like the DR are going to eat them alive.

Yes participation seems to be down but that has already been discussed.

rafa72
09-28-2016, 07:01 PM
No more insulting new members

Jan's law
lmfao

I've joined a few othermonger boards here and there throughout the years and didn't really care for them
I like this group
i'll tell you this thread had me cracking the fuck up yesterday and today
I suffer from allergies I was on my way to the gym this morning and I had a panic attack I guess
I called 911 I was sent to the ER
After about an hour or so I felt a lot better
Anyway I started reading this post again I start busting out the nurse looked at me like I was crazy
jjjjj

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Well lets take a look at our new member Janslov

He created an account on 9-25-16
Made his first post at 4:11am
Made his second post 4:29am
Was last active 9-25 4:38am and has yet to return

Those posts were basically looking for info but didn't really say where he was going other than "over there"

I would surmise the mods could provide more info about what he was checking out while he was there but they likely have better things to do.

So he clearly didn't spend to much time here trying to glean much if any information.

No doubt you need to develop some thick skin in order to last here. All of us myself included were subject to short often tough replies when we were new and learning what was going on here.

But those that remain and contribute learn the rules of the game and either coexist or leave.

I find other board members here to be somewhat welcoming and willing to provide information once you have made an effort to figure some of this stuff out on their own as pretty much everything you need to know is here already.

But the reality is that in order to survive and thrive in this "monger game" you better develop somewhat of a thick skin and learn some things or places like the DR are going to eat them alive.

Yes participation seems to be down but that has already been discussed.

Well said

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 07:19 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=136637&stc=1)

I unsticky as i go, a few here and a few there.

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 07:21 PM

Find me a board with 20,000 members and all 20,000 posting. Its not out there.

In all these years you could have set up the perfect board because you know what would make it perfect? Can I have the web location?

thanks

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 07:23 PM

The action has shifted to facebook, where any one can set up a group for free.

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Tell me more about these "better" sites. Better according to whom?

You would have to ask apos.

The last 7 or 8 Invasions I attended had a great group of guys show up. I am happy with the way this board is running.

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 07:25 PM

Jamaica had a nice group attend the Invasion.

greydread
09-28-2016, 08:23 PM
Jamaica had a nice group attend the Invasion.
One would need to travel beyond So-Sewer to know this.

Jimmydr
09-28-2016, 08:25 PM
One would need to travel beyond So-Sewer to know this.

July will be BETTER!

Apos
09-28-2016, 11:58 PM
Some of you guys sound like Trump lol :rofl:. Evading questions, being accusatory, trying to turn things around laying blame on others. If you worked for me you'd be looking for a new job :rolleyes::p

Keep the board how it is, shut it down, don't accept new members, all of the above, none of the above. It matters not.

As long as it's up and running I'll be around and when it's not....there'll be other places. Just ask Jimmy! :corky::lol:

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 06:15 AM
Some of you guys sound like Trump lol :rofl:. Evading questions, being accusatory, trying to turn things around laying blame on others. If you worked for me you'd be looking for a new job :rolleyes::p

Keep the board how it is, shut it down, don't accept new members, all of the above, none of the above. It matters not.

As long as it's up and running I'll be around and when it's not....there'll be other places. Just ask Jimmy! :corky::lol:

Then there will be 20 or 30 of us here for many years to come.

I am not shutting down until another hits 100,000 posts with me.:corky:

greydread
09-29-2016, 07:56 AM
Are you guys serious with this?

Some cat gets on here for a whole two posts stating the equivalent of:

"Hello everyone, my name is Akeem. I am coming to America to find my Queen. Can anyone tell me where to look?"

This immediately results in a debate over how deeply we should bow to this sock-turd? The Guy is gone, he was OBVIOUSLY not serious which renders the entire discussion moot.

Now let's talk about how this site was sooo much better back when we had members pretending to be kidnapped and 3Some and his "inner circle" giving us blow by blow account updates on all the drama which ensued.

THAT shit was FUNNY!

tgunz
09-29-2016, 09:57 AM

Spot on. For guys getting pussy. We sure sounds like a bunch of uptight mofos . Sounds like dr1 sometimes.

Apos
09-29-2016, 10:20 AM
You sure seem to think very highly of yourself but….. you’re worse than a nagging old woman lol. :rolleyes:

Just because you’re tenacious and slightly more eloquent in your writing style than many here does not make you right or any better than the rest of us….
FRANKly you’re a dick. You brag about not being able to maintain relationships and like Westy allude to some mysterious ”top secret” military past and need to constantly mention it. Nobody gives a fuck. :p You’re not special and you’d be amazed at the similarities between you and 3some! :lol:

You keep dredging up my past….like I had any control over being abducted and should be ashamed of what happened. I’m not. (I was not even around for the majority of the BS you and others concocted.) Nor do I need to repeat myself or further explain. Certainly not for the likes of you. If you don’t believe what I and all of the people actually and directly involved said then PROVE otherwise. That head asshole from DR1 shut up pretty quickly once I was returned and available to rebut his bullshit and he packed it up pretty fucking fast when pressed (After weeks bullshit posts and outright lies.) Perhaps you’d like to face a libel suit…

PS That’s a very cheesy moustache! LOL :rofl:

"Hello everyone, my name is Akeem. I am coming to America to find my Queen. Can anyone tell me where to look?"

This immediately results in a debate over how deeply we should bow to this sock-turd? The Guy is gone, he was OBVIOUSLY not serious which renders the entire discussion moot.

Now let's talk about how this site was sooo much better back when we had members pretending to be kidnapped and 3Some and his "inner circle" giving us blow by blow account updates on all the drama which ensued.

THAT shit was FUNNY!

tgunz
09-29-2016, 10:21 AM

THAT shit was FUNNY!

This could also be posted in the expats that fail thread:rofl:

greydread
09-29-2016, 06:32 PM
You sure seem to think very highly of yourself but….. you’re worse than a nagging old woman lol. :rolleyes:

Just because you’re tenacious and slightly more eloquent in your writing style than many here does not make you right or any better than the rest of us….
FRANKly you’re a dick. You brag about not being able to maintain relationships and like Westy allude to some mysterious ”top secret” military past and need to constantly mention it. Nobody gives a fuck. :p You’re not special and you’d be amazed at the similarities between you and 3some! :lol:

You keep dredging up my past….like I had any control over being abducted and should be ashamed of what happened. I’m not. (I was not even around for the majority of the BS you and others concocted.) Nor do I need to repeat myself or further explain. Certainly not for the likes of you. If you don’t believe what I and all of the people actually and directly involved said then PROVE otherwise. That head asshole from DR1 shut up pretty quickly once I was returned and available to rebut his bullshit and he packed it up pretty fucking fast when pressed (After weeks bullshit posts and outright lies.) Perhaps you’d like to face a libel suit…

I don't allude to shit. My life is a pretty open book unlike some. Yeah I take pride in the work I've done and the responsibilities I've shouldered. Why shouldn't I? If you had ever done anything for love of country, love of family or love of anything greater than your own selfish ends you would know exactly how I feel.

Now you're jealous of my clit duster too? You are a real mess. A Clusterfuck. Make sure you spell that correctly in the lawsuit, okay Sally?

BTW...it's not your "past" and you never live down a certain level of Punkitude. You should have learned that lesson growing up. It's why all my scars are in the front, Cupcake.

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:08 PM
This could also be posted in the expats that fail thread:rofl:

Moving someplace for 3 months doesn't really count.

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:08 PM

I too am a dick and many can vouch for that.:corky:

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Spot on. For guys getting pussy. We sure sounds like a bunch of uptight mofos . Sounds like dr1 sometimes.

we have our moments.

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:10 PM

THAT shit was FUNNY!

And who knew this sock turd would create such a cool topic.

greydread
09-29-2016, 07:11 PM
And who knew this sock turd would create such a cool topic.

He has no idea what he started here.

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:17 PM
He has no idea what he started here.

Time to vote him in?:corky:

greydread
09-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Time to vote him in?:corky:

He's never coming back. Matter of fact he may be one of your aliases sent for the purpose of stirring up shit.

I like it. Keeps the conversations fresh.

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:45 PM
He's never coming back. Matter of fact he may be one of your aliases sent for the purpose of stirring up shit.

I like it. Keeps the conversations fresh.

Its not me. Plenty of other people here to stir shit or drama.

fat chick at work called me fat so I told her to look in a mirror and she said it was all ass.

greydread
09-29-2016, 07:47 PM
Its not me. Plenty of other people here to stir shit or drama.

fat chick at work called me fat so I told her to look in a mirror and she said it was all ass.

I hope you reminded her to strap her ass on the back side next time you see that bitch.

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 07:51 PM
I hope you reminded her to strap her ass on the back side next time you see that bitch.

She is a file clerk who some guy married to get a green card. She had a baby last month but still is super fat.

greydread
09-29-2016, 07:56 PM
She is a file clerk who some guy married to get a green card. She had a baby last month but still is super fat.

She'll get what's coming to her. Enriique will get permanent status and ghost on her.

rafa72
09-29-2016, 08:34 PM
Why he gotta be Enrique?

Jimmydr
09-29-2016, 08:40 PM
Why he gotta be Enrique?

Lets call him Pete!

greydread
09-30-2016, 08:04 AM
Lets call him Pete!
...or Kofi

Point is, he's got a goal in mind and it ain't her.

tgunz
09-30-2016, 10:36 AM

Who do you think convinced her she not fat. Its all ass. :rofl:

Sanky trick #1

tgunz
09-30-2016, 02:30 PM
That was great ... threat of a libel suit from a conversation on a whore board. Your honor I'd like to intrude exhibit A. Isoc thread janslov. Post 34😂😂😂

Don't know why. But this came to mind ..

https://youtu.be/Jr0kOia69bk

tgunz
09-30-2016, 02:32 PM

Apos
09-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs

Apos
09-30-2016, 11:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr0kOia69bk&feature=youtu.be

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 09:31 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?432230-09-2016-My-wife-and-i-need-advice

Another new guy getting answers, so far he added NOTHING.

rafa72
10-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Well well. Looks like Jan's law
is in full swing
co sponsered by rafa72

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 09:50 AM
co sponsered by rafa72

Do you need a pop up ad?

rafa72
10-01-2016, 09:54 AM
Si señor

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Si señor

A few Peps's should do it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't allude to shit. My life is a pretty open book unlike some. Yeah I take pride in the work I've done and the responsibilities I've shouldered. Why shouldn't I? If you had ever done anything for love of country, love of family or love of anything greater than your own selfish ends you would know exactly how I feel.

Now you're jealous of my clit duster too? You are a real mess. A Clusterfuck. Make sure you spell that correctly in the lawsuit, okay Sally?

BTW...it's not your "past" and you never live down a certain level of Punkitude. You should have learned that lesson growing up. It's why all my scars are in the front, Cupcake.

I think some pages may be stuck together:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
10-01-2016, 11:37 AM
He knows nothing and has not had his holiday yet. WTF is he supposed to have added at this point? :confused::rolleyes:

He started an interesting topic, got some people talking and offering excellent suggestions and you're already quoting him in other threads.

He's a fucking superstar! LOL :bigthumbup::lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?432230-09-2016-My-wife-and-i-need-advice

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 11:52 AM
He knows nothing and has not had his holiday yet. WTF is he supposed to have added at this point? :confused::rolleyes:

He started an interesting topic, got some people talking and offering excellent suggestions and you're already quoting him in other threads.

He's a fucking superstar! LOL :bigthumbup::lol:
He won't be back like the other 2,000.

snoozer
10-01-2016, 11:52 AM

Geez....give the guy a chance, he only got the replies yesterday. Not everyone spends every waking hour on the internet.!!! (I do but I have no life between trips :rofl:)

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Geez....give the guy a chance, he only got the replies yesterday. Not everyone spends every waking hour on the internet.!!! (I do but I have no life between trips :rofl:)

His wife wants to go so he has to do the research, I mean ask others for the answers. He hasn't even asked about joining the paid area and reading for himself.

snoozer
10-01-2016, 11:59 AM
His wife wants to go so he has to do the research, I mean ask others for the answers. He hasn't even asked about joining the paid area and reading for himself.

Not sure where else you would go on the internet to get advice about picking up hookers for a threesome with your wife on the North Coast of the DR. I think he is doing his research and came to the right place to ask questions. Maybe if he feels welcome in this happy little community we have here he might subscribe and give something back.

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Not sure where else you would go on the internet to get advice about picking up hookers for a threesome with your wife on the North Coast of the DR. I think he is doing his research and came to the right place to ask questions. Maybe if he feels welcome in this happy little community we have here he might subscribe and give something back.

Unlike the prior 2,000 before him.

Time will tell but stats show 1 out or maybe 50 or 100 will be active.

snoozer
10-01-2016, 12:06 PM
He won't be back like the other 2,000.

2000, that is such a shame. This board could use some new blood. I wonder what we could do to have those new guys stick around.

Jimmydr
10-01-2016, 12:13 PM
2000, that is such a shame. This board could use some new blood. I wonder what we could do to have those new guys stick around.

I am on Facebook as is many ex and current members. Boards like this are like VCRs.

They had they time.

I enjoy watching members get to the magic # 10,000 mark.

snoozer
10-01-2016, 01:51 PM
I am on Facebook as is many ex and current members. Boards like this are like VCRs.

They had they time.

I am also on Facebook but it will never replace what this board was in it's heyday. Some of my best friends around the world I have met directly or indirectly from my 12 years on ISOC. I do not think it is necessarily as obsolete as the VCR.

greydread
10-01-2016, 04:36 PM

They had they time.

I disagree. Boards like this are like (analog) HF radio. The narrow-band, digital world of satellite communications has made the technology obsolete...EXCEPT...when that narrow-band, digital, satellite dependent technology fails like it did on 9-11. Every communications carrier shut down and people were reduced to hollering out their windows but guess what? The HF Shares communications network was activated from coast-to-coast and critical government communications up to and including personal protection detail networks for senior government officials and the tracking of fissile materials moving across the country in unmarked 18 wheelers was continued without a hitch.

Word of mouth and social media have definitely found their place in communicating relevant information but this type of forum is the best method of communicating the information that we find applicable to what it is we are seeking as part of our travel experience. Recent revelations about the casa de cita situation in Santo Domingo are a prime example of this. Who's talking about this on Feyboo? Nobody.

Jimmydr
10-02-2016, 07:55 AM
Word of mouth and social media have definitely found their place in communicating relevant information but this type of forum is the best method of communicating the information that we find applicable to what it is we are seeking as part of our travel experience. Recent revelations about the casa de cita situation in Santo Domingo are a prime example of this. Who's talking about this on Feyboo? Nobody.

OK, we are a nitch market

Jimmydr
10-02-2016, 08:04 AM
I am also on Facebook but it will never replace what this board was in it's heyday. Some of my best friends around the world I have met directly or indirectly from my 12 years on ISOC. I do not think it is necessarily as obsolete as the VCR.

I prefer it here and its better with less useless mongers.

whynotme
10-02-2016, 10:40 AM
I prefer it here and its better with less useless mongers.

I know the feeling:bigthumbup:

except with me I 'fired' my useless customers that were taking up more time and producing less revenue and were slow paying.
that enabled me to down size my work force and increase the bottom line............ less sometimes means more:rofl:

greydread
10-02-2016, 04:07 PM
OK, we are a nitch market
Niche, Jimmy. Niche.

Jimmydr
10-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Niche, Jimmy. Niche.

No nitch cause it rymes with bitch

Jimmydr
10-03-2016, 11:09 AM
There was much more activity in the beginning.

Well many never thought they would met others so they could create fantasy personas, such as Mike Lodge and Dunedain to name two.

13 years in, we have lost almost a dozen to death.

In the beginning, everything was new, not so much now.

Westy
10-03-2016, 11:42 AM
There was much more activity in the beginning.

Well many never thought they would met others so they could create fantasy personas, such as Mike Lodge and Dunedain to name two.

13 years in, we have lost almost a dozen to death.

In the beginning, everything was new, not so much now.
I, for one, don't come here looking for "The Latest Thing."

I come here looking for the story in-depth, and I try to post my own experiences the same way.

Jimmydr
10-03-2016, 11:43 AM
I, for one, don't come here looking for "The Latest Thing."

I come here looking for the story in-depth, and I try to post my own experiences the same way.

I like the back and forth that leads to an Invasion and live back and forth.

greydread
10-03-2016, 12:12 PM
I like the back and forth that leads to an Invasion and live back and forth.

This group is as unique collectively as its members are individually. Together, we are the new normal.

Jimmydr
10-03-2016, 02:56 PM
This group is as unique collectively as its members are individually. Together, we are the new normal.

I am the new normal

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Apos
10-03-2016, 07:30 PM
:surprised::rofl::rofl: this profoundly fucked up!
:rolleyes::corky:

I am the new normal

greydread
10-03-2016, 07:45 PM
I am the new normal

You'd be surprised. If it wasn't for the relatively recent phenomenon of Gay Marriage the wedding planners would be lining up for food stamps. Marriage has given marriage a bad name and many adult heterosexual couples are choosing to marry at later ages or skip the matrimonial routine altogether. It's no longer considered "odd" for Men and Women in their 40s, 50s and 60s to be "unmarried". Attitudes about P4P are softening as the decreasing purchasing power of the nation's middle class is steadily decreasing and more Women are taking a "by any means necessary" approach to dating and capitalizing on their best features.

It's a different ball game out here and couples are just as likely to have met/ hooked up on line as in person. Some of these "meat market" dating sites are thinly veiled P4P clearing houses. In just a short while I expect to be able to order a large anchovy and mushroom pizza with a happy ending on line.

Jimmydr
10-03-2016, 07:56 PM
It's a different ball game out here and couples are just as likely to have met/ hooked up on line as in person. Some of these "meat market" dating sites are thinly veiled P4P clearing houses. In just a short while I expect to be able to order a large anchovy and mushroom pizza with a happy ending on line.

Meatballs and bacon for me:corky:

Westy
10-03-2016, 08:52 PM
You'd be surprised. If it wasn't for the relatively recent phenomenon of Gay Marriage the wedding planners would be lining up for food stamps. Marriage has given marriage a bad name and many adult heterosexual couples are choosing to marry at later ages or skip the matrimonial routine altogether. It's no longer considered "odd" for Men and Women in their 40s, 50s and 60s to be "unmarried". Attitudes about P4P are softening as the decreasing purchasing power of the nation's middle class is steadily decreasing and more Women are taking a "by any means necessary" approach to dating and capitalizing on their best features.

I remember a letter in Penthouse, decades ago, where a guy described achieving his own "happy ending" in a calzone ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Somehow, though, I don't believe that's what you've got in mind. :rolleyes:

greydread
10-03-2016, 09:14 PM
I remember a letter in Penthouse, decades ago, where a guy described achieving his own "happy ending" in a calzone ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Somehow, though, I don't believe that's what you've got in mind. :rolleyes:
http://media0.giphy.com/media/1bYaHhGtueIqQ/giphy.gif

yayow
10-03-2016, 09:41 PM
This is funny shit this thread, started by somebody who has never been back, and it has grown to 4 or 5 pages, simply amazing.

As far as Apos is concerned, haven't really figured out his concern with this or this guy, but he has attacked two guys that have only voiced their opinions, as he has, still scratching my head. I will leave my opinions about the situation he was involved in, a few years back. I voiced them at the time, both here and in DR1.

I do feel he is going into territory, that he personally should leave alone. I know all involved and at this point have no, dog in the fight, as I feel I get along with all involved. Let it lie, Apos not a good look at this point. Just saying.

As far as Mr. Janslov is concerned if you want some more information, participate a bit.

Westy
10-03-2016, 10:42 PM
This is funny shit this thread, started by somebody who has never been back, and it has grown to 4 or 5 pages, simply amazing....

As far as Mr. Janslov is concerned if you want some more information, participate a bit.

He's probably sitting at his computer, wondering "What dafuq did I just set off?" :protest: :wtf1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apos
10-04-2016, 12:59 AM
While you and everyone else is "welcome to their opinions" I have zero tolerance for any bullshit about what happened almost 7 years ago.

I don't need, desire or want your advice. Never did, never will.

Speaking to you specifically; you had no issue hugging me at your party, shaking my hand and bringing me drinks at your bar or slagging the shit out of me based on nothing but your "opinion as a former police officer" without ANY facts. That makes all of your advice and current opinion totally worthless.

To anyone else that still wants to flog this dead horse.... get a fucking life. You were wrong before and you're still dead wrong. And yes...I'll happily say it to your face and in front of your friends if that's the way you want to play it.

Many of you thought it great sport to speculate about what you thought, about what might have happened, could have happened, what you WANTED to have happened with no regard to the people involved or what actually happened. I doubt most of you could have withstood what I did but you're ar too "tough" to admit it.

There was an open offer in the months after, when I was living in the DR, to come and meet with me and ask your questions face to face. Many took the offer and none...none...had any issue with after that. If you chose not too too bad. It's high time you shut up about shit you really no nothing about.

At this point it's your issue...not mine. I don't give a fuck about what you think, and if that offends anyone....tough shit.

Some of you have a pathetically inflated opinion of the value of your input and opinions. I've born the brunt or it and still see it aimed at others and it's ridiculous. If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd be putting it to better use than posting it on "a whore board" and DR1.

Thanks to my friends and those that know and accept me. The rest of you....don't matter to me at all.

This is funny shit this thread, started by somebody who has never been back, and it has grown to 4 or 5 pages, simply amazing.

As far as Apos is concerned, haven't really figured out his concern with this or this guy, but he has attacked two guys that have only voiced their opinions, as he has, still scratching my head. I will leave my opinions about the situation he was involved in, a few years back. I voiced them at the time, both here and in DR1.

I do feel he is going into territory, that he personally should leave alone. I know all involved and at this point have no, dog in the fight, as I feel I get along with all involved. Let it lie, Apos not a good look at this point. Just saying.

greydread
10-04-2016, 02:53 AM
While you and everyone else is "welcome to their opinions" I have zero tolerance for any bullshit about what happened almost 7 years ago.

Speaking to you specifically; you had no issue hugging me at your party, shaking my hand and bringing me drinks at your bar or slagging the shit out of me based on nothing but your "opinion as a former police officer" without ANY facts. That makes all of your advice and current opinion totally worthless.

To anyone else that still wants to flog this dead horse.... get a fucking life. You were wrong before and you're still dead wrong. And yes...I'll happily say it to your face and in front of your friends if that's the way you want to play it.

Many of you thought it great sport to speculate about what you thought, about what might have happened, could have happened, what you WANTED to have happened with no regard to the people involved or what actually happened. I doubt most of you could have withstood what I did but you're ar too "tough" to admit it.

There was an open offer in the months after, when I was living in the DR, to come and meet with me and ask your questions face to face. Many took the offer and none...none...had any issue with after that. If you chose not too too bad. It's high time you shut up about shit you really no nothing about.

At this point it's your issue...not mine. I don't give a fuck about what you think, and if that offends anyone....tough shit.

Some of you have a pathetically inflated opinion of the value of your input and opinions. I've born the brunt or it and still see it aimed at others and it's ridiculous. If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd be putting it to better use than posting it on "a whore board" and DR1.

Thanks to my friends and those that know and accept me. The rest of you....don't matter to me at all.

Doesn't matter. That must be why you're writing the fucking Encyclopedia Brittanica about it. Okie dokie.

yayow
10-04-2016, 07:04 AM

just an opinion dude, you certainly don't and probably won't take it. As far as your situation, (wow 7 years ago, time flies) as I said i voiced my opinions at the time, no need to voice them again, and voiced them in those venues because those were the venues where the conversation was conducted. Obviously you know what I voiced, so you read them somewhere.....

My guess is you as well have voiced your opinions on various topics in those same venues, or maybe I am mistaken about that as well.

Yes I served you when you showed up at the bar, I was the host and that is what I do, anything else would have been inappropriate in my opinion.

Jimmydr
10-04-2016, 08:40 AM

That will never happen but he sure did start an awesome topic.

Jimmydr
10-04-2016, 08:43 AM
just an opinion dude, you certainly don't and probably won't take it. As far as your situation, (wow 7 years ago, time flies) as I said i voiced my opinions at the time, no need to voice them again, and voiced them in those venues because those were the venues where the conversation was conducted. Obviously you know what I voiced, so you read them somewhere.....

My guess is you as well have voiced your opinions on various topics in those same venues, or maybe I am mistaken about that as well.

Yes I served you when you showed up at the bar, I was the host and that is what I do, anything else would have been inappropriate in my opinion.

7 years we been beating that dead horse and many others far longer than that. Time does fly.

Jimmydr
10-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Doesn't matter. That must be why you're writing the fucking Encyclopedia Brittanica about it. Okie dokie.

We guys with no kids have lots of free time. I spend weeks talking about pizza.:corky:

greydread
10-04-2016, 11:47 AM
7 years we been beating that dead horse and many others far longer than that. Time does fly.
That horse will never die.

Those people who said that time heals all wounds....they lied.

Analogy:
If some drunk Gringa on vacation sucks some moto guy's dick in Classicos, seven years later people are like "well she was young and the alcohol got the better of her but she's cool now."

If a Gringo does the same thing, seven years later guys are walking past him all fast thinking "Get away from me you Fag".

greydread
10-04-2016, 11:52 AM
We guys with no kids have lots of free time. I spend weeks talking about pizza.:corky:
Talking about pizza is cool but bursting into flames because some guy that you don't even know brought up some crazy shit he read about is the polar opposite of cool.

Psychotropic drugs exist for a reason.

Citynights
10-04-2016, 12:22 PM

That at makes two of us...😄 70 days to go...

Westy
10-04-2016, 12:35 PM
I do have a life between trips ... at least, something I CALL a "life" ... but I'm 59 days and counting till my next trip. :mrgreen:

greydread
10-04-2016, 01:20 PM
I do have a life between trips ... at least, something I CALL a "life" ... but I'm 59 days and counting till my next trip. :mrgreen:
I won't get to return to the East African Coast until Winter Break and I'm playing around with the idea of a detour to Tanzania and Mt. Kilimanjaro. I was reading today that the best time to book Thanksgiving travel is October 31st so I think I'll do something Caribbean to get me through the long dry spell.

Mr. Smooth
10-04-2016, 01:40 PM
I won't get to return to the East African Coast until Winter Break and I'm playing around with the idea of a detour to Tanzania and Mt. Kilimanjaro. I was reading today that the best time to book Thanksgiving travel is October 31st so I think I'll do something Caribbean to get me through the long dry spell.

Quit bragging already, will ya? Lol :corky:

I have Thailand on deck in December so I'll be ok.

greydread
10-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Quit bragging already, will ya? Lol :corky:

I have Thailand on deck in December so I'll be ok.
This trip is the college graduation present for my youngest 2. I'll be on my best behavior and dressed like LL Bean. I can't tell if I'm more excited for them than they are.

Citynights
10-04-2016, 01:53 PM

Jimmydr
10-04-2016, 05:04 PM

We give everyone a chance here.

rafa72
10-04-2016, 10:16 PM
I was not here 7 years ago
wat happen ??
Plz do tell

Jimmydr
10-05-2016, 06:10 AM
I was not here 7 years ago
wat happen ??
Plz do tell

Come to an Invasion and we will tell you all about it.

Jimmydr
10-24-2016, 06:48 AM
Lets get moving

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137181&d=1477306036

whynotme
10-24-2016, 08:01 PM
Lets get moving
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137181&d=1477306036

how is my little spinner doing:corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=124381&d=1447030594 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=2025&attachmentid=124380)http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=124380&d=1447030594 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=2025&attachmentid=124631)

Jimmydr
10-25-2016, 06:27 AM
You did her last year?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

whynotme
10-25-2016, 06:59 AM
You did her last year?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

and the previous two years if she is the same girl:lol::bigthumbup:

Jimmydr
10-25-2016, 06:57 PM
and the previous two years if she is the same girl:lol::bigthumbup:

You said once was enough? You had her again?

whynotme
10-25-2016, 07:35 PM
You said once was enough? You had her again?

1st time at the mansion was good but the 3rd time she wasn't on her game when I was at barrys condo.................. definatly wasn't me :wink::rofl::iconTU:

Jimmydr
10-25-2016, 07:49 PM
1st time at the mansion was good but the 3rd time she wasn't on her game when I was at barrys condo.................. definatly wasn't me :wink::rofl::iconTU:

Never is you:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU: