PDA

View Full Version : 12/2016 - Puta Retirement - making it?

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Since this thread caught a bump it's a good time to get it back on track.

"Gata" (of SD Cats' fame) got married, has her realtor license and is buying, selling, renting and flipping houses in North Jersey.

She'll be worth millions before long.

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 02:30 PM
I bump into a chica from the Palace days.

She got married, divorced, had a kid and lives in Spanish Harlem, working at a starbucks.

She has to send money home to mom.

Is this making it? She hates the ex by the way.

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:33 PM
I bump into a chica from the Palace days.

She got married, divorced, had a kid and lives in Spanish Harlem, working at a starbucks.

She has to send money home to mom.

Is this making it? She hates the ex by the way.
Why she hating?

He was a means to an end.

Welcome to Paradise....Bitch!

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 02:34 PM
Why she hating?

He was a means to an end.

Welcome to Paradise....Bitch!

He spoke no Spanish, she no English and over time, realized he was a big bore.

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:38 PM
He spoke no Spanish, she no English and over time, realized he was a big bore.
He outlived his bankroll...

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 02:39 PM
He outlived his bankroll...

Now he gets to pay child support and drive 40 miles each way to see the kid.

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:41 PM
Now he gets to pay child support and drive 40 miles each way to see the kid.
Just think, he could've paid $100 a month in child support and traveled a 3 hour plane ride each month to see the Kid and fuck all her female friends and relatives.

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 02:44 PM
Just think, he could've paid $100 a month in child support and traveled a 3 hour plane ride each month to see the Kid and fuck all her female friends and relatives.

Now he gets to pay 17% plus all kids of other things.

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Now he gets to pay 17% plus all kids of other things.
....and No PUSSY!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a Dope!

Shogun Warrior
12-24-2016, 04:32 PM
I know of a lot of chicas that I kicked it with that are married now and in the US and had babies with their spouse. I can't say how long they will last but they off the streets of Sosua. I have not heard of too many stories of the chica bolting once they got to the US. Actually just 1 case of a chica who was on a girlfriend/fiancée VISA. The story being told is the guy was living in the South and came home 1 day & she and her kid were gone. Allegedly, the bitch had relatives in New York that came down & scooped them up. Dude now has all the fines associated with supporting an illegal immigration action.

We laugh and say you can't turn a ho into a housewife but that obviously is not the case.

We used to laugh at the guy and say he was such a loser to marry a ho. Trump is married to a Russian slut too so what's the big deal.

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 05:07 PM
I know of a lot of chicas that I kicked it with that are married now and in the US and had babies with their spouse. I can't say how long they will last but they off the streets of Sosua. I have not heard of too many stories of the chica bolting once they got to the US. Actually just 1 case of a chica who was on a girlfriend/fiancée VISA. The story being told is the guy was living in the South and came home 1 day & she and her kid were gone. Allegedly, the bitch had relatives in New York that came down & scooped them up. Dude now has all the fines associated with supporting an illegal immigration action.

We laugh and say you can't turn a ho into a housewife but that obviously is not the case.

We used to laugh at the guy and say he was such a loser to marry a ho. Trump is married to a Russian slut too so what's the big deal.

Met a guy at an underground party who brought one back. He said he was happy and sent her home to visit family and is banging other whores while she was away.

rahsta
12-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Met a guy at an underground party who brought one back. He said he was happy and sent her home to visit family and is banging other whores while she was away.

And she is banging other guys while she is away.
Lol

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 06:26 PM
And she is banging other guys while she is away.
Lol

And he is now paying for it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Westy
12-25-2016, 02:45 PM
It's a lot harder to trade them in when you bring them back.... :rofl: