PDA

View Full Version : 01/2017 - Hey Kinda new but not

nish81
01-16-2017, 11:41 AM
hey guys, i noticed i have this account from a failed trip back in 2009 and then just gave up, so thats why this account is so old and inactive :) but now i have come across this site again.... i booked a trip to Boca Chica from the 20th and im staying at the Garant :)

if anyone is there or has been there recently please tell me how it is and if there is anything worth checking out while im there :) hoping to meet some cool people while im there also :)

Jimmydr
01-16-2017, 06:26 PM
hey guys, i noticed i have this account from a failed trip back in 2009 and then just gave up, so thats why this account is so old and inactive :) but now i have come across this site again.... i booked a trip to Boca Chica from the 20th and im staying at the Garant :)

if anyone is there or has been there recently please tell me how it is and if there is anything worth checking out while im there :) hoping to meet some cool people while im there also :)

I have 7 trip reports from staying there.

nish81
01-16-2017, 06:53 PM
damn google wallet doesnt work in Canada :(

Jimmydr
01-16-2017, 06:56 PM

Jdrent97@gmail.com

I can send you an invoice.

Let me know which sub you want.

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 06:24 AM

We have other ways to get you in.

nish81
01-17-2017, 09:07 AM
im in thanks :) hopefully some people who have been recently can chime in on the situation there :) and maybe if anyone is going to be in BC between the 22nd and 29th we can have a couple beers :)

how are the girls that are out front of garant ?

j_d66
01-17-2017, 11:12 AM
im in thanks :) hopefully some people who have been recently can chime in on the situation there :) and maybe if anyone is going to be in BC between the 22nd and 29th we can have a couple beers :)

You might find a few in front of Garant but your best bet will be to make your way to piano bar early evening and Ave Duarte

Also hit the beach during the day

The late night spot is El Batey disco

Should be pretty easy to find what you are looking for

nish81
01-17-2017, 11:56 AM
thanks, those spots you mentioned i am checking for sure, they are in a bunch of reports that i have already read :)

just nothing really recent since stuff changes daily :)

j_d66
01-17-2017, 11:58 AM
thanks, those spots you mentioned i am checking for sure, they are in a bunch of reports that i have already read :)

Lucky for us the more things change the more they stay the same. :corky:

nish81
01-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Lucky for us the more things change the more they stay the same. :corky:

LOL tell me about it :D:rofl:

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 07:20 PM

I found many a chica to come in and do me often.

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 07:20 PM

My last time there was December 2015.

Not much changes there.

Many chicas around daily.

nish81
01-17-2017, 08:04 PM
figure ill have fun no matter what :), im just curious Jimmy i was googling that Pizza place you went to every day in you reviews lol, the ones with the good looking calzones but i get 2 different locations....one on the west side of the duarte and one east of Hamaca, can you kinda tell me where that place is located i wanna try one of those :)

i been making a map with some locations in BC and want to add a few more ;) ill share it if people want, and maybe some can contribute to it :)

nish81
01-17-2017, 08:07 PM
I found many a chica to come in and do me often.

how was the quality out front ? dark skin ? light skin ? Hatian ? Dominican ? or a mix of both ? :) maybe on a lazy hang over might need to settle for that haha :) or if its raining :)

Westy
01-17-2017, 08:09 PM

Chicas change daily, or they can ... any given girl can be "here today, gone tomorrow." But there's a fresh crop every year, and plenty of them are down to take your money in exchange for giving you some "quality time."

Most of the venues don't change as quickly ... oh, you might get some that close up and go out of business, later to open under a new name with new management. But there are still plenty of girls on Duarte, from Piano Bar to El Batey, and plenty of opportunities to meet up.

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 08:10 PM
how was the quality out front ? dark skin ? light skin ? Hatian ? Dominican ? or a mix of both ? :) maybe on a lazy hang over might need to settle for that haha :) or if its raining :)

I found many that would come by everyday as needed for entire trips. I did 5-7 trips over 4 years?

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 08:11 PM
figure ill have fun no matter what :), im just curious Jimmy i was googling that Pizza place you went to every day in you reviews lol, the ones with the good looking calzones but i get 2 different locations....one on the west side of the duarte and one east of Hamaca, can you kinda tell me where that place is located i wanna try one of those :)

i been making a map with some locations in BC and want to add a few more ;) ill share it if people want, and maybe some can contribute to it :)

Its a ten minute walk to any place there and we hit every Pizza place each trip.

I am sure you can time it with other members.

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 08:14 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?431315-12-2015-Boca-Chica-trip-52-days-562-570-Served

nish81
01-17-2017, 08:18 PM
thanks guys :) this forum is very helpful :)

nish81
01-17-2017, 08:21 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?431315-12-2015-Boca-Chica-trip-52-days-562-570-Served

i want one of those cappuccinos too :iconTU:

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 08:23 PM
i want one of those cappuccinos too :iconTU:

We did that twice a day, everyday.

nish81
01-17-2017, 09:08 PM
i think im going to do the same :biggrin:

and i seen this Play Boy 2 is this the same ownership as the original Play Boy or are they two separate owners ? isnt this one just down the street from the other one ? are the prices the same as i read on this forum as Play Boy ? around 2500-4000 ? http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139853&stc=1 i screen grabbed this from a video i was watching :)

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 09:09 PM
i think im going to do the same :biggrin:

and i seen this Play Boy 2 is this the same ownership as the original Play Boy or are they two separate owners ? isnt this one just down the street from the other one ? are the prices the same as i read on this forum as Play Boy ? around 2500-4000 ? Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139853&stc=1) i screen grabbed this from a video i was watching :)

I was not impressed by their line ups.

nish81
01-17-2017, 09:44 PM
I was not impressed by their line ups.

which is more impressive ? http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139855&stc=1

Jimmydr
01-17-2017, 09:45 PM
which is more impressive ? Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139855&stc=1)

In all my trips to Boca, I never saw anything worthwhile in those places.

BronxMoney
04-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Gentleman have a basic question or 2. This will be my 3rd trip to the Sou. 2nd one was surely memorable as detailed in

08/2016 - BMoney Sosua Scammer and the Stalker

I have been working Tagged, centered in Sosua and PP for about 2 months, just fucking around. I have been able to discover some treasures, semi pro and non pros. Most are in PP. So here are the questions..

Is there a local bus from PP to Sosua, or is it still Caribe and Metro bus lines? I thought I heard somewhere that the bus stop was at a gas station on the main highway for the PP bus, not too far from Bourbon Street. I will be staying at Casa Valeria.

Now, I am aware that Caribe and Metro buses coming from Santiago have a schedule. I have been to their websites, but the times and drop off locations are a bit confusing to me. Do either of them drop at the same gas station as the PP local ones on the highway that I believe is walking distance from Bourbon street? I have 1 that 1 may import rom Santiago because she is just that Bad! But I have to know where to pick her sweet ass up!

And exactly where and which direction from Bourbon Street do I go to get to this gas station or bus drop off point?

I know this is newbie shit, but I never imported pussy before. Thanks for your input, my brothers.

And yes, I definitely know there are PLENTY of chicas in the Sou! But these have been vetted and Will be worth my trouble, I believe. Thanks again!:cheesygrin::rolleyes::rolleyes:

j_d66
04-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Gentleman have a basic question or 2. This will be my 3rd trip to the Sou. 2nd one was surely memorable as detailed in

08/2016 - BMoney Sosua Scammer and the Stalker

I have been working Tagged, centered in Sosua and PP for about 2 months, just fucking around. I have been able to discover some treasures, semi pro and non pros. Most are in PP. So here are the questions..

Is there a local bus from PP to Sosua, or is it still Caribe and Metro bus lines? I thought I heard somewhere that the bus stop was at a gas station on the main highway for the PP bus, not too far from Bourbon Street. I will be staying at Casa Valeria.

Now, I am aware that Caribe and Metro buses coming from Santiago have a schedule. I have been to their websites, but the times and drop off locations are a bit confusing to me. Do either of them drop at the same gas station as the PP local ones on the highway that I believe is walking distance from Bourbon street? I have 1 that 1 may import rom Santiago because she is just that Bad! But I have to know where to pick her sweet ass up!

And exactly where and which direction from Bourbon Street do I go to get to this gas station or bus drop off point?

I know this is newbie shit, but I never imported pussy before. Thanks for your input, my brothers.

And yes, I definitely know there are PLENTY of chicas in the Sou! But these have been vetted and Will be worth my trouble, I believe. Thanks again!:cheesygrin::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In Sosua the Metro bus line drops off next to the Texaco Station. From Boubon street walk one block towards the main highway and you will see the Texaco

The Caribe drops off in Charamicos which you could walk but there are motos waiting to take you into town.
Charamicos is that little town you come to right before Sosua on the main highway. It is basically aligned with the end of the beach.

You can walk there but easier to take a moto or just have her take a moto into town and meet you somewhere

If she is familiar with Sosua and where things are at you know for sure you have a pro

Caribe comes and leaves several times each day where Metro I think is only there 2 times daily.

greydread
04-10-2017, 10:42 PM
In all my trips to Boca, I never saw anything worthwhile in those places.

You go to bed before the real Ho's come out to play.

weyland
04-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Is there a local bus from PP to Sosua, or is it still Caribe and Metro bus lines?
If you want to go from Sosua to PtoPta or vice versa, do not fuck around with buses, use a carrito publico (shared taxi) like the locals do.

They run 24/7. From about 7am to 12 midnight they run every three or four minutes. From midnight to 7am they are less frequent, every 20 minutes or so.

Cost is 50 pesos each way, but for comfort buy both front seat spaces (= one front bucket seat) for 125 pesos. You can also buy two spaces in the back but the locals will intrude on your space. Still very cheap.

They run from the Parada de Puerto Plata in Sosua (on the main highway opposite the Texaco station), five minutes walk from Casa Valeria. The parada is under a big shallow-arched roof. All cars run the same route so you cannot get in a wrong one by mistake. Get out in Puerto Plata wherever is nearest to your destination. If not sure, ask the driver to drop you off.

From Puerto Plata to Sosua they start from the Parada de Sosua which is adjacent to the public hospital. Or you can wave one down in the city center. If you are not sure of your bearings check he is going to Sosua and not away from it. The advantage of boarding at the Parada is you can be sure of grabbing an empty front seat to yourself.

Jimmydr
04-11-2017, 06:30 AM
You go to bed before the real Ho's come out to play.

I am out at 2 in the morning while there at times.

CentralNJDude
04-11-2017, 02:43 PM
I am out at 2 in the morning while there at times.

Looking for pizza or ice cream?

greydread
04-11-2017, 04:51 PM
1,000RD goes a long way in front of the Garant most evenings.

greydread
04-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Sloppy 2nds, 3rds or worse....

Jimmydr
04-11-2017, 06:20 PM
1,000RD goes a long way in front of the Garant most evenings.

It gets you a day of swimming and banging.

Jimmydr
04-11-2017, 06:21 PM

WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CentralNJDude
04-11-2017, 08:49 PM
I am beginning to like the vibe of BC a little better than Sosua.

greydread
04-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Laid back, no crowds (except Sundays when the locals from the capital all hit the beaches) and there's lots and lots of cheap lodging available in a place where almost everything is in easy walking distance.

Jimmydr
04-12-2017, 06:37 AM

I been going there for many years now. Its a nice little town.