PDA

View Full Version : 01/2017 - Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

howudoen
01-21-2017, 10:09 PM
What would you do if you just got your favorita pregnant? Yes it's definitely yours, does your fight or flight response takeover or do you do something else?

Apos
01-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Would you even consider abandoning "your" child? Really?

yayow
01-21-2017, 11:52 PM

unfortunately it is a valid questions as I know plenty of dominicanas that were abandoned with gringo babies. Not as many that were abandoned by dominicans, but still a significant number. I personally know a guy, a guy that is considered a friend that upon hearing his girlfriend was pregnant left town in the middle of the night to go to another town, changed his plane ticket and left on the next available flight. It is a valid question, not for me but obviously for many.

Apos
01-21-2017, 11:56 PM
My response was rhetorical...and far more judgy than if it had needed an answer. :wink:

No "man" from a 1st world country would abandon a child in a place like the DR. If a friend did that they would obviously not be a friend any longer...

howudoen
01-22-2017, 12:06 AM

Me personally would never abandon my child however, to what degree do you consider abandon?

1) Do you ask her for an abortion?

2) Do you run for the hills and change your phone#?

3) Do you send $ and a post card?

4) Do you move to the DR & become full time dad?

5) Do you bring them here and become a full time dad?

Everyone's situation in life is very different however, what would your priority become? Curious to see what road the masses would follow??

yayow
01-22-2017, 12:08 AM
My response was rhetorical...and far more judgy than if it had needed an answer. :wink:

No "man" from a 1st world country would abandon a child in a place like the DR. If a friend did that they would obviously not be a friend any longer...

I have argued that same point often mostly in regards to Dominicans. One day while playing dominoes with a group of Dominicans and somehow the subject got on how many children many of the men had or others that they knew had. I was amazed at how many bragged about having 15 kids by 4 women or 20 something kids by 5 women, some stated knowing guys that had over 30 kids by multiple partners, everyone was laughing and pushing their chests out; until I asked of all those kids how many they took care of, mostly financially but also emotionally etc., couldn't believe how quickly things got silent.

Apos
01-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Then what makes you ask all this?

This isn't the first time we've had this conversation here, and no one "in their right mind" is going to fess up that they'd just walk away...even if they have or really would be that pathetic.

Me personally would never abandon my child however, to what degree do you consider abandon?

Everyone's situation in life is very different however, what would your priority become? Curious to see what road the masses would follow??

I'll back away now....knowing what one might answer here is likely a far cry from what would happen "for real".

howudoen
01-22-2017, 01:56 AM

This isn't the first time we've had this conversation here, and no one "in their right mind" is going to fess up that they'd just walk away...even if they have or really would be that pathetic.

I'll back away now....knowing what one might answer here is likely a far cry from what would happen "for real".

I have a buddy that used to go to the DR with me a few times a year, pre-marriage days of course. He moved away to a different state for work but we kept in-touch, speaking more than a few times a year. After he had moved away we went to the DR together and he had brought 2 friends from his new home, one was a co-worker and I forget about the other. We had a blast and they were good guys and that was their first time. This was about 5 years ago and that was my last guys trip to the DR.

My buddy was back in town last week visiting some family he still has around here. I hadn't seen him in a few years but again we do speak a few times a year. In talking to him it turns out that one of those guys we went away with on that vacation, got the DR bug and would go to the DR 3 & 4 times a year, we all know what that's about.

Apparently he had a favorita that he would spend a few days with on each vacation he took. Well it turns out he got her pregnant, he brought her here and now has like a 1 or 2 year old child.

When my buddy told me the story, I said to myself wow what a great ISOC headline. Depending on your situation obviously being single vs being married, would have a big impact on how you would react to the situation. So Siochana that is why I ask, I thought it would make a great topic here and was fascinated as to how people would handle.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 07:17 AM
What would you do if you just got your favorita pregnant? Yes it's definitely yours, does your fight or flight response takeover or do you do something else?

My fav in Boca lives with her grand parents in a nice house.

I would take good care of that kid.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 07:18 AM

Many would.

But you may be surprised at how many here actually take them home.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 07:19 AM

From day #1, I ask if they would get one, and all say yes so I go onto #2 and ask if they are on Birth Control.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 07:20 AM

From past experience, I know private school there is great. They stay there and I will visit.

SeaWeed
01-22-2017, 07:29 AM
I have argued that same point often mostly in regards to Dominicans. One day while playing dominoes with a group of Dominicans and somehow the subject got on how many children many of the men had or others that they knew had. I was amazed at how many bragged about having 15 kids by 4 women or 20 something kids by 5 women, some stated knowing guys that had over 30 kids by multiple partners, everyone was laughing and pushing their chests out; until I asked of all those kids how many they took care of, mostly financially but also emotionally etc., couldn't believe how quickly things got silent.

exact same thing in Jamaica....most guys here are proud of how many pickneys dem have here in Jamaica.....
and very few help out their kids......if the ladies would wait till they were married......there would be significant reduction in births in Jamaica
but most gurls have been sexing since puberty and der guys are too cheap to buy condoms.........
so it only a matter of time before a gurl gets pregnant......mi know a lady dat gonna have her 2nd baby in April and she only 18.....ugh
she can't even feed the first one......ugh......and of course the father is not helping out.......ugh
so she will be out selling Pussy this summer in Negril getting a week or 2 weeks pay in one night from the tourist......to feed her 2 babies......ugh

mi know of only one American that actually did bring his baby to the USA after he found out it was his......
he found out on while being on vacation and actually stayed in Jamaica for 4 months while the paperwork was being done.....
the baby mother was all for the baby going to the states.......but mi sure if must have hurt........
but kudos to JaNate for taking responsibility......certainly a rare occurrence here...

Shogun Warrior
01-22-2017, 10:58 AM
exact same thing in Jamaica....most guys here are proud of how many pickneys dem have here in Jamaica.....

Really?? I can see what you were trying to say even if you spelled it wrong. But if that's where you want to go on the board lets just meet in person so I can slap the shit out of you.

Shogun Warrior
01-22-2017, 11:09 AM
I have had a couple of favorites over the years holla some shit at me while we fucking and it stopped me dead cold in mid-stroke.

1. Papi, leche! I have bambino for you no problem!

and in the other instance........

2. I am long stroking Like a motherfucker! I say "Momi you gonna get my leche? Si papi!! "Where you want it?",,..............."Wherever you want!!!"

What is funky is I don't have any sons. The idea of getting with a Dominican chica that is more than willing to have a child with a Gringo is amazing. So yes I have thought about busting nuts with a chica but here is the thing. With my luck I would have another girl. My question is what is the real cost for a guy to have a child with a chica in the DR.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 12:06 PM
I have had a couple of favorites over the years holla some shit at me while we fucking and it stopped me dead cold in mid-stroke.

1. Papi, leche! I have bambino for you no problem!

and in the other instance........

2. I am long stroking Like a motherfucker! I say "Momi you gonna get my leche? Si papi!! "Where you want it?",,..............."Wherever you want!!!"

What is funky is I don't have any sons. The idea of getting with a Dominican chica that is more than willing to have a child with a Gringo is amazing. So yes I have thought about busting nuts with a chica but here is the thing. With my luck I would have another girl. My question is what is the real cost for a guy to have a child with a chica in the DR.

The same as in the States, maybe, because you would want her with you at times in the States.

rahsta
01-22-2017, 12:10 PM

Get a dna test, just to make sure.

rahsta
01-22-2017, 12:16 PM

Really?? I can see what you were trying to say even if you spelled it wrong. But if that's where you want to go on the board lets just meet in person so I can slap the shit out of you.

Why would you slap him in person?

greydread
01-22-2017, 12:31 PM
Why would you slap him in person?

It's a cross cultural misunderstanding. In the USA back in the Jim Crow past the word "picaniny" was a derogatory term used to describe Black children. In present day Jamaica it is a commonly used term to describe children in general.

I can assure the offended party that the term was not used as a slur but as an accepted part of the Jamaican vernacular.

Seaweed is not a bigot by any stretch of the imagination.

rahsta
01-22-2017, 12:49 PM
It's a cross cultural misunderstanding. In the USA back in the Jim Crow past the word "picaniny" was a derogatory term used to describe Black children. In present day Jamaica it is a commonly used term to describe children in general.

I can assure the offended party that the term was not used as a slur but as an accepted part of the Jamaican vernacular.

Ok, I guess Shogun does not talk to many Jamaicans. Pickney means children.

Dvdmdz
01-22-2017, 01:33 PM

Man ,,, that is my worst nightmare ...getting a chica prego and starting all over again. Can't imagine myself trying to tell my 21 year old kids that they have a baby brother or sister , and that the baby momma is younger than them. 😬😬😬Shit ,,, when in doubt Ill make a chica pop a plan B pill without hesitation. About $200 pesos in any farmacia... I keep them around just like condoms .,,,you never know .

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Get a dna test, just to make sure.

That would be first and second would be a US Passport.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Man ,,, that is my worst nightmare ...getting a chica prego and starting all over again. Can't imagine myself trying to tell my 21 year old kids that they have a baby brother or sister , and that the baby momma is younger than them. 😬😬😬Shit ,,, when in doubt Ill make a chica pop a plan B pill without hesitation. About $200 pesos in any farmacia... I keep them around just like condoms .,,,you never know .

I keep them in a big bowl.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 01:45 PM

I know one guy that would run away.

yayow
01-22-2017, 02:24 PM
My fav in Boca lives with her grand parents in a nice house.

I would take good care of that kid.

Your favorita in Boca just had a baby a couple of months ago, :confused: :sperm::evil::evil::evilgrin::think::thumbsup2: is there something you want to tell us , daddy?:confused:

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 02:30 PM
Your favorita in Boca just had a baby a couple of months ago, :confused: :sperm::evil::evil::evilgrin::think::thumbsup2: is there something you want to tell us , daddy?:confused:

Which one?

I haven't seen her in 14 months?

yayow
01-22-2017, 02:33 PM
Which one?

I haven't seen her in 14 months?

no not the one you asked me about, the afternoon one, not the night nurse, the one in Andres, who you bought food from the supermarket for, because the brother threatened to kick her out, if she didn't contribute more.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 02:37 PM
no not the one you asked me about, the afternoon one, not the night nurse, the one in Andres, who you bought food from the supermarket for, because the brother threatened to kick her out, if she didn't contribute more.

When did she have a baby?

Her mother had a baby.

She got that injection and I talk to her 5 times every week and she would have asked for money

yayow
01-22-2017, 02:42 PM

Her mother had a baby.

She got that injection and I talk to her 5 times every week and she would have asked for money

Trust me she had a baby, first initial of her name starts with an I. Had it maybe two months ago, saw her walking one day with some of her friends and she was as big as a house.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 05:54 PM
Trust me she had a baby, first initial of her name starts with an I. Had it maybe two months ago, saw her walking one day with some of her friends and she was as big as a house.

Well if it was mine, she would have been asking for lots of money.

Jimmydr
01-22-2017, 06:03 PM

Just sent her a message and she said, no to a baby.

el toro
01-22-2017, 06:12 PM
I saw the title and thought it's good to have some drama on here like we used to. You guys have given exceptional advise as always. lol.

yayow
01-22-2017, 08:21 PM
Just sent her a message and she said, no to a baby.

Jimmy then she is a lying bitch, tell her you spoke to me and I told you about the baby,see what she says then, I give you permission to reveal that I told you. See that is what I am talking about with some of these chicas, if their lips are moving they are lying.

By the way I was just kidding you about the baby being yours, just breaking chops, but she definitely had a baby. No ifs, ands or buts.

Maretti
01-22-2017, 08:52 PM

WOW, that's how wars are started...with just a misunderstanding!

questner
01-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Do you trust the mother of your future child?

How much of your support will go to child support and how much to mother support?

What is your legal position in case she launches a case for support in your state?

Are you aware the child is going to be raised Dominican, in Catholic faith and won't share any cultural tradition with you unless you raise him in your home state? (by depriving him of the culture of the island)

There are numerous questions to be taken seriously.

I would say, you have to define it if it's 'her child', 'my child' or 'our child', and whom child is going to become depends on all existential facts. At the moment it is going to be a boy or a girl born as a result of improbable circumstances.

I bet many would like to raise a kid with a favorita but just don't know how.

TNT72
01-23-2017, 01:18 AM

Weird. Most would say that a "man" from anywhere wouldn't go on a bender and call it a "kidnapping". And I would bet that most would say that a "man" wouldn't stand by while one of the few people that stood by the "kidnapping" story got his ass kicked by, not one, not two, but three bouncers!!

I guess we all have a different definition of what a "man" is.

Apos
01-23-2017, 01:49 AM
You have no idea.... I have no issues with what happened to me and I didn't "call it" anything.
I wasn't there when Rick had his issue but like you when he drinks he's not the same guy as when sober. But he's better than you ever were...

Where's your sidekick BTW? Is he why you allegedly quit drinking? Is that why you don't travel anymore, no one to shave your ass? :rofl:

You're a phony fuck, trying to hug me in Rocky's and then always spouting off about me like you have a clue.

Fuck you and your pathetic drunken rants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpM_sLTc1G0

[/YELLOW]

Weird. Most would say that a "man" from anywhere wouldn't go on a bender and call it a "kidnapping". And I would bet that most would say that a "man" wouldn't stand by while one of the few people that stood by the "kidnapping" story got his ass kicked by, not one, not two, but three bouncers!!

I guess we all have a different definition of what a "man" is.

ROVER
01-23-2017, 04:17 AM
You have no idea.... I have no issues with what happened to me and I didn't "call it" anything.
I wasn't there when Rick had his issue but like you when he drinks he's not the same guy as when sober. But he's better than you ever were...

Where's your sidekick BTW? Is he why you allegedly quit drinking? Is that why you don't travel anymore, no one to shave your ass? :rofl:

You're a phony fuck, trying to hug me in Rocky's and then always spouting off about me like you have a clue.

Fuck you and your pathetic drunken rants.

This sounds interesting ...:confused4:

Jimmydr
01-23-2017, 06:09 AM
Do you trust the mother of your future child?

How much of your support will go to child support and how much to mother support?

Well now that I am with two chicas, 6 years and 3 years in DR, and know their families well, things would be fine. They would be managing the money for the kid.

Jimmydr
01-23-2017, 06:10 AM
I bet many would like to raise a kid with a favorita but just don't know how.

Some are with a favorite 2 times while others are with them a couple of years and still others are with them many years.

Jimmydr
01-23-2017, 06:11 AM
Are you aware the child is going to be raised Dominican, in Catholic faith and won't share any cultural tradition with you unless you raise him in your home state? (by depriving him of the culture of the island)

You do understand that they know what American is and it can be a mixture of both.

Jimmydr
01-23-2017, 06:14 AM
Jimmy then she is a lying bitch, tell her you spoke to me and I told you about the baby,see what she says then, I give you permission to reveal that I told you. See that is what I am talking about with some of these chicas, if their lips are moving they are lying.

By the way I was just kidding you about the baby being yours, just breaking chops, but she definitely had a baby. No ifs, ands or buts.

I just spoke to her a few times.

Her sister looks like her as well.

While most are having kids and saying its the gringo's baby, she isn't saying anything to me. Most would be happy.

yayow
01-23-2017, 07:12 AM
I just spoke to her a few times.

Her sister looks like her as well.

While most are having kids and saying its the gringo's baby, she isn't saying anything to me. Most would be happy.

Jimmy I know her, I have spoken to her often, I know the difference between her and her sister, or her friends, I personally don't care it has nothing to do with me, but I am offended when someone lies. But if you wish to believe her, that certainly is on you.

Again the problem is when guys thousands of miles away, believe what these chicas tell them as gospel. Don't know why it is so important to you whether she has a baby or not, I certainly don't think it is yours, first of all genetically your skin isn't dark enough, probably an Andres tiguere would be my guess; but was kidding with you about do you have something to tell us; now that kidding has gone somewhere else.

But no problem you do you.

bailar
01-23-2017, 01:00 PM
I delt with this back in the fall but in my case it was not a favorite but a chica I spent time with two years ago. Did the DNA test and it came back negative but I will admit I was scared silly the whole time waiting for the results. Run,,,,,, is he first thing that comes to mind and hen you realize that that is fear talking. No way I would actually run.

greydread
01-23-2017, 01:26 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8z3vylyiP1qbipv3o1_400.gif

quietcorner911
01-23-2017, 05:12 PM
I got a girl pregnant in Colombia 8 years ago. I send the mom money every month for my daughters needs and I pay for schooling and Xmas presents etc. I talk to my daughter almost daily and visit as often as I can. My original plan was to move to Colombia full time or split my time between Colombia and the DR but after three months of living in Colombia without a beach I decided to spend most of my time in the DR. My next trip to visit her will include going to Bogota to get her U.S. citizenship.

Jimmydr
01-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Jimmy I know her, I have spoken to her often, I know the difference between her and her sister, or her friends, I personally don't care it has nothing to do with me, but I am offended when someone lies. But if you wish to believe her, that certainly is on you.

Again the problem is when guys thousands of miles away, believe what these chicas tell them as gospel. Don't know why it is so important to you whether she has a baby or not, I certainly don't think it is yours, first of all genetically your skin isn't dark enough, probably an Andres tiguere would be my guess; but was kidding with you about do you have something to tell us; now that kidding has gone somewhere else.

But no problem you do you.

Its ok if she had a baby. Her brother will like feeding another person in the shack who is giving nothing. You caught me off guard saying it was mine. Everything is good. Her lips are moving so she is lying.

Jimmydr
01-23-2017, 07:07 PM
I got a girl pregnant in Colombia 8 years ago. I send the mom money every month for my daughters needs and I pay for schooling and Xmas presents etc. I talk to my daughter almost daily and visit as often as I can. My original plan was to move to Colombia full time or split my time between Colombia and the DR but after three months of living in Colombia without a beach I decided to spend most of my time in the DR. My next trip to visit her will include going to Bogota to get her U.S. citizenship.

What barrio is she from?

egdescort
01-23-2017, 07:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Rf7Ph_C18

Jimmy on birthing day.....

What barrio is she from?

natmatt
01-23-2017, 09:55 PM

Her mother had a baby.

regarding those injections in the DR..... do not trust them... i know of a few girls that was getting them down there and
still got preggos.. I do not trust the injections just like the girls do not like the Dominican condoms. so if the condom breaks
you better go to the DR pharmacy and get the pills. I take plan b with me in case the condom breaks..... It is available over
the counter in pharmacies and retail stores.

questner
01-23-2017, 11:48 PM

:iconTU:

I would like to hear more, not the private details of course, but the major considerations from your experience and perspective.

quietcorner911
01-24-2017, 03:36 AM
What barrio is she from?barrio San Sebastian in Manizales

Jimmydr
01-24-2017, 06:07 AM
barrio San Sebastian in Manizales

Small city, nice.

Jimmydr
01-24-2017, 06:09 AM
I do not trust the injections just like the girls do not like the Dominican condoms. so if the condom breaks
you better go to the DR pharmacy and get the pills. I take plan b with me in case the condom breaks..... It is available over
the counter in pharmacies and retail stores.

I usually buy 4-5 pills every time in Meddy.

Bstokley
01-24-2017, 10:14 AM
I usually buy 4-5 pills every time in Meddy.
are they really giving it up raw like that out there?

greydread
01-24-2017, 10:49 AM

All over the world. Especially the semipros and non pro's. Most just don't know any better.

yayow
01-24-2017, 10:53 AM

most barrio chicas that don't do it for a living, prefer having sex without a condom, that is what they know and what they like. And trust me the barrio guys they deal with normally, certainly won't wrap it up. You need to stop them before they jump on it, to wrap it up, and certainly there is never covered blow jobs.

yayow
01-24-2017, 10:55 AM
Its ok if she had a baby. Her brother will like feeding another person in the shack who is giving nothing. You caught me off guard saying it was mine. Everything is good. Her lips are moving so she is lying.

We are good dude, didn't mean to scare you, my fucked up sense of humor, thought you were hip to it.:bigthumbup:

greydread
01-24-2017, 11:31 AM
We are good dude, didn't mean to scare you, my fucked up sense of humor, thought you were hip to it.:bigthumbup:
That shit was funny.

I could picture Jimmy rage SMS'ing his Chica asking for pic's of her belly....:rofl:

Jimmydr
01-24-2017, 07:15 PM
That shit was funny.

I could picture Jimmy rage SMS'ing his Chica asking for pic's of her belly....:rofl:

As a matter of fact, I did yesterday and she sent one.

Jimmydr
01-24-2017, 07:16 PM

I would say its available 75% of the time.

Jimmydr
01-25-2017, 07:10 PM

There are some guys that just can't get it.

The Sage
01-25-2017, 07:18 PM
Once you get to know a dominicana that number moves to 95% be she a pro or non pro. You really have to make an effort to wear a condom after they become comfortable with you. The way those chicks behave it's hard to believe if they actually give a damn about getting pregnant so if you don't want kids you have to be the responsible adult in the room. Plan B my ass. I think many will actually go home hoping they're pregnant after a condom breaks. I've never had a chick panic after a broken condom.

I would say its available 75% of the time.

Jimmydr
01-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Once you get to know a dominicana that number moves to 95% be she a pro or non pro. You really have to makes an effort to wear a condom after they come to know you well.

If they go on birth control and have no problems with Abortions, then its a go.

JD426
01-25-2017, 07:46 PM

They pretend to be all religious but the truth is most of them have absolutely NO problem getting an Abortion, esp if they can get someone to pay for it , or can afford the procedure.. If its an inconvenience , they won’t even hesitate.. Many of them have had numerous Abortions.
The Only time they seem to have a Moral issue with Abortions is when it’s a Gringo, who they can get to pay dearly, naturally , or a Rich Dominican they want to latch on to.. Then all of a sudden an Abortion is out of the question and how dare anyone even think of such a Horrible thing.
They also use a Pregnancy to try to convince a Man they love that its HIS baby, even when they knew damn well they were fucking 4 other guys and only slept with him (the Target of their affection) only Once , at the completely wrong time of the month .. It’s like the Maury Povich show on Steroids with some of these Girls… They really are something..
Their stories are just fucking Epic.

The Sage
01-25-2017, 07:50 PM
Not my problem. I turned off the spigot 26 years ago. I'd be a nervous wreck working with live amo down there and I have no doubt I'd have a Dominican kid or kids by now absent my vasectomy.

j_d66
01-25-2017, 10:51 PM
Yes the V makes things much more comfortable and leaves you much more at ease

Jimmydr
01-26-2017, 06:17 AM
Yes the V makes things much more comfortable and leaves you much more at ease

Not ready for the "V"

j_d66
01-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Not ready for the "V"

I have had my children

i never started messing around until i got mine. It changes your thinking on things but if your still thinking about having children probably best to wait

yayow
01-26-2017, 01:20 PM
What is with these chicas? Chica I had been with before, but not in awhile. She became to needy, always begging and I am not down with that, it gets aggravating, so I tend to put them on hold, this one has been on hold for about 4 or so months now. So she contacted me shows me a foto of a cute chica, and asks if I like, if I want her. I am not good at saying "no" to sexys new chicas that I have never seen, so we set it up for today 12 noon. Instead of meeting on the beach, tell her come straight to my place and come alone. Decided I didn't really feel like paying 2 chicas, and besides it's been a while so it would seem like new stuff anyway. Figured could do her friend another time, with or without her.

I was really looking forward to it, I was particularly horny, and had good memories of our previous times together. So she shows up on time, actually a bit early, I was mixing a drink when she arrived, told her to let herself in, when I turned around, I got a shock. She was always slim with huge tits, the kind of chica guys refer to as tits on a stick. When I turned the tits were still huge and full, in her top, but it was what was beneath the tits that shocked me, she was pregnant. :confused::confused: I was like what the fuck, was ready to tell her to leave, after all she never mentioned being preggo, she was 5 months or so she said, she was pretty big, my guess a little more.

I just looked at her as I stirred my drink, my options racing through my mind. Could tell her to leave and give her nothing for wasting my time. But that would probably be a bit cruel, plus by the way today was her birthday, she showed me her cedular and yes it was her b-day. I could just pay her something for her time and tell her to leave. But I hate paying for something and getting nothing. Or I could just let it flow and see how it goes. Did I mention, I was extremely horny and was looking forward to being with this chica, such a beautiful face and incredible tits.

I chose to let the little head have his way sat down on the couch with her, and let nature take it course. She is very affectionate and the kissing was nice, but in short order she opened my pants and let her mouth have it's way with me, in short order her "condition" didn't seem like so much of a barrier any longer. I know some guys, really enjoy fucking pregnant females, but never really did anything for me, especially when they are that big. But I allowed it to happen, and it wasn't too bad, had to constrain it to couch activity, as bed positions that I wanted would be difficult to execute but the couch was fine. Don't see myself as making it a habit fucking preggos, but it wasn't that bad, and her hormones were in high gear, as she was extremely horny as well.

Still don't know what is going on with these chicas, being out there while obviously showing. At any giving time you can tend to see an obvious preggo on Duarte soliciting, never pulled one or even had any desire to do so, and if I knew she was preggo, never would have even invited her, but in retrospect wasn't a bad experience.

The Sage
01-26-2017, 02:35 PM
As an amiga of mine once told me, "chicas embarazada necesita sexo tambien".

What is with these chicas? Chica I had been with before, but not in awhile. She became to needy, always begging and I am not down with that, it gets aggravating, so I tend to put them on hold, this one has been on hold for about 4 or so months now. So she contacted me shows me a foto of a cute chica, and asks if I like, if I want her. I am not good at saying "no" to sexys new chicas that I have never seen, so we set it up for today 12 noon. Instead of meeting on the beach, tell her come straight to my place and come alone. Decided I didn't really feel like paying 2 chicas, and besides it's been a while so it would seem like new stuff anyway. Figured could do her friend another time, with or without her.

I was really looking forward to it, I was particularly horny, and had good memories of our previous times together. So she shows up on time, actually a bit early, I was mixing a drink when she arrived, told her to let herself in, when I turned around, I got a shock. She was always slim with huge tits, the kind of chica guys refer to as tits on a stick. When I turned the tits were still huge and full, in her top, but it was what was beneath the tits that shocked me, she was pregnant. :confused::confused: I was like what the fuck, was ready to tell her to leave, after all she never mentioned being preggo, she was 5 months or so she said, she was pretty big, my guess a little more.

I just looked at her as I stirred my drink, my options racing through my mind. Could tell her to leave and give her nothing for wasting my time. But that would probably be a bit cruel, plus by the way today was her birthday, she showed me her cedular and yes it was her b-day. I could just pay her something for her time and tell her to leave. But I hate paying for something and getting nothing. Or I could just let it flow and see how it goes. Did I mention, I was extremely horny and was looking forward to being with this chica, such a beautiful face and incredible tits.

I chose to let the little head have his way sat down on the couch with her, and let nature take it course. She is very affectionate and the kissing was nice, but in short order she opened my pants and let her mouth have it's way with me, in short order her "condition" didn't seem like so much of a barrier any longer. I know some guys, really enjoy fucking pregnant females, but never really did anything for me, especially when they are that big. But I allowed it to happen, and it wasn't too bad, had to constrain it to couch activity, as bed positions that I wanted would be difficult to execute but the couch was fine. Don't see myself as making it a habit fucking preggos, but it wasn't that bad, and her hormones were in high gear, as she was extremely horny as well.

Still don't know what is going on with these chicas, being out there while obviously showing. At any giving time you can tend to see an obvious preggo on Duarte soliciting, never pulled one or even had any desire to do so, and if I knew she was preggo, never would have even invited her, but in retrospect wasn't a bad experience.

camaro1257
01-26-2017, 03:47 PM
She's pregnant

Last year I met this one on Facebook. She is a Puerto Plata semi pro.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140099&stc=1

She went straight to the point about me paying for sex so she went straight to the cabana. First time was pretty good but the last time was a rush job and I felt like I was with a Sosua dame tu leche chica. Therefore she was dismissed from rotation.

I hadn't heard from her in months then all of a sudden I get the below listed Facebook message.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140100&stc=1

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140101&stc=1

What I find interesting is she is NOT accusing me but simply inquiring. Maybe she is hoping for the gringo lottery but she has 2 problems, first I have been cut about 15 years ago and second the condom didn't break.

The way I know she was fishing is because her approach was very soft and she let it go as quick as she made the inquiry. I am thinking you are stroking that many dudes you don't know who the baby daddy is???????????

...bienvenidos a la Republica Dominicana!

The Sage
01-26-2017, 04:33 PM
She's looking for help. My take is she knows who the father is. She was simply hoping that you'd take the bait and then take her on as a dependent. It's sad. Those girls be having the time of their lives with some tigre or even married man then they come up pregnant and the guys don't want a damn thing to do with them. I have a friend who found herself in that situation. I asked her if she was still talking to the father of her son and her response was, "no importa, le amo mi hijo". Worse yet, like your friend who just had the baby, sex with her went from fantastic to perfunctory. In addition she went from not asking for much money to insisting on more money because she now has two kids. Regretfully I had to cut her loose and this was someone who's company I really enjoyed before the new kid altered the equation.

JD426
01-26-2017, 05:31 PM
She's pregnant

Last year I met this one on Facebook. She is a Puerto Plata semi pro.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140099&stc=1)

She went straight to the point about me paying for sex so she went straight to the cabana. First time was pretty good but the last time was a rush job and I felt like I was with a Sosua dame tu leche chica. Therefore she was dismissed from rotation.

I hadn't heard from her in months then all of a sudden I get the below listed Facebook message.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140100&stc=1)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140101&stc=1)

What I find interesting is she is NOT accusing me but simply inquiring. Maybe she is hoping for the gringo lottery but she has 2 problems, first I have been cut about 15 years ago and second the condom didn't break.

The way I know she was fishing is because her approach was very soft and she let it go as quick as she made the inquiry. I am thinking you are stroking that many dudes you don't know who the baby daddy is???????????

...bienvenidos a la Republica Dominicana!

And the Sad Comedy of that is , those OTHER Dudes she is probably Stroking RAW, so why not look there FIRST ?
you went and used a Condom, and she still trying to see if you fall for her little game..
Guessing she has no clue you are Cut and you were just using the Condom to be safe from STDS , meanwhile she assumed the Condom was for pregnancy protection only..

it IS Sad.. how they think, but I also feel very bad for them ..

Jimmydr
01-27-2017, 06:21 AM
She's looking for help. My take is she knows who the father is. She was simply hoping that you'd take the bait and then take her on as a dependent. It's sad. Those girls be having the time of their lives with some tigre or even married man then they come up pregnant and the guys don't want a damn thing to do with them. I have a friend who found herself in that situation. I asked her if she was still talking to the father of her son and her response was, "no importa, le amo mi hijo". Worse yet, like your friend who just had the baby, sex with her went from fantastic to perfunctory. In addition she went from not asking for much money to insisting on more money because she now has two kids. Regretfully I had to cut her loose and this was someone who's company I really enjoyed before the new kid altered the equation.

They are just soo dumb.