PDA

View Full Version : 05/2017 - Armando gets fucked with again!

Apos
05-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Ulloa De Casciati Berdalis (https://www.facebook.com/berdalis.ulloa) with Celenia Nuņez (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009386491696) and 4 others (https://www.facebook.com/berdalis.ulloa#).

12 mins (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=994056624063925&set=a.169863836483212.39203.100003787902448&type=3) ·

... Armando Casciati (https://www.facebook.com/armando.casciati) mi esposo tenia un viaje a Italia hoy , cuando llego al aeropuerto la sorpresa que le esperaba era que tenia impedimento de salida..
De inmediato lLego esta guagua y se lo llevaron preso sin darnos ningun tipo de informacion ..
Cuanta injustisia en Este pais.

https://scontent.fyyz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/18319195_994056624063925_6447963890470828002_o.jpg?oh=209cd42ca8f3ca4996f3f66ccafaba64&oe=59B86D9D
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=994056624063925&set=a.169863836483212.39203.100003787902448&type=3)

Apos
05-08-2017, 12:56 AM
He was leaving to go to Milan with his daughter........and instead picked up in the DR at the airport and detained.

Maretti
05-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Well, like Cuba Dave, he doesn't know how to fly under the radar. He was deported and when he came back, he just celebrated by having a public party. Isn't that just like sticking the middle finger to "somebody"?

Ulloa De Casciati Berdalis (https://www.facebook.com/berdalis.ulloa) with Celenia Nuņez (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009386491696) and 4 others (https://www.facebook.com/berdalis.ulloa#).

12 mins (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=994056624063925&set=a.169863836483212.39203.100003787902448&type=3) ·

... Armando Casciati (https://www.facebook.com/armando.casciati) mi esposo tenia un viaje a Italia hoy , cuando llego al aeropuerto la sorpresa que le esperaba era que tenia impedimento de salida..
De inmediato lLego esta guagua y se lo llevaron preso sin darnos ningun tipo de informacion ..
Cuanta injustisia en Este pais.

Click to see pic (https://scontent.fyyz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/18319195_994056624063925_6447963890470828002_o.jpg?oh=209cd42ca8f3ca4996f3f66ccafaba64&oe=59B86D9D)

SeaWeed
05-08-2017, 07:44 AM
oh Cuba Dave is out.....didn't know dat.....some guys never learn from der lessons....some guys are just always candidates for punishment mi guess

j_d66
05-08-2017, 10:48 AM
oh Cuba Dave is out.....didn't know dat.....some guys never learn from der lessons....some guys are just always candidates for punishment mi guess

Not sure but I don't think Cuba Dave is out

http://qcostarica.com/that-was-quick-back-to-jail-cuba-dave-found-guilty/

Westy
05-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Not sure but I don't think Cuba Dave is out

http://qcostarica.com/that-was-quick-back-to-jail-cuba-dave-found-guilty/
Thanks for the link to the "Q Costa Rica" article ... yeah, that was quick.

I love the duplicity of the "Fundacion R****," too ... filing an official (officiOUS) complaint in August 2015, and then denying the complaint or "even knowledge of the case" when the Tico Times asked them about it. Cunts. Simply, clearly, 100% cunts.

A post on the social media captured the sentiment of many about this case, “…It seems rather hypocritical to make prostitution legal, then make it a crime to say, “Hey, prostitution is legal here”.

It'd be nice for Dave if he does get out on appeal, but I wouldn't bother to bet on it.

sopranostingray
05-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the link to the "Q Costa Rica" article ... yeah, that was quick.

I love the duplicity of the "Fundacion R****," too ... filing an official (officiOUS) complaint in August 2015, and then denying the complaint or "even knowledge of the case" when the Tico Times asked them about it. Cunts. Simply, clearly, 100% cunts.

It'd be nice for Dave if he does get out on appeal, but I wouldn't bother to bet on it.

Better if he rots over there. You obviously have no idea about the damage he did in the DR.

the_Jayman
05-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Better if he rots over there. You obviously have no idea about the damage he did in the DR.

Do tell ... I'll go get some pop corn :mrgreen:

Westy
05-08-2017, 05:10 PM
That's true ... I may have the glimmering of a clue, but no more. :redface:

As I said, "it would be nice for Dave...."

I didn't mean to imply it would be "right" to let him go, or that it would serve justice.

If justice is better served by his sentence, yes, let him rot.You were on the ground, in Sosua, when it all went down. I wasn't, and I defer to your greater knowledge.

(And I'd like to hear the whole story, too ... Jayman, pass the popcorn....)

MrHappy
05-11-2017, 08:14 AM

Amen. I agree 100%

PapiQueRico
05-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Amen. I agree 100%

Could one of you guys who live there please give us the cliffsnotes on this?

Jimmydr
05-12-2017, 06:38 AM
Do tell ... I'll go get some pop corn :mrgreen:

Get a large one.

MrHappy
05-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Armando was taken to the Immigration alien detention center down the street from my Free Zone and subsequently deported. He's now back in Italy. I wonder if they paid the airfare or made him use the ticket he already bought?

Apos
05-12-2017, 11:12 AM
That's great info yet I suspect what people have been asking for is the "back story" that a couple of you have been alluding to. Just why is Armando so bad?

Out of the 20 or so Dominicans (and Haitians) I've asked about this many have suggested that they dislike having to pay such a high entry fee to Clasico and the strict entry rules to Merengue but almost all of them stated that they believed Armando has done a lot for the community through providing many stable jobs and some charity that most of us have never heard about.

There's obviously another side to all this......so what's the big secret?

sopranostingray
05-12-2017, 11:41 AM
That's great info yet I suspect what people have been asking for is the "back story" that a couple of you have been alluding to. Just why is Armando so bad?

Out of the 20 or so Dominicans (and Haitians) I've asked about this many have suggested that they dislike having to pay such a high entry fee to Clasico and the strict entry rules to Merengue but almost all of them stated that they believed Armando has done a lot for the community through providing many stable jobs and some charity that most of us have never heard about.

There's obviously another side to all this......so what's the big secret?

Nobody on this thread said anything about Armando being bad. Westy had mentioned Cuba Dave and I replied that I hope he rots in jail and many others agree. Cuba Dave is a fucken loser and parasite and helped tarnish Sosua and the DR.

Armando has invested over $20 million (as is reported) in the DR with his companies and helped many people out. I doubt anybody on this board has anything bad to say about him.

Apos
05-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Thanks. I misread who you were referring to. My mistake.

Nobody on this thread said anything about Armando being bad. Westy had mentioned Cuba Dave and I replied that I hope he rots in jail and many others agree. Cuba Dave is a fucken loser and parasite and helped tarnish Sosua and the DR.

Armando has invested over $20 million (as is reported) in the DR with his companies and helped many people out. I doubt anybody on this board has anything bad to say about him.

Shogun Warrior
05-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Armando Casciati

You might want to try Google.

Westy
05-12-2017, 01:34 PM

Uhmmm ... just for the record, (1) Maretti mentioned Cuba Dave, (2) SeaWeed asked if he was out, (3) J_D66 said he didn't think so (and linked the Q article), and only after that (4) did I chime in with my ill-considered, thoughtless, deplorable and roundly-condemned remark.

I do deeply apologize for that remark, by the way.

"Cuba Dave vs. Sosua" was a few years ago, and a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since the scandals that got him deported and declared persona non grata in the DR. I wondered if his wrong-doing might have extended past the videos on his YouTube channel, but I readily concede, that was a great plenty.

Apos
05-13-2017, 01:35 AM
On the off chance this is for me....thanks. I started the thread and know Armando.

I would not want him to think we are enemies or that I was "in his way" but I confess....I like the dude.

Anyone else actually met him in a more meaningful way than just in passing? Had drinks, dinner, hung out?

Armando Casciati

You might want to try Google.

greydread
05-13-2017, 05:29 AM
On the off chance this is for me....thanks. I started the thread and know Armando.

I would not want him to think we are enemies or that I was "in his way" but I confess....I like the dude.

Anyone else actually met him in a more meaningful way than just in passing? HAd drinks, dinner, hung out?

I'm willing to bet that no one on this board is as intimately familiar with him as you are. :rolleyes:

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 09:08 AM
I'm willing to bet that no one on this board is as intimately familiar with him as you are. :rolleyes:

inner circle

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Uhmmm ... just for the record, (1) Maretti mentioned Cuba Dave, (2) SeaWeed asked if he was out, (3) J_D66 said he didn't think so (and linked the Q article), and only after that (4) did I chime in with my ill-considered, thoughtless, deplorable and roundly-condemned remark.

I do deeply apologize for that remark, by the way.

"Cuba Dave vs. Sosua" was a few years ago, and a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since the scandals that got him deported and declared persona non grata in the DR. I wondered if his wrong-doing might have extended past the videos on his YouTube channel, but I readily concede, that was a great plenty.

Cuba Dave for B o D?

PapiQueRico
05-13-2017, 09:31 AM
Cuba Dave for B o D?

I always thought POS would be more appropriate.

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 09:52 AM
I always thought POS would be more appropriate.

New section? Cool

greydread
05-13-2017, 10:18 AM
New section? Cool

It's an old section. It's just that most of those who are in it....don't realize...:confused4:

Apos
05-13-2017, 10:59 AM
I'd be surprised if some here didn't know him but you're right. Most here haven't spent enough time in town nor do they circulate with those that might introduce them. I met him through friends of a friend. I wouldn't call him a close friend or even a friend, but I do now how to contact him directly should the need or desire arise.

The point was that many like to spout off without knowing anything factually or even the people involved...as "always" (often, normally) happens here (and on the interwebs).

Carry on. "We're not the drones you're looking for" :rolleyes::p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_xfR64qSk

greydread
05-13-2017, 11:16 AM
I'd be surprised if some here didn't know him but you're right. Most here haven't spent enough time in town nor do they circulate with those that might introduce them. I met him through friends of a friend. I wouldn't call him a close friend or even a friend, but I do now how to contact him directly should the need or desire arise.

The point was that many like to spout off without knowing anything factually or even the people involved...as "always" (often, normally) happens here (and on the interwebs).

Carry on. "We're not the drones you're looking for" :rolleyes::p

You say that like you think it really matters....:rolleyes:

Apos
05-13-2017, 11:25 AM
That you think that or would mock those that do is telling.

Although you're right that in this context of one teenie little website in the vast world of the internet and one tiny member (even if his ego is disproportionately large) means about as much as a grain of sand in a desert or a drop of water in an ocean....yet without them.....they would not exist.

Any thinking man knows that it "all" matters. deniers are just "fake news" :rolleyes:

You say that like you think it really matters....:rolleyes:

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 11:29 AM

:rolleyes:

We are great at mocking.

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 11:30 AM

I operate that way.

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 11:31 AM
It's an old section. It's just that most of those who are in it....don't realize...:confused4:

I don't see it?

Apos
05-13-2017, 11:32 AM
You're not even good at it...

We are great at mocking.

Seek help:
https://www.2knowmyself.com/5_reasons_those_who_mock_and_humiliate_you_are_mentally_unstable :rolleyes::lol:

greydread
05-13-2017, 11:37 AM

Although you're right that in this context of one teenie little website in the vast world of the internet and one tiny member (even if his ego is disproportionately large) means about as much as a grain of sand in a desert or a drop of water in an ocean....yet without them.....they would not exist.

Any thinking man knows that it "all" matters. deniers are just "fake news" :rolleyes:

Maybe you should strive to be less mock-able :lol:

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 11:41 AM

It cant be done.

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 11:42 AM
You're not even good at it...

Seek help:
https://www.2knowmyself.com/5_reasons_those_who_mock_and_humiliate_you_are_mentally_unstable :rolleyes::lol:

I am still a work in process.

Apos
05-13-2017, 11:55 AM
It ain't about me...but do carry on

The only one's you're making look bad are yourselves. :wink::corky:

It cant be done.

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 11:56 AM
It ain't about me...but do carry on

The only one's you're making look bad are yourselves. :wink::corky:

To who?

Why should we care?

greydread
05-13-2017, 12:04 PM
To who?

Why should we care?

Exactly to the point:

Who even gives a fuck?

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 12:05 PM
Exactly to the point:

Who even gives a fuck?

We can discuss it next time we are at a Yayow BBQ.

greydread
05-13-2017, 12:10 PM
We can discuss it next time we are at a Yayow BBQ.

I guarantee that we'll have better things to talk about there....and many lovely distractions.

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 12:34 PM
I guarantee that we'll have better things to talk about there....and many lovely distractions.

Two minutes out of our busy day won't even be noticed.

Mr. Smooth
05-13-2017, 01:18 PM
I've been to Italy twice!

Never met Armando, not as privileged as some members are to be a part of his Inner Circle. :corky:

Apos
05-13-2017, 07:47 PM
The only inner circle I've heard about "recently" was created by the overactive imaginations of some morons here and at DrDrone...

Armando is living the good life in Milan currently. If you rush you might well catch up to him....not that he'd want to know you...:rolleyes::p

inner circle

Never met Armando, not as privileged as some members are to be a part of his Inner Circle. :corky:

Jimmydr
05-13-2017, 10:58 PM
The only inner circle I've heard about "recently" was created by the overactive imaginations of some morons here and at DrDrone...

Armando is living the good life in Milan currently. If you rush you might well catch up to him....not that he'd want to know you...:rolleyes::p

Threesome was part of some inner circle.

Apos
05-13-2017, 11:02 PM
Was he? I wasn't....neither were you so how would you know? :rofl:

What he was, was a good friend looking out.

Threesome was part of some inner circle.

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 07:14 AM
Was he? I wasn't....neither were you so how would you know? :rofl:

What he was, was a good friend looking out.

Did you know that he was on often, telling us many times he had inner circle information that he couldn't share.

And then he got BURNED. He posted all about it.

yayow
05-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Did you know that he was on often, telling us many times he had inner circle information that he couldn't share.

Yes he was! It was all very secretive! Lots of posts back then, we need another kidnapping or something! :rolleyes:

greydread
05-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Yes he was! It was all very secretive! Lots of posts back then, we need another kidnapping or something! :rolleyes:
Please.

Stop.

It stings a little when the coffee goes out my nose....:rofl:

Apos
05-14-2017, 10:49 AM
Yes I'm sure you all goaded him and that he would have posted a lot. Regardless I was not involved or even around until very late in the timeline but I do know what those I trust told me. What you and other said does not match up so I'll take the word of my friends :wink:

As for his getting burned....I have no idea what you're referring to. If you care to point me to a thread great, and if not....even better :rolleyes:

Yes Yayow, no doubt jimmy came in his pants daily with all those fantasy posts....

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Yes I'm sure you all goaded him and that he would have posted a lot. Regardless I was not involved or even around until very late in the timeline but I do know what those I trust told me. What you and other said does not match up so I'll take the word of my friends :wink:

As for his getting burned....I have no idea what you're referring to. If you care to point me to a thread great, and if not....even better :rolleyes:

Yes Yayow, no doubt jimmy came in his pants daily with all those fantasy posts....

It was great to read all about it but those posts are all moved into my inner circle now.

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Please.

Stop.

It stings a little when the coffee goes out my nose....:rofl:

Funny how all of us are nuts.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 12:26 PM

I am sure there will another one.

Apos
05-14-2017, 12:45 PM
Sure they are. Why you bother making shit up is beyond me :rolleyes:
It was great to read all about it but those posts are all moved into my inner circle now.

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Sure they are. Why you bother making shit up is beyond me :rolleyes:

Post of the century:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
05-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Laugh all you want. You make false accusations because you can and because of your low self-esteem​ issues.....but that's not my problem

I'm happy and you seem miserable. I'll take that as a win :iconTU::wink::lol:

Post of the century:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Laugh all you want. You make false accusations because you can and because of your low self-esteem​ issues.....but that's not my problem

I'm happy and you seem miserable. I'll take that as a win :iconTU::wink::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are a winner.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

whynotme
05-14-2017, 01:42 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are a winner.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

you forgot the h:wink::rofl:

Apos
05-14-2017, 07:36 PM
That's right, I am a winner and happy and there's nothing you can do to influence it or me.
Sucks to be you lol

Mock, try and provoke....say and do whatever you want. You can't control or even influence me or my happiness.

And it's very amusing that you feel the need to try....any of you who like to take a swing... Bring it

That you even feel the need to try gives power..... :rolleyes::p:lol:

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 07:38 PM
That's right, I am a winner and happy and there's nothing you can do to influence it or me.
Sucks to be you lol

Mock, try and provoke....say and do whatever you want. You can't control or even influence me or my happiness.

And it's very amusing that you feel the need to try....any of you who like to take a swing... Bring it

That you even feel the need to try giv power..... :rolleyes::p:lol:

Good for you.

Take a swing? really??

Apos
05-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Good for you.

Take a swing? really??

It's a website Jimmy. A glorified blog

Obviously to anyone with any common sense it's a euphemism.....not literal

But if you actually want to come at me in person I'd be fine with that. I'd like even spot you a bottle....or a baseball bat.
😂👍

Jimmydr
05-14-2017, 07:57 PM

But if you actually want to come at me in person I'd be fine with that. I'd like even spot you a bottle....or a baseball bat.
😂👍

Now I understand:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Apos
05-14-2017, 08:57 PM
I doubt that very much
Now I understand:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:but there can be a first time for everything! :rolleyes::p:rofl:

Please clarify what it is that you believe you understand....

greydread
05-14-2017, 09:16 PM
Sucks to be you lol

That you even feel the need to try gives power..... :rolleyes::p:lol:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/politics-other-controversies/53826d1259862265-flame-warriors-internet-2.jpg

Jimmydr
05-15-2017, 06:10 AM
I doubt that very muchbut there can be a first time for everything! :rolleyes::p:rofl:

Please clarify what it is that you believe you understand....

That you are superior to EVERYONE on this board.

I bet someone does walk up to you one day and punch you in the face.

Jimmydr
05-15-2017, 06:11 AM

😂👍

And yet, you started one and it failed:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
05-15-2017, 07:14 AM
That you are superior to EVERYONE on this board.

I bet someone does walk up to you one day and punch you in the face.

They would lose cred instantly.

There are no points given for abusing the mentally ill.

Chief Papi Lindo
05-16-2017, 09:37 PM

Armando is a racist bastard. i have spoken to people who did business with him in DR and hung out with him in Miami and they said hes a racist bastard...