PDA

View Full Version : 09/2017 - It's time to visit Japan

steviewonder
09-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Concern in Japan for high number of 35-year-old VIRGIN WOMEN

His day to day life is agitated, to say the least. They live so busy that they hardly have time to enjoy the maximum pleasure that our humanity offers us.
Men, of course, want to be with a woman, but they can not, by their own lifestyle. Is there anything worse than that?
In Japan, 40 per cent of unmarried men and women under the age of 35 are virgins, a figure provided by the National Institute of Population and Social Security in that country.
http://adiccionfemenina.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/1-2.jpg
The concern of the authorities is due to the low birth rate. The study also concluded that seven out of 10 unmarried men had no relationship to women.:wtf1:
Five thousand unmarried people between 18 and 35 years old were surveyed. They were asked about their intimate, affective and sexual life. One of the problems facing the Japanese government is also due to the progressive aging of its population. This is reflected in the results: 42% of men and 44% of women acknowledged that they had never had intimate relationships in their lives.
This survey, conducted in June 2015 and recently released, has confirmed that the number of people who have not yet had a relationship has increased. In 2005, another study noted that one third of young people had not had intercourse for multiple reasons.
Seven out of 10 men and six out of 10 women confessed they had never had a loving relationship.
With these numbers, the birth policies in Japan seek to be remedied to fill the generation gap that are left by those who prefer not having children or partners.
The government of Tokyo launches incentives for the Japanese to marry and form a family and even seeks people from abroad to meet the needs.

Well, any volunteers?

Westy
09-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Hmmmm ... they're not looking for one-night stands. They're looking for Married With Children.

You sure you want to risk locking yourself down with a Dragon Lady? :eek2:

steviewonder
09-05-2017, 12:27 AM
Hmmmm ... they're not looking for one-night stands. They're looking for Married With Children.

You sure you want to risk locking yourself down with a Dragon Lady? :eek2:

I think I'll stick to my DR plan to only rent, never buy. That and one has to think with so many ladies that haven't been cracked, maybe there's a business opertunity just waiting for someone that has the time...:iconTU:

Jimmydr
09-05-2017, 06:09 AM

His day to day life is agitated, to say the least. They live so busy that they hardly have time to enjoy the maximum pleasure that our humanity offers us.
Men, of course, want to be with a woman, but they can not, by their own lifestyle. Is there anything worse than that?
In Japan, 40 per cent of unmarried men and women under the age of 35 are virgins, a figure provided by the National Institute of Population and Social Security in that country.
Click to see pic (http://adiccionfemenina.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/1-2.jpg)

Say it aint so:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ROVER
09-06-2017, 02:31 AM

Click to see pic (http://adiccionfemenina.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/1-2.jpg)
The concern of the authorities is due to the low birth rate. The study also concluded that seven out of 10 unmarried men had no relationship to women.:wtf1:
Five thousand unmarried people between 18 and 35 years old were surveyed. They were asked about their intimate, affective and sexual life. One of the problems facing the Japanese government is also due to the progressive aging of its population. This is reflected in the results: 42% of men and 44% of women acknowledged that they had never had intimate relationships in their lives.
This survey, conducted in June 2015 and recently released, has confirmed that the number of people who have not yet had a relationship has increased. In 2005, another study noted that one third of young people had not had intercourse for multiple reasons.
Seven out of 10 men and six out of 10 women confessed they had never had a loving relationship.
With these numbers, the birth policies in Japan seek to be remedied to fill the generation gap that are left by those who prefer not having children or partners.
The government of Tokyo launches incentives for the Japanese to marry and form a family and even seeks people from abroad to meet the needs.

Well, any volunteers?

WOW ! Very interesting. I had no idea and am sure most didn't. Great pic also :iconTU:

greydread
09-06-2017, 06:08 AM
Japan was expensive as Fuck in the 70's and even more so now. I don't think I'll be going back. Most of the SWs are Gaijin. They got that a lot cheaper in Europe.

Jimmydr
09-06-2017, 06:35 AM
Japan was expensive as Fuck in the 70's and even more so now. I don't think I'll be going back. Most of the SWs are Gaijin. They got that a lot cheaper in Europe.

I have to ho once!

CentralNJDude
09-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Let me discuss this with the ANA crew next time when I am on one of their flights.. Could be a very short conversation with me getting deplaned or a fun one..