View Full Version : 10/2017 - INVASION - boca chica feb 19-28 2018

Pages : [1] 2

essexboy
10-29-2017, 05:40 PM
hi
not been on the forum for a while as been only going thailand 6 times a year
decided its time to get back to the dr for a break
been to sosua about 5 times but not for about 3 years
if anyone will be around when i am going would be good to meet up and get on the piss lol
being from the uk i love a drink and to party lol
cheers EB

Jimmydr
10-29-2017, 05:54 PM
All Lurkers are welcome!!!

essexboy
10-29-2017, 05:55 PM
All Lurkers are welcome!!!

cheers jimmy lol

greydread
10-29-2017, 10:55 PM
Okay...where's the part about Boca Chica?

Jimmydr
10-30-2017, 06:12 AM
Okay...where's the part about Boca Chica?

Boca Chica Invasion.

greydread
10-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Boca Chica Invasion.
A very detailed plan, indeed! :rolleyes:

el toro
10-30-2017, 10:48 AM
EB - Did something I mentioned in our chat scare you away from Sosua? Or just decided to try something new by doing a BC 'Invasion'?

Skynyrd
10-30-2017, 05:50 PM
EB and I talked on the phone, I agreed to meet him in BC Feb 19th but will only stay 6 nights.:mrgreen:

Im working on my December dates now.

essexboy
10-31-2017, 01:20 AM
EB - Did something I mentioned in our chat scare you away from Sosua? Or just decided to try something new by doing a BC 'Invasion'?

no lol
just decided its a lot easier for me to get to boca and cheaper plus i never been before so wanna give it a go
also skynyrd coming down so all good

minkyboodle
10-31-2017, 09:29 AM
Hmmm my birthday is the 23rd. Turning 40, would prefer to be in something 21 or younger. Gears in motion lol

essexboy
10-31-2017, 09:39 AM
Hmmm my birthday is the 23rd. Turning 40, would prefer to be in something 21 or younger. Gears in motion lol

be good if you could make it i think a good idea for your bday lol

el toro
10-31-2017, 12:39 PM

That's the right idea....I was not disappointed to wake up with a 19 year old on my big 40th. lol

Jimmydr
10-31-2017, 04:13 PM
That's the right idea....I was not disappointed to wake up with a 19 year old on my big 40th. lol

Try it at 50 then 60:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

whynotme
10-31-2017, 04:43 PM
Try it at 50 then 60:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

I did I did I did and I am gonna do it on my 65th next week too:lol::iconTU:

Jimmydr
10-31-2017, 04:51 PM
I did I did I did and I am gonna do it on my 65th next week too:lol::iconTU:

I was in Atlantic City last night/this morning

Jesse blew me and then I pounded her hard.:rofl::rofl:

On the way home, I spotted Nicki, and what the hell, a BBBJ for $31.25

She loves CIM

minkyboodle
10-31-2017, 06:10 PM
On the way home, I spotted Nicki, and what the hell, a BBBJ for $31.25

LMAO that 1.25 is key !!!

Jimmydr
10-31-2017, 06:38 PM
LMAO that 1.25 is key !!!

Gave her $30, she asked for a dollar for a soda and asked about the tax:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is a real trooper.

Kevy
10-31-2017, 09:41 PM
Gave her $30, she asked for a dollar for a soda and asked about the tax:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is a real trooper.

You are buying them sodas now?????? Only a simp does that:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
11-01-2017, 06:11 AM
You are buying them sodas now?????? Only a simp does that:rofl::rofl:

I am getting old and weak.

SeaWeed
11-01-2017, 02:59 PM
nothing wrong with Boca......hookers, beach, rum, good food and more hookers...and cheap flights and rooms...

greydread
11-01-2017, 07:42 PM
nothing wrong with Boca......hookers, beach, rum, good food and more hookers...and cheap flights and rooms...

....and E Coli food poisoning.....

I blame myself. I was 2 months off of eating street food all along the Kenyan Coast and thought I was some kind of gastronomic baddass.

Turns out the tiny little Dominican Republic had the answer to that. We live....we learn.

Hunter
11-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Wild man Essex and skynrd..and throw in yayow....oh boy....

Think I will do a quick 5 day hit on this...damn been a few years since I met the Essex in Sosua.....I remember he would wave chicas up to his 3rd floor balcony because he was too lazy to go down to street level :rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
11-01-2017, 08:19 PM

Think I will do a quick 5 day hit on this...damn been a few years since I met the Essex in Sosua.....I remember he would wave chicas up to his 3rd floor balcony because he was too lazy to go down to street level :rofl::rofl:

Its becoming an INVASION!!!

minkyboodle
11-01-2017, 08:29 PM

Shieeet put a hopper watch on a SDQ flight Feb 14th through 25. So basically if the app tells me to jump I probably will. Dates? Yayow, you gonna be in town?

Jimmydr
11-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Shieeet put a hopper watch on a SDQ flight Feb 14th through 25. So basically if the app tells me to jump I probably will. Dates? Yayow, you gonna be in town?

This could be large!!

essexboy
11-02-2017, 02:46 AM

i am still lazy lol hope i can do the same from my balcony in bc lol
will be great if you can make it see some old friends and get on the piss you know i love to drink lol
paid the flight in full yesterday and paid an extra 75 dollars each way for the emergency exit seats a bit more comfort lol

essexboy
11-02-2017, 02:49 AM

sounds good to me celebrate your birthday in style all chip in for a party for you lol

essexboy
11-02-2017, 05:11 AM
quick question please
whats the immigration line like now in sdq please?
also its been a few years since i was in the dr i will be landing at 7pm and have english pounds on me
would i be better to use an atm in airport to draw enough for the 1st night and pay taxi or a money changer in airport?
bit worried that time i get to hotel and shower be out at 9pm if anywhere to change money on the strip that time of night?
cheers EB

Jimmydr
11-02-2017, 06:09 AM
quick question please
whats the immigration line like now in sdq please?
also its been a few years since i was in the dr i will be landing at 7pm and have english pounds on me
would i be better to use an atm in airport to draw enough for the 1st night and pay taxi or a money changer in airport?
bit worried that time i get to hotel and shower be out at 9pm if anywhere to change money on the strip that time of night?
cheers EB

Change places are open in Boca late.

greydread
11-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Change places are open in Boca late.

...and their rate is better than the airport exchange or the ATMs. Uber to BC and change money upon arrival.

essexboy
11-02-2017, 10:02 AM
...and their rate is better than the airport exchange or the ATMs. Uber to BC and change money upon arrival.

cheers mate
any idea on uber price?
problem is wont have internet connection from my uk phone so prob have to airport cab and ask him to stop at money changer in boca

yayow
11-02-2017, 11:17 AM
You can take Uber to airport from BC, but the taxi Mafia won't allow them to pickup at the airport.

Money exchange places open till about 2 am on Duarte

essexboy
11-02-2017, 11:25 AM
You can take Uber to airport from BC, but the taxi Mafia won't allow them to pickup at the airport.

Money exchange places open till about 2 am on Duarte

thanks yayow be good to finally meet you
hope u can help me with some nice girls lol

greydread
11-02-2017, 05:21 PM
cheers mate
any idea on uber price?
problem is wont have internet connection from my uk phone so prob have to airport cab and ask him to stop at money changer in boca
I paid $12.50 US from the airport to Duarte on my last trip using Uber. They picked me up at the side of the main terminal at the arrivals' level. I simply walked right from the exit, walked 100m to an employee entrance, lit up a smoke and Uber rolled up before my cigarette was out.

I had my data roaming off and used the airport wifi for both data and voice access. You're better off having the driver take you directly to your hotel, settling your bag(s), freshening up and then walking down to Duarte, especially if it's evening because 1. You don't want to be dragging luggage down Ho Row 2. They close Duarte off to vehicular traffic in the evenings and you'd end up walking anyway if you arrive after that.

I noticed with Uber that they give you the option to pay in cash or leave the charge on your account.

essexboy
11-02-2017, 05:37 PM
I paid $12.50 US from the airport to Duarte on my last trip using Uber. They picked me up at the side of the main terminal at the arrivals' level. I simply walked right from the exit, walked 100m to an employee entrance, lit up a smoke and Uber rolled up before my cigarette was out.

I had my data roaming off and used the airport wifi for both data and voice access. You're better off having the driver take you directly to your hotel, settling your bag(s), freshening up and then walking down to Duarte, especially if it's evening because 1. You don't want to be dragging luggage down Ho Row 2. They close Duarte off to vehicular traffic in the evenings and you'd end up walking anyway if you arrive after that.

I noticed with Uber that they give you the option to pay in cash or leave the charge on your account.

i dont speak a word of spanish think will get the girl from costa linda sort the taxi out think she said between 25 and 30 dollars prob easier for me as 1st time in this airport
thanks for your advise anyway

Jimmydr
11-02-2017, 08:28 PM
i dont speak a word of spanish think will get the girl from costa linda sort the taxi out think she said between 25 and 30 dollars prob easier for me as 1st time in this airport
thanks for your advise anyway

All the taxi drivers speak English at the Airport. Whatever they say, lower by $5.

Jimmydr
11-02-2017, 08:30 PM

That is a great price.

CentralNJDude
11-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Sounds like a blast.
Minky, when exactly is your bday.. You had great luck when you had me and Hunter as your wingmen, I should make it down for this..

greydread
11-03-2017, 03:34 AM
That is a great price.

The best part about using Uber in the 3rd world is that you're guaranteed a clean, late model car, a driver with a good record and GPS. Oh yeah, and a reasonable price. I have ridden taxis in these places with cracks all the way across the windshield, LP tanks on the dashboard and drivers who had no idea where the Fuck they were going and wanted to renegotiate the price en route. Hell a couple times the taxi broke down along Ave Espana in SD and the driver had to call a primo.

I'm getting too old for that bullshit. My time is worth more than my money. I have a 3 hour JKIA-downtown Nairobi taxi horror story just like everybody else who's been there. Thanks to Uber there won't be another.

essexboy
11-03-2017, 03:39 AM
The best part about using Uber in the 3rd world is that you're guaranteed a clean, late model car, a driver with a good record and GPS. Oh yeah, and a reasonable price. I have ridden taxis in these places with cracks all the way across the windshield, LP tanks on the dashboard and drivers who had no idea where the Fuck they were going and wanted to renegotiate the price en route. Hell a couple times the taxi broke down along Ave Espana in SD and the driver had to call a primo.

I'm getting too old for that bullshit. My time is worth more than my money. I have a 3 hour JKIA-downtown Nairobi taxi horror story just like everybody else who's been there. Thanks to Uber there won't be another.

uber is great when on holiday you are right but in uk dont use them
in pattaya they have uber but a new one started called grab taxi the same service as uber but a lot cheaper all the locals use them now

greydread
11-03-2017, 03:45 AM
in pattaya they have uber but a new one started called grab taxi the same service as uber but a lot cheaper all the locals use them now

The Uber model is being duplicated by new competition all over the world. Competition is good, especially if they're local or regional but it's nice to have 1 app that provides the same product on 6 continents.

minkyboodle
11-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Sounds like a blast.
Minky, when exactly is your bday.. You had great luck when you had me and Hunter as your wingmen, I should make it down for this..

The 23rd, the big 40. You are correct sir, I will need you to be present for good luck on the night of my cumpleaños!! Do it man, this is shaping up to be a good one!!

j_d66
11-03-2017, 12:19 PM

Have to give them a try the next time I am in Pattaya

I quoted uber for the ride from the airport to Pattaya and they quoted 1,560 baht. I won't use them for that since I can easily get that ride for 1,000 baht including tolls

essexboy
11-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Have to give them a try the next time I am in Pattaya

I quoted uber for the ride from the airport to Pattaya and they quoted 1,560 baht. I won't use them for that since I can easily get that ride for 1,000 baht including tolls

To be honest uber and grab are only good for going around town not long distance like to the airport
normal taxis are 1000 baht your right

yayow
11-04-2017, 12:58 AM
The Uber model is being duplicated by new competition all over the world. Competition is good, especially if they're local or regional but it's nice to have 1 app that provides the same product on 6 continents.

Uber definitely the way to go, the past couple of weeks had a friend in the hospital in a part of the capital I wasn't familiar with, the first time I went there I used the Boca Chica taxi Mafia, cost 1,500 Rd each way although they did wait for me up to 2 hrs. So total cost was 3,000 Rd.

Next time I went to the same hospital and with the same two hours wait by Uber it was 1,600 pesos total cost round trip, basically half the cost.

More impressive than that, the Uber guy had given me his personal number, so was able to contact him directly, which I did often during my friend's stay in the hospital. On one of the trips I used him for 9 hours, picked me up at 9:30 am didn't get back to Boca until after 5 pm, he was with me the whole day, which included multiple stops to get blood at various blood banks, my friend had a rare type so not all places had his type, plus had to go get his blood analyzed at a lab etc., All told a real long day, of course I fed the Uber driver at Burger King, but when we got to Boca, total cost was 3,000 pesos. An incredible deal! Especially considering all the stops etc, can't even imagine how much it would have cost via Mafia.

By the way before anyone asks, my friend did eventually die, but he had no family here, so I was the only one that could run the errands etc.

minkyboodle
11-14-2017, 11:32 AM
So to bump this, I'm looking at flights / asking for time off. My dates are 15th - 25th (approximate, big 40 is on the 23rd). I see Essex has 19th - 28th what are others thinking? Who is in? I'd be down for some days in the capitol probably, maybe some sight seeing.

essexboy
11-16-2017, 08:54 AM
So to bump this, I'm looking at flights / asking for time off. My dates are 15th - 25th (approximate, big 40 is on the 23rd). I see Essex has 19th - 28th what are others thinking? Who is in? I'd be down for some days in the capitol probably, maybe some sight seeing.

sorry for late reply just got back from thailand
my flight is all booked and paid so cant go earlier but will be there 6 nights same as u

Hunter
11-16-2017, 09:02 AM
I am thinking 5 day quick hit 21-26

Where is everyone staying? Garant again?

essexboy
11-16-2017, 09:04 AM

i am at the costa linda i think stan is as well
b good to see u again

minkyboodle
11-16-2017, 06:18 PM
I was thinking Garant, but that Costa Linda price point is damn nice. Anyone stayed there in past?

Reserved King at Garant just to be sure for the 15th through 25th since no charge is needed. If you want the King, you have to beat Hunter to it!

Still thinking about Casa Linda though big price difference

Jimmydr
11-16-2017, 07:09 PM

Go for it!

Jimmydr
11-16-2017, 07:09 PM

Invasion, Invasion

CentralNJDude
11-16-2017, 11:23 PM
Where the fuck is the Casa Linda; never stayed there.. Will be there some time during that time period; Hunter needs my charm to get his babes.:rofl::mrgreen:

essexboy
11-17-2017, 02:27 AM
Where the fuck is the Casa Linda; never stayed there.. Will be there some time during that time period; Hunter needs my charm to get his babes.:rofl::mrgreen:

its costa linda new name for madejra hotel right on the strip

Jimmydr
11-17-2017, 06:22 AM
[QUOTE=CentralNJDude;1440632]Where the fuck is the Casa Linda; never stayed there.. Will be there some time during that time period; Hunter needs my charm to get his babes.:rofl::mrgreen:[/QUOTE

its costa linda new name for madejra hotel right on the strip

They changed the name?

Jimmydr
11-17-2017, 06:23 AM

Maybe Ryan knows?

yayow
11-17-2017, 07:08 AM
It is actually Costa Linda not Casa Linda and the name has been changed from Madjera, new ownership.

minkyboodle
11-17-2017, 09:00 AM
Yeah my bad on the name, anyone stayed there previously?

essexboy
11-17-2017, 09:13 AM
Yeah my bad on the name, anyone stayed there previously?

skynyrd stays there every time says its good

greydread
11-17-2017, 11:49 AM
It is actually Costa Linda not Casa Linda and the name has been changed from Madjera, new ownership.
Has the Europa reopened (under the same or a new name) as well?

It's a shame to see such conveniently located properties go to waste.

yayow
11-17-2017, 05:01 PM
Has the Europa reopened (under the same or a new name) as well?

It's a shame to see such conveniently located properties go to waste.

No it hasn't

Hunter
11-17-2017, 09:13 PM
Well...I just like my corner room Garant ....:wink: booked.

Airfare $512 right now direct JFK for my good times....Seems a little high but it is high season...so probably wont come down too much....might jump on it...95 days out though...

greydread
11-17-2017, 10:44 PM
No it hasn't

This is the part of the D.R. that has me baffled. Some of these businesses have every indicator of continued prosperity, yet they fail. The lodging business model in a beach town just minutes from a capital city of over 3 million souls and just 5 minutes from a major international airport should be a guarantee of success. It's not that hard.

Look at VOTB. It used to be "Porky's", a bar with a dance floor and a seaside location. The few rooms (6, I think) went unused and the employees were family members of the fat Dominican Chica who talked her Canadian husband into investing in the joint as an absentee landlord. Of course it failed. Along comes a group of young entrepreneurs with a vision to create a cuisine centered meeting place. They eventually renovated and opened the rooms upstairs and quickly created a clientele of devotees who love staying there and are loathe to eat anywhere else and fell in love with the location, the service and the food. True, the potential of this business is limited by its size but the superior service, food and location almost guarantees millions in profit over the life of the business for the owners. Meanwhile, other beachfront properties languish in varying states of disrepair and neglect. I don't get it.

Mr. Smooth
11-18-2017, 05:20 AM

Airfare $512 right now direct JFK for my good times....Seems a little high but it is high season...so probably wont come down too much....might jump on it...95 days out though...

Oh Hunter.....if you really knew!

When it comes to DR airfare's, you have absolutely NOTHING to complain about! :boohoo:

Jimmydr
11-18-2017, 07:17 AM

When it comes to DR airfare's, you have absolutely NOTHING to complain about! :boohoo:

I hate it when I have to pay around $400RT:corky:

Jimmydr
11-18-2017, 07:17 AM

You got your room!!

yayow
11-18-2017, 09:25 AM
This is the part of the D.R. that has me baffled. Some of these businesses have every indicator of continued prosperity, yet they fail. The lodging business model in a beach town just minutes from a capital city of over 3 million souls and just 5 minutes from a major international airport should be a guarantee of success. It's not that hard.

Look at VOTB. It used to be "Porky's", a bar with a dance floor and a seaside location. The few rooms (6, I think) went unused and the employees were family members of the fat Dominican Chica who talked her Canadian husband into investing in the joint as an absentee landlord. Of course it failed. Along comes a group of young entrepreneurs with a vision to create a cuisine centered meeting place. They eventually renovated and opened the rooms upstairs and quickly created a clientele of devotees who love staying there and are loathe to eat anywhere else and fell in love with the location, the service and the food. True, the potential of this business is limited by its size but the superior service, food and location almost guarantees millions in profit over the life of the business for the owners. Meanwhile, other beachfront properties languish in varying states of disrepair and neglect. I don't get it.

Love the people there but their main problem in my opinion is their service it is horrible, part of the reason why I very seldom go there, normally only if a friend happens to be there and he wants to meet there, if they ever improve the service and I have told them this often, I would spend time there.

As far as Europa besides the price of the place is the back taxes which are huge, if someone could get a deal on that maybe it will sell. As it is now, it is a big nut to get that place up to standards, sale price, back taxes and renovations which would be extensive. Someone with very deep pockets would have to take on the project.

minkyboodle
11-18-2017, 09:47 AM

It's better from for me from NC than for you on the west coast, but I share this NYC jealousy in part!!

greydread
11-18-2017, 09:58 AM
Love the people there but their main problem in my opinion is their service it is horrible, part of the reason why I very seldom go there, normally only if a friend happens to be there and he wants to meet there, if they ever improve the service and I have told them this often, I would spend time there.

As far as Europa besides the price of the place is the back taxes which are huge, if someone could get a deal on that maybe it will sell. As it is now, it is a big nut to get that place up to standards, sale price, back taxes and renovations which would be extensive. Someone with very deep pockets would have to take on the project.

So the new owner has to assume responsibility for back taxes? That explains a lot. It's difficult to get my head around a policy which promotes idle properties which generate zero public revenue rather than to encourage new ownership and the return to profitability.

As far as VOTB goes, they like most small businesses hite pooh-butt floor help that cares more about their cell phones than their customers. The business model for bar/ restaurants which we are used to is that the floor help gets paid an extremely low wage but those who hustle their butts off can earn fantastic money in tips. A business model which assigns a gratuity as a part of the final bill undercuts that incentive and discourages more realistic gratuities. I don't think the sloth like service is as much the resultant from culture of VOTB as it is of the culture in general. Some of the more successful restaurants I've been to on the South Coast have more attentive management and it makes all the difference in the world. Maybe if the wait staff was more interested in selling the brand than they are in selling their asses the service there would improve. Mr. Smooth and I were there for lunch one day last March and the waitress was so busy trying to get him interested in her phat ass that she must have forgotten what she was really there for. The food took forever to arrive but when it did, it was daam good.

Jimmydr
11-18-2017, 10:21 AM
So the new owner has to assume responsibility for back taxes? That explains a lot. It's difficult to get my head around a policy which promotes idle properties which generate zero public revenue rather than to encourage new ownership and the return to profitability.

I guess that is why places are empty 5 years:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

whynotme
11-18-2017, 11:27 AM

ya $512 usd is $653 cnd and I booked 4 trips to Bangkok next spring for $650 earlier this month when I caught a sale on united so I definitely wont be spending the same amount to go to the dr:corky:

minkyboodle
11-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Anyone who has stayed at Costa Linda, which room to you book through booking.com to get that nice mirror room. I am asking for a friend ahem 😁

essexboy
11-18-2017, 03:49 PM
Anyone who has stayed at Costa Linda, which room to you book through booking.com to get that nice mirror room. I am asking for a friend ahem 😁

i already got the mirror room booked lol

minkyboodle
11-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Lol haaha

yayow
11-20-2017, 08:25 AM
One thing to remember about Costa Linda, although they have safes they don't have locks for them, which I actually think is a good thing. So bring your own lock if you want to use the safe, or you can buy one locally.

essexboy
11-20-2017, 08:27 AM
One thing to remember about Costa Linda, although they have safes they don't have locks for them, which I actually think is a good thing. So bring your own lock if you want to use the safe, or you can buy one locally.

hi mate
are the safes in the room or in reception?
cheers

yayow
11-20-2017, 11:01 AM
hi mate
are the safes in the room or in reception?
cheers
They are in the rooms

Al Nyc
11-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Is there any hotels in Boca Chica that has a room with a jacuzzi in it?

essexboy
11-20-2017, 12:45 PM

i have seen some on airbnb with them have a search

Mr. Smooth
11-20-2017, 02:42 PM
i already got the mirror room booked lol

Why? You want to be able to see yourself while having a wank? :rofl:

essexboy
11-20-2017, 03:04 PM
Why? You want to be able to see yourself while having a wank? :rofl:

i am not like you in pattaya smooth lol

Jimmydr
11-21-2017, 06:30 AM
i am not like you in pattaya smooth lol

How so?

greydread
11-21-2017, 06:37 AM
How so?
Please tell me this is not going to devolve into a Ladyboy story...:rofl:

essexboy
11-21-2017, 07:00 AM
How so?

was just saying mr smooth like to wank lol

yayow
11-21-2017, 09:44 PM

i have seen some on airbnb with them have a search

A friend is in one today and showed me it, air bnb, across from the Italian castle place, above a motorcycle sales room. It is beautiful the regular rooms are $35 / night and are incredible, the Jacuzzi room I think is $65/ night and the area is huge. The friend there used to be a Garant regular, but after being there will never go back. He is leaving tomorrow, back to Minnesota, but he has already booked it for December. I met the owner today a Dominican, real nice guy and got his info.

After seeing that place, brand new, very clean, not far from Duarte, makes me wish I was a visitor instead of living here.

essexboy
11-22-2017, 07:10 AM
with thanks to yayow
this is the facebook page for jacuzzi apartments

https://www.facebook.com/kslresidencebc/

minkyboodle
11-22-2017, 12:25 PM
A friend is in one today and showed me it, air bnb, across from the Italian castle place, above a motorcycle sales room. It is beautiful the regular rooms are $35 / night and are incredible, the Jacuzzi room I think is $65/ night and the area is huge. The friend there used to be a Garant regular, but after being there will never go back. He is leaving tomorrow, back to Minnesota, but he has already booked it for December. I met the owner today a Dominican, real nice guy and got his info.

After seeing that place, brand new, very clean, not far from Duarte, makes me wish I was a visitor instead of living here.

That sounds great what is name of the place?

essexboy
11-22-2017, 12:40 PM
That sounds great what is name of the place?https://www.facebook.com/kslresidencebc/

ksl residence
my mirror room in costa linda is free now as i booked in here
rooms look great all brand new

yayow
11-23-2017, 01:54 AM
By the way if anyone coming down for the invasion can bring a box or two of magnum condoms, I would appreciate it. A little expensive here, will pay for them upon arrival or can Western Union, the cash ahead of time whichever is easier for you. Believe they come 12 to a box.

yayow
11-23-2017, 04:39 AM
By the way if anyone coming down for the invasion can bring a box or two of magnum condoms, I would appreciate it. A little expensive here, will pay for them upon arrival or can Western Union, the cash ahead of time whichever is easier for you. Believe they come 12 to a box.

Disregard; communicated with Essexboy, he will bring some from his country, will try those, sounds like a real good price for the amount too

minkyboodle
11-24-2017, 10:13 AM
That looks nice Essex! Anyone know of any other Jacuzzi spots? Also how did you reserve the mirror room. Email or phone. Thanks guys for the help!

Also yayow I can bring stuff down as well just let me know

essexboy
11-24-2017, 04:16 PM
That looks nice Essex! Anyone know of any other Jacuzzi spots? Also how did you reserve the mirror room. Email or phone. Thanks guys for the help!

Also yayow I can bring stuff down as well just let me know

when you know your dates for sure send me a pm and i can book the mirror room for u if u like for 44 dollars a night
i dont know any other jacuzzi rooms but i think the other apartments in there are nice where i am from 35 dollars a night then u can use mine lol
cheers EB

Jimmydr
11-24-2017, 05:29 PM
when you know your dates for sure send me a pm and i can book the mirror room for u if u like for 44 dollars a night
i dont know any other jacuzzi rooms but i think the other apartments in there are nice where i am from 35 dollars a night then u can use mine lol
cheers EB

Looks like a nice group coming.

Atlantic City Jimmy
11-24-2017, 07:51 PM

What are those for??

Black Ghost
11-25-2017, 07:55 AM
Uber definitely the way to go, the past couple of weeks had a friend in the hospital in a part of the capital I wasn't familiar with, the first time I went there I used the Boca Chica taxi Mafia, cost 1,500 Rd each way although they did wait for me up to 2 hrs. So total cost was 3,000 Rd.

Next time I went to the same hospital and with the same two hours wait by Uber it was 1,600 pesos total cost round trip, basically half the cost.

More impressive than that, the Uber guy had given me his personal number, so was able to contact him directly, which I did often during my friend's stay in the hospital. On one of the trips I used him for 9 hours, picked me up at 9:30 am didn't get back to Boca until after 5 pm, he was with me the whole day, which included multiple stops to get blood at various blood banks, my friend had a rare type so not all places had his type, plus had to go get his blood analyzed at a lab etc., All told a real long day, of course I fed the Uber driver at Burger King, but when we got to Boca, total cost was 3,000 pesos. An incredible deal! Especially considering all the stops etc, can't even imagine how much it would have cost via Mafia.

By the way before anyone asks, my friend did eventually die, but he had no family here, so I was the only one that could run the errands etc.

Just for clarification did you keep the Uber meter running the entire day?

Atlantic City Jimmy
11-25-2017, 08:52 AM

You can do that?

greydread
11-25-2017, 12:09 PM
You can do that?
Trick question. There is no meter.

yayow
11-25-2017, 12:26 PM

By that time I had used him often as I was going to the hospital and running errands everyday. So I was off the clock, just called him directly and gave him what he asked.
We by that time had developed a personal relationship. I haven't used him personally since my friend passed, but have called him for friends who needed his services. Had a friend for example that needed him to pick him up at the airport rental car spot, he was dropping off his rental and needed a taxi to pick him up there and return him to Boca Chica, my friend said he charged him 300 pesos from the airport to Boca Chica, my friend felt that was ridiculously low and actually gave him 500 pesos.

minkyboodle
11-25-2017, 07:09 PM
Well I booked my rooms. I arrive on Thursday the 16th and just have to get that pimpish Airbnb place for anight or two. Reverved for the 16th through the 19th till Essex comes to town and the drinking accelerates!!
Gonna move down to the beach to El capitain. Got that seaside terrace and Grey Dread had such a good impression of the place. Gonna stay there the 19th till I leave on Monday the 26th. Really looking forward to it. Yayow, the capitain is nearyour spot right?
Time to find flights and start gettinh back to practicing Espanol
Gonna be good!!

Westy
11-25-2017, 08:19 PM
Well I booked my rooms. I arrive on Thursday the 16th and just have to get that pimpish Airbnb place for anight or two. Reverved for the 16th through the 19th till Essex comes to town and the drinking accelerates!!
Gonna move down to the beach to El capitain. Got that seaside terrace and Grey Dread had such a good impression of the place. Gonna stay there the 19th till I leave on Monday the 26th. Really looking forward to it. Yayow, the capitain is nearyour spot right?
Gonna be good!!
Reading up on Trip Advisor about El Capitan ... it certainly sounds nice. It's a little way down the beach from Yayow's place - a couple hundred yards, from what I remember and what I can see on the satellite imagery.

This trip is tempting ... you may just have to make room for a Designated Diver.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

minkyboodle
11-25-2017, 08:33 PM
Reading up on Trip Advisor about El Capitan ... it certainly sounds nice. It's a little way down the beach from Yayow's place - a couple hundred yards, from what I remember and what I can see on the satellite imagery.

This trip is tempting ... you may just have to make room for a Designated Diver.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do it INVASION!!!

greydread
11-26-2017, 12:28 PM

El Capitan is exactly, right next to VOTB, right on the beach.

essexboy
11-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Gonna be good!!

thats great mate
i dont land till 19.10 pm so u can prob have a late check out lol
leave a couple of bottles of water in the fridge for me lol
can u send me your whatsapp after i shower will see wat bar u in and come there should b out by 9pm

yayow
11-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Gonna be good!!

About 4 places down from my spot on the beach

greydread
11-26-2017, 09:09 PM
About 4 places down from my spot on the beach

It's an easy stumble after a hard night of reverie. :biggrin:

minkyboodle
11-27-2017, 06:15 PM
BOOKED!!!

Fly in on Thursday the 15th, Leave on Monday the 26th. We have gonna have some fun boys

Hunter
11-27-2017, 07:53 PM
A Yayow party at the pizza spot will have to be planned......Friday or Saturday 23-24.....

Jimmydr
11-28-2017, 07:52 PM
A Yayow party at the pizza spot will have to be planned......Friday or Saturday 23-24.....

Its a must!!:bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

essexboy
12-04-2017, 10:58 AM
quick question please
how far is the burger king from the strip please its to far to walk?

JoseTalapia
12-04-2017, 05:04 PM
quick question please

It's about 1/2 mile north of Duarte (the strip) from the Batey or the Boathouse.

essexboy
12-04-2017, 05:05 PM
It's about 1/2 mile north of Duarte from the Batey or the Boathouse. (strip)
thanks mate not to far

Jimmydr
12-04-2017, 06:49 PM
quick question please

Its a nice long walk.

greydread
12-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Its a nice long walk.
How many restaurants does one pass along the way?

Jimmydr
12-04-2017, 07:27 PM
How many restaurants does one pass along the way?

Depending how you walk, maybe a dozen or so.

Jimmydr
12-04-2017, 07:28 PM
thanks mate not to far

If you really need to go, grab a moto and have him take you.

bailar
12-04-2017, 08:13 PM
I stayed at El Capitan for a few nights before coming back stateside just last week. I had the two bedroom apartment with a terrace view. Here are my thoughts.

Staff was wonderful, but they go home at 8pm. Don't be looking for anything after that.

I liked having all day beach access that I didn't have to pay extra for. Put a towel on a lounger and it was mine for the day. Full size fridge in the room so I just went upstairs to mix my own beverages. Saved a ton of money instead of buying drinks on the beach.

The apartment was dated and worn out, but I am not that fussy so no big deal.

There is a sports bar in the alley by the entrance that is too fucking loud with an accompaniment of drunks that I could do without. Thank God it closes around 8 or 9pm.

I used to stay at the Garant and I liked it but being right on the beach is more convienient if you like the beach.

minkyboodle
12-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Thanks Bailar appreciate it!

greydread
12-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Ahhh! Boca Chica!

The daytime hustlers are nothing short of annoying while the nighttime hustlers are nothing short of enticing. The real beauty of El Capitan is that after dark there are no staff-on-duty, there are no rules. You could bring the midget circus and three camels into your apartment and not only would no one know, if they did they wouldn't give a shit. Just remember to walk them out in the morning...one...at...a...time. :rofl:

Jimmydr
12-05-2017, 06:22 AM
Ahhh! Boca Chica!

The daytime hustlers are nothing short of annoying while the nighttime hustlers are nothing short of enticing. The real beauty of El Capitan is that after dark there are no staff-on-duty, there are no rules. You could bring the midget circus and three camels into your apartment and not only would no one know, if they did they wouldn't give a shit. Just remember to walk them out in the morning...one...at...a...time. :rofl:

They leave you alone after a few years:corky:

Jimmydr
12-05-2017, 06:22 AM
I stayed at El Capitan for a few nights before coming back stateside just last week. I had the two bedroom apartment with a terrace view. Here are my thoughts.

Was that the Mandira?

yayow
12-05-2017, 06:53 AM
Was that the Mandira?

No the Madjera or whatever the weird name was is now Costa Linda, sir you need to pay attention

greydread
12-05-2017, 09:07 AM
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g967189-d12244027-Reviews-El_Capitan-Boca_Chica_Santo_Domingo_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

rafa72
12-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Does el captain have any first floor units ?

greydread
12-05-2017, 07:02 PM

Great question. I don't know the answer. You may wish to email them.

Atlantic City Jimmy
12-05-2017, 07:10 PM
No the Madjera or whatever the weird name was is now Costa Linda, sir you need to pay attention

I can't learn to do that at my age

bailar
12-06-2017, 01:20 AM

No, not that I saw.

Atlantic City Jimmy
12-06-2017, 06:10 AM

Give them a call?

greydread
12-06-2017, 07:05 AM
Give them a call?
Fuck that. People will tell you anything to get you off the phone.

Here's the thing...I remember having to go up a small set of steps to get to the landing where the gate is. You could turn right and go through the restaurant or unlock the gate and go in. Once in, there was a short set of steps to the 1st landing where there may have been 1 or two rooms and then up a flight to where my room was I think there were 4 rooms on that level. I never ventured further up.

I only stayed there once and I spent the 1st half of my stay drunk and the 2nd half deathly ill so my memory may be a little skewed by circumstance but if the question is "are there 1st floor rooms" as in ADA compliant, the answer is No. There's no way to enter the hotel without dealing with some steps. There is only one way in, at the end of Nunez street and that is a hangout for many locals with 2 competing colmados about 30' apart from one another and tables outside where dominoes are played all day and Kids running around and street food and happy people jumping around until after dark.

I liked it. :smile:

Hunter
12-06-2017, 09:00 AM

Coming to invasion Grey? Dont be a pussy

greydread
12-06-2017, 08:35 PM

I'll be in Africa in March. Being a lion.

Westy
12-07-2017, 12:40 AM

I'll be in Africa in March. Being a lion.
"Lion: A 500-pound pussy that eats YOU."

greydread
12-07-2017, 01:02 AM
"Lion: A 500-pound pussy that eats YOU."
No disrespect to the D.R. and I love the South Coast but I have to admit, it's just a practice field now.

yayow
12-07-2017, 07:55 AM
Of course a few have been talking about a pizza party on the beach at my place, which can always be done. But another idea came to me, as yesterday afternoon myself and a few friends went on another friend's boat for a few hours, had a great time. I invited 5 chicas, cruised around on the Caribbean Sea for a couple of hours, then settled on a small island and swam around and frolicked a bit.

My friend's boat is a 53 footer, so plenty of space for about 6 or 7 guys and 6 or 7 chicas. Me and one of the guys basically sprung for it and it wasn't that bad, shopped at the supermarket before boarding buying booze, beers, sandwiches and chips. Then we each gave 1,000 pesos for gas. All told cost us each about 3,500 pesos each, which isn't that bad considering the fun time we had, with 5 or 6 like minded persons, would be very reasonable in my opinion.

greydread
12-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Of course a few have been talking about a pizza party on the beach at my place, which can always be done. But another idea came to me, as yesterday afternoon myself and a few friends went on another friend's boat for a few hours, had a great time. I invited 5 chicas, cruised around on the Caribbean Sea for a couple of hours, then settled on a small island and swam around and frolicked a bit.

My friend's boat is a 53 footer, so plenty of space for about 6 or 7 guys and 6 or 7 chicas. Me and one of the guys basically sprung for it and it wasn't that bad, shopped at the supermarket before boarding buying booze, beers, sandwiches and chips. Then we each gave 1,000 pesos for gas. All told cost us each about 3,500 pesos each, which isn't that bad considering the fun time we had, with 5 or 6 like minded persons, would be very reasonable in my opinion.
When I do make it to Boca Chica (and I will before the year is out) count me in for that. It sounds like a blast. :bigthumbup:

minkyboodle
12-07-2017, 01:47 PM

I would be interested that sounds great!!

Westy
12-07-2017, 02:18 PM
The boat trip sounds good to me, too. I'd happily give up a day of scuba-diving for a day like that. :mrgreen:

Citynights
12-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Looks like I will miss the invasion ...will be flying home on 13th...🙁🙁but will warm up a few Chicas for you 👍

Atlantic City Jimmy
12-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Looks like I will miss the invasion ...will be flying home on 13th...🙁🙁but will warm up a few Chicas for you 👍

There will be more Invasions.

Hunter
12-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Booked my flight...i am in feb 21-26

CentralNJDude
12-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Booked my flight...i am in feb 21-26

Where you staying killer?:mrgreen: Got all your machine girls lined up yet? Tell them to bring a friend at discounted prices for us cheap charlies.:lol:

Hunter
12-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Where you staying killer?:mrgreen: Got all your machine girls lined up yet? Tell them to bring a friend at discounted prices for us cheap charlies.:lol:

My usual Garant....guess everyone is going to be spread out this invasion....I might do more retail shopping this invasion. The twins will probably make an appearance...lol...

minkyboodle
12-09-2017, 09:07 AM
My usual Garant....guess everyone is going to be spread out this invasion....I might do more retail shopping this invasion. The twins will probably make an appearance...lol...

That first twin can make some money before you arrive if she wants with me I get there the 15th. Sharing is caring lol. Looking forward to it, this trip is gonna be fun. I am thinking retail shopping as well. I am not an online master like you!!

Atlantic City Jimmy
12-09-2017, 09:14 AM
That first twin can make some money before you arrive if she wants with me I get there the 15th. Sharing is caring lol. Looking forward to it, even gonna be fun. I am thinking retail shopping as well. I am not an online master like you!!

Prices will Vary, (GREATLY)

rafa72
12-16-2017, 02:48 PM
Ok count me in for this invasion

huricain rafa is comming
feb 17-27

minkyboodle
12-16-2017, 06:10 PM
Ok count me in for this invasion

huricain rafa is comming
feb 17-27

Looking forward to it man!!

rafa72
12-16-2017, 09:45 PM
Si. Señor
good times ahead

Westy
01-03-2018, 10:48 PM

Looks as though I've dealt myself out as Designated Diver....

I was waving in the wind, between this trip and a long Expat-Lite trip to the Philippines. The Philippines won out.

I'll be in Barrio Barretto, on Subic Bay, 11 Feb till 20 March ... then, in Angeles City, March 20-27.

Have fun, gentlemen. Don't spare me a thought, I'll be having fun, too, half the world away! :mrgreen:

Atlantic City Jimmy
01-04-2018, 06:30 AM
Next month is the Invasion.......................

BigDave
01-09-2018, 08:39 AM
I finally found a flight I like, so I'm in as well. (2/22-2/25) Anyone got an email or wasapp # for El Capitan?

minkyboodle
01-09-2018, 01:29 PM
This is an Italian number of the parent company. They appear to be booked but no harm in asking
+39 348 516 2464
Whatsapp

Atlantic City Jimmy
01-09-2018, 01:52 PM
I finally found a flight I like, so I'm in as well. (2/22-2/25) Anyone got an email or wasapp # for El Capitan?

Invasion is growing

greydread
01-09-2018, 08:12 PM
This is an Italian number of the parent company. They appear to be booked but no harm in asking
+39 348 516 2464
Whatsapp
I had a video call with the "president" of the "parent company" when I stayed there. He's a Dominican Guy living in Italy and appears to be the entire corporate management team. I wanted to pay daily and he wanted the money up front before I even saw the place and I wasn't about to budge so he capitulated and I paid by the day. The Girl he has running the rooms must be a relative but she has zero decision making authority at any level of the operation. They have one Chica who cleans and a young moto Kid who's the bellman, engineer, concierge and general all around go-fer. There's an old Dominican guy who sits around the restaurant all day, every day but I don't think that he has an official function or title.

It was like staying at somebody's house and everyone was friendly and helpful, though limited. They had me at the view and the terrace overlooking the Caribbean. I can close my eyes and still hear the tide rushing in and remember the taste of a relaxed coffee and fruit on the terrace with a fine, young, half nekid Chica while watching the trabajadores sweep the seaweed off the sand is indelibly etched in my core memory. Then E-Coli kicked my ass right out of Paradise :mad:.

BigDave
01-10-2018, 08:12 AM
There are rooms available, do you know if any or all have a balcony/terrace attached to room?
Rooms 1, 2 and 5 are available?

I had a video call with the "president" of the "parent company" when I stayed there. He's a Dominican Guy living in Italy and appears to be the entire corporate management team. I wanted to pay daily and he wanted the money up front before I even saw the place and I wasn't about to budge so he capitulated and I paid by the day. The Girl he has running the rooms must be a relative but she has zero decision making authority at any level of the operation. They have one Chica who cleans and a young moto Kid who's the bellman, engineer, concierge and general all around go-fer. There's an old Dominican guy who sits around the restaurant all day, every day but I don't think that he has an official function or title.

It was like staying at somebody's house and everyone was friendly and helpful, though limited. They had me at the view and the terrace overlooking the Caribbean. I can close my eyes and still hear the tide rushing in and remember the taste of a relaxed coffee and fruit on the terrace with a fine, young, half nekid Chica while watching the trabajadores sweep the seaweed off the sand is indelibly etched in my core memory. Then E-Coli kicked my ass right out of Paradise :mad:.

Atlantic City Jimmy
01-10-2018, 08:24 AM
There are rooms available, do you know if any or all have a balcony/terrace attached to room?

This shall be epic!!

greydread
01-10-2018, 09:54 AM
I don't remember which room I had but I'd initially reserved one of the front rooms but got upgraded to the sea view terrace because the room I'd booked was out of order. Having experienced it, the sea view terrace is well worth the extra dough. I booked on Booking.com but I see they're reducing their presence on the site lately. It would behoove you to contact the owner by phone to ensure that your preference is successfully communicated.

BigDave
01-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Ok, thx, I'm in touch with them. I'd prefer the sea view, but not available.

I don't remember which room I had but I'd initially reserved one of the front rooms but got upgraded to the sea view terrace because the room I'd booked was out of order. Having experienced it, the sea view terrace is well worth the extra dough. I booked on Booking.com but I see they're reducing their presence on the site lately. It would behoove you to contact the owner by phone to ensure that your preference is successfully communicated.

greydread
01-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Ok, thx, I'm in touch with them. I'd prefer the sea view, but not available.
Even so, I think that you'll enjoy the place. Steps from the Caribbean and steps from the strip on Duarte, it can't be beat for convenience. I liked the "private feel" of the place. I had considered staying at one of the rooms at VOTB but a guy I met who was staying there said that the constant clanging of the gate to the rooms was driving him up the wall.

My next trip to Boca I'll probably stay at Villa Florencia again just because I like the place that much. It isn't convenient to much but in there, when I get a Ho, I got a Ho. Pretty, shiny things.....

BigDave
01-10-2018, 10:13 PM
No, I'm going, got a non sea view room, but all good
Sounds like a chill place, steps from beach

Even so, I think that you'll enjoy the place. Steps from the Caribbean and steps from the strip on Duarte, it can't be beat for convenience. I liked the "private feel" of the place. I had considered staying at one of the rooms at VOTB but a guy I met who was staying there said that the constant clanging of the gate to the rooms was driving him up the wall.

My next trip to Boca I'll probably stay at Villa Florencia again just because I like the place that much. It isn't convenient to much but in there, when I get a Ho, I got a Ho. Pretty, shiny things.....

greydread
01-10-2018, 10:23 PM
No, I'm going, got a non sea view room, but all good
Sounds like a chill place, steps from beach
I think that you'll be pleased and eagerly await your feedback.

minkyboodle
02-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Bump for 10 days out for me!
I will be chilling in that jacuzzi in the AirBnB spot Essex is taking over on Monday (the 19th) on Thursday the 15th.
So we have a possible boat thing going? Who is up for a club run into SDQ. Will be fun. Let's kick this back up!
Soon come
Minkyboodle

Hunter
02-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Bump for 10 days out for me!
I will be chilling in that jacuzzi in the AirBnB spot Essex is taking over on Monday (the 19th) on Thursday the 15th.
So we have a possible boat thing going? Who is up for a club run into SDQ. Will be fun. Let's kick this back up!
Soon come
Minkyboodle

I can message yayow on this...what day good you think?

Friday 2/23 or Saturday 2/24??

minkyboodle
02-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Either would be good for me, Any thing I can do let me know

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-06-2018, 07:44 AM
13 days away.......................

Hunter
02-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Well this invasion is shrinking....Essex bailed and Skynrd MIA....:eek2:

Looks like a mini-invasion....Cant be all bad.....battle on men :iconTU:

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Well this invasion is shrinking....Essex bailed and Skynrd MIA....:eek2:

Looks like a mini-invasion....Cant be all bad.....battle on men :iconTU:

Essex bailed?

Hunter
02-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Essex bailed?

Yes .....

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-06-2018, 06:39 PM
Yes .....

He started all this.

Hunter
02-06-2018, 07:24 PM
We have a new roster spot winner :p:lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149063&d=1517963011

minkyboodle
02-06-2018, 08:35 PM
I'm still in, rally caps gentlemen

also,

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149072&d=1517967489

:)

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-07-2018, 09:27 AM
I'm still in, rally caps gentlemen

also,

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149072&d=1517967489)

:)

I looked up fares, and they are too high for me.

greydread
02-07-2018, 09:58 AM
I looked up fares, and they are too high for me.

Air Fare

WAS - MBJ = $505 (3.5 hours direct/ 6+ one-stop)

WAS - NBO = $707 (no direct/ 17-20 hours one-stop)

Lodging (comparable)

Negril = $55/ night

Mtwapa = $35/ night

Dinner

Negril = $10

Mtwapa = $6

Beer (bar price)

Negril = $3.00

Mtwapa = $1.40 - $1.75

Pum-Pum (comparable Ho's)

Negril = $35 Up

Mtwapa = $15 Up

Airport transfer

MBJ to Negril = $25 Up (1.5 hr trip)

MBA - Mtwapa = $12 Uber, 20 - $25 taxi (30 minute trip)

Ho's

Negril = Entitled, most won't even consider oral, quick to ask for unreasonable amounts ($200)

Mtwapa = Grateful, will do anything to make you want to come back....anything with a smile....happy with what you can give them

My personal experience places the difference between a mongering trip to Negril as opposed to Mtwapa on the same level as the difference between a mongering trip to Miami as opposed to Santo Domingo.

Hunter
02-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Wrong thread Grey...this is Boca :p

greydread
02-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Wrong thread Grey...this is Boca :p
There are so many....how's a guy supposed to keep track of all that Punani???

So, back on subject...where can I get a 1br apartment, full kitchen in Boca Chica for $20? I love the fact that BC is easy to the beach and easy to the action and easy to the airport but airfares there are taxed to the point of ridicule. The taxis try to charge more for the little 4 mile ride to BC ($25) than a 12 mile, hour long trip to downtown Nairobi from NBO in rush hour traffic ($20).

I have chosen Boca Chica many times just for the convenience but the government has it's hands so far into the pockets of tourists that the "long weekend trip" is becoming a thing of the past. It's difficult to get a reasonable flight to SDQ for under $500 now when a dozen years ago it was a $300 fare. That same 12 years ago it was difficult to get a fare to Nairobi for under $1,800 and now $680 - $750 is the norm.

12 years ago there was an unlimited supply of Dominican restaurants, serving real Dominican food all over Santo Domingo for $5-$6 a plate but now it's Italian, German, American and French food, fast food franchises and shit charging twice that and more. That's the same shit that moved me past Aruba and Sint Maarten. Let's don't even talk about the price of Pum-Pum, it's depressing. I have lain with Angels in Santo Domingo for $30 in the past. Now everyone wants to get rich, right now. Don't get me wrong, there are still great deals, they are just a whole lot fewer and further between.

When I choose the D.R. it's because I get to spend a little time with friends whom I don't get to see very often more than any other reason.

Mr. Smooth
02-07-2018, 04:30 PM
For anyone going down for this invasion, or anytime really, I reserved a room at Hotel Castello Italiano through www.booking .com.

Will run me $50 for 2 nights, including tax. A straight shot north of the parque on the west end of Duarte. Looks to be all of a 6-8 minute walk from the Piano Bar section of Duarte.

Has a bar, restaurant and pool. I'll be there for a couple nights on Memorial Day weekend.

809-864-3254

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-07-2018, 07:07 PM
I'll be there for a couple nights on Memorial Day weekend.

809-864-3254

How many days?

Mr. Smooth
02-08-2018, 04:36 AM
How many days?

Two nights.

Arriving at SDQ on that Sunday afternoon, the day before Memorial Day, and leaving on the Metro or Caribe bus on Tuesday.

I'll be in Sosua the final 5 nights.

As Grey said, even though there are chicas around, a trip there for me is at least as much for meeting up with friends, bm's and other assorted societal rejects. :rofl:

The chicas remain a piece of the pie, but no longer the whole pie.

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Two nights.

Arriving at SDQ on that Sunday afternoon, the day before Memorial Day, and leaving on the Metro or Caribe bus on Tuesday.

I'll be in Sosua the final 5 nights.

As Grey said, even though there are chicas around, a trip there for me is at least as much for meeting up with friends, bm's and other assorted societal rejects. :rofl:

The chicas remain a piece of the pie, but no longer the whole pie.

Only two nights?

Mr. Smooth
02-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Only two nights?

Yes, only have a week off then, and departing from POP. I still enjoy Sosua, and a couple of day trips to PP. I like both spots, Sosua clearly has the better beach scene to me, but the nightlife on Duarte with the closed street makes for a much livlier street scene. And El Batey disco is much preferable to Classicos.

Have friends in both places, more naturally in Sosua, and would like to stay longer if time and money would allow. But 3 months after that, I will be back on the Kenyan coast for 2 weeks, with maybe a side trip to Uganda or Ethiopia thrown in. Haven't decided for sure yet. Only have so much vacation time, gotta spread it around throughout the year.

Come on down to Boca that weekend. I'd like to at least meet you and shake your hand, might even even bring you a zip lock baggie of fudge! :corky:

greydread
02-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Yes, only have a week off then, and departing from POP. I still enjoy Sosua, and a couple of day trips to PP. I like both spots, Sosua clearly has the better beach scene to me, but the nightlife on Duarte with the closed street makes for a much livlier street scene. And El Batey disco is much preferable to Classicos.

Have friends in both places, more naturally in Sosua, and would like to stay longer if time and money would allow. But 3 months after that, I will be back on the Kenyan coast for 2 weeks, with maybe a side trip to Uganda or Ethiopia thrown in. Haven't decided for sure yet. Only have so much vacation time, gotta spread it around throughout the year.

Come on down to Boca that weekend. I'd like to at least meet you and shake your hand, might even even bring you a zip lock baggie of fudge! :corky:

You have got to meet this guy. He's the one responsible for Ho's wandering around Boca Chica doing amortization calculations on their chocha, in their heads. :rofl:

Westy
02-09-2018, 01:46 AM
You have got to meet this guy. He's the one responsible for Ho's wandering around Boca Chica doing amortization calculations on their chocha, in their heads. :rofl:
I'd be delighted enough to get a taste of his fabled, famous fudge.

If I thought I'd have a chance at that, I'd bring along one of my 80-proof fruitcakes as a fair trade.

greydread
02-09-2018, 07:25 AM
I'd be delighted enough to get a taste of his fabled, famous fudge.

If I thought I'd have a chance at that, I'd bring along one of my 80-proof fruitcakes as a fair trade.
I was talking about the other guy. JDR deserves a t-shirt that reads "fun with arithmetic". He's got Ho's thinking high volume sales and term contracts and group rates.

CentralNJDude
02-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Looks like Boca was in my destiny.. Damn Passport is expiring early July and no appointments in NYC to get it renewed before the 14th.. With the hassle I had with getting the United flight corrected, I think my karma and Minky's mojo was steering me here.. Will see some of the guys during my trip..

minkyboodle
02-11-2018, 10:47 AM
I get there on Thursday night the 15th, was thinking of staying in, guess that karma is pushing for some time on Duarte! Glad you are coming down hombre!!

CentralNJDude
02-11-2018, 11:58 AM
I get there on Thursday night the 15th, was thinking of staying in, guess that karma is pushing for some time on Duarte! Glad you are coming down hombre!!

Stay in during the day; night time prowls are in order..
Weather forecast looks pretty good!!

bailar
02-12-2018, 10:37 AM

Good timing ,,, you can miss all the V-Day BS.

CentralNJDude
02-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Good timing ,,, you can miss all the V-Day BS.

Damn, I get there on Valentines day since I am flying out on Wed.. Do I need to make a dinner reservation in advance for my TBD date?:rofl:

minkyboodle
02-13-2018, 07:20 AM
CentralNJDude take it easy on em tomorrow night!

DMV
02-13-2018, 11:29 AM
For those who would want a more relax feel than Boca, take trip to playa Guayacanes. Just a few mins past Boca.
I used to think it was a small beach but that was the beach before you get to this one.

It a long beach beach, more relaxed than boca, didn't get assaulted every 5 mins from the vendors. Only vendors that came to my table were the ones selling seafood. I went on a Sunday so it was mostly families, but there were some nice talent running around.

If you find something in Boca and want to spend a few hours away from there try this beach.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149178&d=1518539178

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149179&d=1518539178

DMV
02-13-2018, 11:39 AM
At the end of Playa Guayacanes is a small resort, Playa Esmeralda. It's really just a small hotel but it has 2 restaurants a pool and nice grounds.

They don't offer a day pass but you can use all the facilities, as long as you spend at least 1mill pesos there. Easy to do if you get some drinks and food. So not a bad option if you want to use the pool and have a private beach. Very laid back place. Checked out the menu precise and they were a little high but what you would find at restaurants on the beach.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149176&d=1518539178

One restaurant is for the all inclusive. The other is ala cart. That's the one you can use if you are just going for a day. It's off to the left in the foto.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149177&d=1518539178

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-13-2018, 12:43 PM
At the end of Playa Guayacanes is a small resort, Playa Esmeralda. It's really just a small hotel but it has 2 restaurants a pool and nice grounds.

They don't offer a day pass but you can use all the facilities, as long as you spend at least 1mill pesos there. Easy to do if you get some drinks and food. So not a bad option if you want to use the pool and have a private beach. Very laid back place. Checked out the menu precise and they were a little high but what you would find at restaurants on the beach.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149176&d=1518539178)

One restaurant is for the all inclusive. The other is ala cart. That's the one you can use if you are just going for a day. It's off to the left in the foto.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149177&d=1518539178)

Looks very nice.

minkyboodle
02-13-2018, 01:44 PM
Cool looks good DMV thanks for the info!

Hunter
02-13-2018, 01:57 PM
Cool looks good DMV thanks for the info!

Did you pay 30 bucks to cupid? Any imports at all?

greydread
02-13-2018, 03:54 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149176&d=1518539178)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149177&d=1518539178)
We started going to Playa Esmeralda on $35 day pass back in 2007 and it was well worth it. The food was very good and besides the many steam plate dishes they had a pasta chef who's cook up something to anyone's liking. It was a nice place to take sand to the beach and never crowded as the Juan Dolio day resort experience tends to be. All you can eat and drink (Dominican beers and rum/ rail drinks), a private beach and pool made for a great day trip out of the Capital at least once every trip. The beach is nice but there's a lot of seaweed and rocks and chunks of coral off shore so wear your surf moc's.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/87594a6cd848ba094.jpg

See that dark stuff under the water's surface? That's the seaweed and it's thick enough to wrap around your ankle. It also hides the rocks and coral chunks which won't kill you but can make wading uncomfortable. Juan Dolio has better swimming but Playa Esmeralda (Guayacanes) is a great place to eat, drink, lounge, cuddle and frolic.

DMV
02-13-2018, 04:00 PM

Yeah the trial period was running out so I did. Have a ton of numbers so will find out with ones are worth importing. A couple seem promising (non hos, but time will tell).

Both said they will not come see me until I come to see them first. Don't mind a road trip if I can set up some sure stuff before I'm there.

Hunter
02-13-2018, 04:57 PM
Yeah the trial period was running out so I did. Have a ton of numbers so will find out with ones are worth importing. A couple seem promising (non hos, but time will tell).

Both said they will not come see me until I come to see them first. Don't mind a road trip if I can set up some sure stuff before I'm there.

The question was to mink...but I will take your answer :p

CentralNJDude
02-13-2018, 06:45 PM
The question was to mink...but I will take your answer :p

Curious George is happy! :biggrin:

Wheels up tomorrow morning at 8:41.. Should be a fun few days with the crew.

Hunter
02-13-2018, 06:52 PM

Find that smoker you pulled in Batey again :p

This invasion is all fucked up....essex gone skynrd gone....u leave when I arrive....

the cluster fuck invasion is new name :p

CentralNJDude
02-13-2018, 07:48 PM

This invasion is all fucked up....essex gone skynrd gone....u leave when I arrive....

Yeah cluster fuck is probably very appropriate. Lets see what Batey has at nights; always a few gems in there. Kind of hard to stay up late every night; getting old sucks.

minkyboodle
02-13-2018, 10:48 PM

Cluster fuck invasion you say? LOL

I paid 30 bucks but everyone is looking for Mr long term Me right. That combined with my laziness means no imports for me so far. I have a few on Facebook but doubt I will have much luck.

That reminds me, need to cancel that so I don't forget next month!!

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-15-2018, 12:52 PM
So who is going and where is everyone staying?

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-15-2018, 01:29 PM

I may join in.

Hunter
02-15-2018, 01:40 PM
mink plane issues....has to pull his pud in NC 1 more night :eek2:

Yimmy joins - look out :p

minkyboodle
02-15-2018, 01:55 PM
Yimmy Yimmy Yimmy
Join in
Gotta do this all again tomorrow. Take 2 hope it's smoother. Fuck AA!!

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-15-2018, 02:12 PM
Yimmy Yummy Yummy
Join in
Gotta do this all again tomorrow. Take 2 hope it's smoother. Fuck AA!!

I just booked my room. See you in a few days.

minkyboodle
02-15-2018, 02:19 PM
What are the dates?

CentralNJDude
02-15-2018, 04:52 PM
Yimmy is coming; hide your pizza and hide your girls. :lol:

psriches
02-16-2018, 12:03 AM
I just booked my room. See you in a few days.When is the last time you were up north??

Atlantic City Jimmy
02-16-2018, 07:19 AM
When is the last time you were up north??

I think 2007.

Al Nyc
02-16-2018, 10:52 AM
What is it about Boca Chica that you guys love so much? I visited BC three times, all in the the day time and I was not impressed at all. At every block there were hustlers aggressively trying to get my attention and the girls that I saw, well, let's put it this way, they have to pay me to be with them. Now mind you, I never to BC at night to comment on it. Is it better at night? Are there attractive girls around? Any Venezuelan chicas?

JDR
02-16-2018, 11:32 AM
What is it about Boca Chica that you guys love so much? I visited BC three times, all in the the day time and I was not impressed at all. At every block there were hustlers aggressively trying to get my attention and the girls that I saw, well, let's put it this way, they have to pay me to be with them. Now mind you, I never to BC at night to comment on it. Is it better at night? Are there attractive girls around? Any Venezuelan chicas?

Firstly:

1 - My hotel is great and only a 5 minute walk to the beach
2 - The street is closed from 7-2 everyday
3 - Many small campo's around with fresh chicas
4 - Plenty of places to get calzones

Join in on one of our invasions

Westy
02-16-2018, 05:08 PM

Gonna miss seeing you in AC this afternoon, but it is what it is....

Have a great time!

Westy
02-16-2018, 05:12 PM
I just booked my room. See you in a few days.
Good for you! And it's about time!

JDR
02-16-2018, 07:56 PM
Good for you! And it's about time!

Just the beginning of the next 100 trips.

minkyboodle
02-17-2018, 02:39 AM
Batay kind of slow. CentralNJDude saw my laziness lol he can comment. Jacuzzi fria no es mi feliz

Hunter
02-17-2018, 09:09 AM
Batay kind of slow. CentralNJDude saw my laziness lol he can comment. Jacuzzi fria no es mi feliz

Mink still got nuisance nut :p

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 09:50 AM
Hung out at El Batey last night. More men than women..All the Duarte street crew trickled in.. Wasnt looking to pull unless something caught my eye.
Mink finds something that he likes; girl is leaving the place; Mink knocks our table and beer bottles over; cant catch up to girl.. :rofl: Fucking died laughing!!

JDR
02-17-2018, 09:58 AM
Hung out at El Batey last night. More men than women..All the Duarte street crew trickled in.. Wasnt looking to pull unless something caught my eye.
Mink finds something that he likes; girl is leaving the place; Mink knocks our table and beer bottles over; cant catch up to girl.. :rofl: Fucking died laughing!!

I can picture that.

minkyboodle
02-17-2018, 11:34 AM
And I didn't catch her lol. So lazy lol

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 12:44 PM

You tried and thats what matters.:iconTU:

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 12:46 PM
Some random pics

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149297&stc=1http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149298&stc=1

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Apologies for the sideway orientation.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149299&stc=1

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 12:49 PM
Always good to freshen up.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149300&stc=1

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Attention to details while showering.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149301&stc=1

CentralNJDude
02-17-2018, 12:51 PM
I think we are nearly done.. Hot water showers are a treat.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149302&stc=1

XXX
02-17-2018, 12:54 PM

Minky,,,,,,if the pickings look slim,,,,maybe you should try the number i gave you,,,,,:wink:

Or if you want ,i could reach out 1st to see if shed come,,,,,,,,

XXX
02-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Apologies for the sideway orientation.
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149299&stc=1)

Nice Dark Chocolate buddy,,,,,:ilike:

JDR
02-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Always good to freshen up.
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149300&stc=1)

You should be in there as well, but not in the picture

rafa72
02-17-2018, 02:44 PM
Hola amigos i
have been laying low on here lately
I have been very busy but I’m baaaaack

see y’all in boca chica
I boarded my plane and await take off
good times and mucho sexo ahead !!!

I have a nice line up of chicas from nearby areas

and some bodacious hotties from the capital that await my pesos to summons them
lol

im staying at costa linda
10 nights 450 impuestos

incluido
After this likkle trip Il be a gold member on AA
we shall see how that works out

JDR
02-17-2018, 02:53 PM
Hola amigos i

see y’all in boca chica

lol

10 nights 450 impuestos

incluido

We all go home next Monday?

j_d66
02-17-2018, 04:02 PM
Hola amigos i

see y’all in boca chica

lol

10 nights 450 impuestos

incluido

You do realize that the qualification period for elite status starts over on January 1 right?

You must have been a busy flyer so far this year to get yourself qualified that quickly no wonder you have been quiet

Have you been to Asia and didn't tell us :biggrin:

Mr. Smooth
02-17-2018, 04:57 PM

Cool...calm....cultured.....debonair....self assured.....refined.....thy name is Minky! :rofl:

minkyboodle
02-17-2018, 07:48 PM
Minky,,,,,,if the pickings look slim,,,,maybe you should try the number i gave you,,,,,:wink:

Or if you want ,i could reach out 1st to see if shed come,,,,,,,,

She was in Batay last night guess that Italian boyfriend is slacking. Lol I’m still pissed I punted last night. Back at the plate tonight !!

XXX
02-17-2018, 08:34 PM
She was in Batay last night guess that Italian boyfriend is slacking. Lol I’m still pissed I punted last night. Back at the plate tonight !!

Im sure youll have better luck tonight,,,,,:iconTU:

PapiQueRico
02-17-2018, 09:59 PM
I just looked at the bottom of this thread and I see Rafa and Minky are on. YO DUDES it's 10:00 on Saturday night. GO GET LAID!!!

bailar
02-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Carry on boys,,,,

minkyboodle
02-18-2018, 02:01 AM
I just looked at the bottom of this thread and I see Rafa and Minky are on. YO DUDES it's 10:00 on Saturday night. GO GET LAID!!!

Done And done Rafa in Minuto lol

greydread
02-18-2018, 06:28 AM
The best Chicas don't even show up at El Batey until 1am. :rofl:

JDR
02-18-2018, 07:03 AM

Too early for that.

CentralNJDude
02-18-2018, 04:54 PM
The best Chicas don't even show up at El Batey until 1am. :rofl:

Usually Grey; been a little slow here this week.
Yayow and his friends and me and Minky were chilling at Piano Bar; owner's bday... Way too much rum and beer flowing.
Went to El batey later; had made friends with three lookers from SD who all happen to be taller than me in their heels.:biggrin:
Minky headed there earlier with his date and then made a quick exit.
Had a lot of entertainment watching my amigas brush off the Romeos.
Girl didnt want to take any pics. Lots of fun dancing in the room UTu.. As she is taller we keep switching leads...

Down with the Grey Syndrome today. Minky was kind enough to get some electrolytes and Pepto....

greydread
02-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Usually Grey; been a little slow here this week.
Yayow and his friends and me and Minky were chilling at Piano Bar; owner's bday... Way too much rum and beer flowing.
Went to El batey later; had made friends with three lookers from SD who all happen to be taller than me in their heels.:biggrin:
Minky headed there earlier with his date and then made a quick exit.
Had a lot of entertainment watching my amigas brush off the Romeos.
Girl didnt want to take any pics. Lots of fun dancing in the room UTu.. As she is taller we keep switching leads...

Down with the Grey Syndrome today. Minky was kind enough to get some electrolytes and Pepto....
Yeah....we're gonna need pic's. :rofl:

This sounds too good to miss. Watch out for that E-Coli. That shit will ruin a perfectly good time.

psriches
02-18-2018, 07:47 PM
Firstly:

1 - My hotel is great and only a 5 minute walk to the beach
2 - The street is closed from 7-2 everyday
3 - Many small campo's around with fresh chicas
4 - Plenty of places to get calzones

Join in on one of our invasions:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

minkyboodle
02-18-2018, 08:03 PM
For anyone going down for this invasion, or anytime really, I reserved a room at Hotel Castello Italiano through www.booking .com.

Will run me $50 for 2 nights, including tax. A straight shot north of the parque on the west end of Duarte. Looks to be all of a 6-8 minute walk from the Piano Bar section of Duarte.

Has a bar, restaurant and pool. I'll be there for a couple nights on Memorial Day weekend.

809-864-3254

I think you will be pleased. I am right across the street from there. It’s a quick walk to Duarte and there is a colmado with all you need right around the corner. Has a more quiet vibe

Mr. Smooth
02-18-2018, 09:48 PM
I think you will be pleased. I am right across the street from there. It’s a quick walk to Duarte and there is a colmado with all you need right around the corner. Has a more quiet vibe

Thanks for the info. I've picked what turned out to be a few dives to flop at in my day while perusing online, maybe this one will turn out to be a solid spot to hang your hat when in Boca.

One of the things that I like about Boca that is pretty much absent in Sosua, is the number of colmados to hang out in. Grab a chair, a small bottle of rum, a mixer, some ice, and with Dominican music playing and creating a nice vibe, throw in a couple of sexy chicas that always seem to be around to share in the drink and chat, and you have got yourself a nice little party going on.

Who needs to hit the club? The party has come to you! :iconTU:

minkyboodle
02-18-2018, 09:59 PM
Lol Smooth just after I posted I went down there and shop guy was in full Dominican melt down. Screaming st his woman, holding his kid. I have a feeling he might be bound for jail. I got the fuck out. But it is still less than 5 down to the park. There is a casa a block over, bout to check out

Mr. Smooth
02-18-2018, 10:20 PM
Lol Smooth just after I posted I went down there and shop guy was in full Dominican melt down. Screaming st his woman, holding his kid. I have a feeling he might be bound for jail. I got the fuck out. But it is still less than 5 down to the park. There is a casa a block over, bout to check out

Well how about that! You even get real life family drama played out before your very eyes. Like a reality show!

Minky my boy....we must take our entertainment as it comes, warts and all.

Got a feeling you ain't going to forget birthday number 4-0! :corky:

BigDave
02-19-2018, 01:40 PM
ok from our group whatsup , Jimmy got to the airport, went to desk to register for bump list, wound up not being needed but he was upgraded to 1st for applying!!
He should be in air now on way to Boca Chica!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149330&stc=1

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149328&stc=1http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149329&stc=1http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149327&stc=1http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149326&stc=1

JDR
02-20-2018, 06:11 AM
ok from our group whatsup , Jimmy got to the airport, went to desk to register for bump list, wound up not being needed but he was upgraded to 1st for applying!!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149330&stc=1)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149328&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149329&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149327&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149326&stc=1)

Glad to see my pictures are loaded. I will move to my report when I get home.

MrHappy
02-20-2018, 07:04 AM
Some random pics

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149297&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149298&stc=1)

Oh YEAH BABY!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149336&d=1519128624

MrHappy
02-20-2018, 07:07 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149330&stc=1)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149328&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149329&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149327&stc=1)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149326&stc=1)

BAM!!! A good omen indeed!

rafa72
02-21-2018, 03:48 AM
Sorry Guys. Lazy mongerinh

but I think I can speck for the guys
we are having a fuckin blast
im on a roooolllll
live report I got a girl piano bar. A total shock she came home with me
I’m self proclaiming me. The new king lol
haye hate hate