PDA

View Full Version : 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

quietcorner911
12-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Elvis has sold Pica Flor. A Dominican guy from New York has bought it,seemed like a cool dude. We'll see what happens from here,my guess is Elvis will pop up somewhere but who knows.

j_d66
12-02-2017, 04:35 PM
He probably new it was only a matter of time before the powers that be come after him so get paid and get out while the getting is good and move somewhere else and start all over again.

psriches
12-02-2017, 05:17 PM
He probably new it was only a matter of time before the powers that be come after him so get paid and get out while the getting is good and move somewhere else and start all over again.OR, it just wasn't making money.

psriches
12-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Elvis has sold Pica Flor. A Dominican guy from New York has bought it,seemed like a cool dude. We'll see what happens from here,my guess is Elvis will pop up somewhere but who knows.By the way, I wonder what's actually being sold? Its basically a large hut with a kitchen and cheap furniture. And the space is rented. Maybe the girls quarters in the back??

The Sage
12-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Its a bar restaurant. My guess is he sold the bar and kitchen equipment, tables and chairs, maybe a van or two and recouped the cost of any improvements he made. He also got paid for whatever cash flow he brought in. The question now is who’s going to manage the girls. Herding cats requires a very unique skill set.

By the way, I wonder what's actually being sold? Its basically a large hut with a kitchen and cheap furniture. And the space is rented. Maybe the girls quarters in the back??

Jimmydr
12-02-2017, 06:22 PM
By the way, I wonder what's actually being sold? Its basically a large hut with a kitchen and cheap furniture. And the space is rented. Maybe the girls quarters in the back??

Like most things, maybe just the lease.:corky:

QueGuapo
12-03-2017, 08:53 AM
I heard of this place but never really understood where it is located. Also anybody knows the prices? I remember the place run by Elvis in Cabarete had very high prices for the girls ( about 150$ for the night)

quietcorner911
12-03-2017, 09:33 AM
OR, it just wasn't making money.Are you kidding?? He was making money hand over fist. His take on the girls was $25. on a short session and $50. on an overnight session. My guess would be at least 40 sessions overall a day,if it was a 50/50 split between short time and overnight that's $1500. a night x 7 nights a week = $10,500. a week. His bar and restaurant income probably covered his expenses or close.

psriches
12-03-2017, 09:34 AM
I heard of this place but never really understood where it is located. Also anybody knows the prices? I remember the place run by Elvis in Cabarete had very high prices for the girls ( about 150$ for the night)$100 short time/$150 TLN. Located just outside sosua, main road heading in the direction of cabaret. Pass road toward casa linda; close to the turn off for Ocean Village.

psriches
12-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Are you kidding?? He was making money hand over fist. His take on the girls was $25. on a short session and $50. on an overnight session. My guess would be at least 40 sessions overall a day,if it was a 50/50 split between short time and overnight that's $1500. a night x 7 nights a week = $10,500. a week. His bar and restaurant income probably covered his expenses or close.I won't argue the splits and restaurant. I just disagree that he was averaging anywhere near 40 sessions a day. I find that hard to believe. JMHOOC (just my humble opinion of course)

By the way, the restaurant was outstanding. I used to get the Dominican special all the time. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the girls. A little out of my range.

QueGuapo
12-03-2017, 11:19 AM
I won't argue the splits and restaurant. I just disagree that he was averaging anywhere near 40 sessions a day. I find that hard to believe. JMHOOC (just my humble opinion of course)

By the way, the restaurant was outstanding. I used to get the Dominican special all the time. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the girls. A little out of my range.

how many girls did he have? and how many?

camaro1257
12-03-2017, 11:52 AM

Info from another Pica Flor thread:

Pica Flor Details

The proprietor of Pica Flor is Elvis the same owner of the place in Cabarette next to Janet's Supermarket. From what I can see he has a great business model for those who are interested in PFP in Sosua. Short-time is $100.00 the chic receives 3000 pesos and the balance goes to the house. Officially you get 1 nut but that is negotiable. Take out all day is $150.00 the chic receives 5000 pesos and the balance goes to the house. Officially you get 2 nuts but that is negotiable. You pay the house before you leave and can tip the chics if you like when they return to work but it is not obligatory.

Chics are contractually obligated for 2 weeks and stay in lodging provided by Elvis. They pay 2000 pesos for lodging during their stay. They work 7 days a week without a day off but get breaks to change shower etc. They pay 500 pesos a day for food. There is a special menu rice and beans fried chicken soup etc. They can eat 3 meals a day but if they want to eat from the regular menu they have to pay regular menu prices.

Basically Elvis earns 2000 pesos every time a chic leaves with a client and he makes money off the restaurant and the bar. In addition he has an arrangement with taxi drivers and people who bring in business but I did not ask my chic what the arrangement was.

I always enjoy eating there and the food is reasonable prices but it always takes an extended period of time to prepare.

The above information was gleaned from one of the chics who worked there.

Number of chics:

This depends on the time of day and how much client traffic there is. I have seen as many as 40 and as few as 10.

The Sage
12-03-2017, 11:55 AM
At least 60 during Thursday to Sunday when I was there last week. Probably 40 Sunday to Thursday. My counts assume that I never saw all the girls since some would be out working. My buddy had a friend who was working there and she claimed that on a given day 60% of the girls were take by 7 pm. It wouldn’t surprise me if over a weeks time he was averaging 40 salidas a day taking into consideration that some girls were doing more than one a day.

QueGuapo
12-03-2017, 12:40 PM
At least 60 during Thursday to Sunday when I was there last week. Probably 40 Sunday to Thursday. My counts assume that I never saw all the girls since some would be out working. My buddy had a friend who was working there and she claimed that on a given day 60% of the girls were take by 7 pm. It wouldn’t surprise me if over a weeks time he was averaging 40 salidas a day taking into consideration that some girls were doing more than one a day.

oh wow. it reminds me of Passions

psriches
12-03-2017, 04:40 PM
oh wow. it reminds me of PassionsYup!!

What I've found over the years, is that mongers will pay extra to have an abundance of 7's, 8's and 9's in one controlled location. So it eliminates the need to hunt. (nothing wrong with that)

Jimmydr
12-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Yup!!

What I've found over the years, is that mongers will pay extra to have an abundance of 7's, 8's and 9's in one controlled location. So it eliminates the need to hunt. (nothing wrong with that)

It keeps them out of our playgrounds.

Shogun Warrior
12-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Yup!!

We have that still in Sosua, its called Classico's and the Merengue Bar!!! Both are still in operation.

psriches
12-03-2017, 09:13 PM
We still have that in Sosua, its called Classico's and the Merengue Bar!!! Both are still in operation.But my point is that there are 1's, 2's, 3's, etc to sift through at classicos and in the street; whereas most would agree that the flugliest chica in Pica Flor is still a borderline 7. And we're talking about looks, not attitude. I know some of the 1's and 2's have great attitude and performance; but the guys that go to pica flor want the eye candy as well as good attitude.

The Sage
12-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Last trip I continually found Pica quality in the streets/clubs, but they were mostly unicorns. In no way was there any concentration of talent like at Pica. Not to blow my own horn, but the truth is most guys can’t pick up the quality of puta I can as well can a few other vets. Those guys if they like 7-9 talent are much better served by going to Pica than they are trying to pick up in Clasicos or Merengue. For a guy like that the Pica premium is worth it.

camaro1257
12-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Last trip I continually found Pica quality in the streets/clubs, but they were mostly unicorns. In no way was there any concentration of talent like at Pica. Not to blow my own horn, but the truth is most guys can’t pick up the quality of puta I can as well can a few other vets. Those guys if they like 7-9 talent are much better served by going to Pica than they are trying to pick up in Clasicos or Merengue. For a guy like that the Pica premium is worth it.

If the bottom line for the pro in Sosua is money would it be fair to say all the novice monger has to do is pay her price to score?

The Sage
12-03-2017, 11:39 PM
The problem is getting into position to make the offer then convincing her to accept it. The more attractive girls have options. You need to provide her with a bit of proof that you're worth her time. First though you need to approach them and many guys just can't generate the courage to do so. Bottom line is that for a certain type of girl just having pesos ain't going to do it for you.

In example, I was with a buddy of mine when we encountered this little thing on the street. Very pretty girl. You've probably seen her before. I had to go back and forth with her for about 10 minutes before she agreed to leave with me. Next time I saw my friend he said that he admired how I did that because she was really playing hard to get. She's a very pretty girl. She was playing hard to get because she has options. She wanted more money that I was willing to give her. We compromised. Child fell in love with my vibrator. She turned out to be a good time. The amazing thing was she'd walk back and forth on the strip and guys wouldn't approach her. Could be they didn't think she had enough ass. How foolish. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/IMG_6468_zpscbhincfc.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/jazzy1070/media/IMG_6468_zpscbhincfc.jpg.html)

If the bottom line for the pro in Sosua is money would it be fair to say all the novice monger has to do is pay her price to score?

camaro1257
12-04-2017, 12:07 AM
The problem is getting into position to make the offer then convincing her to accept it. The more attractive girls have options. You need to provide her with a bit of proof that you're worth her time. First though you need to approach them and many guys just can't generate the courage to do so. Bottom line is that for a certain type of girl just having pesos ain't going to do it for you.

In example, I was with a buddy of mine when we encountered this little thing on the street. Very pretty girl. You've probably seen her before. I had to go back and forth with her for about 10 minutes before she agreed to leave with me. Next time I saw my friend he said that he admired how I did that because she was really playing hard to get. She's a very pretty girl. She was playing hard to get because she has options. She wanted more money that I was willing to give her. We compromised. Child fell in love with my vibrator. She turned out to be a good time. The amazing thing was she'd walk back and forth on the strip and guys wouldn't approach her. Could be they didn't think she had enough ass. How foolish. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Click to see pic (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/IMG_6468_zpscbhincfc.jpg)

Gotcha, I probably wouldn't say anything to her either...if I did and she didn't accept my offer I would walk...so I see what you are saying.

The Sage
12-04-2017, 12:24 AM
I'll post a picture of the star of the trip in your thread since it's in green. This woman was simply gorgeous. I grab her the moment I saw her and kept her for two days. Would have kept her for more, but her kid got sick and had to go back to SDQ. If you ever see her grab her she has off the chart skills.

Gotcha, I probably wouldn't say anything to her either...if I did and she didn't accept my offer I would walk...so I see what you are saying.

Jimmydr
12-04-2017, 06:22 AM

Click to see pic (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/jazzy1070/IMG_6468_zpscbhincfc.jpg)

Very nice

j_d66
03-25-2018, 01:04 AM
So word is that Elivs has raised the prices at Pica Flor to $200 LT. Yes 10,000RD

Complete and utter lunacy but he must feel there is a group of simps that are willing to pay those inflated prices

I wonder if the chica is still only getting 5,000RD of that

Ratt
03-25-2018, 03:01 AM
So word is that Elivs has raised the prices at Pica Flor to $200 LT. Yes 10,000RD
Thats a lot of money, so now I can stay at home, visit my fav FKK-Club and save the flight :rofl:

j_d66
03-25-2018, 03:38 AM
Thats a lot of money, so now I can stay at home, visit my fav FKK-Club and save the flight :rofl:

You don't need Pica Flor there are plenty of quality chicas available at a very small fraction of that price.

Pica Flor is a very small part of what Sosua and the DR has to offer

Al Nyc
03-25-2018, 04:40 AM

Complete and utter lunacy but he must feel there is a group of simps that are willing to pay those inflated prices

Please!! Authorities in DR, raid that establishment!! Please!!

sopranostingray
03-25-2018, 06:50 AM

Didn't he sell that place about 4 months ago?

j_d66
03-25-2018, 10:58 AM
Didn't he sell that place about 4 months ago?

Well i dont have any first hand knowledge about the place but I did read that he sold it as well to someone in New York or something

Maybe Elvis it just managing it and its the dip shit owners getting greedy

The Sage
03-25-2018, 01:00 PM
My my how rumors get started. Someone on another board claimed the price had increased to $200 for 24 hours. The problem is the price has always been $200 for 24 hours. The $150 applies for sometime in the afternoon to 9 am in the morning. I’m not saying the price hasn’t changed. I’m just say that at this point it’s hearsay supported by what appears to be a misunderstanding.

j_d66
03-25-2018, 01:25 PM
My my how rumors get started. Someone on another board claimed the price had increased to $200 for 24 hours. The problem is the price has always been $200 for 24 hours. The $150 applies for sometime in the afternoon to 9 am in the morning. I’m not saying the price hasn’t changed. I’m just say that at this point it’s hearsay supported by what appears to be a misunderstanding.

Well whether its 7500RD or 10,000RD there is absolutely no reason to pay that kind of money in the DR

distantvoyeur
03-25-2018, 02:42 PM
Don't care how much he charges. I am not his target clientele.

He will either price out of the market or survive.

Went there once, didn't see anything worth the price to me. Doesn't mean there weren't any cuties, just nothing I would pay that kind of money for when I can get the same level for cheaper if I just look and wait.

Since there is cerveza while I am waiting and looking, it is not a problem. :lol::rofl:

Niche marketing always causes conflict and discussion. Good luck to him, he must still have customers.

If he was preying on uninformed people it would be bad but majority of people are aware, since you have to go to the middle of nowhere to even look.....

The Sage
03-25-2018, 02:51 PM
I paid it once for a video vixen who spoke decent English. I actually feel I got my money’s worth and would do it again for a woman of her quality and skill set. Stayed in touch after our encounter. She has actually performed in a few Dominican music videos as a supporting and central character. Personally I can’t condemn a guy for spending 7,500 pesos for two nuts with what he might consider his dream girl. Guys want to believe they do, but not everyone can access Sosua’s finest. Also there’s a reason Elvis has a large group of lighter skinned women working there.

Well whether its 7500RD or 10,000RD there is absolutely no reason to pay that kind of money in the DR

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-25-2018, 02:52 PM
I paid it once for a video vixen who spoke decent English. I actually feel I got my money’s worth and would do it again for a woman of her quality and skill set. Stayed in touch after our encounter. She has actually performed in a few Dominican music videos as a supporting and central character. Personally I can’t condemn a guy for spending 7,500 pesos for two nuts with what he might consider his dream girl. Guys want to believe they do, but not everyone can access Sosua’s finest. Also there’s a reason Elvis has a large group of lighter skinned women working there.

I bet you had 50 or more Dream girls if not more.

The Sage
03-25-2018, 03:05 PM
For some reason those youngsters like me. I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I bet you had 50 or more Dream girls if not more.

j_d66
03-25-2018, 03:22 PM

Right but I gotta believe that was the exception and not the rule for you there and you are not paying that with most of the girls you are spending time with.

But you didn't get this girl of your dreams from Pica Flor either did you?

A true PSE experience is probably worth paying a little extra for but gotta believe there are plenty of opportunities for something special below 7,500 RD and I doubt there are to many board members here that are dropping that kind of coin in the DR for a session with any regularity but I could be wrong about that to.

I have never been to Pica Flor so perhaps I am speaking out of turn but I have never seen anything posted about a chica that comes from there that would be worthy of a 7,500-10,000 RD payday but maybe I am missing out on something.

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-25-2018, 03:42 PM
For some reason those youngsters like me. I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Another 20 years or so

WSJ3
03-25-2018, 04:34 PM

https://s26.postimg.org/c6x0cn0i1/received_10212728438638970.gif (https://postimages.org/)

I get it that they are beautiful 10s, but what are you going to do for 24 hours?

https://s26.postimg.org/box9ii3dl/2aedf2fd-31d5-434f-a34c-20f0c0444f85.gif (https://postimages.org/)

I don't see the value added unless you have super chemistry (with the PICA FLOR chica) the money would be better spent on multiple chicas IMHO.

https://s26.postimg.org/zfwn0s3mh/4b0b7113-7cfe-4975-84e0-826e42dc8c73.gif (https://postimages.org/)

distantvoyeur
03-25-2018, 04:50 PM
There have been numerous discussions on a local board here about pricing.

When people pay more they have the belief that they are getting some thing a little less worn.

High cost girls are happy with the lower volume. High paying mongers are happy with the road less travelled.

Room for all kinds of level of pay for play. I'll stick with mine but I will not call out someone for theirs.

Over the years I have learned, as have a lot of members here, that what a Weekend Warrior pays does not affect what I will pay. They will charge more when they can.

Girls have learned that the villa crews go there, money flows. Good luck to them.

I have never been to Pica Flor so perhaps I am speaking out of turn but I have never seen anything posted about a chica that comes from there that would be worthy of a 7,500-10,000 RD payday but maybe I am missing out on something.

The Sage
03-25-2018, 05:19 PM
24 hours with a chick even a favorita is not my thing. I need a break no matter how good the company is. I have one right now that checks all the boxes, but she lives in SDQ and a visit from her means 72 not 24 hours. I hate to let her go, but that’s too much time with one woman even though when she’s there she’s lierally the finest thing in Sosua and she’s a sweetheart.

Click to see pic (https://postimages.org/)

I get it that they are beautiful 10s, but what are you going to do for 24 hours?

I don't see the value added unless you have super chemistry (with the PICA FLOR chica) the money would be better spent on multiple chicas IMHO.

The Sage
03-25-2018, 05:29 PM
I paid $150 once for the aforementioned video vixen. Over the last year I’ve taken about six chicks out of there ST. Each trip I reserve $100 extra for two takeouts from there provided something there excites me enough. Last trip I took one. I find and capture Pica quality on the street all the time at half the Pica price; however, if I see one at Pica that just does it for I’m not adverse to spending another $50 to have her. I like to treat myself every now and then.

Right but I gotta believe that was the exception and not the rule for you there anvd you are not paying that with most of the girls you are spending time with.

But you didn't get this girl of your dreams from Pica Flor either did you?

A true PSE experience is probably worth paying a little extra for but gotta believe there are plenty of opportunities for something special below 7,500 RD and I doubt there are to many board members here that are dropping that kind of coin in the DR for a session with any regularity but I could be wrong about that to.

yayow
03-25-2018, 05:55 PM
I paid $150 once for the aforementioned video vixen. Over the last year I’ve taken about six chicks out of there ST. Each trip I reserve $100 extra for two takeouts from there provided something there excites me enough. Last trip I took one. I find and capture Pica quality on the street all the time at half the Pica price; however, if I see one at Pica that just does it for I’m not adverse to spending another $50 to have her. I like to treat myself every now and then.

Like I said in the other pica Flor thread, one of my Facebook regular chicas is a pica Flor chica, didn't know it until I saw her foto in one of the threads about pica Flor. Been with her on my last 4 or 5 trips north, when in Puerto Plata and there she gets either 2,000 or maybe 2,500 rd. She is definitely a bargain at my price, but am sure she gets her $100 or $150 while working there she is a real cutie.

Been to pica Flor a few times, but haven't pulled the trigger while actually on their property, I have a hard time paying $100 for a chica, I guess it will be even harder now, that I know she is one of their girls, but can be had away from there at half the price or less.

I am sure one of these days I will pull the trigger on one of their girls for their price, but maybe not?

ezsmile
03-27-2018, 09:00 AM
There have been numerous discussions on a local board here about pricing.

When people pay more they have the belief that they are getting some thing a little less worn.

High cost girls are happy with the lower volume. High paying mongers are happy with the road less travelled.

Room for all kinds of level of pay for play. I'll stick with mine but I will not call out someone for theirs.

Over the years I have learned, as have a lot of members here, that what a Weekend Warrior pays does not affect what I will pay. They will charge more when they can.

Girls have learned that the villa crews go there, money flows. Good luck to them.

I second that! I don't get what the preoccupation is with Pica Flor's pricing. If you like the place and want to spend your money, have at it. If you don't, then don't. So simple!

b3k
03-27-2018, 07:53 PM
What I like and not like about this place
+ Fabulous food
- Too many newbees, weekend warriors and dindu nuffin tribe members
- Way too many chicas for their taste which means too old, curvy, big butt cheeks
- Their styling (makeup/clothes) which are like pseudo upper class costumes that may impress and deceive above visitors after some drinks. If you look at their gestures and body movement you know whats up.
- On top it sucks how many persons in Sosua recommend this place without being asked, how great it is, how the chicas are different to those in Pedro Clisante and if they bring me there, I get a part of their commission, bla bla bla

I was there twice, once alone the whole time and once with a chica at my table. Super model type body, 22 years, looked younger <Can't drop a joke here about her age, it's hard to resist...>. I would have taken her home if she had allowed more than one leche in 3 hours for 4700 DOP.