PDA

View Full Version : 01/2018 - Super Bowl

El-Rey
01-12-2018, 12:06 PM
If anyone is coming down for super bowl, Just an FYI

I am throwing a Pool Party Saturday, Febuary 3rd (Mansion Party 6 minutes outside of Pedro Clisante)

and having the Super Bowl Game at Happy Birthday Bar & Grill...
We have 5 BIG screen TVs and a 100inch projection Screen and the game in English

Feel free to contact me. I am taking reservations for Pool Party (Saturday) and Super Bowl (Sunday)

XXX
01-12-2018, 01:58 PM
If anyone is coming down for super bowl, Just an FYI

I am throwing a Pool Party Saturday, Febuary 3rd (Mansion Party 6 minutes outside of Pedro Clisante)

and having the Super Bowl Game at Happy Birthday Bar & Grill...
We have 5 BIG screen TVs and a 100inch projection Screen and the game in English

Feel free to contact me. I am taking reservations for Pool Party (Saturday) and Super Bowl (Sunday)

Damn,,,that sounds like a great way to enjoy Superbowl Sunday,,,

A pool party,,,,,,

And then back to The Happy Birthday bar to watch my Patriots win another,,,,,,,,,,,,,:iconTU::rolleyes::rofl:

El-Rey
01-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Yep.. Saturday for Pool

and

Sunday for Super Bowl

Saint vs Pats
31-17

sorry

PapiQueRico
01-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Damn,,,that sounds like a great way to enjoy Superbowl Sunday,,,

A pool party,,,,,,

And then back to The Happy Birthday bar to watch my Patriots win another,,,,,,,,,,,,,:iconTU::rolleyes::rofl:

Hhhmmmm I think Jack said something similar before we watched the Super B owl together in Medellin. :rofl::corky::rofl:

No Worries
01-15-2018, 02:12 PM
I hope one day to watch the superbowl in Sosua. But I know I would have to have my room booked monthssss in advance.