PDA

View Full Version : 03/2018 - December 2018 Boca Chica Invasion

JDR
03-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Shall we have another Invasion?

December is always a nice time to Invade

Last Invasion

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?433446-02-2018-Boca-Chica-Trip-53-Days-571-578-(Free-to-see-for-now)

JDR
03-13-2018, 08:27 AM
There will be a feast in Andres

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=150382&d=1520942669

rafa72
03-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Food feast and chica feast

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Food feast and chica feast

Rafa, Jimmy and Grey. Just need out dates set.

rafa72
03-13-2018, 08:34 PM
Rosie want to go tooo
with Claudio
lol

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Rosie want to go tooo
with Claudio
lol

Its not a bad thing for him to be in that corner room.

Adds people to the party

minkyboodle
03-13-2018, 09:32 PM
Rosie want to go tooo
with Claudio
lol

Noooooo lol

Westy
03-18-2018, 06:36 AM
Too early to know, but Boca Chica again could be "bery bery nice."

A good change from the Philippines....

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-18-2018, 08:01 AM

You coming with your wingman?

Westy
03-18-2018, 09:35 AM
You coming with your wingman?
Wingman? I have a wingman?

I am the Lone Beagle, flying Snoopy's doghouse from New York to Paris; it's April, 1927....

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-18-2018, 09:44 AM
Wingman? I have a wingman?

I am the Lone Beagle, flying Snoopy's doghouse from New York to Paris; it's April, 1927....

That guy that you brought along last time.

Westy
03-18-2018, 09:48 AM
That guy that you brought along last time.
I brought a guy along, last time? Who, me? Why would I do that?

What, me worry?

(Google.ph can't find an image of MAD Magazine's Alfred E. Neuman.)

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-18-2018, 09:50 AM
I brought a guy along, last time? Who, me? Why would I do that?

What, me worry?

You forget about Ryan? Nobody else has.

Westy
03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
You forget about Ryan? Nobody else has.

Who's Ryan? Was he in Boca Chica, December 2015, the last time I was there?

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Who's Ryan? Was he in Boca Chica, December 2015, the last time I was there?

You meet him diving and brought him to the Garant with his jar of change.

j_d66
03-18-2018, 02:17 PM

Come back to Jamaica for the July Invasion

or perhaps Kenya the end of August

Both of those would be a good change as well

I don't know if you have checked it out but Kenya has some tremendous diving opportunities as well

Westy
03-18-2018, 06:39 PM

I don't know if you have checked it out but Kenya has some tremendous diving opportunities as well

Kenya looks better to me ... I'm likely to book that trip when I get back to the States.

After Thief Shanee and the dive "instructor" who went spear-fishing and left his basic-scuba students to fend for themselves ...
I leave Jamaica to those who love it. You can have my share!

j_d66
03-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Kenya looks better to me ... I'm likely to book that trip when I get back to the States.

After Thief Shanee and the dive "instructor" who went spear-fishing and left his basic-scuba students to fend for themselves ...
I leave Jamaica to those who love it. You can have my share!

I think Kenya will be an adventure that I would like to try as well

On my radar for this year to I am thinking

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-19-2018, 09:32 AM
I think Kenya will be an adventure that I would like to try as well

On my radar for this year to I am thinking

I am thinking Serre Leon one day

j_d66
03-19-2018, 12:53 PM
I am thinking Serre Leon one day

New adventures keep life interesting for sure

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-19-2018, 03:58 PM
New adventures keep life interesting for sure

Blowjobs and snitzels do.

Hunter
03-19-2018, 04:24 PM

Airfares are killing me....700-800 for July....ughh to MBJ

CentralNJDude
03-19-2018, 09:04 PM

Might as well hit SEA for that price..

greydread
03-20-2018, 06:44 AM
I'm using old AA miles to cover one leg and Southwest coming back (non-stop). You must have about 5 million miles. Have you tried Southwest?

greydread
03-20-2018, 06:47 AM
Might as well hit SEA for that price..
The short trips are pricing right up there with trans-hemispheric flights.

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-20-2018, 07:17 AM
The short trips are pricing right up there with trans-hemispheric flights.

A mix is nice.

Hunter
03-20-2018, 08:21 AM
I'm using old AA miles to cover one leg and Southwest coming back (non-stop). You must have about 5 million miles. Have you tried Southwest?

I tried AA miles and 40 hour flights...fuck them....Dont like to use my United miles for carribeean...use for asia...

Southwest 800 from hartford....I will keep looking....

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-20-2018, 08:22 AM
I tried AA miles and 40 hour flights...fuck them....Dont like to use my United miles for carribeean...use for asia...

It can drop in the next few months.

SeaWeed
03-20-2018, 09:24 AM

around 3 months out is the best time to book on SouthWest or sooner.....inside of 2 months is like trying to hit the lotto
for mi on SouthWest it's 136 for July 1st to Montego Bay last week........and will be 177 to come back the end of August or beginning of September......
under 6 hours total each way via Ft Lauderdale to Tampa.....SouthWest has two flights a day to Montego Bay via Ft Lauderdale compared to none a year ago....yahoooo

minkyboodle
03-20-2018, 09:49 AM
around 3 months out is the best time to book on SouthWest or sooner.....inside of 2 months is like trying to hit the lotto
for mi on SouthWest it's 136 for July 1st to Montego Bay last week........and will be 177 to come back the end of August or beginning of September......
under 6 hours total each way via Ft Lauderdale to Tampa.....SouthWest has two flights a day to Montego Bay via Ft Lauderdale compared to none a year ago....yahoooo

Weed Fort Lauderdale is sweet. Looks like Hunter is having to deal with prices the rest of us non JFK plebians deal with at the moment 😁

Hunter
03-20-2018, 10:09 AM

its 115 days now....so hopefully at 90 things will change...i doubt it though as I remember last year nose bleed also...used my delta miles last years reach.....

Summer is travel time even though its carribean there is still that vacation demand no matter what and lot of people take vacations in July.....

Mr. Smooth
03-20-2018, 03:42 PM

I remember posting on here several years back about hoping Southwest eventually expands to the Caribbean and give the other airlines a run for their money. Since then, they have done just that and I have used them to fly to Belize from Sacramento, thru Denver. But....the fares are not that much, if at all, cheaper than the competition.

Sure, they always advertise low fares, and in some instances that is true. But for those destination resort cities that are popular with travelers, Southwest is in many cases more expensive than AA or Delta or UA.

Instead of going to Jamaica, Hunter, I bet you can get one of those cheap $59 one way fares from Hartford to oh, say, Buffalo, if you are able to depart at 6:35 am on a Tuesday and return at 7:20 am on a Friday.

Do you feel like taking the lead in an ISOC invasion to the original home of the buffalo wing? :rofl:

greydread
03-21-2018, 12:08 AM
I remember posting on here several years back about hoping Southwest eventually expands to the Caribbean and give the other airlines a run for their money. Since then, they have done just that and I have used them to fly to Belize from Sacramento, thru Denver. But....the fares are not that much, if at all, cheaper than the competition.

Sure, they always advertise low fares, and in some instances that is true. But for those destination resort cities that are popular with travelers, Southwest is in many cases more expensive than AA or Delta or UA.

Instead of going to Jamaica, Hunter, I bet you can get one of those cheap $59 one way fares from Hartford to oh, say, Buffalo, if you are able to depart at 6:35 am on a Tuesday and return at 7:20 am on a Friday.

Do you feel like taking the lead in an ISOC invasion to the original home of the buffalo wing? :rofl:
...and the potato chip...

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-22-2018, 09:21 PM
...and the potato chip...

A few bags of chips.

yayow
03-31-2018, 05:41 PM
One of Yimmy's breakfast spots will probably be closing, Freddy who had the spot around the corner from the Garant across from the school died suddenly, heart attack the other night.

Have to find another spot unless his son decides to keep it open.

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-31-2018, 05:54 PM
One of Yimmy's breakfast spots will probably be closing, Freddy who had the spot around the corner from the Garant across from the school died suddenly, heart attack the other night.

Noooooooooooooooooo. not the snitzel guy

yayow
03-31-2018, 06:24 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo. not the snitzel guy

No not him, breakfast guy across from the school with the fresh bread every morning

Atlantic City Jimmy
03-31-2018, 06:30 PM
No not him, breakfast guy across from the school with the fresh bread every morning

Freddie also made Swiss food including snitzel. How old was he?

yayow
03-31-2018, 07:20 PM
Freddie also made Swiss food including snitzel. How old was he?

Not sure how old he was

Atlantic City Jimmy
04-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Not sure how old he was

I hope that other guy makes it until December.

minkyboodle
04-01-2018, 07:29 PM
I hope that other guy makes it until December.

He certainly won't tire himself to death hustling pounding that schnitzel

Atlantic City Jimmy
04-29-2018, 12:15 PM
He certainly won't tire himself to death hustling pounding that schnitzel

Is he still open?

yayow
04-29-2018, 03:23 PM
Is he still open?

I believe he is as of the last time I passed there, but now is low season, so we shall see if he can survive.

Atlantic City Jimmy
04-29-2018, 05:27 PM
I believe he is as of the last time I passed there, but now is low season, so we shall see if he can survive.

Buy one a week and he will.

yayow
04-29-2018, 05:51 PM
Buy one a week and he will.

that's not my job, it makes no difference to me if he survives or not.

greydread
04-29-2018, 06:49 PM
With Xmas eve on a Monday this year, it looks like I'll have 12 days off with pay and not touch a minute of my leave for Winter Break. I like that. I hope I can get El Capitan again. I promise to stay away from street food. I'll probably take 3 meals a day at VOTB.

This trip is exactly how the year should end. I'm thinking a midnight cruise on NYE with a few of us and a few young lovelies who aren't afraid of living well. A little sailing trip to the Capital and back maybe.

Atlantic City Jimmy
04-29-2018, 06:51 PM
With Xmas eve on a Monday this year, it looks like I'll have 12 days off with pay and not touch a minute of my leave for Winter Break. I like that. I hope I can get El Capitan again. I promise to stay away from street food. I'll probably take 3 meals a day at VOTB.

This trip is exactly how the year should end. I'm thinking a midnight cruise on NYE with a few of us and a few young lovelies who aren't afraid of living well. A little sailing trip to the Capital and back maybe.

So you are #4?

With Yayow that makes 5 so far.

greydread
04-29-2018, 06:57 PM
So you are #4?

With Yayow that makes 5 so far.
Don't forget Mr. H. He's single again and can stay out as long as he wants to. :rofl:

Atlantic City Jimmy
04-29-2018, 07:49 PM
Don't forget Mr. H. He's single again and can stay out as long as he wants to. :rofl:

He never comes.

greydread
04-29-2018, 09:16 PM
He never comes.
So we make him an offer he don't refuse....:rofl:

Jkryst
05-01-2018, 09:41 PM

Shit. That was my favorite breakfast spot! Let’s hope someone steps in and keeps that great bread, butter and jam going as a nice complementary side dish.

Atlantic City Jimmy
05-02-2018, 06:30 AM
Shit. That was my favorite breakfast spot! Let’s hope someone steps in and keeps that great bread, butter and jam going as a nice complementary side dish.

I bet the family sells the property.

Atlantic City Jimmy
05-02-2018, 06:30 AM
So we make him an offer he don't refuse....:rofl:

It would be nice if he does.

Mr. Smooth
08-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Ok, I found it. There was already a Boca Invasion thread for December 2018 posted, thought so.

Anyway, even though it's only August, I'm doing this for the benefit of anyone who plans to go, thinking of going or maybe still too early to make up their mind about going.

I'm in. I'm bringing one of my old wings with me, a guy who hasn't been to the DR since 2008, my 2nd trip, and who has traveled twice with me to Ireland, three times to Pattaya and convinced me to come visit Belize as he loved it there. Good dude, looking to retire about the same time as me and travel, drink beer, and enjoy the company of the local ladies, whatever the country.

I have booked 2 queen rooms at the Garant, for 4 nights, Dec 16-20. I went through their website, $220 per room, $55 a night. With a VAT included, total came to $260 per room. I checked booking.com and found that surprisingly there are already a lot of reservations made for December. Saw that for some mid range priced accommodations, there were only a few rooms available for the dates I wanted. Garant wasn't one of them, but I would suggest that anyone wanting to stay there book as early as convenient for them.

As far as the flights.....whew! What can I do? The west coast sucks for Caribbean options. And the time of year wasn't helping out. I booked a round trip involving two airlines, JetBlue going into SDQ and Delta on the return from STI. I chose Delta only because for flying in late December, I would much rather take my chances on making a connecting flight in Atlanta than in NYC. With the weather that time of year, you just never know. But for additional cash, I'll take my chances at an airport nearly 900 miles south of NYC to stay out of any potential weather situation. And the Santiago departure isn't until 1435 so we can split a taxi from Sosua on the new highway after a nice breakfast at the Britannia with Irie, and be there in plenty of time for checking in. No rush at all.

I decided to go economy plus the whole way, which added over $200 dollars to the price of the airfare. I don't give a shit. Being in my 50's, I want to enjoy a bit of creature comforts as soon as I fucking board the plane. I have often lamented not doing that in the past when boarding a flight and seeing all the early boarding people sitting all comfy in their extra leg room seats, reading the paper or a magazine while the rest of us all shuffled on down the aisle toward the rear and had to stop as some dildo is struggling to stuff his too big roller bag into the overhead bin to avoid any baggage fees.

It's December, I want to make things as easy as I can. No use scrimping here and there to save a few bucks when it comes to avoiding the crush of people in cattle class. Besides, I have no intention of being the richest guy in the graveyard. Open up that wallet son and put that plastic to work!!

So gents, by the evening of Sunday, Dec 16th, we have NFL football blasting out from the bars, we have cold Presidentes, we have Duarte being closed to autos, we have beautiful weather, we have Yayow holding court as only he can, we have chicas looking for a yuletide good time, we have a table of bros, we have a table of ho's, we have a beach, we have a pool, we have some great ISOC members getting together and perhaps I, after a decade, finally get to shake hands with the lead dog of this sleigh ride of a site, JimmyDR.

Westy
08-06-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm looking up the options this evening. It would be nice to party hearty with "the usual suspects" on my Official Medicare Birthday. :rofl: :rolleyes:

Jimmydr
08-06-2018, 06:40 PM
I'm looking up the options this evening. It would be nice to party hearty with "the usual suspects" on my Official Medicare Birthday. :rofl: :rolleyes:

I have a room reserved but no plane ticket yet.

Westy
09-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Booked at the Garant, arriving Dec 15, leaving Dec 21.

minkyboodle
09-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Think I'm gonna miss this one, I plan on being there the week before. Though with Rafa and Yayow sure we can have some fun. I have that sweet Airbnb for the 10 through the 15th will probably spend first couple nights before at the garant and hit Batay Might monger to start and spend some time playing house with the girl I met last time. A nice relaxing time with her is just my speed but we will see.
Minky

runmemphis
09-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Think I'm gonna miss this one, I plan on being there the week before. Though with Rafa and Yayow sure we can have some fun. I have that sweet Airbnb for the 10 through the 15th will probably spend first couple nights before at the garant and hit Batay Might monger to start and spend some time playing house with the girl I met last time. A nice relaxing time with her is just my speed but we will see.
Minky

Rafa and Minky qualify for an invasion. Tales and Laighs for years!

Westy
10-27-2018, 03:08 PM
Giving this a thread-bump....

Looks as though we have two invasions? El Toro and Minkyboodle, (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?433815-10-2018-BC-in-December-Anyone&p=1466689#post1466689) the second week of December, then Mr. Smooth and Jimmy the third week?

I'm looking at airfares for that third week. Probably at a premium, but I like celebrating my birthday downrange ... and I didn't spend all that much in Brazil, during the past three weeks. Why not enjoy myself?

Got in touch with Tropical Sea Divers, next door to The Boathouse, so I've lined up my days' entertainment. Hope the nights go well, too....

Jimmydr
10-27-2018, 04:22 PM

Looks as though we have two invasions? El Toro and Minkyboodle, (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?433815-10-2018-BC-in-December-Anyone&p=1466689#post1466689) the second week of December, then Mr. Smooth and Jimmy the third week?

I'm looking at airfares for that third week. Probably at a premium, but I like celebrating my birthday downrange ... and I didn't spend all that much in Brazil, during the past three weeks. Why not enjoy myself?

Got in touch with Tropical Sea Divers, next door to The Boathouse, so I've lined up my days' entertainment. Hope the nights go well, too....

I won't be there this year

minkyboodle
10-27-2018, 06:33 PM

Rafa locked in and CentralNJDude and PapiQueRico thinking about. C'mon fellas!

XXX
10-27-2018, 07:41 PM
Rafa locked in and CentralNJDude and PapiQueRico thinking about. C'mon fellas!

Rafa and CNJD Are great guys,,,,,,

And if you can get Papi to shut up about politics for a minute,,,,He's ok as well,,,,,:rolleyes::lol:

Just dont ask him what happened to the Yankee's this year,,,,:rolleyes::wink::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
10-27-2018, 10:01 PM
I won't be there this year

Change your mind?

Has one of those Atlantic City femme fatales have you wrapped around her finger? :p

Hunter
10-28-2018, 06:31 PM
Just cant make before xmas...So I will be around Dec 27 - the 1st in the capital....then 5 days in the Sou....

Just doing capital right now...Anyone around after xmas give me a shout....

Jimmydr
10-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Just cant make before xmas...So I will be around Dec 27 - the 1st in the capital....then 5 days in the Sou....

But you go every year?

el toro
10-28-2018, 08:30 PM
Let's go.....let's go. Some may say Toro likes a good party. :biggrin:

Booked at $282 on Jet Blue direct from Orlanod. After 2 connecting flights that costed more to STI and POP, it was nice to see such a low fare for the 3 hr ride. Lowest I've ever paid in 10 years going to DR.

Mr. Smooth
10-29-2018, 01:28 AM
Let's go.....let's go. Some may say Toro likes a good party. :biggrin:

Booked at $282 on Jet Blue direct from Orlanod. After 2 connecting flights that costed more to STI and POP, it was nice to see such a low fare for the 3 hr ride. Lowest I've ever paid in 10 years going to DR.

I'm jealous! A very low fare on what has to be the best domestic airline in America.

I'm taking JB one way, Delta on the return, due to scheduling conflict with JB, with economy plus seating on all 4 legs, was roughly $1,100.

But I try to justify paying that much because it will be a nearly 2 week trip.

And Christmas fares from the West Coast to the Caribbean ain't cheap anyway.

whynotme
10-29-2018, 07:13 AM
I'm jealous! A very low fare on what has to be the best domestic airline in America.

I'm taking JB one way, Delta on the return, due to scheduling conflict with JB, with economy plus seating on all 4 legs, was roughly $1,100.

But I try to justify paying that much because it will be a nearly 2 week trip.

And Christmas fares from the West Coast to the Caribbean ain't cheap anyway.

damn that's more than I pay to go to asia…………. and your a lot closer so never to late to switch:lol:

Mr. Smooth
10-29-2018, 04:18 PM
damn that's more than I pay to go to asia…………. and your a lot closer so never to late to switch:lol:

Yeah, I had already checked out Thailand for that time just to see what the fares would be. On Eva Air, my preferred airline choice, an economy ticket was over $1300. I decided to hold off on going there until March and the fares dropped like a rock.

So much so, that I booked a premium econ seat for $1309 on Eva, a little less than their econ fare in December. Econ in March was $717 last I checked, but for the entire round trip, sitting on that plane for roughly 31 hours, the fare in prem econ works out to about $16 bucks an hour more for the added room and comfort over cattle class.

Well worth the extra cost.

Had I booked the regular seating for my DR trip, I would have paid about $200 less than what I did for the econ plus seats. Round trip for me means about 19 hours in the air, so another $10-11 bucks an hour for the added leg room and comfort.

Again, it's worth it to me.

Westy
11-10-2018, 10:53 PM
I've booked my flight, and my room at the Garant - Dec 15-21.

Monday, December 17, 2018, the drinks are on me, wherever I am, if anyone WANTS to drink with me.

It's my SIXTY-fuckin'-FIFTH fuckin' birthday, and I hope SOMEONE will want to drink with me!

(But I'm accustomed to drinking alone.) :rolleyes:

whynotme
11-11-2018, 02:19 AM

Monday, December 17, 2018, the drinks are on me, wherever I am, if anyone WANTS to drink with me.

It's my SIXTY-fuckin'-FIFTH fuckin' birthday, and I hope SOMEONE will want to drink with me!

I am in Thailand then or I would drink with you...……… and I love drinking alone too:corky:

j_d66
11-11-2018, 04:43 AM
I am in Thailand then or I would drink with you...……… and I love drinking alone too:corky:

People always ask me why I travel alone

my answer is always the same

i am never alone unless I choose to be alone.

There is always someone around me

actually i prefer to travel alone. My rules and my schedule and only have to please me

Jimmydr
11-11-2018, 08:13 AM

actually i prefer to travel alone. My rules and my schedule and only have to please me

There were very few trips where I was truly alone. I may arrive a few days early but lately, at least 4 other mongers around.

Jimmydr
11-11-2018, 08:14 AM

Is staying home, drinking and chatting on here considered alone?

whynotme
11-11-2018, 12:22 PM

yes:positive:

Jimmydr
11-11-2018, 01:33 PM
yes:positive:

So many of us are alone together:mrgreen:

Westy
11-11-2018, 01:51 PM

Exactly. Your money, your choices ... where you go and what you do is up to you.

I had this brought home to me, very sharply, last month when I took 'Grandma Pat' down to Brazil to visit Ricardo & Terezinha ... it was nice to be there, but everything, EVERYTHING was a matter of compromise. Even more so, when 'family visits' meant a whole roomful of people chattering in Portuguese, which I speak just a little and Pat speaks not at all.

Pat is 82, she walks slowly and she tires easily, so that put a limit on where we could go and what we could do. We stayed at Ricardo & Terezinha's house, sleeping in their children's bedrooms while the kids had mattresses on the living room floor; it would have been really awkward for me to "go catting around" under the circumstances, so I didn't.

Oh, and the kids? Spoiled rotten -- especially around Terezinha, who caters to their whims. Elena is 12, right at the cusp between crayons and perfume. Luis is 8, but he acts like he's 3 unless he's with Ricardo; then he settles down. Pat was thoroughly frustrated with them, and about halfway through, she was nearly ready to move out to a hotel for the rest of our visit....

We did get down to Oktoberfest in Blumenau -- sort of; we actually visited Ricardo's mother and sisters in the nearby town of Pomerode, and caught the Wednesday night parade in a very disappointing rainstorm (thankfully it wasn't chilly!) ... then went straight back to Pomerode, because Pat was too tired to go to the Festhalle and listen to some German oompah-band music while we had a couple of beers....

Oh, well. It was fun in its way, they were great hosts, and I enjoyed myself. But I prefer my 'solo' mongering escapades.

Jimmydr
11-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Exactly. Your money, your choices ... where you go and what you do is up to you.

I had this brought home to me, very sharply, last month when I took 'Grandma Pat' down to Brazil to visit Ricardo & Terezinha ... it was nice to be there, but everything, EVERYTHING was a matter of compromise. Even more so, when 'family visits' meant a whole roomful of people chattering in Portuguese, which I speak just a little and Pat speaks not at all.

Pat is 82, she walks slowly and she tires easily, so that put a limit on where we could go and what we could do. We stayed at Ricardo & Terezinha's house, sleeping in their children's bedrooms while the kids had mattresses on the living room floor; it would have been really awkward for me to "go catting around" under the circumstances, so I didn't.

Oh, and the kids? Spoiled rotten -- especially around Terezinha, who caters to their whims. Elena is 12, right at the cusp between crayons and perfume. Luis is 8, but he acts like he's 3 unless he's with Ricardo; then he settles down. Pat was thoroughly frustrated with them, and about halfway through, she was nearly ready to move out to a hotel for the rest of our visit....

We did get down to Oktoberfest in Blumenau -- sort of; we actually visited Ricardo's mother and sisters in the nearby town of Pomerode, and caught the Wednesday night parade in a very disappointing rainstorm (thankfully it wasn't chilly!) ... then went straight back to Pomerode, because Pat was too tired to go to the Festhalle and listen to some German oompah-band music while we had a couple of beers....

Oh, well. It was fun in its way, they were great hosts, and I enjoyed myself. But I prefer my 'solo' mongering escapades.

Who is Pat?

Mr. Smooth
11-11-2018, 03:01 PM

I do it that way all the time, especially when I'm on here at 4 am EST, (1 am for me) and you guys are all asleep!

Westy
11-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Who is Pat?
My mother's last best friend. She adopted me (informally) after Mom died.

Kinda funny, getting adopted at age 48 ... but it was a nice gesture, and not an empty one.

Jimmydr
11-11-2018, 04:55 PM
My mother's last best friend. She adopted me (informally) after Mom died.

Kinda funny, getting adopted at age 48 ... but it was a nice gesture, and not an empty one.

Can I adopt you son?

Westy
11-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Can I adopt you son?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jimmydr
11-11-2018, 05:03 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know you will visit me in the home:corky:

snoozer
11-11-2018, 09:34 PM

....and Thailand in January??

snoozer
11-11-2018, 09:41 PM

I cannot imagine traveling with someone else after 15 years of doing it alone. However, I do have a trip planned with a Dominican friend from Amsterdam to Barcelona in March so that should be interesting.

Westy
11-11-2018, 10:36 PM
I know you will visit me in the home:corky:
The home in Medellin, you mean.

Mr. Smooth
11-12-2018, 03:37 AM

I'll buy you a goddam drink you old bastard! :rofl:

65 huh? Better find yourself a girl young enough to be your granddaughter and let her teach you a thing or two! Don't be pussying out this trip with every excuse under the sun why you didn't get laid on your birthday. Those babes hanging around the Piano Bar need cash to fill up those Christmas stockings hung on the clothes line with care and won't take no for an answer.

The only coordinates you will need to keep in your head is where the hotel is located. Forget all that other map reading mumbo jumbo, she won't be interested.

Once you get her into your room, to keep things on a diving theme, which you so much love, pretend your cock is a snorkel and tell her to put it in her mouth and blow.

Jimmydr
11-12-2018, 06:26 PM
The home in Medellin, you mean.

I won't really know where I am,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Westy
11-13-2018, 09:43 PM

If I'd looked at my e-mail, I might not have bothered with this trip.

I've got the miles for AAdvantage Platinum in 2019, but I need $121 in EQDs.

And I missed an e-mail American sent me Nov 6, a "buy-in " offer ... for $325, which is less than half what I paid for this ticket.

Oh, well, it won't break the effin' bank.

rahsta
11-14-2018, 01:09 PM
What good clubs or bars do they have Boca Chica? Plan on going to Sosua or Boca Chica. Only been to Boca once in 2006.

Mr. Smooth
11-14-2018, 03:30 PM
What good clubs or bars do they have Boca Chica? Plan on going to Sosua or Boca Chica. Only been to Boca once in 2006.

Batay is the main disco on Calle Duarte. An upstairs spot like Classico, but I like it better as it has plenty more room to move around and you don't feel as packed in, like in Classico.

Plenty of bars to choose from along the Duarte main drag but in the early evening when the street is blocked to vehicle traffic, it seems most of the nightlife is out in the street where the restaurants put out their tables and chairs and you can see the chicas all dressed up walking through the middle of it all and mingling with whoever catches their eye.

Plus, one of the things that Boca has over Sosua are the number of neighborhood colmados on the street corners. Great place to have a drink with friends and provides a nice, low key opportunity to mix it up with the chicas outside of the typical bar scene.

Get on down there to see things for yourself. Probably much to like in a comparison to Sosua, though Sosua clearly has the better beach.

rahsta
11-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Batay is the main disco on Calle Duarte. An upstairs spot like Classico, but I like it better as it has plenty more room to move around and you don't feel as packed in, like in Classico.

Plenty of bars to choose from along the Duarte main drag but in the early evening when the street is blocked to vehicle traffic, it seems most of the nightlife is out in the street where the restaurants put out their tables and chairs and you can see the chicas all dressed up walking through the middle of it all and mingling with whoever catches their eye.

Plus, one of the things that Boca has over Sosua are the number of neighborhood colmados on the street corners. Great place to have a drink with friends and provides a nice, low key opportunity to mix it up with the chicas outside of the typical bar scene.

Get on down there to see things for yourself. Probably much to like in a comparison to Sosua, though Sosua clearly has the better beach.

Thanks. Great info. I just booked my ticket for Nov 22nd to 26th to Santo Domingo. Booked room at Garant. I wanted to goto Sosua, but JetBlue had it at $1088. Was trying to wait to see if price goes down atleast $100but decided to book Santo Domingo for $581.

Al Nyc
11-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Thanks. Great info. I just booked my ticket for Nov 22nd to 26th to Santo Domingo. Booked room at Garant. I wanted to goto Sosua, but JetBlue had it at $1088. Was trying to wait to see if price goes down atleast $100but decided to book Santo Domingo for $581.

What you could have done is fly into Santo Domingo and take a Caribe Tour or a Metro bus to Sosua.

rahsta
11-14-2018, 06:10 PM
What you could have done is fly into Santo Domingo and take a Caribe Tour or a Metro bus to Sosua.

I just thought of it. Just check flights flights on JetBlue. It is $907 to fly into SDQ and fly out of POP.

Jimmydr
11-14-2018, 07:11 PM

boca is the place to be:mrgreen:

greydread
11-14-2018, 09:10 PM
boca is the place to be:mrgreen:
IMO, the best thing about Boca Chica is it's close proximity to other great places to be, including Las Americas airport. The Capital is a short taxi ride away and then there's Juan Dolio and Guayacanes nearby with much nicer beaches and if you're feeling adventurous and don't mind immersing yourself in the culture there's San Pedro de Macoris and La Romana a short distance away.

I have been to Andres and La Caleta with ex-Pats who know the area well and had amazing adventures meeting amazing people along the way.

Westy
11-15-2018, 11:14 PM
I'll buy you a goddam drink you old bastard! :rofl:

65 huh? Better find yourself a girl young enough to be your granddaughter and let her teach you a thing or two! Don't be pussying out this trip with every excuse under the sun why you didn't get laid on your birthday. Those babes hanging around the Piano Bar need cash to fill up those Christmas stockings hung on the clothes line with care and won't take no for an answer.

The only coordinates you will need to keep in your head is where the hotel is located. Forget all that other map reading mumbo jumbo, she won't be interested.

Once you get her into your room, to keep things on a diving theme, which you so much love, pretend your cock is a snorkel and tell her to put it in her mouth and blow.
Yeah, really? For sure? The chicas of Boca Chica are hungry enough to bother with the likes of ME?!

I'm sorry to be so skeptical ... but after Negril in July, I'm feeling even more worthless than usual, when it comes to girly-action.

At least there's some good diving, in the ocean off Boca Chica ... I know what I'm doing, when it comes to scuba-diving.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 06:32 AM
Yeah, really? For sure? The chicas of Boca Chica are hungry enough to bother with the likes of ME?!

I'm sorry to be so skeptical ... but after Negril in July, I'm feeling even more worthless than usual, when it comes to girly-action.

At least there's some good diving, in the ocean off Boca Chica ... I know what I'm doing, when it comes to scuba-diving.

I seen them dig up graves when they heard the dead guy was burried with pesos.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 06:33 AM
I have been to Andres and La Caleta with ex-Pats who know the area well and had amazing adventures meeting amazing people along the way.

I go every trip to Andres

greydread
11-16-2018, 06:56 PM

You've done more than scuba-diving in Boca.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 07:20 PM
You've done more than scuba-diving in Boca.

Such as?

greydread
11-16-2018, 07:24 PM
Such as?
Dude is a Chica magnet.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Dude is a Chica magnet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hunter
11-16-2018, 07:46 PM
Dude is a Chica magnet.

Your going to have bounce back from blowing it with LaToya Westy :p

She has a hot body...Even if she never shuts up :rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-16-2018, 07:48 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't laugh. I have seen this Guy have Ho's crying to be with him.

Come to think about it, I never did get that handkerchief back.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 07:50 PM
Don't laugh. I have seen this Guy have Ho's crying to be with him.

Come to think about it, I never did get that handkerchief back.

I am trying to eat here:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-16-2018, 07:59 PM
I am trying to eat here:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You had to be there...

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 08:01 PM
You had to be there...

I was there before and saw the show.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 08:04 PM

Its your life and your money and we both seen what happens to old feeble people, they end up in homes and the Government takes all their money.

I enjoy the company of women.

The ones for hire are the best, since you grab them and pay them and they never say they were forced.

Whores, whores, whores, I love them all.

greydread
11-16-2018, 08:07 PM
I was there before and saw the show.
I'll see you in a few weeks. We'll talk. I'm still trying to figure out whether I want to spend $335 for the ride from Hell or go ahead and pay the $475 for a comfortable journey. I am such a cheap Mothafucka! I have the money, I just hate letting it go. After all, I'll have a retirement to pay for soon.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 08:09 PM
I'll see you in a few weeks. We'll talk. I'm still trying to figure out whether I want to spend $335 for the ride from Hell or go ahead and pay the $475 for a comfortable journey. I am such a cheap Mothafucka! I have the money, I just hate letting it go. After all, I'll have a retirement to pay for soon.

I won't be going on any trips for about two more years.

greydread
11-16-2018, 08:11 PM
That sucks.

We aren't guaranteed tomorrow, let alone 2 years.

Find a way.

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 08:19 PM
That sucks.

We aren't guaranteed tomorrow, let alone 2 years.

Find a way.

I have my Atlantic City trips and the Doll House.

I didn't say I wasn't getting pussy for two years.

Hunter
11-16-2018, 08:21 PM

Grey thinking of joining the invasion..nice...talk to smooth about Trump :p

Jimmydr
11-16-2018, 08:22 PM

Like we did in Negril:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where we eating and who is going where. Trump who?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-16-2018, 08:36 PM
The one thing that we have never wasted time together on...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There's Punani and beers and food and glorious adventures to talk about. Why would we waste a minute of our precious time on that bullshit?

Some of you Guys can't see the Forest for the Trees. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

j_d66
11-17-2018, 02:59 AM

Not even Jamaica in July?

Your girl will be devastated :corky:

Who are the fluffy girls gonna cuss at :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
11-17-2018, 03:31 AM

Now don't you go and start some shit! :corky:

Mr. Smooth
11-17-2018, 03:47 AM

Westy.....did you ever see a movie called "The Cooler"?

Why is it that when everyone is having a great time, bumping and grinding to some saucy and seductive Caribbean rhythm's, you're off in a corner somewhere listening to "Eleanor Rigby"?

Jimmydr
11-17-2018, 07:56 AM
Westy.....did you ever see a movie called "The Cooler"?

Why is it that when everyone is having a great time, bumping and grinding to some saucy and seductive Caribbean rhythm's, you're off in a corner somewhere listening to "Eleanor Rigby"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
11-17-2018, 07:58 AM
Not even Jamaica in July?

Your girl will be devastated :corky:

Who are the fluffy girls gonna cuss at :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This job has a weird structure and I can get away for a few days at a time.

Since I have a target date of 2021 to retire, its no big deal.

First thing I will do if WNM is in Thailand is go for 3 months.

Hunter
11-17-2018, 10:24 AM

My girl Samaria says she saw O the other night....O said she misses u :)

Jimmydr
11-17-2018, 10:38 AM
My girl Samaria says she saw O the other night....O said she misses u :)

I want Samaria

j_d66
11-17-2018, 10:47 AM

ISOC invasion in Thailand three years from now.

Looking forward to it.

To early to start a thread? :corky: :corky: :corky:

Jimmydr
11-17-2018, 10:53 AM
ISOC invasion in Thailand three years from now.

Looking forward to it.

To early to start a thread? :corky: :corky: :corky:

If WNM is doing his 3 weeks a month there, I will follow for three straight months.

Never too early

Westy
11-17-2018, 12:02 PM
If WNM is doing his 3 weeks a month there, I will follow for three straight months.

Never too early
Never too early to dream, anyways.

Jimmydr
11-17-2018, 12:33 PM
Never too early to dream, anyways.

I don't have a wife or kids to steal my money:corky:

Westy
11-17-2018, 02:27 PM
I don't have a wife or kids to steal my money:corky:
I think Greydread would take exception to using the word "steal" in that concept.

And even though I'm never-married with no kids, like you ... I'd agree with him. :p

Jimmydr
11-17-2018, 03:03 PM
I think Greydread would take exception to using the word "steal" in that concept.

And even though I'm never-married with no kids, like you ... I'd agree with him. :p

So the family takes your money because it's theirs:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bailar
11-27-2018, 02:01 PM
So the family takes your money because it's theirs:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is called a Relationship Jimmy. When you enter into a Relationship you take on obligations. There is no stealing involved unless the lawyers get into the mix and not all Relationships end in this way..

Jimmydr
11-27-2018, 06:38 PM
It is called a Relationship Jimmy. When you enter into a Relationship you take on obligations. There is no stealing involved unless the lawyers get into the mix and not all Relationships end in this way..

You are right, sometimes the Husband just dies early:corky:

greydread
11-27-2018, 11:14 PM
You are right, sometimes the Husband just dies early:corky:
...or the Wife. There are a few widowers around.

greydread
11-27-2018, 11:19 PM

My Kids are all grown and I give them money just to make sure they have money in their pockets, regardless of the fact that they have more money in their pockets than I do. I give because it makes ME happy. I can't spend all that shit on airfares, hotels, booze and Pum-Pum.

Having said that, I wouldn't even bother trying to explain the concept of unconditional love to our fearless leader. :rofl:

jacknback
11-28-2018, 06:33 PM
Don't worry fearless leader.....I have trouble with unconditional love also, at least with humans:rofl::rofl:

I don't do all that bad with mans best friend:corky:

Jimmydr
11-28-2018, 07:00 PM
My Kids are all grown and I give them money just to make sure they have money in their pockets, regardless of the fact that they have more money in their pockets than I do. I give because it makes ME happy. I can't spend all that shit on airfares, hotels, booze and Pum-Pum.

Having said that, I wouldn't even bother trying to explain the concept of unconditional love to our fearless leader. :rofl:

No need to.

Jimmydr
11-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Don't worry fearless leader.....I have trouble with unconditional love also, at least with humans:rofl::rofl:

We should get puppies

Westy
11-28-2018, 07:14 PM
We should get puppies

Here's a pair of cute puppies for you.... :rofl:

Jimmydr
11-28-2018, 07:20 PM

My buddy makes $180,000 and his wife $160,000.

Tells me its not enough because he has 4 kids, paid their tuitions, leased cars, cell phones and all other expenses.

Three have graduated and are unemployed.

If anyone should never had kids, it would have been him.

PapiQueRico
11-28-2018, 07:46 PM

eww, that might be a little too much information! :corky:

greydread
11-29-2018, 09:23 AM
My buddy makes $180,000 and his wife $160,000.

Tells me its not enough because he has 4 kids, paid their tuitions, leased cars, cell phones and all other expenses.

Three have graduated and are unemployed.

If anyone should never had kids, it would have been him.

You are easily distracted. Some people are born-to-bitch and apparently your "buddy" is one of them.

His kids aren't unemployed because they can't find work. They're unemployed because they don't HAVE to work. Big difference!

Your "buddy" can fix that problem in a day. Throw the bums out!

As soon as their stomachs start to growl they'll be the hardest-workingest Mofo's on the planet.

jacknback
11-29-2018, 06:01 PM
I give up....In what way does that become to much info?

whynotme
11-29-2018, 06:19 PM
I give up....In what way does that become to much info?

he thought you like to fuck your dog...……….. a mans best friend:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
11-29-2018, 06:35 PM
You are easily distracted. Some people are born-to-bitch and apparently your "buddy" is one of them.

His kids aren't unemployed because they can't find work. They're unemployed because they don't HAVE to work. Big difference!

Your "buddy" can fix that problem in a day. Throw the bums out!

As soon as their stomachs start to growl they'll be the hardest-workingest Mofo's on the planet.

Like you would throw your kids out.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

His daughter is retarded.

greydread
11-29-2018, 07:25 PM
Like you would throw your kids out.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

His daughter is retarded.
I started talking to my kids about leaving home from the time they were in Kindergarten. They all knew there would be a time to leave the nest and there is a "no re-nesting" policy at my house. I'll help them with their rent or put them up for a night but there's no coming back to stay. No suitcases allowed, just overnight bags.

Dude has a retarded daughter with a college degree? She could make a fortune on her own doing inspirational speaking tours!

Jimmydr
11-29-2018, 07:30 PM
I started talking to my kids about leaving home from the time they were in Kindergarten. They all knew there would be a time to leave the nest and there is a "no re-nesting" policy at my house. I'll help them with their rent or put them up for a night but there's no coming back to stay. No suitcases allowed, just overnight bags.

Dude has a retarded daughter with a college degree? She could make a fortune on her own doing inspirational speaking tours!

There are millions of fat, ugly women walking around the USA these days. Some ugly guys should never have children.

greydread
11-29-2018, 07:38 PM
There are millions of fat, ugly women walking around the USA these days. Some ugly guys should never have children.
Fat ugly Women pay good looking guys to fuck them just like fat ugly Guys pay good looking broads.

Jimmydr
11-29-2018, 07:41 PM
Fat ugly Women pay good looking guys to fuck them just like fat ugly Guys pay good looking broads.

Sure they do. Thats why the 72 Virgins are all fat and ugly girls.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-29-2018, 08:36 PM
Sure they do. Thats why the 72 Virgins are all fat and ugly girls.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Worse

They're all gorgeous

They don't suck dick

Westy
11-29-2018, 08:55 PM
Worse

They're all gorgeous

They don't suck dick
Well, THAT sucks. Just not dicks. :rolleyes:

I thought of making a crass joke about "put the suicide-vest on EBay," but if the NSA is reading -- Just Kidding! Hi, guys!

Kevy
11-30-2018, 01:03 AM
Well, THAT sucks. Just not dicks. :rolleyes:

I thought of making a crass joke about "put the suicide-vest on EBay," but if the NSA is reading -- Just Kidding! Hi, guys!

If nsa guys are reading this, I don't know westy, waterboard him all you need:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Worse

They're all gorgeous

They don't suck dick

When girls get married, they can say never again.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-30-2018, 07:45 PM
When girls get married, they can say never again.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not in my experience(s)

A blowjob is the best motivator ever invented. Married Women know this and use it to manipulate their Husbands.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 08:00 PM
Not in my experience(s)

A blowjob is the best motivator ever invented. Married Women know this and use it to manipulate their Husbands.

So you have to do what they want if you want one.

whynotme
11-30-2018, 08:04 PM
So you have to do what they want if you want one.

just give her a $100 every time and that works as well:rolleyes::numbness:

greydread
11-30-2018, 08:11 PM
Absolutely!

That's why Wives hate Ho's.

They cut into their income stream to provide the same services at a cheaper price. The Wives are the union and the Ho's are the scabs.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 08:12 PM

My whores get $20 - $30.

greydread
11-30-2018, 08:26 PM
My whores get $20 - $30.
Yeah but Ho's don't cook your dinner and clean your house and raise your Babies every f'ing day.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 08:34 PM
Yeah but Ho's don't cook your dinner and clean your house and raise your Babies every f'ing day.

Nor do wives.

You just got telling me you do the cooking.

Wives are useless.

greydread
11-30-2018, 08:57 PM
Nor do wives.

Wives are useless.
I did the cooking as a single custodial Dad.

When I was married my Wives cooked every day. I only cooked on special occasions.

Here's a question for you....I wouldn't dare try to tell Yayow or Camaro shit about criminal investigations. I would no sooner try to tell WNM shit about cars or Westy shit about cartography, diving or flying a plane.

That said, how do you venture to tell Guys who have been married shit about marriage?

greydread
11-30-2018, 08:59 PM
Nor do wives.

Wives are useless.
They're only "useless" to a Guy who's never had one.

There's a Priest somewhere who thinks that balls are "useless".

Except on Altar Boys.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 09:04 PM
I did the cooking as a single custodial Dad.

When I was married my Wives cooked every day. I only cooked on special occasions.

Here's a question for you....I wouldn't dare try to tell Yayow or Camaro shit about criminal investigations. I would no sooner try to tell WNM shit about cars or Westy shit about cartography, diving or flying a plane.

That said, how do you venture to tell Guys who have been married shit about marriage?

I listened to guys bitch about it for 30 years. I pay attention to the details.

If it was great, there would be no divorces.

I never did drugs so maybe I was wrong about that as well and Heroin is really good and fun to do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-30-2018, 09:09 PM
I listened to guys bitch about it for 30 years. I pay attention to the details.

If it was great, there would be no divorces.

I never did drugs so maybe I was wrong about that as well and Heroin is really good and fun to do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Guys bitch about their jobs too, probably more than about their Wives. Did that shit stop you from working?

Jimmy, you have got to start working on developing a better class of analogy if you plan on debating me. :rofl:

BTW, Heroin is great! When I was at Patterson Army Hospital in 1974 they had me on a morphine drip for 12 days and it was the best 12 days of my life. The least productive, but then all I had to do was lay in the bed and heal.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 09:11 PM
BTW, Heroin is great! When I was at Patterson Army Hospital in 1974 they had me on a morphine drip for 12 days and it was the best 12 days of my life. The least productive, but then all I had to do was lay in the bed and heal.

We should all do it. You say its great.

I know where to get the good stuff cheap.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 09:14 PM
Guys bitch about their jobs too, probably more than about their Wives. Did that shit stop you from working?

Living is not free.

Jimmydr
11-30-2018, 09:18 PM
A quick detour.

A buddy of mine makes a lot of money and goes away every month for a week.

His current girlfriend wants him to move in and she isn't crazy about all his traveling:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was thinking about it and told her, he will continue to travel and he isn't moving in anytime soon.

She is trying to tell him how to spend his money.

He goes thru girlfriends every 3 or 4 years.

greydread
11-30-2018, 09:28 PM
We should all do it. You say its great.

I know where to get the good stuff cheap.
The best stuff is free in the military....or it could cost you your life.

greydread
11-30-2018, 09:32 PM
A quick detour.

A buddy of mine makes a lot of money and goes away every month for a week.

His current girlfriend wants him to move in and she isn't crazy about all his traveling:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was thinking about it and told her, he will continue to travel and he isn't moving in anytime soon.

She is trying to tell him how to spend his money.

He goes thru girlfriends every 3 or 4 years.

I have a GF who hates the fact that I travel. I make good money and she can't afford to travel like I do. That doesn't mean that I am obliged to take her anywhere. She gets mad when I travel but the cat scratch fever keeps her coming back. The day when she doesn't get over it, she'll be replaced.

greydread
11-30-2018, 09:33 PM
Living is not free.
Neither is Punani.

You can choose to buy or you can choose to rent.

Choice is yours.

Jimmydr
12-01-2018, 06:50 AM
Neither is Punani.

You can choose to buy or you can choose to rent.

Choice is yours.

Nobody needs Punani.

We both know people that haven't had any in decades.

greydread
12-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Nobody needs Punani.

I don't need Punani like a Fat Girl don't need cake

...and that's all I have to say about that

Jimmydr
12-01-2018, 07:48 AM
I don't need Punani like a Fat Girl don't need cake

...and that's all I have to say about that

I gave up cake 18 months ago and haven't looked back.

greydread
12-01-2018, 08:34 AM
I gave up cake 18 months ago and haven't looked back.
You are not a Fat Girl

They will kill for cake

Westy
12-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Nobody needs Punani.

Count me into that category, at least in the past.

Almost two decades between my last USA-based sweetie and my first trip offshore to Punani-Land.

(And it's two weeks, almost to the hour, until my next trip to Punani-Land in Boca Chica.)

Jimmydr
12-01-2018, 10:21 AM

Almost two decades between my last USA-based sweetie and my first trip offshore to Punani-Land.

(And it's two weeks, almost to the hour, until my next trip to Punani-Land in Boca Chica.)

You can be example "A"

PapiQueRico
12-01-2018, 05:05 PM

Sounds like you were an original incel. Glad you found the path to punani.

greydread
12-01-2018, 06:07 PM
5 days until touchdown I have no idea how many trips I've made to the D.R. over the past dozen or so years, at least 30. I'll arrive at around 9:30, Uber to the hotel and settle in and shower and change just in time for the festivities on the street (Duarte) below. and something may catch my eye or I might hang at El Batey. I hope to see some old friends during my time there and I know that I'll pamper myself with the personal services available. My massage Lady will flip when she sees me and I look forward to her cracking my joints as she puts me back together the way she always does.

I probably won't do a trip report unless a lot has changed since my last visit (the E-Coli trip) and I probably won't be posting buck neked pix of the Ladies unless they insist. I don't know, trophy pics of Ho's I've encountered just seems so lame now.

I hope that my Bro's are in town (you know who you are) because I always enjoy catching up with the ex-pat's who have the entire experience to draw from.

It's a short break from a wicked schedule where I hope to smoke some good sticks, drink some fine rum, sample some superb Woman flesh and let the sea breeze sooth my soul before ending the year and preparing for 2019.

6-11/12/2018. I look forward to seeing those of y'all who can make it.

jacknback
12-01-2018, 06:27 PM
I was invited years ago by 2 couples, who were and still are good friends. Tey had rented a cabin by the lake for the weekend.

I get there and as the night gets darker and we're sitting around the fire they start busting my balls about no girlfriend, no fiance, no wife etc,

I was quick to point out that they were perfect examples why I didn't want to be married.

After confused looks at me and each other one asked what I meant.

I answered that between the 4 of them they had been married 11 times!!!:rofl: and why the fuck would I want to spend my life like that:confused:

Jimmydr
12-01-2018, 06:32 PM
I was invited years ago by 2 couples, who were and still are good friends. Tey had rented a cabin by the lake for the weekend.

I get there and as the night gets darker and we're sitting around the fire they start busting my balls about no girlfriend, no fiance, no wife etc,

I was quick to point out that they were perfect examples why I didn't want to be married.

I answered that between the 4 of them they had been married 11 times!!!:rofl: and why the fuck would I want to spend my life like that:confused:

Did you just say you were part of a threesome?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Westy
12-02-2018, 07:33 AM
Did you just say you were part of a threesome?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Jacknback and two couples. That would have been a five-some. :p

Jimmydr
12-02-2018, 08:31 AM

It was only one couple.

whynotme
12-02-2018, 09:36 AM
I was invited years ago by 2 couples, who were and still are good friends.
Tey had rented a cabin by the lake for the weekend.

It was only one couple.

so only one couple joined the threesome while the other couple watched or was it just jack and the wifes or jack with the husbands:wink::rofl:

Jimmydr
12-02-2018, 09:37 AM
so only one couple joined the threesome while the other couple watched or was it just jack and the wifes or jack with the husbands:wink::rofl:

I would bet Jack and the two wives.:corky:

MrHappy
12-06-2018, 05:12 PM

That's what they were hinting at, but Jack was too busy counting how many times they had all been married. :rofl::rofl: