PDA

View Full Version : NATASHA FROM RICOS WORLD

Babyboy31
07-30-2005, 05:52 PM
I heard She is here Most nights. Is That True? I need any info on finding her? How Much does She Charge also for a good time? Any phone numbers of her too?

guttaman
07-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Where the fuck is a picture of her

gdogg
07-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Dude...calm down...breathe. Obsession is not a good thing.
:roll:

I've heard that she visits the beach in Sosua on some Sundays.

vagabond
07-31-2005, 07:24 AM
She's at Sosua beach almost every day, and at Classico most nights, i paid 1000 pesos. But give this girl a break now, you sound totaly obsessed.

vagabond
07-31-2005, 08:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/vagatom/IM000040.jpg

sjaak
07-31-2005, 08:48 AM
looks like the same girl with a breast reduction, mongermonger will be in tears

vagabond
07-31-2005, 08:55 AM
It's the same girl thats posted on Big Trick anyway, not sure of the pick's on that other site though. Dont think she's had an breast reduction, no scars or anything.

Babyboy31
08-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Hi Guys Thanks for the clothed photo of her. She still looks cute but Her TiTs look much smaller. Did Rico Do a photo op thing with her? I see In Some Ricosworld photos that Her TiTS Are Huge And Then one photo of her with Real Real Huge TiTS. Now I see this photo and Am Confused on this. Alright prices on her 1,000 Pesos????? UMMM Lets See would that be like 35 to 40 Bucks? Seems like an alright price. GREAT GREAT. If someone can post some recnt photos of her Cloted or unclothed that would be GREAT. I though Am Really interested in finding a New wife. I will Divorce my Wife if I find that right one. I was going to go to Brazil but Going to Brazil is always such A Bitch with the Visa Bullshit. THE DR I can always come back and forth and in Brazil only during the Maximum of 6 months. OK Back to Natasha. Is That Her At The Recnt photo or her Sister or Cousin? Her TiTs look so much smaller like I Said. I know She Has One Kind or does she also Have More Kids too? How Old is She too? I think someone told me on another site that She is 26 Years Old. Got to Guys. Please Post more info on Natasha Here,MONGER MONGER.

Willie
08-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Hi Guys Thanks for the clothed photo of her. She still looks cute but Her TiTs look much smaller. Did Rico Do a photo op thing with her? I see In Some Ricosworld photos that Her TiTS Are Huge And Then one photo of her with Real Real Huge TiTS. Now I see this photo and Am Confused on this. Alright prices on her 1,000 Pesos????? UMMM Lets See would that be like 35 to 40 Bucks? Seems like an alright price. GREAT GREAT. If someone can post some recnt photos of her Cloted or unclothed that would be GREAT. I though Am Really interested in finding a New wife. I will Divorce my Wife if I find that right one. I was going to go to Brazil but Going to Brazil is always such A Bitch with the Visa Bullshit. THE DR I can always come back and forth and in Brazil only during the Maximum of 6 months. OK Back to Natasha. Is That Her At The Recnt photo or her Sister or Cousin? Her TiTs look so much smaller like I Said. I know She Has One Kind or does she also Have More Kids too? How Old is She too? I think someone told me on another site that She is 26 Years Old. Got to Guys. Please Post more info on Natasha Here,MONGER MONGER.

Is this guy for real? This shit is so funny.

Willie

Babyboy31
08-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Hey Man Is Rico then making the photos more Bigger? Go on www.bigtrick.net and Natasha looks much more Bigger. I am confused on this. Someone help me out on this. Someone also post new photos on her here PLEASE.

gdogg
08-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Is this guy for real? This shit is so funny.

Willie

Unfortunately for us, he is.
:roll:

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Are There Any New Photos of her out there? Does Anyone have an E Mail or Cell Number of her? So Shes Goes to D,Classico Disco a lot? Someone also said She Goes on The Beach a lot. I will try to post a direct link of Her Big Trick photos in a next post.

milldam
08-02-2005, 09:33 PM
MongerMonger, you gotta chill out or you might hyperventilate!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Babyboy31
08-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Dude Why Be Sarcastic? Just post new info on Natasha? Has Any one seen here this week?