PDA

View Full Version : NATASHA NATASHA.

Babyboy31
07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
HI JImmy DR Do not get pissed at Me for posting on this again. Someone mentioned that Natasha can be found at The Beach too. Is This the same Natasha with Huge tits at www.bigtrick.net and www.ricosworld.com? Is There A Cell Number for her to post here?

Apos
07-31-2005, 12:21 AM
dude, go to the DR, look around. you'll find a dozen better in 20 minutes!

Jimmydr
07-31-2005, 10:33 AM
HI JImmy DR Do not get pissed at Me for posting on this again. Someone mentioned that Natasha can be found at The Beach too. Is This the same Natasha with Huge tits at www.bigtrick.net and www.ricosworld.com? Is There A Cell Number for her to post here?

500 - 1,000 chicas in Sosua, just go!

Babyboy31
08-01-2005, 03:57 PM
HI Jimmy Thanks I know What you mean... I have never been to THE DR at all. I would love to go next year.... I have Mongered all over South America,Mexico,THE US ANd Canada but Have not been to THE DR or Puerto Rico yet.. Hey Man Can You Give me info on This Rico Guy??? Does He Fake photos all the time????? www.blackbusty.com/rico/005/rico.html Is This Guy a Con Man Or What? Does any one have Ricos personal E Mail or buisness cell number??? This Guy Rico seems like An Asshole if He Can Get WAy with this Shit... Does He Hang out in Sosua or anwhere else on The Island????? Check also www.bigtrick.net Her Photos Seem Damn Huge too. Check out this too www.worldsexguide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3889&page=2&pp=15 I just want to get these photos Set Up Right on Natasha. I guess Rico also has a Site Called Ricophats. Can Someone Now post new photos of Natasha Unclothed and Clothed? Rico also posts photos of a Big TiT Girl called Charityn. Any info out there on her too? I hope everyone understands Why I need this info. I do not like to get fooled on photos...

Willie
08-01-2005, 04:04 PM
ROFLMAO

Willie

Babyboy31
08-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Willie why Are You Being Sarcastic? Who is This Rico Guy? I like Big TiTs. If Rico is morphing those photos that is uncool. I would like to meet Natasha but Now I see New Photos of her and Her tits look small. If rico does this Shit Then that is uncool.
ROFLMAO

Willie

Dark Knight
08-01-2005, 04:15 PM
chill out dude!there's plenty to go around .

Babyboy31
08-01-2005, 04:27 PM
www.worldsexguide.com/forumattachment.php?attachmentid=1606
chill out dude!there's plenty to go around .

milldam
08-01-2005, 09:09 PM
I think he needs some Prozac!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBeas
08-01-2005, 09:15 PM
OneDazz Tellin a guy to chill out now thats funny... Just kiddin OneD

LMAO... MongerMonger... Valium, Vikes, Or Percocets? Which one do you prefer?

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 12:54 PM
http://bigtrick.net/photopost/showphoto.php?=2267&sort=1&cat=600&page=1 I will try to add in more links on her photo in another post maybe. Here In Bigtrick if She is Morphed it is less then that other Ricos World Photo. Does Rico always Morph Chicks who seem to have Bigger TiTs in his website? Has Any one met Rico? I wish I could see more new photos of Natasha to find this out.

Jimmydr
08-02-2005, 01:02 PM
http://bigtrick.net/photopost/showphoto.php?=2267&sort=1&cat=600&page=1 I will try to add in more links on her photo in another post maybe. Here In Bigtrick if She is Morphed it is less then that other Ricos World Photo. Does Rico always Morph Chicks who seem to have Bigger TiTs in his website? Has Any one met Rico? I wish I could see more new photos of Natasha to find this out.

When you go, you will see for yourself.

vagabond
08-02-2005, 03:46 PM
He he, remindes me of the old Aventura hit, Obsesion....