PDA

View Full Version : 07/2018 - PicaFlor and Blue Ice Piano Bar Shut Down by Authorities!

captain69
07-22-2018, 08:41 AM
The powers that be, arrived from the capitol with prosecutors and troops on Friday night. Pica Flor was closed and Elvis was taken into custody. Also the Blue Ice Piano Bar on Dr. Rosen near Rocky's was shut and a manager arrested. The times they are a changing.

Jimmydr
07-22-2018, 09:27 AM
The powers that be, arrived from the capitol with prosecutors and troops on Friday night. Pica Flor was closed and Elvis was taken into custody. Also the Blue Ice Piano Bar on Dr. Rosen near Rocky's was shut and a manager arrested. The times they are a changing.

Who is the manager?

daddyooo
07-22-2018, 09:40 AM
As of yesterday, you can add Son Da Bar to that list also. Across the street from Rocky"s.

captain69
07-22-2018, 10:16 AM
No Jimmy, it was not herself, a gal named Rosalba was taken.

quietcorner911
07-22-2018, 02:32 PM
As of yesterday, you can add Son Da Bar to that list also. Across the street from Rocky"s.
Son Da Bar was not shut down by authorities,Herman closed it

daddyooo
07-22-2018, 08:53 PM
Son Da Bar was not shut down by authorities,Herman closed it

Herman has Son Da Bar was back open today.

captain69
07-28-2018, 08:49 AM
Elvis and his wife have been jailed for 18 months while the prosecutors prepare the case against them! It's going to be expensive to get out!!

yayow
07-28-2018, 09:35 AM
Based on information I got the Piano Bar re-opened last night. Guys on the ground is that accurate.?

Irie
07-28-2018, 09:55 AM
Based on information I got the Piano Bar re-opened last night. Guys on the ground is that accurate.?

Went out to dinner last night but didn't go by there. I heard it was open too.

One thing for sure, there was about double the normal Cestur out on PC last night.

MrHappy
07-28-2018, 10:34 AM

One thing for sure, there was about double the normal Cestur out on PC last night.

That may have been due to strikes being announced islandwide. San Cristobal has had 4-5 cops on every corner for the last few nights.

Still out at 6 in the morning.

XXX
07-28-2018, 07:19 PM

What they need to do is lay off and reduce the number of Cestur in half,,,,,,
Leave the girls alone,,,,
And then watch the local economy grow,,,,:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

camaro1257
07-28-2018, 09:07 PM

Not sure I want a bunch of unemployed laid off police as an ex-pat living here. IMHO those Pica Flor chics can hustle just like the rest of the chics I have met on this Island.

I have seen it first hand many chics are making it work with or without prostitution.

XXX
07-28-2018, 09:24 PM
Not sure I want a bunch of unemployed laid off police as an ex-pat living here. IMHO those Pica Flor chics can hustle just like the rest of the chics I have met on this Island.

I have seen it first hand many chics are making it work with or without prostitution.

Thought I told you years ago to PLEASE dont start your posts with "As an expat who has lived here for X amount of years":rolleyes:
You have personally seen how badly that has ended up,,,,,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl:

Just kiddin,,,
I get your point,,,,:wink::rolleyes:

psriches
07-29-2018, 09:38 PM

I have seen it first hand many chics are making it work with or without prostitution.I'm sure the pica chicas will be fine. It seems to me they were only part time hoes anyway. They worked 3 - 6 mos terms, only made 3mil for short time, paid expenses and competed with 50 other chicas. The majority will just return home.

j_d66
07-30-2018, 12:27 AM
We all pretty much new this was coming

Once he moved his operations to Sousa he was getting alot more attention and the guys that were using it were talking way to much about it

Essentially ruining the very thing they wanted to talk about so much and so publicly

Mr. Smooth
07-30-2018, 03:19 AM

If it wasn't for raiding bars and clubs and arresting chicas, what exactly do these guys do anyway?

Those girls take their money they earn from their clients and spend it in the salons and supermercados and clothing shops and bars and bus tickets and publicos and motos and.........!

Maybe this guy Elvis along with his wife were just doing a bit too well in business for the authorities to tolerate.

captain69
07-30-2018, 10:11 AM
Next operator of PicaFlor will be a General!!