PDA

View Full Version : 08/2018 - The most you would pay.............

camaro1257
08-04-2018, 08:07 AM
A good looking chica but she would be very high maintenance long term
You should have let her come over anyway and than grudge fucked her for being so late
Marathon man :corky:

Looks like you found a worthy replacement.

There sure are alot of good looking ladies in Santiago

After C12 I didn't have anything left. These chics do not like to be held accountable and confronted when they are wrong. I couldn't be with her and bite my tongue and I definitely wouldn't kiss her ass regardless as to how beautiful she is.

With how I was feeling and what I would have said to her I don't think she would not have wanted to be with me.

***BTW JD & Hunter and anybody else who wants to chime in what would you offer a fine specimen like

whynotme
08-04-2018, 10:00 AM
BTW JD & Hunter and anybody else who wants to chime in what would you offer a fine specimen like

I would gladly pay 3k but since I am only a one week millionaire i would pay more :eek::emmersed::corky:

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 10:03 AM
I would gladly pay 3k but since I am only a one week millionaire i would pay more :eek::emmersed::corky:

What would the most be?

I just paid my most in Jamaica.

whynotme
08-04-2018, 10:16 AM
What would the most be?

I just paid my most in Jamaica.

not counting ex wifes and my avatar girl the most I ever paid was $1,500 (canadian) for a tln for an eqyptian wanna be princess back in the 90s when I was a true millionaire :(

after my second divorce in 1998 I was totally broke and had to start completely over I have never paid more than $100usd any where in the world but she could be the exception :corky::rofl:

Hunter
08-04-2018, 10:19 AM
After C12 I didn't have anything left. These chics do not like to be held accountable and confronted when they are wrong. I couldn't be with her and bite my tongue and I definitely wouldn't kiss her ass regardless as to how beautiful she is.

With how I was feeling and what I would have said to her I don't think she would not have wanted to be with me.

***BTW JD & Hunter and anybody else who wants to chime in what would you offer a fine specimen like

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=152784&d=1533352529)

A better question is how much do you think she wants? Did you get to that conversation yet? Sounds like no. And what you pay vs us 2 week millionaires is apples and oranges...

I really dont think I have gone over 5k with any DR girls. I have a few ask for 200 dollars. And you said the Venezuelans are getting that in SDQ....

I hate money threads..lol.... She needs more pics of her body....that hillary clinton pant suit has got to go. lot of makeup....

Remember that model you dated that you thought was fine fine fine...and you refused her.....I am going to whatsapp you on her...

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 10:20 AM
not counting ex wifes and my avatar girl the most I ever paid was $1,500 (canadian) for a tln for an eqyptian wanna be princess back in the 90s when I was a true millionaire :(

after my second divorce in 1998 I was totally broke and had to start completely over I have never paid more than $100usd any where in the world:corky: but she could be the exception:rofl:

I just paid a girl in Jamaica, $100 a session for 5 sessions.

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 10:22 AM

That is only $60 or so.

whynotme
08-04-2018, 10:24 AM
I just paid a girl in Jamaica, $100 a session for 5 sessions.

nice eh

I am in vegas for Canadas long weekend (and up $$ so far :lol:) and I know I cant get that kind of pricing here:(

whynotme
08-04-2018, 10:28 AM
That is only $60 or so.

its been awhile since I have been to the dr and was thinking 3k was still 100usd...….. :eek:

I paid 4k tln for a girl back in 2006 that was just as hot as this one and kept her for 3 nights during one of our palace invasion trips so with inflation and peso valuation I guess I would pay 5k now...…… or more:corky::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 10:50 AM
nice eh

I am in vegas for Canadas long weekend (and up $$ so far :lol:) and I know I cant get that kind of pricing here:(

If this temp job goes full time, $100 sessions won't be passed on if that is the rates

greydread
08-04-2018, 11:30 AM
I'd show her a $100 bill. I routinely gave $100 to the most beautiful Women I ever met in the DR for years. The night that we met (Lapsus, 2006) I paid a $2KRD bar fine to have her over for the night and I ended up tipping her $1,200RD simply because the gift was even better than the beautiful wrapper it was in. She left the game in a hurry but would come out every time I called because she understood my level of appreciation for her, both monetary and otherwise.

That's as high as the bar can go for me. She was 20 when we met which makes her 32 now and she's still as fine as frog hair and we still stay in touch. She's married with children and living an upper middle class life in Santo Domingo and she can now afford to pay ME $100 for sex if she wanted to. That part of our friendship is in the past and our appreciation is mutual as she continues on with her life and I, with mine. Paying another Chica more than I paid the best just seems ludicrous to me, so I stop at $100, regardless of how much more I can "afford". "Afford" has got nothing to do with it. It's the principal of the thing.

Seville
08-04-2018, 11:35 AM
1500 pesos TLN works for me.

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 11:36 AM
1500 pesos TLN works for me.

If you live there, that is a great price.

yayow
08-04-2018, 12:47 PM
If this temp job goes full time, $100 sessions won't be passed on if that is the rates

I don't believe you wrote that; that is not the Yimmy I know! Just sayin' :rofl::rofl::corky::corky:

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 01:00 PM
I don't believe you wrote that; that is not the Yimmy I know! Just sayin' :rofl::rofl::corky::corky:

That was the price in Jamaica, and I was not going home alone.

Shogun Warrior
08-04-2018, 04:55 PM
$2K at the most.

The Sage
08-04-2018, 06:04 PM
On that island absent a middleman I cap out at 3,000 ST. She looks good in the photos yet the real test would be how she looks and composes herself in person. For me to pay a chick 3k she’s got to be fine and exude sex appeal. I’m talking about the kind of chick that gives you the tingles and sets your mind all asramble. Y’all know what I’m taking about here. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

questner
08-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Not my type, I would pass.

But my top mental rate is 150 euro ($RD 8,633 pesos as I post) - this is an acceptable 1 hour rate on the continent.

This is also the maximum I ever paid to a hooker.

5,772 THB = 9,209 PHP = that is also like 500K COP or 643 BRL! and imagine what can you get in Sao Paulo for 643 reals!

Westy
08-04-2018, 08:21 PM
... Imagine what can you get in Sao Paulo for 643 reals!

I can well imagine -- and with pleasure. But when I go to Brazil it's to visit family, in Parana state, and I don't mix that with mongering.

greydread
08-04-2018, 09:05 PM
I can well imagine -- and with pleasure. But when I go to Brazil it's to visit family, in Parana state, and I don't mix that with mongering.

Why not?

The Guys who live there do.

The one lesson that comes from this thing of ours is that there should be no shame in being a normal, healthy, heterosexual male. That is what the world has taught us and I'm good with it.

When I took my Daughters to Negril after the youngest graduated HS, we were watching the Sunset at Bourbon Beach and I met a very fine specimen of Womanhood and took the time to chat her up. After dinner I let my Girls know I needed some "Daddy Time" and they were in for the night with strong wifi, plenty of everything they needed and gave me their blessing. I raised them as a divorced custodial Dad so they understood fully well he implications of "Daddy Time". When I literally crawled in at 3:30am there was no doubt where I'd been and what I'd been doing. They even offered me a "she's very pretty" verbal high five.

My point here is that "Single Man" and "Family Man" are not mutually exclusive.

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 10:52 PM

Best time to monger

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Not my type, I would pass.

But my top mental rate is 150 euro ($RD 8,633 pesos as I post) - this is an acceptable 1 hour rate on the continent.

This is also the maximum I ever paid to a hooker.

5,772 THB = 9,209 PHP = that is also like 500K COP or 643 BRL! and imagine what can you get in Sao Paulo for 643 reals!

150,000 COP is mine

greydread
08-04-2018, 11:04 PM
150,000 COP is mine
True.

Every destination has a different price point.

Jimmydr
08-04-2018, 11:16 PM
True.

In Meddy you have casas where the girls get half of the 35K so TLN prices will be cheaper.

The Sage
08-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Absolutely, in the DR I think once you get above 3k ST they view you as a sucker and decide they don’t really have to fuck to please you. That’s based purely on what they perceive as the local top end and I think this even applies for Dominican ricos. They really don’t attached the value to short time sex that we gringos are prone to do. Just to clarify, I’m talking one nut. If you’re insisting on multiples or TLN that’s another story.

True.

j_d66
08-05-2018, 12:55 AM
I would like to see better pics of her as well.

But for me its more about attitude and performance

With that being said I would likely loose interest when it gets above 3,000RD ST

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Absolutely, in the DR I think once you get above 3k ST they view you as a sucker and decide they don’t really have to fuck to please you. That’s based purely on what they perceive as the local top end and I think this even applies for Dominican ricos. They really don’t attached the value to short time sex that we gringos are prone to do. Just to clarify, I’m talking one nut. If you’re insisting on multiples or TLN that’s another story.

I think DR is the place they think we are the suckers when we try to do the right thing.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me she on a good day she's a 7. If she can give me a BJ to completion she's a 7.5

Remember, the scale is from 1 to 10, not 6 to ten.

And then when they actually show up, they may turn out to be a complete bore.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 09:17 AM

Lets involve everyone now!

yayow
08-05-2018, 09:28 AM
By the way for those of you that say you don't have success meeting chicas with Facebook, just be aware that Facebook is testing a dating feature, which will be free of charge, not ready to be revealed yet but will probably be available before you know it, just saying!

greydread
08-05-2018, 09:48 AM
By the way for those of you that say you don't have success meeting chicas with Facebook, just be aware that Facebook is testing a dating feature, which will be free of charge, not ready to be revealed yet but will probably be available before you know it, just saying!
Jeez! Facebook isn't happy just mining my family & friends' data, now they got to research my mating habits as well and sell the data to the highest bidder?

greydread
08-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me she on a good day she's a 7. If she can give me a BJ to completion she's a 7.5

Remember, the scale is from 1 to 10, not 6 to ten.
Definitely.

If she's got foreigners who are willing to give her $500 a night then more power to her. I will definitely not be one of them. We've all encountered Guys who come to the island trying to fuck up the price of Punani and they'll get squeezed dry and thrown upon the trash at the end of the day, just like all suckers do.

If she's smart, she'll latch on to one, marry him and take him for everything he's got in the land of plenty, providing an anchor for her entire family to escape the economic realities of Paradise.

If she's not, she'll gain 80 lbs. and spend the rest of her days telling people who don't really give a fuck how the Gringos used to dance to her tune....

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 10:18 AM
If she's smart, she'll latch on to one, marry him and take him for everything he's got in the land of plenty, providing an anchor for her entire family to escape the economic realities of Paradise.

How many times do they marry a guy, go home with him and then realize he is just a guy making it back home and not rich at all?

MrHappy
08-05-2018, 10:22 AM
How many times do they marry a guy, go home with him and then realize he is just a guy making it back home and not rich at all?

Not threesomefan though. He and she have found TRUE LOVE and have got one in the oven!

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Not threesomefan though. He and she have found TRUE LOVE and have got one in the oven!

That was the day she discovered all Americans were not rich

greydread
08-05-2018, 10:27 AM
I am willing to bet that he never spent $500 a night on Pussy in his life.

In fact, I seriously doubt that he spent $500 above transport & lodging on any trip he ever took.

$500 is a whole lot of Skittles :rofl:

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 10:30 AM
I am willing to bet that he never spent $500 a night on Pussy in his life.

In fact, I seriously doubt that he spent $500 above transport & lodging on any trip he ever took.

$500 is a whole lot of Skittles :rofl:

I never spent $500 on pussy on a night.

Nor do I plan too.:mad:

greydread
08-05-2018, 10:35 AM

According to the screen shot in post #28, there's some Gringo out there paying $500 a night for Dominican Poon. It isn't any of us.

yayow
08-05-2018, 10:36 AM

Any of these guys coming here to find their "soul mate ", I would venture to say aren't rich in the least, at least by American standards. If they were truly rich they wouldn't be looking for love, in the DR, and if they did they wouldn't be dabbling in the traditional " pay for play" arena. Plenty of wonderful Dominicanas of true style and class, but they wouldn't be engaging in this game of ours.

MrHappy
08-05-2018, 10:41 AM
According to the screen shot in post #28, there's some Gringo out there paying $500 a night for Dominican Poon. It isn't any of us.

I'm hoping he was offering $500 just to get her attention and was not really going to pay that much. (Wishful thinking. We all know he did)

minkyboodle
08-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Jeez! Facebook isn't happy just mining my family & friends' data, now they got to research my mating habits as well and sell the data to the highest bidder?

True story about data mining,
Went for a nice ride yesterday afternoon with some work mates. We talked about a variety of interesting subjects in the car with cell phones present. My boss bet me that later that night some thing that we spoke about (China and Taiwan, various world politics etc) would show up on his phones news feed. I didn't believe him. He sent a screenshot last night and sure enough three news stories relating to three very different subjects we talked about showed up. These phones are listening at all times. It's how OK Google works. Just a aside that your post made me think of. I was taken aback

camaro1257
08-05-2018, 11:25 AM

Please move this thread to Green.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 11:40 AM

Please move this thread to Green.

There are no pictures in this open Version. I have removed your posts as well.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Any of these guys coming here to find their "soul mate ", I would venture to say aren't rich in the least, at least by American standards. If they were truly rich they wouldn't be looking for love, in the DR, and if they did they wouldn't be dabbling in the traditional " pay for play" arena. Plenty of wonderful Dominicanas of true style and class, but they wouldn't be engaging in this game of ours.

There are plenty of Doctors and lawyers heading here, earning $250,000 and above living in million dollar homes.

yayow
08-05-2018, 12:18 PM
There are plenty of Doctors and lawyers heading here, earning $250,000 and above living in million dollar homes.

And how many of them do you see facing with r he chicas on pedro clisante or similar types of chicas?

Maybe a few but not a lot and of those that do, they aren't thinking of taking the chicas they meet there home to play house, which was the subject of my post.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 12:25 PM
And how many of them do you see facing with r he chicas on pedro clisante or similar types of chicas?

Maybe a few but not a lot and of those that do, they aren't thinking of taking the chicas they meet there home to play house, which was the subject of my post.

There was one that a buddy of mine kept in touch with.

He brought her and her kids to DC and had another and today they are divorced.

I know another lawyer that had a kid with one and I think he took the kid.

Don't kid yourself. Guys making lots of money still have trouble getting women stateside.

yayow
08-05-2018, 12:27 PM

Don't kid yourself. Guys making lots of money still have trouble getting women stateside.

So they are settling for Sosua hoes and bringing them back to the States?

yayow
08-05-2018, 12:36 PM
My post was about another post where the poster said chicas go back to the States with these weekend millionaires only to find when they go to the States those dudes hardly have a pot to piss in.

Now I have known many guys that have come here after saving their pennies and living big time for the week and telling the chicas all they have back in the States, which is fine, no problem enjoying your vacation and living out your fantasies. I have also known plenty guys who have lost a lot of money fucking with some of these chicas, those guys got played. But when I was talking about guys with real money, I was talking about more than 250 G's also, most of the guys making 500 G's a year aren't spending much time on Pedro Climate. And if they do, they aren't taking any of them back with them to be wifey, at least the ones I have run across. Obviously your experiences are different.

MrHappy
08-05-2018, 12:42 PM
My post was about another post where the poster said chicas go back to the States with these weekend millionaires only to find when they go to the States those dudes hardly have a pot to piss in.

Now I have known many guys that have come here after saving their pennies and living big time for the week and telling the chicas all they have back in the States, which is fine, no problem enjoying your vacation and living out your fantasies. I have also known plenty guys who have lost a lot of money fucking with some of these chicas, those guys got played. But when I was talking about guys with real money, I was talking about more than 250 G's also, most of the guys making 500 G's a year aren't spending much time on Pedro Climate. And if they do, they aren't taking any of them back with them to be wifey, at least the ones I have run across. Obviously your experiences are different.

I'd hazard to guess the guys who pull down that kind of money have more than enough outlets for getting their needs addressed.

Now, finding a partner is another subject altogether.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 12:47 PM
And if they do, they aren't taking any of them back with them to be wifey, at least the ones I have run across. Obviously your experiences are different.

Cant forget about that guy that hated me and got killed by his wife in Tenn:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 12:48 PM

There are a few.

I met a few in Meddy as well.

Lonely men are everywhere

Hunter
08-05-2018, 12:48 PM
I'd hazard to guess the guys who pull down that kind of money have more than enough outlets for getting their needs addressed.

Now, finding a partner is another subject altogether.

Article today I think in NYPost where the super rich guys with the yacht have the crew change the sheets in the master bedroom after the sugar baby leaves....then change the decorations also in the room when the wife shows up....so 2 different rooms....ho decorations and wife decorations....lol...that is ballin....

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Article today I think in NYPost where the super rich guys with the yacht have the crew change the sheets in the master bedroom after the sugar baby leaves....then change the decorations also in the room when the wife shows up....so 2 different rooms....ho decorations and wife decorations....lol...that is ballin....

Westy has a yacht

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 12:53 PM

Maybe a few will attend the December Boca Invasion.

:corky::corky::corky::corky::corky:

yayow
08-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Cant forget about that guy that hated me and got killed by his wife in Tenn:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He didn't have that kind of money, pension guy military. But he was able to live here very comfortable. The woman he had was pure evil, haitiana into voodoo and shit like that. Couldn't get her out of his system although he often said he would. She hated me, especially when I told him and his son their women weren't allowed in my bars.

yayow
08-05-2018, 12:59 PM
There are a few.

I met a few in Meddy as well.

Lonely men are everywhere

Guess you are right, just think better women for them, whether in DR or Meddy.

bailar
08-05-2018, 01:52 PM

I got close one night. I was in Montreal an ordered room service online and they sent me three different flavors on the same night. The third one had a hell of a time getting a nut out of me.

whynotme
08-05-2018, 02:02 PM

I got close one night. I was in Montreal an ordered room service online and they sent me three different flavors on the same night. The third one had a hell of a time getting a nut out of me.

hell back in the day I have spent way more than $500 a night on pussy:eek: and enjoyed every stroke :rofl:

once a month I used to grab a hotel in Toronto and grab three or four street walkers a night:biggrin: the good old days:rolleyes:

The Sage
08-05-2018, 03:57 PM
One if my favoritas married a doctor and had a kid. Last I heard they were doing well living near NYC.

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 07:29 PM
and enjoyed every stroke :rofl:

once a month I used to grab a hotel in Toronto and grab three or four street walkers a night:biggrin: the good old days:rolleyes:

I had nights like that

Jimmydr
08-05-2018, 07:31 PM
He didn't have that kind of money, pension guy military. But he was able to live here very comfortable. The woman he had was pure evil, haitiana into voodoo and shit like that. Couldn't get her out of his system although he often said he would. She hated me, especially when I told him and his son their women weren't allowed in my bars.

My Voodoo got him, not hers

Mr. Smooth
08-05-2018, 09:58 PM

Zuckerburg lost 19% of FB's value in one day last week. I can imagine in the very competitive world of social media, keeping relevant is of the utmost importance.

A dating site feature would probably make sure that FB is keeping up with the Jones' and keeping enough eyeballs on their platform to maintain and increase their stock value.

Not to mention giving folks another option for hooking up! :corky:

Mr. Smooth
08-05-2018, 10:24 PM

It's funny, we all have shamed and shunned the Sosua chicas, the one's who are vets, the one's that have gained weight, the one's who have aged into their 30's when the time we had them was 7-10 years before and now are deemed "past their prime" as well as other not so attractive descriptions.

But....whenever I have broached the subject about them with other guys while having a beer watching the stroll, or from Merengue, Rumba, the beach, wherever.....when I said that for all these guys coming here who are dismissing 80% of what they see, to include the one's described above, the irony is that if any one of them happened to be hanging out back home where they live at the local bar, every guy in the joint would be eyeballing them and wanting to somehow maneuver themselves into getting her number, meeting up after closing time for a late night bite to eat, or preferably, having them come home with him.

This is to include the chicas that hung around the Cigar Bar in the afternoons. And after all these years of visiting, that's 11 years for me, not one guy, to include a few bm's here, have ever disagreed.

I include myself in that thinking. Some of these chicas, a bit of a beer belly, mid to late 30's, a couple kids.....if I'm sitting at an Applebees or some dive bar on the boulevard and they are there, my attitude suddenly goes from being dismissive to having full on interest. With all the other guys who are looking at her too.

Yeah, I know...any old port in the storm. :rofl:

camaro1257
08-05-2018, 10:27 PM
Zuckerburg lost 19% of FB's value in one day last week. I can imagine in the very competitive world of social media, keeping relevant is of the utmost importance.

A dating site feature would probably make sure that FB is keeping up with the Jones' and keeping enough eyeballs on their platform to maintain and increase their stock value.

Not to mention giving folks another option for hooking up! :corky:

I can use all the help I can get!

greydread
08-06-2018, 01:48 AM
It's funny, we all have shamed and shunned the Sosua chicas, the one's who are vets, the one's that have gained weight, the one's who have aged into their 30's when the time we had them was 7-10 years before and now are deemed "past their prime" as well as other not so attractive descriptions.

But....whenever I have broached the subject about them with other guys while having a beer watching the stroll, or from Merengue, Rumba, the beach, wherever.....when I said that for all these guys coming here who are dismissing 80% of what they see, to include the one's described above, the irony is that if any one of them happened to be hanging out back home where they live at the local bar, every guy in the joint would be eyeballing them and wanting to somehow maneuver themselves into getting her number, meeting up after closing time for a late night bite to eat, or preferably, having them come home with him.

This is to include the chicas that hung around the Cigar Bar in the afternoons. And after all these years of visiting, that's 11 years for me, not one guy, to include a few bm's here, have ever disagreed.

I include myself in that thinking. Some of these chicas, a bit of a beer belly, mid to late 30's, a couple kids.....if I'm sitting at an Applebees or some dive bar on the boulevard and they are there, my attitude suddenly goes from being dismissive to having full on interest. With all the other guys who are looking at her too.

But...but.....that's why they get on the planes...to have access to a better cut of Poon than they've settled for in their "regular" lives.

yayow
08-06-2018, 03:28 AM

No doubt, I have said the same thing, but I guess after living here as long as I have, you kind of forget how it was back in the states. I don't live in that matrix any more, I live in a totally different matrix now. But the thing is, it's still a matrix, just different with different challenges.

Westy
08-06-2018, 05:34 PM

Westy has a yacht
Hunter is obviously not talking about my yacht. :rolleyes:

Hunter
08-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Hunter is obviously not talking about my yacht. :rolleyes:

Yes I am :p

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=151696&d=1527440379

Westy
08-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Yes I am :p

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=151696&d=1527440379)
Don't I wish!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: __ :rofl::rofl::rofl: __ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was out on it last night, anchored out in Tilghman Creek north of St. Michael's ... alone. :dontknow: