PDA

View Full Version : 11/2018 - Nigerian with american citizensahip killed a chica in sosua

voltage69
11-01-2018, 05:15 PM
http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/33783-2/

appears the body hasn't been found yet but they have video of this guy dragging her body out of his room. google translate isn't the best..... or maybe it's the Dominican writing.

Sosúa.- It was four o'clock on the afternoon of Tuesday, the 30th of this month, husband and sister of a young woman asked for help, her relative was missing, her phone goes off and she has not communicated, they fear the worst.
Yorjia Yoneida Rosario Paniagua, told www.detrasdelrumor.com.do, that her 29-year-old sister Yonay Rosario had left after 11:30 PM, on the night of last Monday, the 29th of this month, with a foreigner from dark skin, strong and with flip flops and since then they had not heard from her and her cell phone was turned off, so they asked the authorities to verify the surveillance camera of the place, not having spent 24 hours had to return the next day, so said the police authorities.
On Wednesday the 31st I received the complaint and the investigations began, in fact when reviewing the files of the camera, Yonay walked with a man with the same description, but nothing is known about her.
Investigators continue to advance and investigators determine that the foreigner that appears in the video is Oluseye Adesegun, a North American of Nigerian origin, staying at the Alicia S Grill Hause hotel, located on the dead end street of the El Batey sector, his things are in the room, but had left early in the morning according to the administration, it is urgent to locate it because the images contained in the surveillance camera show heartbreaking images, a man with the same description is caught pulling out the body of a woman faint or dead with the same clothes, same details and size as the young Yoney, images that allow to presume the worst.
More late and falling the night of last Wednesday Adesegun was arrested by police officers, like two other people, including a man who works for the hotel and that appears in the video, the news runs and the people are upset, hundreds of people are presented The hotel and almost out of control ask for the head of an American black man who was already considered the main suspect in the disappearance and possible murder of Yonay.
In front of the police station are also large numbers of people, asking for justice and asking to see the body of the girl, the authorities form a police cordon and disperse the crowd using gases.
The detainee is removed from the barracks and runs the news that they would go with him to look for the body.
The version was not true, was transferred to the Northern Regional Command PN, where he is without having confessed anything, despite the images say the opposite and without giving an explanation of why he took the body that way or what had happened .
Desperate relatives indicate their suffering and affirm Yonay is the mother of four children who, if she were dead, would be orphaned.
Impotence is present in this case and activists who defend women come to the barracks and the expressions mixed with tears and pain make it clear that the city is suffering.
What happened with the Young Woman ?, Why was it taken out of the hotel and what happened to her ?, Is she dead or alive ?, all the questions remain unanswered while the despair stops

WickedWillie
11-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Her body found just east of Cabarete earlier this afternoon.

He took the cops to where she was dumped.

RIP

Irie
11-01-2018, 05:33 PM
The whole town is talking about it. Large group of chicas outside the hotel last night. Make shift memorials springing up here and there since yesterday. Four kids. Very sad.

RIP

Shogun Warrior
11-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Reading a lot about this on the other board. Seen the posted video and photos. Yes this dude is done.

CentralNJDude
11-01-2018, 11:29 PM
The whole town is talking about it. Large group of chicas outside the hotel last night. Make shift memorials springing up here and there since yesterday. Four kids. Very sad.

RIP

Pretty sad when one of the dudes goes over the edge.

MrHappy
11-02-2018, 07:55 AM
Her body found just east of Cabarete earlier this afternoon.

He took the cops to where she was dumped.

RIP

Pretty girl .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL4O64ryzVM&t=8s

Dvdmdz
11-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Reading a lot about this on the other board. Seen the posted video and photos. Yes this dude is done.
Looked like playa Alicia hotel. The old Casa Cayena?..

Irie
11-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Looked like playa Alicia hotel. The old Casa Cayena?..

yes. Called Hotel Alicia now.

captain69
11-03-2018, 07:18 AM
This guy has been living here for some 2 years. He has had a rep for violence since he arrived. He will not survive prison here.

XXX
11-03-2018, 07:50 AM
This guy has been living here for some 2 years. He has had a rep for violence since he arrived. He will not survive prison here.

GOOD !!!!

Hopefully that is the way he will pay for his crime ,,,,,,,,,,,,,VIOLENTLY !!!!!! :mad:

Irie
11-03-2018, 08:22 AM

Interesting considering he was staying in a hotel. Hmmm.

j_d66
11-03-2018, 08:34 AM
I thought i saw something that he had been arrested in February for assaulting a girl in Charamicos

He will get real Dominican justice this time as he should

saw a video of him carrying her out of the hotel

wonder how much he paid the security guy to help him remove the body

Plaso
11-03-2018, 08:57 AM
I thought i saw something that he had been arrested in February for assaulting a girl in Charamicos

Checked my client list. He never stayed in my Hotel until i left

Jimmydr
11-03-2018, 09:16 AM

There is a price structure there.

j_d66
11-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Checked my client list. He never stayed in my Hotel until i left

cant really blame the hotel. They appear to be instrumental in breaking the case

a video is pretty good evidence especially one of him carrying the girl out of there

dont really know how involved the security guy was but it doesn’t look to good for him

The Sage
11-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Since it does not appear that they've arrested the hotel security I can only assume that the perpetrator lied and said she was drunk and he was taking her home or that she passed out and he was taking her to the hospital.

cant really blame the hotel. They appear to be instrumental in breaking the case

a video is pretty good evidence especially one of him carrying the girl out of there

dont really know how involved the security guy was but it doesn’t look to good for him

Irie
11-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Was told yesterday by my employees that the security guy is detained as well.

j_d66
11-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Since it does not appear that they've arrested the hotel security I can only assume that the perpetrator lied and said she was drunk and he was taking her home or that she passed out and he was taking her to the hospital.

Yea not sure what he actually knew or not

pretty clear he knew something bad was up and assume he must have gotten involved in the investigation at some point

https://www.facebook.com/100003242091386/posts/1936923819759002/

i doubt his actions coincide with hotel protocal in such a situation

captain69
11-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Some folks will do anything for a few dollars. Security had to know something was going on. They should just let him go. After announcing his imminent release! Saw that video of him at the police station, all he did was holler for a lawyer!

ezsmile
11-03-2018, 11:31 AM
this article said there was a fight after he only paid 500 pesos out of an agreed 2,500 pesos. How they know that I do not know.

http://minuto0.com/2018/11/03/apresan-nigeriano-en-sosua-acusado-de-matar-a-golpes-a-una-prostituta-tras-negarse-a-pagarle-servicios-ofrecidos/

Jimmydr
11-03-2018, 03:14 PM
this article said there was a fight after he only paid 500 pesos out of an agreed 2,500 pesos. How they know that I do not know.

http://minuto0.com/2018/11/03/apresan-nigeriano-en-sosua-acusado-de-matar-a-golpes-a-una-prostituta-tras-negarse-a-pagarle-servicios-ofrecidos/

To save $50 he gets 20 years in jail

greydread
11-03-2018, 04:24 PM
To save $50 he gets 20 years in jail
The money he shorted her was a lot more like $40 and his sentence is a lot more like Death.

I can't even imagine what lunacy would cause someone to make a choice like that.

quietcorner911
11-03-2018, 04:27 PM
The video is hilarious of him yelling abogado!! Abogado!! Like a Dominican lawyer is gonna help him,hahaha. Then he yells U.S. military,umm yeah okay....

quietcorner911
11-03-2018, 04:31 PM

http://minuto0.com/2018/11/03/apresan-nigeriano-en-sosua-acusado-de-matar-a-golpes-a-una-prostituta-tras-negarse-a-pagarle-servicios-ofrecidos/I heard that the cops beat a confession out of him,either way he will never make it to trial. He already had a restraining order against him for choking another girl back in February. Her family in Charamicos is supposedly a bunch of badasses and plan on having him killed in jail before he gets to trial.