PDA

View Full Version : Just a warning! From my Yahoo DL

Jimmydr
05-20-2004, 07:53 PM
From: "jthomaswhite2003"
Date: Thu May 20, 2004 7:20 pm
Subject: Disco Chica rip offs

Watch the chicks at the Clasico Disco. They agree on one price and
then try to raise it to a outrageous amount. One guy agreed on $16 US
all night then she wanted $60 for short time. He paid her $20 and
kicked her out only to have her return with her pimp demanding the
money. I had one also try this with me the same night.

Jimmydr
05-20-2004, 07:54 PM
From: bhoke98
Date: Thu May 20, 2004 7:41 pm
Subject: Re: [InsearchofchicsDL] Disco Chica rip offs

Thanks for the heads up! I'm not one to run but I'm to
smart to play superman in a third world country.
Please excuse me and my questions, because this is my
first time "mongering" but what should be the rate? I
know the game is like any other business. They will
start high, I low ball and we agree on something. But
what should be the comfort zone? I don't want to over
pay. Unless she is god's gift! Hahahhahahahaha.

I'm looking forward to this trip! I've canceled my
Miami portion of the trip just to explore the DR and
all that it has to offer. I will travel to SDQ at the
end of my trip. I'm told to go to Boca Chica from here
and stay the last two nights of my trip but I've been
seeing websites for all of the clubs/bars/cafes in SDQ
and it looks like non-pro heaven! Dammit, I knew I
should have paid attention to my spanish teacher while
I was in high school. LOL. Do you have advice for SDQ,
Boca Chica or even Santiago.....

Thanks again,
Sunnyblack
future monger

El Tiburon
05-21-2004, 12:06 AM
My take on this. If a chica walks around the club and agressively asks every guy in the place for a quick deal, avoid! The types that have asked 15 guys in 20 minutes for a short time. They work the room in seconds... Avoid them! The best girls I have seen have been the ones that come to party for a bit and are a bit shy and not so aggressive. Talk to them and let them know you are street smart, (if in fact you are) they will leave you alone because they will have a hard time running their scams. If a girl seems shady (cmon guys you know, that look of "I have been through fucking everything and I am pissed about it") then DO NOT TAKE HER! It is one thing to have a professional but I don't want any chick that has a shady aura about her. If you feel this cannot be sussed out, then you are not taking your time with selections... Take your time, suss her out, make her wait, be undecided. This serves the purpose of her not being able to pull off her bullshit in a timely fashion and it also serves for time to get to know what she is really all about. Your dick was hard for many hours on the plane, it can be hard for an hour more...

Listen guys, I have never had a scam like that pulled on me in about 4 countries and years of mongering because you all have a sixth sense about these women. You get scammed when you DO NOT LISTEN TO IT. Turn a girl down if you have the slightest bad feeling about her. I have listened to this sense 100% of the time and it has guided me well. I have walked away from dimes because this sense told me "don't fucking do it"...

Make friends with the bouncers in the club! D'latino has professional, courteous bouncers and you should definitely befriend them (only the door guy at Classico seemed kool to me). If any shit goes down (within reason) I have them for backup. Talk to them, buy them a beer from time to time and ask their advice on who to avoid. Make sure they SEE who you are leaving with and just stop and let the girl go forward or double back yourself and ask one of the bouncers "what do you think about her, she ok?". If you are kool with them they will give you the lowdown and possibly save you the trouble!

Just how I do it...

Travelfox

continentalmike
08-20-2004, 08:38 AM
Are the bouncers at these clubs not a part of the same mongering scene? I would think that they would never rat on a fellow Domenican.. just like in cuba... they are just setting you up, maybe asking commission from the chica or something like that..but maybe I'm wrong..

BrooklynBeas
08-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Are the bouncers at these clubs not a part of the same mongering scene? I would think that they would never rat on a fellow Domenican.. just like in cuba... they are just setting you up, maybe asking commission from the chica or something like that..but maybe I'm wrong..

If you are cool with the locals they are cool with you ... and i mean cool by giving gifts such as a beer... sometimes a beer will go a long way ... i know more then a few people in the Sosua area and i consider them friends just cause of the way we treat each other... they ask me when i will be coming back where im staying when im there .. if im going to a concert or whatever you would speak about with ur friend at home... it makes you feel good knowing they except and like you

continentalmike
08-20-2004, 10:32 AM
arent they also looking for when you come back to give them stuff again and to line their pockets? I'm not saying they don't treat you right but they are looking out for themselves as well imo

BrooklynBeas
08-20-2004, 01:55 PM
When i talk about giving them things... i mean a 100 pesos tip in my barbershop when i pay only 100 pesos for the damn haircut and shave... or maybe giving the kids on the street 200 pesos to buy a card to use their cell phone... which i use whenever i need to, or maybe ask them to get me some chicken from up the block for 80 pesos and tell them to buy some food as well... it may be a beer that i give the motoconch driver from my fridge that cost me 30 pesos.... nothing at all for me and a whole lot to them.....

Macky
08-20-2004, 02:38 PM
I think the warning should be extended to any and all chicas on the north coast. Every chica that I took to the room tried to renegotiate the price once in the room, and always after we were both naked. I suppose they think we will feel more vulnerable at that point. No problem, my pants can go on as quickly as they came off. A few of them tried it during a pause in sucking, or with their hand around my member. Last year I had this happening sometimes, but this year it was a universal chica behaviour. They didn't seem to hold it against me when I didn't renegotiate, in fact I think it's more likely that you will get lousier service if you agree to give them more, they lose respect in that case.

When confronted with that sort of situation, think about what result the chica could expect if she tried that scam with a dominican guy, not a tourist.

continentalmike
08-20-2004, 06:22 PM
she would be slapped around and you better threaten her a bit too!

Gladiator
08-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Turn a girl down if you have the slightest bad feeling about her.
Travelfox

This is a really good recommendation.

My last problematic hooker was in Rio de Janeiro, she tried to drug me with a knock-out drug but I realised in time and kicked her (literally I did kick her) out of my apartment. The point is that when I first talked to her in the disco there was a moment, just a few seconds, when I had a bad feeling by looking at her eyes, but I didn't take my feeling seriously, after all she looked like a nice girl...

Anyway, my golden rule is to get rid of a hooker as soon as she gives me the slightest trouble: I have a zero tolerance policy.

I've never been to the DR but will be there in few weeks and obviously I'll apply my policy as usual, this is an international rule which has proved to be effective in all countries I've been so far, I guess the DR is no exception.

In any case, bad girls are never a problem, the real problems appear when bad girls are well-connected either with corrupt police or with dangerous guys, and I mean dangerous guys, not idiots trying to play the pimp role.

My question is: are there really well-connected girls in Sosua or are they just small fry?

jd_mine
08-21-2004, 05:38 AM
This is very true.
Last time I was in Sosua there was a guy on the beach who pushed the girl in her chair so that she fell over backwards with the chair. He also called her a whore in front of everyone. She was not physically hurt, but someone told us the guy had a big problem now since the girl knew a lot of important people at the police. And yes the police DID come to pick him up for questioning at least three times that week (that I saw) and he even got dragged off to Puerto Plata. They did give him the option of going voluntarily or in cuffs, but still......
So do not hurt the girls pride in front of others, you might have a problem.

Jimmydr
08-21-2004, 08:28 AM
Turn a girl down if you have the slightest bad feeling about her.
Travelfox

Anyway, my golden rule is to get rid of a hooker as soon as she gives me the slightest trouble: I have a zero tolerance policy.

My question is: are there really well-connected girls in Sosua or are they just small fry?

Yes, get rid of her fast. Most girls do not have any connections. This is a pro tourist town and they will listen to your side as well.