PDA

View Full Version : 03/2019 - planing a trip to DR

rob57
03-03-2019, 07:01 PM
hello im new here planning a trip to the DR on a all inclusive resort with one of my friends.
what do girls charge down there on the resorts? overnights with them ? rates per hour usually ?

rob57
03-03-2019, 08:41 PM
hello planning a trip to dr in a few months any tips for 21/yr old in dr

whynotme
03-03-2019, 08:52 PM
hello planning a trip to dr in a few months any tips for 21/yr old in dr

live for today and enjoy being 21
pay for a subscription and get the up to date info for the dr

other tips
never get married until your 35 and use birth control until your really ready, if unsure get a puppy
save for your future as it does come fast ,,,too fast,,,but invest it wisely
whatever you spend on whores match it dollar for dollar and invest as above

do as I say not as I do because its too late for me and I never took any ones advise ...………
wish I was 21 again and could start over :rofl:

BlueDevil
03-03-2019, 09:19 PM

other tips
never get married until your 35 and use birth control until your really ready, if unsure get a puppy

do as I say not as I do because its too late for me and I never took any ones advise ...………
wish I was 21 again and could start over :rofl:

Wiser words have never been said...:smile:

Westy
03-03-2019, 09:31 PM
hello im new here planning a trip to the DR on a all inclusive resort with one of my friends.
what do girls charge down there on the resorts? overnights with them ? rates per hour usually ?

Your biggest problem is staying at an all-inclusive (AI) resort. Those places are marketed to older, married couples and sometimes families, who are looking for nice beaches, good golf, and a "no-surprises" vacation that's a lot like a land-locked cruise ship. They're set up to insulate you from the locals; the only girls you'll see are on the staff, and you (as a guest) are strictly off-limits to them, if they want to keep their jobs.

If you want the security of a structured, AI-like environment that's chica-friendly, you might want to change your plans to Blackbeard's Resort in Costambar (just outside Puerto Plata), on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. This is not all-inclusive, but food and drink are reasonably priced and they have a good kitchen -- good enough that you'll find well-to-do locals and expats dining there. They also have their own crew of chicas, or "shipmates," who are ready to come up to your room and give you a good time for a pretty-reasonable price; they have a bilingual "mama-san" on staff who will help you set things up with the girl of your choice.

OTOH, if you speak at least a little Spanish, you'd do better in the towns of Sosua (on the north coast, near Puerto Plata) or Boca Chica (on the south coast, east of Santo Domingo). There, you'd meet the girls in the bars and/or on the street.

And if you want the latest-and-best info, subscribe to Trip Reports.

Good luck!

greydread
03-03-2019, 09:42 PM
You will not be able to get Chicas into the resorts. They are not Chica friendly, unless you have registered one with you at the resort and she will be required to produce her cedula (national ID).

If you wish to engage in P4P it will depend upon where you're staying. In Punta Cana the price for an hour can vary from $100/ hour to "shy's the limit". You will need to rent a place outside th resort to consumate your deal. If you're going to buy Punani, you'd be better off doing it in your home town.

Once again, where you're going to stay makes all the difference in the world. North Coast and South Coast are a little less stressful that East Coast. The closer you get to the Capital, the better time you will have at a reasonable cost.

Hunter
03-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Advice....If you are 21...Dont pay for sex.....World is your oyster....Do it the normal way in USA....

But if you must for just 1 week bender...then fuckya...Bang those hardcore Sosua hos....

Just remember she doesnt love you and is fucking that motoconch guy that takes you to hotel :p:p:p

whynotme
03-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Advice....If you are 21...Dont pay for sex.....World is your oyster....Do it the normal way in USA....

your too late he is already corrupted … he has found us:corky::rofl:

weyland
03-03-2019, 10:28 PM
If you guys are mainly coming for sex, and you intend to fuck a couple of chicas each every day plus another all-night, then do NOT stay in an all-inclusive hotel. You will end up paying more when you add on the price of taxis (they charge double to AI guests) and short-term rooms to do the deed.

If you speak a bit of Spanish and are a bit street-smart, rent an apartment. My friends have had good results with Air BnB. Or book into a chica-friendly hotel in Sosua.

If you are like me on my first visit, no Spanish and helpless wimps, then stay at Blackbeards. You cannot go far wrong there.

On the other hand, if you are coming for a conventional sun & sand holiday with just the occasional sexual adventure on the side, then an AI is your best bet.

At your age, if you are reasonable looking, and shower occasionally, can dance and don't get drunk, you should be able to pick up non-working girls. For this purpose, Puerto Plata is much better than Sosua because the venues are not infested with whores to frighten off the straight girls. But do not make the mistake of thinking non-working girls will work out cheaper.

Avoid the East Coast (Punta Cana). If you have no Spanish, avoid Santo Domingo and Santiago, but if you have Spanish you can succeed there too.

To advise you properly, we need better info. How long, main purpose of trip (fucking or making sand-castles), level of Spanish.

Worth subscribing to Trip Reports, if only for the time up to your visit and a bit afterwards to give you time to report back. You will easily save the fee by avoiding newbie mistakes.

weyland
03-03-2019, 10:44 PM
You started two threads on the same topic. Bad idea. Much better to concentrate all advice on one thread to avoid repetition and omissions and more helpful to other newbies wanting similar advice.

Mods: his other thread is in the Welcome Forum. I suggest you combine them in one forum or the other.

rob57
03-03-2019, 10:50 PM
i went on a Bermuda cruise and there wasn't to many girls on the island. looking to go all out in DR. How much do they charge usually? my friend said some are $90 for the whole day

whynotme
03-03-2019, 10:52 PM
You started two threads on the same topic.
Bad idea.
Much better to concentrate all advice on one thread to avoid repetition and omissions and more helpful to other newbies wanting similar advice.

Mods: his other thread is in the Welcome Forum. I suggest you combine them in one forum or the other.

done ...

greydread
03-03-2019, 11:03 PM
i went on a Bermuda cruise and there wasn't to many girls on the island. looking to go all out in DR. How much do they charge usually? my friend said some are $90 for the whole day
They ship Women from the D.R. to Bermuda for sex work.

The way I see it, your two big travel mistakes are:
1. Cruises
2. All Inclusives

Fly to your destination, stay at a "Chica friendly" hotel and bang all the Chicas you want for $30 a turn.

...and lose your "friend". He doesn't have a clue. Listen to these Guys on this board giving you advice. They know everything there is to know about your desired destination and then some.

rob57
03-03-2019, 11:18 PM
i sent a email to get the paid membership. dr is cheap to fly out from NJ looking at $700 for 5-7 days there all inclusive resort

rob57
03-03-2019, 11:23 PM
They ship Women from the D.R. to Bermuda for sex work.

The way I see it, your two big travel mistakes are:
1. Cruises
2. All Inclusives

Fly to your destination, stay at a "Chica friendly" hotel and bang all the Chicas you want for $30 a turn.

...and lose your "friend". He doesn't have a clue. Listen to these Guys on this board giving you advice. They know everything there is to know about your desired destination and then some.

my friend is down to get girls aswell im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay looking at $400-500 for some weed and girls for the week

greydread
03-03-2019, 11:33 PM
my friend is down to get girls aswell im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay looking at $400-500 for some weed and girls for the week

Take it from this rastaman when I tell you to stay away from weed in the D.R. and stick to the menu. Food and booze is dirt cheap in the D.R. and you can pick from scores of very nice, Chica friendly hotels or $50/night.

The guy who sells you weed will report you to the policia so they can have their turn at your wallet and the weed is shit. Not worth the trouble. Law enforcement is an entrepreneurial endeavor in that country and they will hem you up if you slip.

If your destination is Punta Cana then you can plan on paying $200 for some rushed Punani and an additional $50 for a room outside your resort. Holla back when you're ready to climb out of the puppy pound and run with the big dogs.

Jimmydr
03-04-2019, 05:42 AM
i sent a email to get the paid membership. dr is cheap to fly out from NJ looking at $700 for 5-7 days there all inclusive resort

I sent you an invoice and will be back on tonight.

Jimmydr
03-04-2019, 05:43 AM

Best way to go to jail.

Jimmydr
03-04-2019, 05:47 AM

other tips

:rofl:

Who watches the puppy while you are away?

whynotme
03-04-2019, 07:27 AM

I wasn't smart enough to get a puppy

weyland
03-04-2019, 08:53 AM
im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay ...
There are hundreds of members of this board who still do visit, or have visited, the DR for sex. Plus hundreds more who are no longer active members. Out of those many hundreds I can only think of three who have stayed in all-inclusives, and two of those regretted it.

Do not think you know better than hundreds of members here, some of whom have visited literally dozens of times, and none of whom stay in all-inclusives.

If you are like me, first visit, and do not have the confidence to go out and about on the streets of the DR, then stay at Blackbeards. It is a great introduction and next time you can do something different once you have learned the ropes.

Do not mess with weed. The vendors make a few dollars selling it to you. But they can make a lot more shopping you to local cops. You will gladly pay thousands of dollars to get out of a Dominican jail, where you can be crammed in with "sixteen naked hoodlums with just a hole in the floor to piss and shit in" (to quote one of our members who was arrested for causing a traffic accident).

You did not say how much Spanish you have. It should influence where you stay.

Which AI were you thinking of visiting? I recently exchanged emails with a guy who had booked himself into an AI in the middle of nowhere. The hotels like it that way as they get all your expenditure.

If you stay at Blackbeards or in a Sosua hotel you can easily meet up with experienced mongers to show you around.

rob57
03-04-2019, 04:27 PM
There are hundreds of members of this board who still do visit, or have visited, the DR for sex. Plus hundreds more who are no longer active members. Out of those many hundreds I can only think of three who have stayed in all-inclusives, and two of those regretted it.

Do not think you know better than hundreds of members here, some of whom have visited literally dozens of times, and none of whom stay in all-inclusives.

If you are like me, first visit, and do not have the confidence to go out and about on the streets of the DR, then stay at Blackbeards. It is a great introduction and next time you can do something different once you have learned the ropes.

Do not mess with weed. The vendors make a few dollars selling it to you. But they can make a lot more shopping you to local cops. You will gladly pay thousands of dollars to get out of a Dominican jail, where you can be crammed in with "sixteen naked hoodlums with just a hole in the floor to piss and shit in" (to quote one of our members who was arrested for causing a traffic accident).

You did not say how much Spanish you have. It should influence where you stay.

Which AI were you thinking of visiting? I recently exchanged emails with a guy who had booked himself into an AI in the middle of nowhere. The hotels like it that way as they get all your expenditure.

If you stay at Blackbeards or in a Sosua hotel you can easily meet up with experienced mongers to show you around.

I'm looking at blackbeards what do the girls charge there usually

XXX
03-04-2019, 05:08 PM
QUOTE=rob57;1475894]I'm looking at blackbeards what do the girls charge there usually[/QUOTE]

Not sure if this is Exactly up to date,,,,

But last i heard ,,,,,

it was 1800 pesos ST(short time)=$36
And 3300 pesos LT (Long time/overnight) = $65

If you have not yet made your reservations for the All inclusive,,,,,,

you should really pass on that ,,,,,,,

Try out Blackbeards if you want ,,,,,,its not bad for 1st timers,,,,,

BUT,,,,,,I would highly recommend doing either a ALL Sosua trip,,,,,

or a Blackbeards/ sosua trip,,,,,

With Sosua added into your plans ,,,,you get to experience the beach,,,,good food,,,,and chicas ,,,,,,,

And you will have So So much more freedom than the All inclusive,,,,,

If you have the time before your dates,,,,,,,

Search hotels in Sosua,,,,

or even better,,,,,,,if you and your friend want a nice villa to hang out in in sosua,,,,,let me know,,,

Tiger and I know just the place,,,,,,

Shit,,,im starting to sound like Mikelodge ,,,,,,:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
03-04-2019, 06:10 PM

You are in now!

Jimmydr
03-04-2019, 06:46 PM
I'm looking at blackbeards what do the girls charge there usually

Your best bet is either Sosua or Boca Chica. How long you going for?

rob57
03-04-2019, 08:23 PM
Your best bet is either Sosua or Boca Chica. How long you going for?
im looking to go for 4 days trying estimate how much everything would cost for me. Ill be flying out of Newark airport the last week in may. looking to have fun and get a chica every night maybe 2.
My friend is stuck on the all inclusive packages trying to show him the prices for everything before we go including prices for food/drinks and chicas and the hotel

j_d66
03-04-2019, 09:48 PM
im looking to go for 4 days trying estimate how much everything would cost for me. Ill be flying out of Newark airport the last week in may. looking to have fun and get a chica every night maybe 2.
My friend is stuck on the all inclusive packages trying to show him the prices for everything before we go including prices for food/drinks and chicas and the hotel

Which AI are you looking at staying at? Casa Marina in Sosua or one of the AI's in and around Puerto Plata?

If want to share what you think the costs are for your trip from and AI perspective we can help you get a feel for what you can do by staying in a hotel etc.

It sounds like your primarily focusing on a mongering trip and as others have indicated AI's and mongering don't really mix all that well.

camaro1257
03-05-2019, 03:42 AM

The Dominican peso is approximately 50.5 to $1.00US, $90.00US is about 4500pesos. Blackbeards chics have a fixed price of 2200 pesos for short time and 3500 pesos for all night. There is no daily rate at Blackbeards therefore you would have to negotiate with the individual chica. I doubt seriously that any Blackbeards chica would settle for 4500 pesos for an entire day but you can try your luck.

Sosua chics are a different animal they are freelancers with no fixed prices. They range from 2000-3000 pesos for short time and 3500 -10,000 pesos for all night. Sosua chics will charge you what they think they can get away with and just like Blackbeards it is not likely you can get one to commit to you for an entire day for 4500 pesos or $90.00US

As previously stated you are strongly encouraged to stay away from any illegal substances in the Dominican Republic.

$500 budget is approximately 25,000 pesos. If your stay is for 4 days that gives you just over $120US or 6000 pesos a day for chics. That would get you about 3 short time chics a day at Blackbeards and maybe 2 short time chics in Sosua. Once again keep in mind chica prices in Sosua are not fixed.

The budget of $500US is doable for what you desire in the allotted time period however you have to include food, drinks, lodging and transportation. Those specific cost will depend on where you choose to stay. You should be able to get lodging for between $50-75US per night. Food and drinks should be about $50US a day.

For 4 days based on the aforementioned figures your sex vacation should cost you approximately $1000US not including airfare. Keep in mind this is just a rough estimate your final cost could be more or less.

As previously stated if this is a sex vacation you are encouraged NOT to do an all inclusive try Blackbeards or Sosua.

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 05:32 AM

Try maybe 5 girls a day. Each day:corky:

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 05:46 AM
It sounds like your primarily focusing on a mongering trip and as others have indicated AI's and mongering don't really mix all that well.

Don't mix at all.

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 05:47 AM
im looking

The guys I first went down with thought a girl every few days would be fun. I wanted a few a day. I never returned with those two again. Went on to making 60 more trips and finding friends that also wanted girls all day and all night long.

weyland
03-05-2019, 09:27 AM
The guys I first went down with thought a girl every few days would be fun. I wanted a few a day. I never returned with those two again. Went on to making 60 more trips and finding friends that also wanted girls all day and all night long.
Sex can be addictive like drugs or alcohol. My first few trips, after I had finished with one girl I soon felt lonely and would often look for another. I often had three or four a day and another all night. My health and finances rule that out these days. Eighteen months after moving here permanently, I shacked up with a nice haitiana for eight years. She left me to marry a Haitian guy eighteen months ago. I am still friends with both of them, nice people. Once I was living with her my sex drive shrank back to "average" and I only felt the need to fuck other women occasionally.

j_d66
03-05-2019, 09:55 AM
My first trip to sosua i had 5 different girls including a three way in the first 8 hours i was there

yes it was a kid in a candy store

i slowed down some after that.

Good memories

rob57
03-05-2019, 05:31 PM
The Dominican peso is approximately 50.5 to $1.00US, $90.00US is about 4500pesos. Blackbeards chics have a fixed price of 2200 pesos for short time and 3500 pesos for all night. There is no daily rate at Blackbeards therefore you would have to negotiate with the individual chica. I doubt seriously that any Blackbeards chica would settle for 4500 pesos for an entire day but you can try your luck.

Sosua chics are a different animal they are freelancers with no fixed prices. They range from 2000-3000 pesos for short time and 3500 -10,000 pesos for all night. Sosua chics will charge you what they think they can get away with and just like Blackbeards it is not likely you can get one to commit to you for an entire day for 4500 pesos or $90.00US

As previously stated you are strongly encouraged to stay away from any illegal substances in the Dominican Republic.

$500 budget is approximately 25,000 pesos. If your stay is for 4 days that gives you just over $120US or 6000 pesos a day for chics. That would get you about 3 short time chics a day at Blackbeards and maybe 2 short time chics in Sosua. Once again keep in mind chica prices in Sosua are not fixed.

The budget of $500US is doable for what you desire in the allotted time period however you have to include food, drinks, lodging and transportation. Those specific cost will depend on where you choose to stay. You should be able to get lodging for between $50-75US per night. Food and drinks should be about $50US a day.

For 4 days based on the aforementioned figures your sex vacation should cost you approximately $1000US not including airfare. Keep in mind this is just a rough estimate your final cost could be more or less.

As previously stated if this is a sex vacation you are encouraged NOT to do an all inclusive try Blackbeards or Sosua.
thanks allot working out the logistics on getting a good deal on a flight out of jfk or down in ac. im looking to spend $1500-1700 usd for the whole trip.
what is a short stay down there is that a hour+ or is it like here in the us only quick 15mins?

Westy
03-05-2019, 06:18 PM

I wasn't smart enough to get a puppy

I was smart enough ​not to get a puppy. :corky:

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 06:51 PM
thanks allot working out the logistics on getting a good deal on a flight out of jfk or down in ac. im looking to spend $1500-1700 usd for the whole trip.
what is a short stay down there is that a hour+ or is it like here in the us only quick 15mins?

Including airfare for a 7 day trip, sure.

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 06:52 PM
My first trip to sosua i had 5 different girls including a three way in the first 8 hours i was there

yes it was a kid in a candy store

i slowed down some after that.

Good memories

My first trip covered the entire Island with guys that really didn't want chicas. I think I got about 6 or 7 maybe.

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Sex can be addictive like drugs or alcohol. My first few trips, after I had finished with one girl I soon felt lonely and would often look for another. I often had three or four a day and another all night. My health and finances rule that out these days. Eighteen months after moving here permanently, I shacked up with a nice haitiana for eight years. She left me to marry a Haitian guy eighteen months ago. I am still friends with both of them, nice people. Once I was living with her my sex drive shrank back to "average" and I only felt the need to fuck other women occasionally.

Why is it fine to eat three meals a day everyday but having sex everyday makes you an addict?

greydread
03-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Why is it fine to eat three meals a day everyday but having sex everyday makes you an addict?
Crack is one helluva drug....

Jimmydr
03-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Crack is one helluva drug....

Nothing wrong with getting some pussy everyday after a meal or before coffee.

greydread
03-05-2019, 08:27 PM
Nothing wrong with getting some pussy everyday after a meal or before coffee.
If you want to argue, you're going to need to pick another subject...:rofl:

camaro1257
03-06-2019, 02:04 PM

That depends on the chic could be between 15 minutes -2 hours. You are the boss when you meet a chic you like be specific about every detail of what you like from price to service to time.

el toro
03-06-2019, 03:56 PM
Without doing a lot of reading, it looks like most of my friends have covered everything, but I'll add my 2 pesos. I'[m on the ground now.

Blackbeards is where I started back in 2008. Safe, controlled environment. Prices set by the management, not chics at $1600RD give or take depending on how much it changed. Or $4,000 I'm guessing for all night. Not a bad way to start.

In the bars or streets in Sosua they will quote you anything from $2K-$150US......IF YOU ASK 'HOW MUCH'. I don't ask how much. I tell them after a brief interaction I'm paying $2K and they accept it or counter 500-1000 more at most. Same chica may quote $100US if asked, but willing to happily take $2-3K when told what she'll get first.

runmemphis
03-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Without doing a lot of reading, it looks like most of my friends have covered everything, but I'll add my 2 pesos. I'[m on the ground now.

In the bars or streets in Sosua they will quote you anything from $2K-$150US......IF YOU ASK 'HOW MUCH'. I don't ask how much. I tell them after a brief interaction I'm paying $2K and they accept it or counter 500-1000 more at most. Same chica may quote $100US if asked, but willing to happily take $2-3K when told what she'll get first.

Best advice on this thread! Tell them what you pay...... they take it or counter or Next!

greydread
03-08-2019, 05:32 AM
Best advice on this thread! Tell them what you pay...... they take it or counter or Next!
It is excellent advice, but remember El Toro has been around the track quite a few times and he has a little Es-pan-yo suave going for him. It's like Michael Jordan telling a youth how to jump out of the gym. He makes it look easy.

I think that for the 1st few trips it would be best to stick to the menu where managed booty is available, at least until our Guy gets past that rush that we all felt on our 1st few trips. I have found that the most important part of maximizing my enjoyment out of these Caribbean trips is to find my rhythm and trust it.

My 1st trip to the D.R. I had an entire daily agenda written out for a 9 night trip and after the first two days I threw that shit away and just rolled with the rhythm of the island. I returned in a matter of weeks with no itinerary and dove in at the deep end and haven't looked back since. That was more than a dozen years ago and I'm an old Mothafucka now but I'm prancing around like I don't have a care in the world right now because in 4 days and a wake-up.....I'll be baaack! :rofl:

Jimmydr
03-08-2019, 05:53 AM
My 1st trip to the D.R. I had an entire daily agenda written out for a 9 night trip and after the first two days I threw that shit away and just rolled with the rhythm of the island. I returned in a matter of weeks with no itinerary and dove in at the deep end and haven't looked back since. That was more than a dozen years ago and I'm an old Mothafucka now but I'm prancing around like I don't have a care in the world right now because in 4 days and a wake-up.....I'll be baaack! :rofl:

In 1997 I stayed in Jarragua Hotel in the Capital, arrived at 1am, walked up to a taxi and said the only Spanish I knew to him, "Yo quiero chicas"

The Great Adventure began.........................

First stop Casa Teresa.

Jimmydr
03-08-2019, 05:54 AM

There will always be a few that will take that offer and they turn out to be awesome catches.

Estrella
03-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Grey said it best.... :scroll:

You may have have the best laid plans: money, time and girls
BUT after a couple days on the ground, you eventually just go with the flow
:laola:

You have most of the info you need in this thread and most board members are approachable and offer useful advice once you decipher their levels of sarcasm:rofl:

jknoff1
03-08-2019, 03:02 PM
New to thread and new to the DR. Planning first trip March 24th. Staying at BBs for a couple nights. any advice?

Seville
03-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Don't need any advice to stay at BB. Self contained point and click.

steviewonder
03-08-2019, 03:50 PM
New to thread and new to the DR. Planning first trip March 24th. Staying at BBs for a couple nights. any advice?

Bring plenty of condoms, and if you need any pills to help :woohoo:, look for some Mambo 36 in the local pharmacies.
ALSO, use the search option window at the top right corner, type in Blackbeards and you will find many helpful threads written on the place, past and present..

Also this one....
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?286-BlackBeards-in-Costamber

Jimmydr
03-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Grey said it best.... :scroll:

You may have have the best laid plans: money, time and girls
BUT after a couple days on the ground, you eventually just go with the flow
:laola:

You have most of the info you need in this thread and most board members are approachable and offer useful advice once you decipher their levels of sarcasm:rofl:

Lots of additional information to be gained by being involved

Estrella
03-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Don't need any advice to stay at BB. Self contained point and click.

I find that BB gets old by Day 2 but we each have our preferences.

Then again I was one of the guys who wanted to fuck Ruby before the bf showed up, so maybe I'm just not a fan of stable environments :confused:

ChrisMarvel
05-26-2019, 11:17 AM
So happy I found this thread and forum. Me and my guy are looking to hit DR or Colombia in the fall. Probably take about $1000 a piece with us.

Jimmydr
05-26-2019, 12:26 PM
So happy I found this thread and forum. Me and my guy are looking to hit DR or Colombia in the fall. Probably take about $1000 a piece with us.

That all?

greydread
05-26-2019, 12:44 PM
That all?
That should be good for a short trip, 4-5 days.

Enough for food, booze, Punani and cigars.

I mean...what else is there?

Jimmydr
05-26-2019, 01:15 PM

I guess the hotel will be under $200, the food maybe $100 - $150, and $650 for the chicas.

MrHappy
05-26-2019, 01:51 PM

Do you realize this thread was started a few days ago with almost the same exact question? Did you even read any of it?

Jimmydr
05-26-2019, 01:54 PM
Do you realize this thread was started a few days ago with almost the same exact question? Did you even read any of it?

Why should they?

MrHappy
05-26-2019, 01:56 PM
Why should they?

You know me, I like to ask stupid questions. Like "Why did I send my two weekend girls home early today?"

Jimmydr
05-26-2019, 06:57 PM
You know me, I like to ask stupid questions. Like "Why did I send my two weekend girls home early today?"

No idea why?

Westy
05-26-2019, 09:20 PM

Don't ask me, I might answer....

DeRandall
07-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Great info

JDR
07-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Great info

Most of it

igneous_
07-07-2019, 09:53 PM
hi all, im new here, planning a trip to dr soon. :wave:

JDR
07-08-2019, 09:02 AM
hi all, im new here, planning a trip to dr soon. :wave:

Everything you need is in trip report section

1991chica
01-31-2021, 05:35 PM
ill be there

Jimmydr
01-31-2021, 05:42 PM
ill be there

And what else?

robinma55
05-02-2021, 12:07 AM
Hi I am new!

Urmet24
08-17-2021, 09:27 AM
I am also planning my first trip to Dr
So well see what happens, and i hope to give you some feedback when i return from this trip

Jimmydr
08-17-2021, 09:34 AM
I am also planning my first trip to Dr
So well see what happens, and i hope to give you some feedback when i return from this trip

First trip anywhere?

questner
08-17-2021, 03:22 PM
First trip anywhere?

? 'Your meth' :rofl:

trip anywhere :rofl: