PDA

View Full Version : 07/2020 - Newbie searching information: Pimps in DR

konra
07-19-2020, 08:41 AM
Hi I am new here
I will sure try to find more information - but maybe someone can help me though.
I search private Mediators/ agents (you can also call them pimps) that can mediate girls (not under 18yo) from the DR for sexual service.
Where/ how do I find such men/ women over the internet?
thanks for responding ^^

Jimmydr
07-19-2020, 08:50 AM
Hi I am new here
I will sure try to find more information - but maybe someone can help me though.
I search private Mediators/ agents (you can also call them pimps) that can mediate girls (not under 18yo) from the DR for sexual service.
thanks for responding ^^

If you need a pimp, stay out of DR.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
07-19-2020, 08:59 AM
We can now take credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 Days is US$8.00
1 Month is US$12.00
3 Months is US$25.00
6 Months is US$40
1 Year is US$60
2 Years is US$90

I use Square and Google Wallet

steviewonder
07-19-2020, 05:03 PM
Hi I am new here
thanks for responding ^^

Prostitution is legal, pimping of any kind is illegal in the DR. I know. how is that even possible:confused: So avoid anyone as far as being in the pimping business, as well as any person first saying to you; Hello MY Fen!

To add what JimmyDR said, when you are on the ground, just stick a 2,000 peso note on your forehead, the sexual services you are looking for will hit you like a tsunami:wink:

MrHappy
07-24-2020, 05:01 PM
Hi I am new here
thanks for responding ^^

Use the free local classifieds and search the contacts section. Just about any flavor you desire.

Skokka.com
santo-doming.wanuncios.com
locanto.com.do
evisos.com.do