PDA

View Full Version : 11/2020 - No specific plans just concepts/ideas

quays2
11-06-2020, 08:26 PM
My plan for the next years travelling (2021)

I have a friend getting married in China who is very well connected there so thats probably my first stop along with maybe HK, Japan, Korea next year.
I find Venezulan girls the hottest (in Latin America) but no way would I risk it so if I had to pick a latin american country to visit it'll likely be columbia or brazil.
I'd love to visit Florida too. Also Europe and Eastern Europe.

Honestly so many places I want to visit. My #1 concern is safety. #2 is how the girls look and #3 is stds. Would love to whoremonger all of africa if it was safe and std free.

I really have no set plans I'm very focused on getting the time to travel rather than planning travelling.

Jimmydr
11-06-2020, 08:30 PM
My plan for the next years travelling (2021)

I have a friend getting married in China who is very well connected there so thats probably my first stop along with maybe HK, Japan, Korea next year.

This could be hit or miss, but its the best way.

My first trip to the Dominican Republic was with two Dominicans who turned out to not know much but they had cousins and uncles that opened the doors for me and WOW!!!

Jimmydr
11-06-2020, 08:31 PM
I find Venezulan girls the hottest (in Latin America) but no way would I risk it so if I had to pick a latin american country to visit it'll likely be columbia or brazil.

A million of them in Colombia. Sweet as honey few so far I had 6 or 8

quays2
11-06-2020, 08:31 PM
This could be hit or miss, but its the best way.

My first trip to the Dominican Republic was with two Dominicans who turned out to not know much but they had cousins and uncles that opened the doors for me and WOW!!!

Well he's into the same things I am and has sent me pics so I know he can help alot if he wants to.

That being said I know connections and information are so important in third world nations.

Jimmydr
11-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Well he's into the same things I am and has sent me pics so I know he can help alot if he wants to.

That being said I know connections and information are so important in third world nations.

You will get into the best places and pay better prices.

j_d66
11-07-2020, 12:03 AM
If you have the ability and time to travel and monger at the same time than by all means do it.

Sounds like you are not to experienced in the monger game so probably best to hit the main monger destinations first such as

Dominican Republic. Sosua or Boca Chica to start
Thailand Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket to start
Philippines Angeles City
Colombia Medellin

All of these places you can go to pretty easily with little to no prior connections.
All those places have more girls than you could ever imagine and plenty of experienced mongers there as well

Lot's of Venezuelan girls in the Dom Rep as well as Colombia

What country are you located in now?

Clearly Covid is making travel tough at the moment but that won't last forever.