PDA

View Full Version : 12/2021 - Hotel to found chica, prices and should I need to speak local language

cosmopolit
11-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Hi,

I have a business trip to DR. My flight goes to this airport: Aeropuerto Internacional del Cibao

What is the best and secure hotel to found good chica and how much should I expect to spend ?

I only speak English and French, is that ok ?

Please can someone help me.

Thanks.

Don Tomas
11-05-2021, 11:44 PM
French will work with many Haitians if you are into that.

Otherwise Spanish will help with the Dominicans.

I would just stay in your business hotel and if you don't want to bring them back there are many cabanas (love motels) throughout the city, the girls and taxi drivers will know where.

j_d66
11-06-2021, 01:25 AM
That airport is in Santiago.
How long will you be staying in the DR

Mongering in Santiago can be done but knowing some Spanish will for sure help you there since it's not monger central like Sosua is.

But knowing French will make you popular with the Haitian chicas like Don Tomas said

curiousone
11-08-2021, 10:30 AM
$ is the universal language. I'm sure every hooker on that island can understand the u.s. monetary system in english.

Jimmydr
11-08-2021, 05:01 PM
$ is the universal language. I'm sure every hooker on that island can understand the u.s. monetary system in english.

I been places where they never seen our money.

voltage69
11-08-2021, 05:45 PM
What is the best and secure hotel to found good chica and how much should I expect to spend ?

Thanks.

I doubt you will find a chica in a secure hotel. I would say leave the hotel and go out to a bar in the area. Ask her how much she wants, if it seems reasonable, thats good but you can maybe try to negotiate a little. but since you're on a business trip, I'm sure your time will be short. don't lose out on someone you find attractive over an extra 10 dollars. when youre flying home on the plane and saying damn i could have had that hot one for 500 pesos more, you'll be kicking yourself in the ass.