PDA

View Full Version : 05/2024 - What's the best monger hotel in Sosua?

smithjonesjohnson23
05-17-2024, 12:30 AM
What's the best monger hotel in Sosua and why? My preferences are that a place be quiet (or at least have rooms in sections of the hotel that are quiet), safe, and clean (no mold problems). I don't know precisely what my budget is, but I'd say USD $100/night or less. USD $50 would be great but not for a place that's dumpy. I'm considering a 4 night stay in Sosua so I wouldn't mind paying closer to USD $100 for a really nice place that is chica / extra guest friendly.

I've heard a lot of people mention the "Europa" - whose full name I'm guessing is the "Condo Plaza Europa." That's all the came up with my Google search. Is that right?

Ideally I'd like to be located in good proximity to places where I can score chicas with gigantic natural tits (cup size G and up); so if any clubs cater to that, it would be good to know. BBWs are ok as long as they have gigantic natural tits. I'm a huge fan of paizuri, and it is Safe Sex. :D

Jimmydr
05-17-2024, 07:03 AM
What's the best monger hotel in Sosua and why? My preferences are that a place be quiet (or at least have rooms in sections of the hotel that are quiet), safe, and clean (no mold problems). I don't know precisely what my budget is, but I'd say USD $100/night or less. USD $50 would be great but not for a place that's dumpy. I'm considering a 4 night stay in Sosua so I wouldn't mind paying closer to USD $100 for a really nice place that is chica / extra guest friendly.

I've heard a lot of people mention the "Europa" - whose full name I'm guessing is the "Condo Plaza Europa." That's all the came up with my Google search. Is that right?

Ideally I'd like to be located in good proximity to places where I can score chicas with gigantic natural tits (cup size G and up); so if any clubs cater to that, it would be good to know. BBWs are ok as long as they have gigantic natural tits. I'm a huge fan of paizuri, and it is Safe Sex. :D

$50 a night you would get something within your guidelines.

Jimmydr
05-17-2024, 07:04 AM

:D

That is correct.

Jimmydr
05-17-2024, 07:05 AM

Its a small town. Walk from the beach to Europa, 15 minutes.

Jimmydr
05-17-2024, 07:06 AM

:D

There is no best because if you ask 10 different guys, each has a favorite which to them is very good. I enjoyed the Garant.

smithjonesjohnson23
05-17-2024, 10:38 AM
Thanks. Do any chica friendly hotels have affordable rooms with jacuzzis? Would love to chill with a busty chica in one.

Jimmydr
05-17-2024, 09:21 PM
Thanks. Do any chica friendly hotels have affordable rooms with jacuzzis? Would love to chill with a busty chica in one.

I am sure they do.

smithjonesjohnson23
05-18-2024, 04:04 PM
How is Anton Reef? Location looks reasonable and prices are decent--around USD $66/nt for my dates. A lot less than New Garden.

Jimmydr
05-18-2024, 09:51 PM
How is Anton Reef? Location looks reasonable and prices are decent--around USD $66/nt for my dates. A lot less than New Garden.

New Garden is a very nice place.

JoseTalapia
05-19-2024, 01:41 PM
I agree with the New Garden and would add Casa Valeria, Sosua Inn (Bailees) and Las Palmeras to the list.

ezsmile
06-13-2024, 04:24 PM
The restaurant and bar was under renovation last I passed by. May be finished by now, but if it is not, expect construction noise.

ezsmile
06-13-2024, 04:26 PM
There is no best because if you ask 10 different guys, each has a favorite which to them is very good. I enjoyed the Garant.

I stayed at the Garant for 2 nights while in transit almost a year ago. Decent spot. But it is in Boca Chica, not Sosua

daddyooo
06-13-2024, 04:40 PM

They have been doing some renovations there in the restaurant and pool areas, not sure if the pool is usable but I will take a closer look tomorrow.