PDA

View Full Version : Hook me up with info on Santiago

Morpheus
07-31-2005, 02:30 PM
I seem to can't get the definitive info I need because most of the good posts are from when the dollar was stronger...

So I will be in Santiago arriving about 10pm in a few days, should I check out the local massage parlors, Illusions and Passions or just head straight to Sosua in a cab?

What are the prices for the chicas nowadays and where to look.

guttaman
07-31-2005, 02:41 PM
PM Don Tomas. He is a cornacopia of info on Santiago. Just do not go to a Barrio called Los Reyes to meet some chicas family. You will end up selling car cell phone chargers on the street to get 80 pesos for the bus to Sosua. No, seriously. I love Santiago but the pussy cost more unless you know the layout. If you got a car go to the Monument arounr 10 to 12 pm but it is a gamble. Most Santiago monument chicas have no cedula but cabanas do not discrimate. Most decent clubs are salida and negotiation. The better the spanish the better the price. I will be in Santiago next week. Probally 8/3,4,5 and then back to Sosua. DT is the Santiago brainiac.

Jimmydr
07-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Arriving at 10 PM, well grab a cab and check into a cabana! Helios will give you a key. Onward to a few of the Whorehouses and see what you can get. Offer 2,000 and see what that gets you!!!

Get pesos from the ATM at the airport first.

guttaman
07-31-2005, 05:04 PM
I usually stay in the barrio but will call SB lou who goes to Santiago evert week. I think he stays at the Colonial if i remember right. When are you arriving? I will have a jeepeta Tuesday night and will be out thet way wednesday.

knotty
07-31-2005, 07:27 PM
nahh, I would say go to the monument after 12, because 10pm appears to be too early. When a group of us was there, it was still very much family oriented.

Kevy
07-31-2005, 07:30 PM
I would have liked to try Kelvin's later on, to see about meeting some of the chicas there at the Cabanas.

knotty
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
especially veronica. i may have missed on that chance, but there's plenty more where she came from. we probably would've been better off getting our prices there.

Kevy
07-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Dt had us buy a pepsi for a nice Morena chaica, I didn't get her name, but I would have liked to have met her.

brianod
07-31-2005, 07:57 PM
nahh, I would say go to the monument after 12, because 10pm appears to be too early. When a group of us was there, it was still very much family oriented.

I would have liked to try Kelvin's later on, to see about meeting some of the chicas there at the Cabanas.

I think that was the maiden voyage for the three of us - I know it was for me.

One of the things I liked was that the chica's (even professionals) wait for us to make the approach. That way you don't have to beat off the more agressive (and usually less attractive) ones while shopping.

I agree with Kevy about Kelvin's and I'd like to check out Passions again as well - I think we got "newbie" stigma - and that is why things didn't work out as well as they could have - but I'm sure they would given a little more time.

Is there a map out there somewhere - Passions, monument etc from Kelvins?

Gutta - you stay in the campo?

The only one I've been to around Santiago is Santiago - followed by some other name I cant remember - It was real jacked up - The house I visited had a single light bulb where they had tapped into the pole - no inside plumbing and the mosquito's were unbelievable.

The people were really cool though - I hung out around a comida. Everybody wanted to see the gringo. A lot of smiles and as much conversation as my limited spanish would allow

Is there is a way to visit third world with out living third world? (I need A/C or at least mosquito netting and a fan) - please let me know - I'd like to spend a few days away from other tourist eventually - maybe December

Morpheus
07-31-2005, 08:57 PM
I usually stay in the barrio but will call SB lou who goes to Santiago evert week. I think he stays at the Colonial if i remember right. When are you arriving? I will have a jeepeta Tuesday night and will be out thet way wednesday.

I will be out there Wednesday night as well, show me the ropes ;)

psriches
07-31-2005, 09:45 PM
Stay at the Hotel Colonial in town for 500 pesos. Call ahead and make a reservation. If you don't speak spanish, ask for Lazarus. The info is in the Santiago hotel section of this site. Go to Kelvins car wash around 11:30 pm, have a couple beers, see what you like, make contact and wait for her to get off. This is a guaranteed plan. You will have a more down to earth chica experience at a better rate. Use Passions and Illusions as your plan B. No time for monument and other off the beaten path ideas. ;)

DEPUTY DAWG
08-01-2005, 12:48 AM
I like that plan!!!!!!!!!!!

Morpheus
08-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I am speechless!!!! Great plan.

Don Tomas
08-02-2005, 07:16 AM
I seem to can't get the definitive info I need because most of the good posts are from when the dollar was stronger...

So I will be in Santiago arriving about 10pm in a few days, should I check out the local massage parlors, Illusions and Passions or just head straight to Sosua in a cab?

What are the prices for the chicas nowadays and where to look.

A lot depends on your age, skills, etc. So I will post best and worse case...

45, fat, bald, speaks little spanish:
Early daytime to noon, Calle del Sol, check out the women's clothing shops, offer to buy them clothes and then use a translator to offer your hotel room so they can try them out & McDonald's is a good spot too. (varies, str8 puta at McDonalds would be $1,000-1500 ST)

Noon to evening: Take out car washes like GD & Corona, might get lucky with a college chica around Calle del Sol. (RD$1,500 for Carwash)

Evening to night: Carwashes all close at 12:00, many of the girls will go with you for a couple hours. ($RD$1,000)

Late Night: Pasion's or Ilusions, I don't recommend Casa Blanca unless going for the ambiance, CB definitely is nicer place with the outdoor patio. (RD$4,000 TLN/$2,000 ST) Macombo's & Zolia's is not recommended for a first timer but much cheaper price.

30. decent shape, speak a little spanish, can dance
Early daytime to noon, Calle del Sol, check out the women's clothing shops, offer to buy them clothes and then use a translator to offer your hotel room so they can try them out & McDonald's is a good spot too. (varies, str8 puta at McDonalds would be $1,000-1500 ST)

Noon to evening: Take out car washes like GD & Corona, should get lucky with a college chica around Calle del Sol. (RD$1,500 for Carwash)

Evening to night: Carwashes all close at 12:00, many of the girls will go with you for a couple hours. ($RD$1,000)

Late Night: Many clubs to choose from if you can dance, can get many girls here. Count on a trip to the salon the next day, RD$300.

Late Late Night: Pasion's or Ilusions, I don't recommend Casa Blanca unless going for the ambiance, CB definitely is nicer place with the outdoor patio. (RD$4,000 TLN/$2,000 ST) Macombo's & Zolia's is not recommended for a first timer but much cheaper price. (RD$500-1000 TLN)

The barrios work but not for a quickie, usually it's make a date for the next day. But cheap!!!