PDA

View Full Version : TACA links DR to Central and South America

sicpup71
03-20-2007, 08:39 PM
TACA (Transportes Aereos del Continente Americano) is advertising promotional fares for its new Central America - Dominican Republic connection. As of 15 April, the Central American airline will be offering direct flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to Santo Domingo starting at US$239 plus taxes and airport charges. The airline expects passengers to use the TACA connection to fly to Central and South American destinations like Buenos Aires, Bogota, Lima, Santiago de Chile, La Paz, Caracas, Quito and Guayaquil. The airline is also targeting tourists who want to combine visits to the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. TACA offers its Multidestinos deal that allows visits to two or more Central American destinations for attractive fares.
www.taca.com/mnst/newfrec/eng/frecsdq.asp (http://www.taca.com/mnst/newfrec/eng/frecsdq.asp)

prtyr2
03-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Very cool! Now if I decide to visit another country I can fly direct from santo domingo and not have to go to miami first!

sicpup71
03-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Very cool! Now if I decide to visit another country I can fly direct from santo domingo and not have to go to miami first!

i thought it would be a good link for the guys who wanted to start or end a trip in the D.R.

Jimmydr
03-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Now the chicas can go to Costa Rica, compete with the Colombians and see what really pretty whores look like.