PDA

View Full Version : The ex wife is missed!

BigDave
03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
I stayed here May of last year, a beatiful brand new hotel! At least as expensive as in the states if not more. I was not impressed by the food, especially those $10 sandwiches & burgers. Waste of my money tho, I was with my very-soon-to-be-ex. She had her family over to the room while I was out, (did I mention she was dominican, I met her and married her in the US) They ran up a huge room service bill, I was so pissed!! Drinking $5 Presidentes, eating $10 sandwiches.

Cheeno
03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
I stayed here May of last year, a beatiful brand new hotel! At least as expensive as in the states if not more. I was not impressed by the food, especially those $10 sandwiches & burgers. Waste of my money tho, I was with my very-soon-to-be-ex. She had her family over to the room while I was out, (did I mention she was dominican, I met her and married her in the US) They ran up a huge room service bill, I was so pissed!! Drinking $5 Presidentes, eating $10 sandwiches.

I'm sorry to hear that. That was very rude of them. But I'm glad you left her. :smile:

Cuba Libre
03-21-2007, 10:07 AM
I... I was with my very-soon-to-be-ex. She had her family over to the room while I was out, (did I mention she was dominican, I met her and married her in the US) They ran up a huge room service bill, I was so pissed!! Drinking $5 Presidentes, eating $10 sandwiches.Isn't that what you expected, and probably one of the reason she is your "very-soon-to-be-ex"?

Beads
03-21-2007, 10:43 AM

Should have got them all drunk and pushed them all off the balcony. Come back in a few hrs and say you were out all day what happenned?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Much cheaper in the long run.

BigDave
03-21-2007, 11:19 AM
I did'nt know they were coming over, I was on a mission to get my cell phone sim card setup. and yeah thats one of many reasons she "IS" my EX (as of yesterday)
But yeah, this one like many others did'nt give a shit what anything cost, I made all the money and all she did was spend it. For some reason its easier to spend money you did'nt work for?

Isn't that what you expected, and probably one of the reason she is your "very-soon-to-be-ex"?

BigDave
03-21-2007, 11:22 AM
I actually thught about this kind of solution, but due to TV shows like "Forensic Files" where the husband always gets locked up for life, (and I would be obvious suspect) I took the long road, which ended yesterday!

Should have got them all drunk and pushed them all off the balcony. Come back in a few hrs and say you were out all day what happenned?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Much cheaper in the long run.

BCell
03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
yesterday i was waiting on a couch (amp) when another monger comes in and sits down, he was divorced. DR came up and his wife was dominican too, he says "the cunt belongs back there milking cows- not me".

the_Jayman
03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
I took the long road, which ended yesterday!

YAAAA - FUCKIN - HOOOOO ! ! ! !

:wav: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :wav:

THAT CALLS FOR A DRINK MY FRIEND ! ! !

:jayman: :jayman: :jayman: :toast: :toast: :eldrunko: :eldrunko: :toast: :toast: :jayman: :jayman: :jayman:

Boy oh boy do I remember the day that I got paroled . . . Hasta la Bye Bye BITCH ! ! !

Jimmydr
03-21-2007, 05:54 PM
yesterday i was waiting on a couch (amp) when another monger comes in and sits down, he was divorced. DR came up and his wife was dominican too, he says "the cunt belongs back there milking cows- not me".

Had I known, it could have been me sitting there with you.

Mr Bambino
03-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Sounds like its time for a new Esposa.

Mr Bambino

BigDave
03-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Yes I'll be interviewing for my next esposa next month, at The New Garden!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like its time for a new Esposa.

Mr Bambino