PDA

View Full Version : Santiago Tours Aug 13-17

Don Tomas
08-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I am offering my services with some exceptions...

1. I will be in Santiago the 11th through the 17th BUT the 12/13th will be busy with personal shit but I will be available Saturday night, the 13th.

2. I don't have a car hence why I am offering my services.

3. I will charge nothing.

I can cater it to your tastes.

gdogg
08-02-2005, 10:32 AM
You won't have a car?? Who's gonna pick my sorry ass up then? Just kidding, I hope to cross paths before you leave.
8)

Don Tomas
08-02-2005, 10:36 AM
You won't have a car?? Who's gonna pick my sorry ass up then? Just kidding, I hope to cross paths before you leave.
8)

Cheap trip this time and I cannot miss my good friend's big day!

What are your dates? I might head up for a couple days in the Field of Dreams.

Reel Deal
08-02-2005, 10:49 AM
8)I'll have a car. DT and I will get BB @ the airport on the 17th. You're in with us, aren't you?

Don Tomas
08-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I'll have a car. DT and I will get BB @ the airport on the 17th. You're in with us, aren't you?

Dude it's summer time in Santiago, when the Santiago population doubles, and Washington Heights turns into a ghost town!!! The LAST thing I want to do is go pickup another f'ing New Yorker!!! :eek:

knotty
08-02-2005, 02:09 PM
I'll have a car. DT and I will get BB @ the airport on the 17th. You're in with us, aren't you?

Dude it's summer time in Santiago, when the Santiago population doubles, and Washington Heights turns into a ghost town!!! The LAST thing I want to do is go pickup another f'ing New Yorker!!! :eek:

Washington Heights is never a ghost town. Too many Dominicanas in that area to realize the ones that are gone. Especially the time you will be in Santiago. The big DR Parade is poppin off. Tons of them will be around. :grin:

gdogg
08-02-2005, 06:33 PM

You know it!! That's going to be a historic occasion...wouldn't miss it for the world!
8)