PDA

View Full Version : Organizing a business in DR

Jimmydr
05-21-2004, 02:49 PM
http://www.rvhb.com/faq_3.htm

Mister NYC
08-04-2004, 02:14 PM
The process can take a month or more depending on the lawyer you use and how much you are willing to pay.

Expect to pay on average... say $1,000 USD.

I have one for sale if anyone is interested. Contact me for details.

Thanks,

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 02:59 PM
what do you have for sale... a lawyer? heh

Jimmy whats with the name change... is it because i plan on travelling the country now and not just Sosua or what.. Im just sick of seeing 20 girls that i have been with on one block in Sosua ... and wanna fuck girls that none of you guys have ever seen or even thought about fucking...

Mister NYC
08-04-2004, 03:07 PM
The business docs are for sale. There is no store front...just the docs that were used to legalize a business in DR...stampa, etc. This will save you time and money.

BKBEAS, there are many haitians out there waiting for you to explore there black holes.

I think your title should be something more fit for you.

Have fun,

Jimmy whats with the name change... is it because i plan on travelling the country now and not just Sosua or what.. Im just sick of seeing 20 girls that i have been with on one block in Sosua ... and wanna fuck girls that none of you guys have ever seen or even thought about fucking...

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 03:12 PM
The business docs are for sale. There is no store front...just the docs that were used to legalize a business in DR...stampa, etc. This will save you time and money.

BKBEAS, there are many haitians out there waiting for you to explore there black holes.

I think your title should be something more fit for you.

Have fun,

All i know is I have been with only one or two hatians in the DR one being mimos... which most of the guys have been with... and listen Mr DR Chulo(great name for Mr NYC)... how many times have i seen you in a club in DR and you said hey you want one of these girls haha ... what about the dominican J-Lo ... ok now i must post her pic for you

Mister NYC
08-04-2004, 03:17 PM
I've been with one haitian and that was for a nice quick and cheap BBBJTC for convenience. Never with Mimos.

You can't blame me...most of the girls in the area are friends of mine or others that have come to know me in time. I'm just giving them a helping hand.

The one DR J-Lo i knew about got hooked up with this guy I know and yeah, the other one worked Bologna Bar for a few and now works at some lil bar past the Coyote Bar on the strip.

I got facials of her in my VIP group.