PDA

View Full Version : Europa Question

sarroj
03-25-2007, 08:13 AM
I just ran accross this in a closed thread:

<<< The side road between Europa and Domino bar.... It's on the right hand side. Small sign that says, "Olga's Massage"....

ok i'll walk down and check out olga
but last time i walked down that road it was pretty scary looking

one of poorest roads in sosua, but maybe i can pull her out to give me
massage at europa if i'm not comfortable there. >>>

I just made reservations at Europa. Is this something I should reconsider ? This is my first time in Sosua, but not the DR.

Thanks

agua chico
03-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Sosua is relatively safe, but I am sure you can arrange for the lady to come to your hotel with the right amount of money

MrHappy
03-25-2007, 09:37 AM
Olga is nothing to look at, and gives a lousy massage on a bed in her makeshift home.

I'd say she's in her late 30s, and is past her prime, to say the least.

I'd pass on that one if I were you...

Rocky
03-25-2007, 11:46 AM
I just made reservations at Europa. Is this something I should reconsider ? This is my first time in Sosua, but not the DR.
No need to reconsider.
The rooms are not quite as maintained as they used to be, but should be good enough.
It's guest friendly.
The only real inconvenience is that it's in the core of the red light district and it can be a bit like running the gauntlet when you go in & out.

sarroj
03-25-2007, 11:57 AM
No need to reconsider.
The rooms are not quite as maintained as they used to be, but should be good enough.
It's guest friendly.
The only real inconvenience is that it's in the core of the red light district and it can be a bit like running the gauntlet when you go in & out.

Inconvenience ? I should always have such inconveniences ! Sounds like the equivalant being really hungry and finding yourself in the middle of the food court at the mall ! Thanks for the info ........

Beads
03-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Inconvenience ? I should always have such inconveniences ! Sounds like the equivalant being really hungry and finding yourself in the middle of the food court at the mall ! Thanks for the info ........

Sounds like this will be your favorite hotel then. I myself prefer being a little off the beaten path but still close enough to the action in a nice clean hotel or villa.

Cuba Libre
03-25-2007, 12:44 PM
The only real inconvenience is that it's in the core of the red light district and it can be a bit like running the gauntlet when you go in & out.To some that's a plus, not a minus.

Rocky
03-25-2007, 12:48 PM
To some that's a plus, not a minus.I know what you mean, but there is a downside.
The putas in that area are the cracked out street rats, and certainly not first choice, and you have to watch out for pickpockets.

agua chico
03-25-2007, 04:13 PM

LOL!! we think the same way, in fact that is what I like about the europa. I will be staying there for the 4th time next month.

kiddfrost
03-25-2007, 05:24 PM
I thought the Europa have a good massage person on grounds... LOL.
Go check her out. I heard she's real good... LOL

gdogg
03-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Olga is nothing to look at, and gives a lousy massage on a bed in her makeshift home.

I'd say she's in her late 30s, and is past her prime, to say the least.

I'd pass on that one if I were you...

I had a great time with Olga. It has been three years though.
:)

Hemp
03-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Europa and its location is not as bad as guys make it out to be on the board!!!

it will always be old reliable...good for the first 2 or 3 trips, before moving on to more classier accomadations!!!

Kevy
03-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Europa and its location is not as bad as guys make it out to be on the board!!!

it will always be old reliable...good for the first 2 or 3 trips, before moving on to more classier accomadations!!!

Exactly, I stayed there, my first 3 trips. Haven't been back since July 2005, but it is Central.

agua chico
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Can someone suggest a classier and more convenient location for me, not somewhere 5 miles away from the central part. I don't think the garden is much better. I have been there.

MisterPink
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Club Residencial is quite nice a few feet past Europa.
Mostly families and 100% GF.

mp

Hemp
03-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Can someone suggest a classier and more convenient location for me, not somewhere 5 miles away from the central part. I don't think the garden is much better. I have been there.

if you dont want to drive maybe a mile or so from the central part of town...keep doing what you doing pimpin. stick wit old reliable Europa.

by the way...PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!

Beads
03-25-2007, 06:35 PM

The garden is better in my opinion.

1. It's not RIGHT ON the main street.

2. When you walk in/out of your hotel you wont be greated by kids and street rats within the first 2 seconds of exiting the hotel.

3. You CAN swim in the pool.

4. You CAN bring back as many chicas as you wish providing they have ID.

5. It's close walking distance to the beach and the discos. Also to the main street . (you walk to the middle of Pedro Clisante in under 2 minutes).

6. You CAN rent a scooter or motorcycle and park it in the hotels garage setup easily.

7. The rooms are cleaned daily and you wont find mold or roaches wandering around.

8. Your belongings are secure in the safe in your room. (There are NO reports of anything being stolen from peoples hotel safes).

If your more comfortable at the Europa definitely stay there as the New Garden is almost always booked solid and you will need a reservation far in advance especially during peak times.

If more people stay at the Europa the rest of us have a better chance of getting a room at the New Garden.

Beads
03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Club Residencial is quite nice a few feet past Europa.
Mostly families and 100% GF.

mp

Never stayed there but heard good things about it. Especially the 2 bedroom units.

agua chico
03-25-2007, 06:39 PM
if you dont want to drive maybe a mile or so from the central part of town...keep doing what you doing pimpin. stick wit old reliable Europa.

by the way...PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!

Yeah man, I think I'll just stick with Europa. I don't drive in the DR and I don't mind the girls sitting outside since I rarely deal with them.

Call me during the week.

usatraveler57
03-30-2007, 12:18 PM
I tried the Europa a couple of months ago for a week on my first trip to Sousa and found it pretty much as advertised. Took me about three days before I noticed the chronic water leak from the ceiling onto the tiled floor (rm 118). Was going to mention it to the owner, but figured he already knew and probably didn't want to hear about it. Didn't see a roach in the room until my last day there. Saw the pool used once by one guy during the whole week. Location was good for walking chicas home from Classicos. Hot water was usually gone by 9:30 in the morning. Have reserved New Garden for June, as it looks nicer from the outside and has a better location in my opinion.

usatraveler57
03-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Photographed 3 stray goats trying to enter the Europa while I was there. Good for a laugh and will post photos when I get privileges.

Jimmydr
03-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Photographed 3 stray goats trying to enter the Europa while I was there. Good for a laugh and will post photos when I get privileges.

Do you have alot of pictures?

usatraveler57
03-30-2007, 12:29 PM
A fair number....will give it a try now!

agua chico
03-30-2007, 12:40 PM
I can't see shit :)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5297460d3d33e11f7.jpg

usatraveler57
03-30-2007, 12:54 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_8862460d3b9339a1c.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=17903)Big udder sighting outside Europa

usatraveler57
03-30-2007, 01:02 PM
http://http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_8862460d3b92be701.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=17902)

Denied entry to the Europa! Maybe we can sneak in the side without our cedulas.

Somebody pm me....how do I get my nudes to display in larger image?
thanks...

Hemp
03-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Assist...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8862460d3b92be701.jpg

MisterPink
03-30-2007, 01:16 PM
She is udderly friendly.

http://i10.tinypic.com/2u968gg.jpg

mp

Rocky
03-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Photographed 3 stray goats trying to enter the Europa while I was there. Good for a laugh and will post photos when I get privileges.I wonder who they were visiting...
Did they have their cedulas?
Are they all over 18?
Inquiring minds want to know....

Beads
03-30-2007, 01:41 PM
thats some funny shit. definitely not normal have 3 stray goats trying to get into a hotel.

B_J_Lover
03-30-2007, 03:55 PM
LOL!! we think the same way, in fact that is what I like about the europa. I will be staying there for the 4th time next month.

J, I'm with you. For some reason, I fucking love Europa. Just down and grimy is how I get down and it suits me perfect. Only once did I have to get Diego off his ass to have the air conditioning repaired or the cable connection adjusted for my room. For the most part, he breaks me off with perfect rooms and I've enjoyed the pool many times.

Hemp
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
J, I'm with you. For some reason, I fucking love Europa. Just down and grimy is how I get down and it suits me perfect. Only once did I have to get Diego off his ass to have the air conditioning repaired or the cable connection adjusted for my room. For the most part, he breaks me off with perfect rooms and I've enjoyed the pool many times.

me and aventura like the europa as well...definitely for the more aggressive mongers...lol,

but since had to give it up because of the rooms send my allergies in to shock!!!:(

mold, mildew, and damp air is no bueno for the upper respitory system...especially during the summer time there!!! that added with the humidity and the rain...an allergy nightmare!!!

MisterPink
03-30-2007, 05:03 PM
I wonder who they were visiting...
Did they have their cedulas?
Are they all over 18?
Inquiring minds want to know....

Those goats belong to your pal in the Europa restaurant!
He probably serves them as USDA prime beef.

mp

blacksultan
03-30-2007, 05:08 PM
I could definitely stay at the Europa again. Location and price are fine by me.

Cuba Libre
03-30-2007, 10:22 PM
J, I'm with you. For some reason, I fucking love Europa. Just down and grimy is how I get down and it suits me perfect. Only once did I have to get Diego off his ass to have the air conditioning repaired or the cable connection adjusted for my room. For the most part, he breaks me off with perfect rooms and I've enjoyed the pool many times.That's the only problem I have with the Europa (as well as other hotels in the DR) is the inconsistency between rooms. Some rooms are well maintained, while other are run down.

Gutter Meat
04-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Is anyone else getting an error message when E mailing the Europa through there web site ?

Beads
04-23-2007, 05:59 PM
why email them? they appear to be HURTING forf business. I cant see not being able to get a room there.

whynotme
04-23-2007, 06:27 PM
why email them? they appear to be HURTING forf business. I cant see not being able to get a room there.

when i was ther for the easter weekend i stayed at the new garden the first four days but had to move out for the weekend as they were booked solid. everyone in town raised their rates for the weekend but europa was available no problem cost me close to 40 bucks a night.

still a dump

stayed at the section across the road way and the stench walking thru the main door was enough to turn you away but after you walked thru it was gone? was that way all 3 days? safe wasn't working either

Beads
04-23-2007, 06:30 PM
gay that sucks. thanks for the intel. that place is a last resort for sure.

Cuba Libre
04-23-2007, 06:32 PM
gay that sucks. thanks for the intel. that place is a last resort for sure.So, besides the New Garden, what else do you recommend (in the same price range)?

Rocky
04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
So, besides the New Garden, what else do you recommend (in the same price range)?The only other hotel I know that is similar in price and features, (Guest friendly, central, TV, nice rooms, pool, AC, $35 or $40 US/night) is Canto del Delfin, right across the street from Playero and Western Union.
The only problem is that they don't seem to have a functional website and I can't find their contact info right now, but will look around on my other PC.

Cuba Libre
04-23-2007, 06:58 PM
The only other hotel I know that is similar in price and features, (Guest friendly, central, TV, nice rooms, pool, AC, $35 or $40 US/night) is Canto del Delfin, right across the street from Playero and Western Union.
The only problem is that they don't seem to have a functional website and I can't find their contact info right now, but will look around on my other PC.Thanks. Any info you can provide will be appreciated.

Rocky
04-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks. Any info you can provide will be appreciated.809-571-2124 - Harold

Cuba Libre
04-23-2007, 07:20 PM
809-571-2124 - HaroldThanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Beads
04-24-2007, 11:16 AM
if hes truly guest friendly and has a nice place he could be booked solid like the new garden quite easily.

Rocky
04-24-2007, 12:19 PM
if hes truly guest friendly and has a nice place he could be booked solid like the new garden quite easily.It is guest friendly.