PDA

View Full Version : Clubs and Bars in Puerto Plata/Santiago

Babyboy31
05-23-2004, 10:44 AM
I have seen some information on bars and clubs, however I have never seen a comprehensive list. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to list the clubs and bars that they know about. So far I know about

El Bohem
Crystals

Illussions
Porky's (if still there)
Passions
Casa Blanca

That is about all that I know.....am I missing any. I have alot of friends who go to Puerto Plata and come back raving the place...about the chicas, but I have never had their luck. Maybe I am missing something

------------------------------------------
No Money No Love :evil:

Jimmydr
05-23-2004, 10:50 AM
I have seen some information on bars and clubs, however I have never seen a comprehensive list. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to list the clubs and bars that they know about. So far I know about

El Bohem
Crystals

Illussions
Porky's (if still there)
Passions
Casa Blanca

That is about all that I know.....am I missing any. I have alot of friends who go to Puerto Plata and come back raving the place...about the chicas, but I have never had their luck. Maybe I am missing something

------------------------------------------
No Money No Love :evil:

You can add Mountainview onto Puerto Plata.

In Santiago I hear there are a lot of smaller places with chicas and I went to one and it was a DUMP!

Babyboy31
06-23-2004, 08:04 PM
would be asking too much for addresses for the places that I listed and also for mountainview in Puerto Plata. Would be much appreciated

Thanks

Jimmydr
06-23-2004, 08:10 PM
would be asking too much for addresses for the places that I listed and also for mountainview in Puerto Plata. Would be much appreciated

Thanks

We don't have address's. When we rent taxi's we say all the clubs we want to go to and are taken there.

BrooklynBeas
06-25-2004, 03:50 PM
thats funny ... we dont have addresses.... its almost like telling a cab driver to take u to their house... if they are in DR and they are a cab driver then they know all of those clubs you mentioned and most likely more that you dont even know about....
add Galactica in PoP

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 04:15 PM
thats funny ... we dont have addresses.... its almost like telling a cab driver to take u to their house... if they are in DR and they are a cab driver then they know all of those clubs you mentioned and most likely more that you dont even know about....
add Galactica in PoP

Its dark in there and a bit scary 8)

BrooklynBeas
06-25-2004, 04:22 PM
i think i said that already but if we are naming clubs/whorespots i figured i should add it .... i never said i recomended it ... i like concerts at night and if nothing happens there then i go to local clubs its cheaper and i know at least half of the girls- daytime its the beach or the streets .. or the bars or the beach or the streets or the hotel or the beach haha you get the point

Babyboy31
06-25-2004, 09:00 PM
that I normally fly into Las Americas, spend some time in Santo Domingo and then drive up to the North Coast. That is the only reason why I asked for addresses. I guess I will just have to park the car and call a cab.

Jimmydr
06-26-2004, 09:36 AM
that I normally fly into Las Americas, spend some time in Santo Domingo and then drive up to the North Coast. That is the only reason why I asked for addresses. I guess I will just have to park the car and call a cab.

Another great option is hire a moto conch and follow him. Its about 20 pesos. :D

Babyboy31
06-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Thanks....that is an excellent idea......why didn't I think of that?....Oh well I guess that is why I am only "learning the ropes"... :oops: