PDA

View Full Version : Bars with the finest Chicas?

agua chico
08-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Which bars or hang out spot has the best selection of consistently fine chicas in Sosua during the day, that you can take with you.

On my last trip most of my action was simply picking up semi-pro at classico.
This time around I intend to be more busy during the daytime as well.

What and where is the Hali Gali Bar and what is the quality of the chicas?

Pana
08-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Good luck finding quality chicas in Sousa in the day time :roll: , if you have a car go over to Charamicos in the day time thats what I do, and also I do the same as you go to Classicos at night time there is a good selection.

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Haligali bar is right next to tutti frutti money exchange... in between Europa and the Palace on Pedro Clisante... The best bar to pick up girls in LQ's in NYC on 48th and lex... but then again you were askin about Sosua right? :D

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Classico and around Classico last trip was very good.

agua chico
08-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Talking about Charamico, can I just take a moto there and where does one go there anyway. Do I just go to a bar or restuarant and are the women there up for the game too? :grin:

I have met some fine women in Sosua. I mean fine by looks not personal quality :D

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Jagu... Walk up the hill on the "other side" of the beach... and you are in Charamicos... Just keep walkin till you like something!

ChicaRider
08-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Can decent chicas be found on the beach in Sosua other than on Sundays?

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 09:49 AM

New ones coming fresh off the farm arriving in Sosua often wander the beach, but its far and few.

agua chico
08-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Cool, Last time I walked the length of the beach several times but did not go into Charamicos.

I will be doing Charamicos this time and I will spend one night in BB too.

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2005, 10:02 AM

Of course... This is my observation guys... Putas or notaputas in Sosua work during the day at different beach bars, bars, hotels, etc... Just to set up their evening gigs... They make 100 pesos a day to be a beer bitch for 12 hours or more... They need a spot to pimp themselves so the beach bars or other bars work well for them... Sometimes girls just dont even front with the fake ass 100 peso job and just chill with their notaputa friends that work those bars... These girls can be taken for ST during the day!

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Cool, Last time I walked the length of the beach several times but did not go into Charamicos.

I will be doing Charamicos this time and I will spend one night in BB too.

There is so much ground to cover once you start your journey here.

gdogg
08-10-2005, 10:55 AM
What Beas said is true. Plus, I've seen many chicas walking to and from Charamicos every day. They're not hanging out on the beach, but heading to and from home/work/etc. I always see some decent ones when I'm there.