PDA

View Full Version : BC Report - August 4-9

Malibook
08-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Just returned from 5 days in BC. Stayed at the (one and only) apartment at Playa Vista... which I found to be very satisfactory.
I've been going to BC for 3 years now, and here are my observations regarding the destination's current state.
- For daytime mongers (like myself), little has changed. Just have a seat at any decent beach bar, and you'll be approached by (on average) one chica (in the 4-7 range) per hour. Bring a good book and an open mind.
- Short-time action (an hour or so) is easily had for $500-900RD.
- At night, there's still some action to be had on Duarte... but MUCH less than a year ago at this time. My best experience this trip, however, was with a 30 year old Haitain met at the on-street cappucino place at 10pm (1 delightful hour, 1000 pesos).
- The disco, Burbujas, opens at 11pm and is often packed with a variety of attractive (and quite agressive) chicas. Not my kind of scene, but would probably be fun for a monger who tolerates loud music and crotch grabbing for extended periods of time. I personally found it exhausting.

And did I mention BC was fucking HOT in August?

continentalmike
08-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Solid info, well done!

gdogg
08-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Short and sweet. Thanks for keeping us updated on the BC scene. So I guess fun can still be had, so long as you don't depend on chicas from the club at night. That's cool with me. I can hang around the beach during the daytime long enough to pull someone who I could keep for the night.